Psycho Killer (Zak Bagans) (G...

By mediagirl94

*COMPLETED* 6 murder victims, all the work of the 'Happy Snapper' serial killer, Zak is a man on a mission to... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Ghost Adventure Imagines Book
Aaron Fanfic 'Old Flame'
Jay Fanfic 'Do You Love Me?'

Zak FanFic 'Draw The Line'

97 5 0
By mediagirl94

*ON PROFILE*

*COMPLETED*

Where do you draw the line between professional and unprofessional?

Ivy has known Zak Bagans for years, after him, the GAC got her out of England and settled in with them. Ivy is an assistant on the show, but also Zak's personal assistant; dealing with lockdown hangovers and kicking out one-night stands.

When Ivy's mother comes to Vegas and pairs up with her best friend Jenna to find Ivy a suitable partner, hidden feelings float to the surface and neither Ivy nor Zak know what to do with them. Can they both draw the line before time runs out?

I don't own any rights to the show, or people attached. This is a work of fiction, but some people like a disclaimer :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.6K 62
Zak, lead investigator of Ghost Adventures, has had his fair share of women over time. From models, singers and even an ex playboy bunny. With fast...
233K 7.3K 19
{Completed} Rose and Christopher were once the perfect couple. Rose was helping Christopher overcome his demons and together they seemed to be...
5.5K 57 15
Professor Anne Lake is a legend and myth professor at Cardiff Institute. Every year she hosts a well-known seminar with people in the paranormal ind...
32K 1.2K 31
"No way in hell! I'm not kidnapping an innocent college student!" Dream exclaimed and he heard Sapnap agreeing beside him. "I'm not asking you to do...