love. | kth x kjs

By bxnbonkyu_

"when i saw you, i fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."- a kth and kjs fluff au More

꒰💕꒱Library
꒰💕꒱Again
꒰💕꒱Walk
꒰💕꒱Picnic
꒰💕꒱Late night
꒰💕꒱Fun
꒰💕꒱Travel
꒰💕꒱Meeting them
꒰💕꒱Eyes off you
꒰💕꒱I miss you
꒰💕꒱Kiss
꒰💕꒱Jennie
꒰💕꒱Fawk
꒰💕꒱Dalgom approved?
꒰💕꒱Romance...
꒰💕꒱Love is in little things
꒰💕꒱Epilogue

꒰💕꒱Us

731 70 63
By bxnbonkyu_

"your hand
touching mine.
this is how
galaxies
collide."

"Oh come on please!" 

"Noooo. I want to just lay here."

"Jisoo. Stop being lazy."

"But I love it."

"More than me?" Jisoo looked over at Taehyung who was showing puppy eyes to her. The reason which made him do so was a surprise. Yes, a surprise. 

Don't worry. He wasn't pregnant.

It was just something that had to be done 1 year ago but he couldn't as he had no guts. 

Over to Jisoo. Even after 5 years of dating, hanging out together, traveling across the world, having each other in their tough times, moving in together, landing on the bed and making love, doing many more things...Jisoo still felt the same she did half a decade ago. No matter how much they fight, she always was soft for her baby's pleading eyes.

"What do you want, Tae?" she placed her hands on her hips with a tired expression as she sat on the couch. "Let's go to watch the movie I was talking about." "But haven't you watched it already? Why do I have to go then?" she focused herself on her phone. The lad just pouted, seating himself beside her. "It wasn't fun without you. Baby, please?" he side-hugged her.

Jisoo kept her phone on the side table. "Do we really have to go? I am-" Taehyung cut off her with an "Okie" in tiny. He made a sad expression trying to make her fall into his trap. And the latter just sighed "Ok. I'll get ready but in return, you'll treat me something delicious."

"I gladly accept being bankrupt by my love"

he said earning a chuckle from his lady, making the corner of his lips to curve upwards.

"Haha. Sure."

❄❄❄

"It's so cold. Huhuhu."

"It was you who decided to come out."

Taehyung did a small "Hmph" before they finally reached the movie theatre. He was about to ask her something but before he could...

"Jisoo!!"

the couple turned back and had different reactions. One smiled while the other rolled his eyes. You know who did what.

"Roll your eyes. I wonder you might find something back there."

"What do you want Jennie?"

"What would I want from you? Of course Jisoo." his sister came towards jisoo and grabbed her hand but before she could pull the girl away from him, he held her hand.

oof-
kdrama feels
with Jennie as the second lead.

"Jisoo came out with me. We are going on a date. Leave us."

The 2 minutes younger, sarcastically smiled. "But I am young and alone. So Jisoo will come with me." she took a step forward near Taehyung "And this is final" the brother's eyes became dark as if he is gonna start a fight. He looked over at Jisoo's right arm which was still held by Jennie.

"Leave her"

"No"

"I said to leave"

"Nope."

"I'll kill you"

"Try me"

"Get ready to die, bvtch"

"Try to touch me, you nincompoop"

"YAH!"

the three heads looked at the voice source, widening their eyes soon after.

"M-Mom?"

the twins stuttered looking at the woman but the woman ignored them and walked to Jisoo, passing a graceful smile. "Jisoo! My child. How are you? It's been 2 months since I met you."

"I am great, mommy Kim" jisoo smiled as the older caressed her cheeks. "We'll talk in few minutes because first, I need to knock some sense into these twins." 

❄❄❄

"Aww"

"That guy is too cute, isn't it?"

"Yes, mommy Kim"

Taehyung glared at Jisoo who was tagging along with his mom during watching a movie. He hated it so much. Poor boy. He thought that he would have some time alone. It's not like they don't get time for 'them' but that 'them' time is mostly that. You know? 

His mom separated HIM from HER. How cruel!? He felt that Jisoo is his mom's daughter and is now separating them. Jennie was also lucky, even after bumping into the couple, she got to eventually sit beside Jisoo. It felt like the world was against him.

If it was not for Jisoo's big smile and frequent chuckles, he would have been so dramatic.

Taehyung tilted a little bit to see the view of his beloved's face. It was supposed to be done secretly but he stopped once he saw his mom's glare. The poor man turned around, blinked, and gulped.

"Oh, God. When will this movie end?"

He kept waiting and waiting until the movie finally finished. With a beaming smile, he exited the hall trying to catch up with Jisoo who was walking with his mom. And he succeeded, holding her hand which fit like a puzzle as he pulled her closer, ignoring his mom and sister. 

Mommy Kim noticed the behavior and let out a chuckle "Calm down loverboy, we ain't taking her away." she shook her head. Her son brought this possessiveness from her.

Jisoo, flustered, pulled her hand back but before she could do it completely, Taehyung's mom held her hand and put it back together.

 "Don't be shy. If in need, you would be holding these hands forever"

she said it with a small smile and gave a pat to Taehyung on his shoulder. "I and Jennie are leaving-"

"But mom" Jennie whined. She wanted to spend more time with Jisoo because who knows when they will meet next time?

"We need to go"  Their mom pulled Jennie along with her bidding a goodbye but not before passing a wink and smirked at Taehyung.

"What happened?"

Jisoo was puzzled. 

"Nothing. Let's go home"

❄❄❄

"Finally we reached home"

Jisoo stepped into their house removing the coat off and she sighed being tired.

"Tae, I am going to- Oh my God"

she turned around, only to come face to face with Taehyung standing on one knee with a red velvet box.

"Will you marry me, Jisoo?"

.

.

.

.

"Yes"

"I love you"

"I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't love you"

"Don't tease me, at least not now"

~THE END~

AND CUT!

Thanks to everyone, EVERY ONE for reading this book. Sorry if this didn't match your expectations.

Thanks to all my readers of this book for the love and support since the start. We started from the library to their shared house. Hope you had a nice journey with me and others!!

Please look forward to my other books. Thank you, everyone.

Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 267 20
V: am i really worth for his love? why he love me this much? I will never stop loving him..he is a gem 💎 °when cold hearted man fall you the innocen...
25K 941 20
Love story between a monster and a cold girl . love chooses it's own way , it all starts when Jisoo get's transferred from Albama to Korea . Taehyung...
9.4K 965 30
A VSOO FANFICTION
4.8K 158 11
"When I look at him, I feel something that I haven't felt like towards anyone else." Tae said "But does he feel the same..?"