Predicament

By FullmetalAlchemist24

It had been just another normal day in the Serentei. How had it come to this? More

Chapter 1- prologue

55 0 2
By FullmetalAlchemist24

Art credits for above photo- me

____________________________________________________________

     It was just another normal day in the serentei. Just another normal day. Looking back on it, the events that transpired would have been considered, well, not really too extraordinary. Well, to anyone but me. And these events eventually led up to the predicament that I am in now.

     First, I should introduce myself. My name is Yumichika Ayasegawa, the third seat of the 11th company. It was a good life. Three has the prettiest kanji, so I was happy with my rank. I was able to see my best friend, Ikkaku, daily. Ikkaku is the lieutenant of the 11th company. And my hair was perfect on that fateful day.

Here's how it all started:

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Happy B-day, Yumi! I decided to publish this as part 1 of my b-day celebration for Yumi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
117K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
124K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...