ΰΌ„ Let's meet again...ΰΌ„

By Soesiantie

❝ π‹πŽπ•πˆππ† π’πŽπŒπ„πŽππ„ πŒπ„π€ππ’ π„πŒππ‘π€π‚πˆππ† π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 π“πŽπŽ ❞ ... More

Introductions
γ€Œ ο½“ο½…ο½ο½“ο½ο½Žγ€€1 」
ΰΌ„ 1. Welcome Ceremony
ΰΌ„ 2. The First Day
ΰΌ„ 3. The Tia Fanclub
ΰΌ„ 4. The Volleyball Club
ΰΌ„ 5. The First Dream
ΰΌ„ 6. Showing Her Abilities Like A Fox
ΰΌ„ 7. Hidden Trauma
ΰΌ„ 8. Unexpected Encounter
ΰΌ„ 9. Sohma Kana
ΰΌ„ 10. The Ride To Tokyo
ΰΌ„ 11. Arriving At Itachiyama
ΰΌ„ 12. Let's Dig In?
ΰΌ„ 14. Forgotten Birthday
ΰΌ„ 15. Filler 1: Ayaka
ΰΌ„ 16. Filler 2: Genius 'Hime-sama'
ΰΌ„ 17. Filler 3: Sohma Reiko
ΰΌ„ 18. Jealous Fangirl
ΰΌ„ 19. Going Home
ΰΌ„ 20. Captain and Manager
ΰΌ„ 21. Studie-ing
ΰΌ„ 22. The Sohma's
ΰΌ„ 23. Nightmare
ΰΌ„ 24. Inter High National Tournament
ΰΌ„ 25. How Bun-derful
ΰΌ„ 26. Owls and Cats
ΰΌ„ 27. ιΌ¬ vs 猫
ΰΌ„ 28. The Semi-Finals
ΰΌ„ 29. "We Don't Need Memories"
ΰΌ„ 30. Sohma Isuzu
ΰΌ„ 31. Make A Wish
ΰΌ„ 32. New Years Banquet
ΰΌ„ 33. Truth
γ€Œ ο½“ο½…ο½ο½“ο½ο½Žγ€€2 」
ΰΌ„ 34. Who Are You?
ΰΌ„ 35. "I Don't Love You"
ΰΌ„ 36. Her Number One Fan
ΰΌ„ 37. Birthday In French Style
ΰΌ„ 38. The Reveal
ΰΌ„ 39. Please Remember Me
ΰΌ„ 40. Chikafuji Risa Aria
ΰΌ„ 41. Unlucky
ΰΌ„ 42. We'll Meet Again
ΰΌ„ 43. Culture Festival
ΰΌ„ 44. Sohma Secrets
ΰΌ„ 45. The Story of The Fox
ΰΌ„ 46. Friends or...?
ΰΌ„ 47. Lost In Miyagi
ΰΌ„ 48. Broken Bonds
ΰΌ„ 49. The True Zodiac Story
ΰΌ„ 50. The Future
ΰΌ„ 51. The Last Banquet
Author's Note

ΰΌ„ 13. Trainings Camp

1.7K 69 8
By Soesiantie

It was currently 5:00am. Everyone was sleeping peacefully

.....but not for long.

CLING

CLANG

CLING

CLANG

"WAKE UP EVERYBODY! IT'S TIME FOR YOUR FIRST ASSIGNMENT!" Aristia yelled while Ayaka hit the two cooking pots against each other.

The players were freaked out by the loud noise.

"What time is it?" asked a sleepy Atsumu.

Ginjima looked at the clock. "It's currently 5:04am"

"Waahh so early" yawned Suna.

"IF YOU'RE NOT OUTSIDE IN 10 MINUTES WE'LL GIVE YOU A PUNISHMENT~" Aristia yelled in a teasing way.

Immediately the Inarizaki team woke up and ran to the bathroom.

Well..... except for Osamu who didn't move a budge from the loud noise.

The others tried to wake him up but it didn't work. Even Kita wasn't able to.

Meanwhile the team next door, Shiratorizawa, was already awake. They were about to go for a morning run, like their normal routine, but stayed inside after they heard the loud noise.

"At least we won't get the punishment. Right Wakatoshi-kun~?" said the red haired player.

"Yes" Ushijima dryly responded.

'So stoic as always'

On the other side of their room the players from Itachiyama were still still half sleeping.

"Ughh captain, can you please tell that disgusting germ that it's still too early for training?!" asked an irritated, sleepy Sakusa. He covered his head with a pillow.

"U-Uhm about that...." Iizuna stuttered.

The Itachiyama team looked in the captain's direction. There they saw a smiling red haired girl standing at the door. But if you look closely she was giving them an evil smile.

"You guys" she 'kindly' began to speak.

"REACH YOUR ARMS OUT AND HOLD TWO BUCKETS OF WATER FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES!" she ordered.

The players were still tired but stood up. They were progressing what she just said.

Aristia didn't had any patience left and yelled "NOW!"

The team feared her and ran to the storage room to take two buckets each filled with water.

When the Inarizaki team were done in the bathroom they were walking back to the dorms. Suddenly they heard Atsumu laugh.

"Pfftt HAHAHAHAH, guys look at Itachiyama hahahaha" he laughed and pointed to the said team.

They all looked at them. Some laughed with him and others made confused faces. Then they walked in their direction.

"Hello Iizana, what are you and your team doing this early?" asked a curious Kita.

"H-Hello K-Kita, as you can see we're holding buckets. Apparently we were late and this is our punishment" he answered trying to be calm.

"C-Captain h-how m-much l-longer?!" asked a tired Komori.

"Five more minutes." a soft voice interrupted.

The Inarizaki team turned around and were met with the blonde manager.

"Good morning Ayaka" Suna said.

"G-Good morning to you too Suna and you all" she said and bowed a little.

"Oii blonde manager-san where is the demon manager?" asked a still irritated and tired Sakusa.

'Demon manager? Well we can't deny that.' the players thought.

"Tia? She's just preparing breakfast with the assistant coach. Why?" she asked and ignored the insult he gave Aristia, which she can't deny.

"I want to ask her why our punishment is holding two buckets of water instead of running hundred laps or something like that" the ravenette seriously said.

The Itachiyama members nodded.

"Well I don't know why she is letting you do this kind of assignment, but what I know is how weirder the assignment how more improvements you will see and feel"

The Itachiyama team was stunned. They only thought she was letting them do this to punish the team but....

"S-So you say she already planned all this from the start and waited for the perfect opportunity?!" Komori screamed in surprise.

'How cunning' the captains thought.

RINGG RINGG RINGG

"Oh guys you can stop now. Please come to the main entrance in five minutes." Ayaka said and walked with the Inarizaki team to the main entrance.

The players let all their buckets fell when they heard the bleep. They all fell on the ground and reached for air.

"O-Okay team *pant* tomorrow *pant* don't oversleep *pant* otherwise *pant* you know *pant* what's going to happen." Iizana commanded.

"Yes captain!" they all chorused and also went to the main entrance.

When everyone gathered by the main entrance Aristia began to speak.

"Good morning everyone! Let's start with the first day of our training camp! Your first exercise is....." The fox girl was building up the tension.

Then she pointed to the air with four fingers.

She continued "I want you all to run forty laps around the school!" she announced with a cunning smile plastered on her face.

The players were all thinking the same thing 'It could've been worse'

And then it became worse (lol)

"You have to run with these little bags. One on each leg. One bag is around 10kg. The coaches will hand them out. Good luck~".

"WHAAAAAAATTT???!!!!" they all yelled.

"I-I think I'm going to die" Tendou said and dramatically fell into Semi's arms.

"Oii Tendou! Get off me!" Semi yelled.

Ushijima blinked. "Don't worry Tendou. You can't die. We don't have someone to replace you yet" he said with a serious face.

"IS THAT YOUR ONLY REASON?!" Tendou yelled back.

"Oii 'samu"

"Yes 'tsumu"

"The last one who finishes has to buy lunch for a week"

"Deal"

"W-Wait we're already starting?! But we just finished our punishment!" screamed a freaked out Komori.

"It's a do or die Komori. Choose." Sakusa said and walked to the coaches to get his bags.

"C-Captain, what are you going to do?!" the libero asked.

"Obviously I'm not going to die by her hands so see you later Komori" Iizana said and also left.

'This is going to be a long day'

Everyone was laying on the floor panting. All of them succeeded to finish all the forty laps. Even the Itachiyama team.

"I win 'tsumu. Prepare your wallet for the worse"

"Shut yer trap 'samu! It was only one second!"

"Yes but I stil won" Osamu said with a smirk.

"Good work boys! Let's go eat breakfast. Everyone has to eat three bowls of rice. You can't leave if you haven't finished them."

The players sighed and went to the canteen to eat.

'FINALLY FOOD!'

After breakfast hell broke loose. The teams were divided into different teams. Each of them were doing different exercises. Spiking, blocking, receiving and serving.

Every day they're going to do different exercises. If today Team A is serving they will do receiving after lunch and the other two exercises the day after tomorrow.

While the teams were doing the regular exercises Aristia picked random players to do some errands.

"Long time no see Ushijima-san" Aristia said to the olive-brown haired guy.

"Yes it's been a while Sohma-san" he replied.

"Ohohoo~ Wakatoshi-kun, do you two know each other~?" Tendou teasingly said.

"Yes she gave me her volleyball monthly two weeks ago when it was out of stock" he responded.

"Awhh you're no fun Wakatoshi-kun~" Tendou said.

Ushijima blinked. "What do you mean Tendou? I am fun"

Aristia tried to hold her laugh in but couldn't so she chuckled.

'Cute' was what they thought.

Aristia fake coughed and began to give them their assignments "A-Anyways I called you two here to give you some errands to do. Ushijima here."

She gave him a groceries list. It was a very long list. There were many heavy items on the list. Such as a watermelon, a bag of rice and a bag potatoes.

"What do I need to do with this?" he asked confused.

"Uhm doing the groceries for dinner of course. I want you to bring the groceries one by one while you're running. Be back by four o'clock. Good luck!" she said. Ushijima nodded and immediately left.

"Tendou I see your speciality is guess blocking. It may be your ultimate weapon but it's also your biggest weakness. If you don't guess right the other team will have a point like it's nothing" she said.

Tendou was stunned what he heard. He knew she was sharp but didn't knew she could pin out his weakness in such a short time.

'I hope we'll not be playing against her in Nationals' the red boy thought.

"So what I want you to do is to watch the match on this dvd and 'guess' where the ball is going based on the expressions and body language you see. I want you to improve your blocking skills so you would be unstoppable. Good luck!" Aristia said with a determined face and walked away.

'Welp this is better than running extra laps'

It was 15:45pm when Ushijima came with the last ingredient that was on the grocery list.

"Well done Ushijima-san! And you arrived before four o'clock, as expected from the one and only Ushiwaka! You may take a shower and rest." Aristia said and he left to the bathroom.

Tendou was also done with watching the dvd's. He made some mistakes but eventually corrected himself.

After they ate dinner it was time to learn some new strategies.

An hour later they had their own free time. Some wanted to practice more while others went early to sleep.

The next day were the 3 vs 3 matches. First they were running forty laps around the school again. After that they were preparing for the matches.

"Each team is playing against another team for 15 minutes long.

The team that lost must dive around the court for 5 minutes.

The team that wins get a five minutes extra break.

We'll be doing this four times. Good luck!" Akihiko explained.

Then the players began to play.

(AN: Your author-san doesn't know how to write a match so I decided to skip that part of the chapter :p)

After the matches the players were tired.

"Good work guys! Training ends for today, think about what you can improve tomorrow. I'll see you at dinner.

1727 words
____________________________________
AN: Thank you all for reading this chapter! Please let me know what you think of it so far. I hope you all had a great weekend~

Please vote and comment!

Stay safe and healthy you all~!!!

Lots of love from your dear author-san <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.9K 28
[[COMPLETED]] Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were the Miya twins' older sister AND Inarizaki's Boys' Volleyball Club's manager? ...
11.9K 574 17
"Even when the world doesn't need us, we live for the people who do" "So do you need me?" "Of course I do." A warm smiled graced her features as sh...
148K 4.4K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...
183K 7.6K 14
Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A heart can be delicate, that's what (Y/N) wanted to believe. She is lonely, fragile, yet she's still a cheerful person. Life...