BLACKBANGTAN -THE BEGINNING

By blackbangtan_4567

It's just the beginning... Bangtan gang the biggest gang of all South Korea, belongs to the Asian Agency Nort... More

☠️Introduction☠️
|| OFFICIAL TRAILER ||
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05_PT. 1
CHAPTER 05_PT.2
CHAPTER 05_PT.3
CHAPTER 05_PT.4
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07_ PT.1
CHAPTER 07_PT.2
CHAPTER 07_PT.3
CHAPTER 07_PT.4
CHAPTER 08_ PT.1
'BLACKBANGTAN -THE BEGINNING' SPOILER ATTACK!💣💥
CHAPTER 08_PT.2
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER

CHAPTER 12

87 6 9
By blackbangtan_4567

(Meanwhile in Spain)

(the Assassin couple, Jungkook and Lisa. those two were in a....)

(...in small outside street café?)

Readers:

WTH! they suppose to be in a mission? not in a café?!

#ok, ok, wait. they are in a mission! and they are in a café because they are waiting for the rightful moment...  

(yes, they are waiting for the rightful moment to get the passcode, they were in the street where Hymonto's friend live, well, not his friend, his friend's family, they got the passcode.)

Lisa-

''those people already got it? no chaos happened yet...''

Jungkook-

''I don't think so, if there was chaos...this place will be probably ruined. But nothing happened...''

Lisa-

''yeah probably, but where are those guys?''

(Suddenly, the glass window of the café blasted, they heard a woman screaming from afar.)

Jungkook-

''it's them, Quick! get ready!''

(then they saw three motorbikes zoomed right in front of them, one of the riders had a briefcase, it must be the Passcode)

Lisa-

''The passcode! get your bike!''

(Jungkook and Lisa took their motor bikes and followed them in high-speed) 

 (one of the riders noticed them)

Thug-

''*oh mierda! son esos asiáticos! ¡rápido! ¡Necesitamos compañía!''

*oh shit! it's those asians! Quick! we need company!''

(then more than 10 motorcycles followed Jungkook and Lisa)

Jungkook-

''oh fuck! Lisa! get your weapons!''

Lisa-

''copy that,''

(Jungkook and Lisa took out their swords

(when the thugs arrived near to them, they cut them right in their neck, it was a nasty sight, [for sensitive people I guess] )

(Jungkook cut a thug's hand, the thugs hand dangled and it got stuck in motor cycles tire, and motor bike busted and it blasted, meanwhile Lisa sent her sword right through a thug's side abdomen and head, they all did this while riding, [what a talent right? who thought the youngest and the cutest of the two gangs will be thrillerful killers?] Comment about your thoughts bout this nasty scene. but new thugs keep following them. one of the thugs shot Lisa's motor bike tire.)

Jungkook-

''Lisa!''

(Lisa was loosing control, but when the motorbike was about to hit to a nearby car, she jumped a backflip and landed right in front Jungkook's seat)

Jungkook-

''huh, that was hot!''

Lisa-

''do have one holster?''

Jungkook-

''no,''

Lisa-

''what?!''

Jungkook-

''I have two holsters! quick! dig in!''

(Lisa took two pistols out of Jungkook's Holsters and shot the thugs two at a time, ten were down at 2 minutes, but then Jungkook's pistols ran out of bullets,)

Jungkook-

''ride this, I have a business to handle.''

(Lisa got Jungkook's bike, Jungkook took out his swords and Jumped on the thugs' bikes, He killed each of them in different ways, through the head, through the neck, through the abdomen, cutting down legs and hands, and through the......

um...whatever! I'm not gonna tell that!)

(Jungkook got back to his bike, Lisa got back to the backseat, But few minutes later, a front thug shot Lisa's leg, Lisa fall from the bike)

Jungkook-

''Lisa!''

(Jungkook stopped the bike, he checked Lisa's leg, she was in insane pain, the her leg was seriously injured.)

Lisa-

''JK, go...''

Jungkook-

''no, I'm not leaving you...''

Lisa-

''Go...I'll survive.''

Jungkook-

''we are a team right? team members doesn't leave another person when they are in trouble, so shut up.''

(Jungkook lifted Lisa and kept her in a shaded area, Jungkook rolled up Lisa's trouser, Jungkook took out a handkerchief and poured some water and cleaned Lisa's wound, Lisa was burning in pain,)

 Jungkook-

''sorry, was it painful?''

Lisa-

''yeah bunny boy! it was painful,''

Jungkook-

''you did great today, as an Assassin I appreciate it, there, it's fine now, Don't walk or move until I come back, It'll will expand if you move, ok?''

(Lisa smiled at Jungkook, she grabbed Jungkook by his jacket and Kissed him, then she hugged him,) [aren't they are cute?]

Lisa-

''Thank you, for helping me, and for everything. now go and get that fucking passcodes!''

Jungkook-

(chuckle)

''ok, take care!''

(Jungkook left Lisa and went back to business, he loaded his guns back and drove in high-speed)

 (He met the thugs in few minutes near a cliff. this time, they were only three of them, they never expected to see Jungkook again)

Jungkook-

''surprise motherfuckers!''

Thug-

''you two! go and handle him!''

Thug 1-

''why us? what about you?''

Thug-

''Just fucking do it!''

(The two thugs ran towards Jungkook, Jungkook fought with them without using weapons, but lastly he used his Pistol, he kept the pistol on one thug's head and shot him, he cut the thugs abdomen and threw him down the cliff, the thug with the passcode was hopeless, he tried to run, but Jungkook shot him, [no one can't escape the double bunny!] Jungkook took the passcode case from the thug, Mission accomplished,)

Jungkook-

''whoo!''

(But then he noticed another person from far, he was wearing a mask, he looked like a tough fighter, but he just stood there, he removed his mask, Jungkook had the same fate as Jin)

Jungkook-

''....wtf! Alexei?''

(Alexei, the Shadow of Zierra's special force, the disappeared Russian agent of North Wing, Jimin's and the rest of Bangtan's non- Korean best friend, threw something at Jungkook, it was a bomb. Jungkook quickly jumped away, but he was very slightly injured, Alexei vanished away like a ghost, he's such a mysterious person, Jungkook still can't believe that Alexei is alive, but he's in the dark side, Jungkook was shooked, {well, he's always shooked] Jungkook went back to Lisa, Lisa was so happy when she saw Jungkook, Lisa somehow got up and hugged him, but her smile faded away when she saw that Jungkook was in different mood, she touched Jungkook's face,)

Lisa-

''are you ok?''

Jungkook-

(lying)

''yeah, I'm ok, pretty much tired.''

Lisa-

''oh, ok, let's go back, I can't wait to see my sisters back.''

Jungkook-

''yeah, me too, I REALLY need to see my brothers...''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 12 IS OUT NOW! wait for CHAPTER 13...

@blackbangtan_4567

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
23.6K 1.3K 15
❝ 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼 𝗱𝗮...𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗼 ❞ After the fourth great ninja war ended, Sasuke was apprehended because of his record as a rogue ninja w...
150K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
10.8K 306 11
I've got my eye on you. on-going / slow updates post euros '20 - wc '22 social media x irl bukayo saka x fem. oc dra...