BLACKBANGTAN -THE BEGINNING

Od blackbangtan_4567

It's just the beginning... Bangtan gang the biggest gang of all South Korea, belongs to the Asian Agency Nort... Více

☠️Introduction☠️
|| OFFICIAL TRAILER ||
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05_PT. 1
CHAPTER 05_PT.2
CHAPTER 05_PT.3
CHAPTER 05_PT.4
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07_ PT.1
CHAPTER 07_PT.2
CHAPTER 07_PT.3
CHAPTER 07_PT.4
CHAPTER 08_ PT.1
'BLACKBANGTAN -THE BEGINNING' SPOILER ATTACK!💣💥
CHAPTER 08_PT.2
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER

CHAPTER 14

73 6 0
Od blackbangtan_4567

(Meanwhile Jennie with her uncle, Yoongi was hiding in nearby bush in the homogenous garden, he was listening from the headset what's going on with Jennie)

Fionsee-

''So Jennie, I couldn't talk with you lot yesterday, because of your......fiancé,''

Jennie-

''apologize him please,''

Fionsee-

(chuckle)

''No I won't...''

Jennie-

''w-what do you mean?''

Fionsee-

''yesterday at the fiesta, your fiancé had a fight with my son and his friends, they told me the appearance of the person, and it was Suga. he broke my son's nose, leg, punched his stomach and even kicked his dick 10 times! he barely survived! How I can apologize him?''

(Meanwhile Yoongi)

(Yoongi hardly stopped laughing, the 3 boys were non other than Yoongi's worst enemy's son and his friends, he was happy about his action)

Yoongi-

''HA! SUCKS TO BE YOU!''

Jennie POV

Yoongi, what have you done? uncle El loves his son more than anything, he'll kill you!

Fionsee-

''I'm sorry Jennie, Even though you love him, I can't let you marry Suga, Marry Diego. Zierra's closest man. that's my choice.''

(Jennie was super angry, when she heard that, she got up from the chair)

Jennie-

''NO! I LOVE MY SUGA MORE THAN ANYTHING! YOU CAN'T JUST SAY LIKE THAT?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME FOR THE PAST YEARS, AND NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME TO MARRY THAT NO-GOOD IDIOT?! YOONGI IS HUNDRED TIMES BETTER THAN HIM, I LOVE HIM ALOT!!! MORE THAN MY LIFE!''

Yoongi-

(Yoongi was shocked when he heard it)

''w-what? is this an act? or she actually loves me? wow...She hated me before and now...wait a second....

...DID SHE SAID MY REAL NAME?! GOD!!! JENNIE NO!!!''

(Fionsee chuckled, Jennie realized what have she done, she was speechless)

Fionsee-

''oh poor Jennie! Jennie, WHY do I feel something fishy about you and your Fiancé? The answer is...YOU ARE FROM NORTH WING!!''

(Jennie remained silent)

Yoongi-

''oh no...Jennie....''

Some man from behind-

''HEY! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?''

Jennie-

''I...I...''

Fionsee-

''shut up! get her! Let's see what your Yoongi is going to do now?''

(Two guards grabbed Jennie)

Jennie-

''No! let me go!''

(Jennie Kicked the men and tried to escape, but Fionsee shot her as she ran)

Jennie-

''ARGH!''

(Jennie collapsed on the floor, everything was blur to her, Fionsee came towards her and smiled,)

Fionsee-

''get ready to meet your father Jennie...''

(Tears rolled down from her eyes, and then... she went unconscious)

(Meanwhile Yoongi, two vicious Dobermans chased Yoongi, they were flesh eating ones, Yoongi tried his best, he climbed on a fence and escaped from the Dobermans, and as he jumped away, he heard the gunshot and Jennie's scream)

Yoongi-

''JENNIE!!! NO!!!!!!''

(Yoongi collapsed on the ground, his heart was broken, he went crazy. he still couldn't believe what happened, the words Jennie told him chanted in his head,

''I'm afraid...I'm afraid about everything.'' )

(Jennie's gone)

Yoongi-

(as he blinked his tears back)

''Namjoon-ah, where are you...''

''NAMJOON AH! NAMJOON AH!!!''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED....

blackbangtan_4567

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.6K 139 14
Taehyung is one of the strongest mafia leader not just in Korea, but the whole world. He had a very very horrible past where his parents were killed...
713 66 5
Kim jisoo a adorable and beautiful girl of mr. Kim seo joon has to marry with his best friend son to protect herself and his dad business from her...
19.2K 1.1K 21
Tae is of jisoo's uncle's age but Jisoo is obsessed with him , she does her best in seducing him . She tries many times and he somehow starts liking...
769 64 8
Arranged marriage. Events. Abusive parents. Jisoo doesn't have her own choice all of them make her parents. Her parents try to get married her to s...