BLACKBANGTAN -THE BEGINNING

By blackbangtan_4567

It's just the beginning... Bangtan gang the biggest gang of all South Korea, belongs to the Asian Agency Nort... More

☠️Introduction☠️
|| OFFICIAL TRAILER ||
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05_PT. 1
CHAPTER 05_PT.2
CHAPTER 05_PT.3
CHAPTER 05_PT.4
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07_ PT.1
CHAPTER 07_PT.2
CHAPTER 07_PT.3
CHAPTER 07_PT.4
CHAPTER 08_ PT.1
'BLACKBANGTAN -THE BEGINNING' SPOILER ATTACK!💣💥
CHAPTER 08_PT.2
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER

CHAPTER 16

78 6 1
By blackbangtan_4567

(Meanwhile Jennie,)

(she was finally getting conscious, she was cured, she looked around, she was in a lab or something)

Jennie-

''where am I?''

some person-

''you are with me now Jennie...''

(Jennie turned around, she saw a man staring at the window, the man turned at Jennie)

''You are beautiful as your mom, Jennie.''

(Jennie blinked in surprise, it was Mr. Kim Han-Gyeol. the secondary main scientist under Zierra [forced] and Jennie's father...)

(Jennie was pretty angry, happy and sad when she saw him, It was the man who left her when she was a kid, but he was still her father.)

Jennie-

''You touched my body...''

Han-Gyeol-

''Jennie, I'm your father...''

(Jennie got up and slapped Gyeol.)

Jennie-

''you should have say that before you leave me and mom, do you even know what happened to us? Mom died a month later, I spent my childhood in an Orphanage! there was no one to me! NOT A SINGLE SOUL!!!''

(Jennie give up, she cried. Gyeol tried to comfort her)

Gyeol-

''I'm sorry Jennie, I loved you and your mother a lot, the real reason I left you was...I was major disappointment to you and your mom. I didn't want to ruin your future,''

Jennie-

''If you loved us, you probably shouldn't leave us.''

Gyeol-

''Jennie, please. You are an adult now, you must understand my situation, I was hunted by your uncle, I had to leave you...''

Jennie-

''Fionsee hunted you? why?''

Gyeol-

''even though your mom loved me, your uncle didn't like me, he told me to leave you or he will kill you...''

Jennie-

''what? so he controlled your life too?''

Gyeol-

''what do you mean?''

Jennie-

''he forced me to marry Diego, and leave my lover.''

Gyeol-

''you have a lover? oh Jennie, you are grown up! who is that lad?''

(Jennie blushed,)

Jennie-

''his name is Min Yoongi, he's savage but a kind person from inside, first I didn't like him, but later...I loved him a lot!''

Gyeol-

''Oh Jennie! I'm very happy about that!''

(just then Zierra arrived,)

Zierra-

''you can be happy later! Gyeol! work! oh! look at that, father and daughter reunion after a long time. but not now!''

Gyeol-

''what do you want Zierra?''

Zierra-

''make some new bombs! I need some new bombs other than nuclear ones, and we still have two, we couldn't get the others because of some 'peasants' (eyed at Jennie)

Gyeol-

''...fine, I'll make some. how much do you need?''

Zierra-

''14, Jennie, I know that you are good at those stuff...so...why don't you help your daddy? NOW CHOP CHOP! I HAVE OTHER WORK TO DO! I'm gonna give you exactly one hour.''

(Zierra left, Gyeol started making the bombs as Zierra told him, Jennie had to help him)

(1 hour later)

(Gyeol grabbed Jennie's hand gave her a remote)

Jennie-

''appa, what is this?''

Gyeol-

''keep it with you, it's the remote that can activate 7 bombs of these, I made 4 remotes, 2 are fake, I'm giving you the real one of the first 7 bombs, you can activate them whenever it's the right moment, you and NORTH WING must stop this bitch!''

Jennie-

''Appa...what about the other one?''

Gyeol-

''I'm sorry Jennie, I can't give it to you, I'll keep it with me, because it's way to dangerous to keep two bomb remotes with you, I'll give the fake one to Zierra, I'll tell her that this remote activate all 14 bombs.

Jennie-

''ok appa, thank you.''

(at that moment Zierra arrived with Diego and another few thugs arrived.)

Zierra-

''are you done with the bombs?''

Gyeol-

''yes ma'am,''

Zierra-

''Hand me the remote.''

(Gyeol Handed her the fake remote,)

(Zierra checked the remote, then she smirked)

Zierra-

''do you really think that I'm a fool? Gyeol?''

Gyeol-

''what do you mean?''

Zierra-

''Handing me a fake one?''

(Jennie looked shocked when Zierra said those words.)

Gyeol-

''it's-it's not a fake one...''

Zierra-

''oh really? let see by pressing this button,''

(Zierra pressed the button without a warning, but nothing happened because it was a fake one,)

Gyeol-

''oh no...''

Zierra-

''see? you can't fool this Zierra, and now...I don't want you anymore...''

(Zierra took her gun out and shot at Gyeol.)

Jennie-

''appa! appa no! please appa!!''

Gyeol-

''I'm sorry Jennie, I'm sorry for everything...''

Jennie-

''APPA!!!! APPA!! NO PLEASE!! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO BITCH!!! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!''

Zierra-

''will see, Diego! get her! kill her whenever I order you!''

(Diego, who is a playboy grabbed Jennie and went away)

Jennie-

''APPA!! PLEASE!!!''

(After Diego took Jennie, Zierra checked Gyeol's body and found the real remote,)

Zierra-

''burn his body down, And activate the plan on getting the other passcodes.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 235 20
Request box is open 24/365....... Ⓒ2021 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘺𝘢
10.4K 877 16
It's the classic Romeo and Juliet story, except...Taehyung is Romeo and Jisoo is Juliet's sister.
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.6K 139 14
Taehyung is one of the strongest mafia leader not just in Korea, but the whole world. He had a very very horrible past where his parents were killed...