FOREVER PERSON (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav was not ready to get into the relationship. That doesn't mean he doesn't respect LOVE. He does...he res... More

1 Helping Arnav
2 The girl should be like...
3 Unexpected
4 Arnav is in love
5 Khushi and her Aim
6 Plan of brining Khushi to RM
7 Declaration
8 No from Khushi
9 Aman is IN
10 Clause
12 Khushi is ready
13 Khushi is in RM
14 Cold War
15 Anjali's suggestion
16 Arnav and his anger
17 Angry Drama
18 Aman's Suggestion
19 Arnav's Request
20 Khushi's Question
21 Playful Arnav
22 Lover Boy
23 Turning the table
24 Caught Red Handed
25 Arnav's Lead
26 Unexpected
27 Furious Arnav
28 Gratitude of Shyam
29 The Truth
30 The Decision
31 Wedding Plan
32 Mischievous Arnav
33 Wedding Preparations
34 Marry Me
35 The Dinner party
36 The Letter
37 Action
38 Mrs. Raizada
39 Wedding Certificate
40 You matter to me
41 Love
42 Full Swing
43 Destiny
44 Rituals...
45 I'm Lucky
46 Generosity of Arnav
47 Making Fun?
49 Love and Love only
50 Rituals
51 Overwhelming Khushi
52 Surprise Again
53 Truth is something
54 Forever Person
55 Last Part

11 Smart Khushi

3.3K 201 12
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 11 Smart Khushi

Aman sighed looking at his mobile, thinking about their conversation. Arnav said nothing to Khushi about Raizadas. What can they do with this man? Aman was annoyed. How a girl with no knowledge about family setup will cope up with Raizadas who have a conservative background? He decided what to do. He called Lavanya and told her about his plan. She was so fine with Aman's plan. So she made sure that her contribution will be there in his plan.

RM

When Arnav entered in, he heard

*Mamaaaa...*

He rolled his eyes high smilingly. Shali and Shamli rushed to him.

*When did you come? *

*In the evening* both said.

*How was the excursion? *

*So awesome* again they said together and giggled.

*You know what, you are going to get a Mami soon* NK said excitedly.

People present there spared a glance with each other. NK looked at them perplexed.

*Whaaat? Am I wrong? * he asked.

*Mami? Are you going to marry? * Shali asked NK

*Not, I but your Arnav Mama got married*

*Got married...? * Shamli asked.

*Yeah... he got married when you went on the excursion. * NK said.

*That means, can't we get a new dress for Mama's wedding? * Shali asked sadly.

NK nodded no, pressing his lips.

*Can't we dance in Mama's sangeet? *

He again nodded no.

*Why Mama? You should have waited for us to return home* Shamli pouted.

That's when they heard,

*He would not have invited you even though you are at home* Said Shyam who just came from the office.

Arnav closed his eyes tightening his jaws.

*He never needs anyone except ONE... we are nothing but trash for him* Shyam didn't think once to utter those.

*Enough...* Arnav shouted.

*Chotte... he said because you made us feel so...* Nani said.

*Nani, please... I told you the reason already* Anjali said.

*That doesn't mean he is right, Anjali bitiya...*

*Let me be wrong, Nani... because you will never understand me*

*When did you try to make me understand, Chotte? You never did and without doing that, you are expecting us to understand you...*

*What's the point, Nani? * he came to the point.

*Stop talking like this Chotte... You are married now. Will you talk to your wife like this? Will she be silent hearing your tantrums? * Nani asked.

*Why won't she be Naniji? Why would she not hear his tantrums? After all, she has trapped a multimillionaire...*

Arnav glared at him gritting his teeth. Anjali was horrified. She tried to say something but she stopped hearing Arnav.

*She didn't trap me... it's me who trapped her* Arnav said.

*You? Like really? What does she have that you trap her? * Shyam asked mockingly.

*What's your mistake...Jeejaji? You will think in the way what you did in your life...* Arnav said looking at Anjali.

*Sale Sahib... mind your words*

*I too tell you the same... mind your tongue before talking about Khushi. I won't spare you if I hear any rubbish about her*

Shyam was about to say something, Nani stopped him showing her palm.

*We know how to respect our Bahu... You no need to worry about her. What's the use of blaming her when you are the one who is responsible for everything? * Nani stopped Shyam from talking about Khushi.

*That's what I'm saying... I'm responsible here. Ask me anything if you want to know...*

Cutting him,

*What's there to know, when you are already married? *

*Yes, I'm married... what do you want me to do now? *

*Bring her to RM*

*I will bring her the day after tomorrow*

Nani nodded yes. Arnav went to his room and throw his coat on the floor angrily. Don't know what these people will do to Khushi. why should she hear such words who have no intention other than helping them? How hurt she will feel if they talk on her face? How could he let her be blamed for something which she didn't responsible for? He doubted his own idea of bringing Khushi to RM. He doesn't know whether it will work. Don't know how Khushi was going to cope-up with Raizadas until the contract is over.

Arnav saw Anjali coming to his room.

*Chotte, I'm really sorry for Shyamji's words...*

*Stop it, Di. Why would you be sorry for HIS words? Is not it him who should be sorry? How could he talk about a girl about whom he knows nothing? *

*I'm not justifying him Chotte. He is wrong. Please don't be upset. Just ignore him...*

Arnav walked towards her.

*is not he talking to you? *

*Leave it, Chotte...*

Arnav gritted his teeth.

*Don't we know him? He would be like that... who cares? Even Lavanya doesn't... forget him...*

Arnav rolled his eyes. After Raizadas believed that Khushi is his wife, he has to find a way to pair Aman and Lavanya. Until Lavanya settles down with Aman, Shyam would not be quiet.

The next day

Khushi was nervous like hell. She has to call Arnav to know about his family. She got ready and came out of the hostel. Taking her mobile, she was about to dial Arnav's number, she stopped, seeing Aman and Lavanya. She smiled at them. In no time, Lavanya rushed to her and hugged her.

*Thank you so much for accepting the offer, Khushi* she thanked her wholeheartedly.

Khushi was suffocated by the hug. She never got something like that from anyone. She doesn't know a girl could thank and greet her friends like this.

*Thank you Khushi* Aman said with a smile.

She nodded yes.

*Actually, I was about to call Mr. Raizada*

Aman and Lavanya spared a glance.

*He said knowing about his family is not necessary but, I'm nervous you know. How could I play the role of his wife knowing nothing about his family? Won't his family get suspicious of us? *

Aman smiled.

*I know... ASR is like that. He doesn't get anything into his head. That's why we are here*

*Oh... Did he send you*

*No... he doesn't even know we are here* Lavanya said.

*When will you go to the office? * Aman asked.

*I'm on leave for two days to make myself ready for the role*

*That's great... we can go to somewhere you are comfortable in* Aman said.

*Let's go to AR* Lavanya said.

*No. AR would not be comfortable for us... shall we go to my Villa?*

*Ok...* Lavanya said.

They went to Aman's villa. Khushi raised her brows wondering, seeing the classy bungalow of Aman.

*Aman is undoubtedly rich yet they think Lavanya's brother won't accept his proposal... which means, Lavanya's brother must be so richer than Aman. Or...Arnav is... * she thought.

*Take your seat, Khushi* Lavanya said.

Khushi sat on the couch. Aman went inside and brought them juice. Lavanya removed an album from her handbag. There were many of Raizada's photos in the album. She showed it to Khushi and started telling her who they are. Khushi tried to memorize their name and relationship.

*There are twelve members in RM including me* Lavanya said.

*Shall I tell their names? Will you check if I'm right? * Khushi asked.

*I told you their names only one time... I will tell you again. Then we will check*

*Let me try... correct me if I'm wrong* Khushi said.

Lavanya looked at Aman who gestured her to go ahead.

*Anjali is Mr. Raizada's sister. Her husband is Shyam Jha. Daughters are Shali and Shamli. Nani is Devyani. Mami and Mama are Manorama and Manohar. Their sons are Akash and Nandkishor... Mrs. Payal Akash is also there... Hari Prakash is a servant and Laxmi is Nani's goat*

Lavanya and Aman were looking at her with mouths open. Khushi looked at them perplexed.

*Am I not right? *

Lavanya applauded excitedly.

*Cent percent right, Khushi... you are amazing...* Lavanya almost hopped.

Aman has not come out of the admiration yet. He raised his thumb finger towards Khushi making her smile.

*I didn't expect you would be so smart Khushi* Lavanya said.

*By the way, how should I be in RM? *

*Try to get a good name from Raizadas. Try to get close to them... mingle with them* Aman said.

Lavanya looked at him confused and Aman noticed it.

Won't it lead Arnav and Khushi to trouble? Won't it break Raizadas if they get to know Khushi is not Arnav's wife? Why Aman is putting them on fire? Did not he think about that? Lavanya supposed.

To be continued...

The next part is available on INKITT

Khushi is ready

*Try to get a good name from Raizadas... try to get close to them* Aman said.

*Ammu, didn't you sense the drawback in your idea? *

*What drawback? *

*Raizadas will be heartbroken when she leaves RM if she gets close to them*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 13.9K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
111K 4.2K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...
74.8K 3.4K 14
What if Arnav realizes that Khushi is innocent on the day of Holi after their Contract marriage. What will Arnav do to protect Anjali and Khushi? How...
97.8K 4K 23
Both Lavanya and Arnav get engaged to each other and married ritually but not legally. What happened to Khushi?... After 4 years of marriage, Payal a...