BLACKBANGTAN -THE BEGINNING

By blackbangtan_4567

It's just the beginning... Bangtan gang the biggest gang of all South Korea, belongs to the Asian Agency Nort... More

☠️Introduction☠️
|| OFFICIAL TRAILER ||
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05_PT. 1
CHAPTER 05_PT.2
CHAPTER 05_PT.3
CHAPTER 05_PT.4
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07_ PT.1
CHAPTER 07_PT.2
CHAPTER 07_PT.3
CHAPTER 07_PT.4
CHAPTER 08_ PT.1
'BLACKBANGTAN -THE BEGINNING' SPOILER ATTACK!💣💥
CHAPTER 08_PT.2
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER

CHAPTER 09

92 7 0
By blackbangtan_4567

(Meanwhile, Jimin, Rosé and Tae, on their way to the ball)

(Jimin and Rosé are in another car while Tae in another car,)

(Jimin and Rosé)

Jimin-

''remember the plan?''

Rosé-

''yeah, yeah, no worries,''

(When they were near to the ballroom,)

Rosé-

''this is a masquerade ball, you bought your eye mask?''

Jimin-

''yeah, how about you?''

Rosé-

''yeah, I bought mine,''

Jimin-

''good, Tae, where are you now?''

Taehyung-

''I'm right behind your car now,  remember, stick to the plan.''

Jimin

''nah, I'm good, Rosé, let's go.''

(they got off from the car and entered the beautiful ballroom, 

there were so many men and women, the women's gown were glittering to the light, Jimin and Rosé looked like a real couple (which is not) Taehyung was not with Jimin and Rose, he was among the crowd,)

(then the slow dance music started, the couples in the ballroom started to dance)

Jimin-

''Tae, what should I do now?''

Taehyung-

''dance...''

Jimin-

''what?!''

Taehyung-

''just fucking do it pussy!''

Jimin-

''Um...ok...''

Jimin POV

God help me!

Jimin-

''um... do you wanna...''

 Rosé-

''c'mon, we gotta dance...''

Jimin-

''wait, you are ok with it?''

 Rosé-

''yeah, otherwise, others will suspect us as spies or something, c'mon...''

( Rosé grabbed Jimin's hand and walked along with him to the dance floor, Jimin felt awkward at the first, but then felt it natural, He noticed that Taehyung was making stupid faces at Jimin, Jimin was pretty furious because of that, but he act casual in front of Rosé,)

(Meanwhile Tae)

Taehyung-

''oh my gawd Jimin-ssi, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!! HA! IT'S RED LIKE A STRAWBERRY!''

 Rosé POV

Oh God! his eyes are so beautiful! he's staring at me! I can't resist this! please someone help me!

(after few minutes)

(Taehyung noticed some suspicious men in black suits arrived to the ballroom, they were also wearing masquerade masks, so it was pretty hard to recognize them,)

Taehyung-

''that's suspicious, Jimin-ah...JIMIN-AH!!''

Jimin (while dancing)-

''WHAT?!''

Taehyung-

''6'o clock... behind you,''

(Jimin looked behind, he noticed the men)

Jimin-

''Rosé, get ready...''

Rosé-

''for what?''

Jimin-

''Some suspicious people are behind us...''

Rosé-

''hm? oh...I saw them...''

(Suddenly one of the men started firing and made a chaos, the crowd screamed and ran away)

Taehyung-

''it's them! Jimin!''

Jimin-

''Rosé, stay aside, you can't fight with that frock, but if can, please fight...''

Rosé-

''fine...''

(they fought with the mysterious men, Taehyung took out his pistol which was hidden and started firing, Jimin used his amazing skills to shut down the thugs, so did Rosé. But suddenly, someone came from behind and caught Rosé)

Rosé

''WTF?! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! JIMIN!!!"

Jimin-

''Rosé!!''

(Rosé was taken away,)

Taehyung-

''You and go and get her, that guy probably is going to get the passcode, I'll take care about these idiots...so...GO!''

Jimin-

''Ok...''

(Jimin ran as fast as he could, the man has taken the elevator, the elevator indicates that it's in the rooftop, Jimin had no choice but to take the stairs.)

(Meanwhile Rosé)

Rosé-

''LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

The unknown man-

''of course I will, but after....''

(he opened a secret trap door in the elevator, and took out the passcode briefcase,)

Rosé-

''what...''

The man-

''...and kill you along with your boyfriend. C'MON!!"

(the elevator stopped at the rooftop, Rosé stomped the man's leg from high heel, and ran away...but)

Rosé-

''URGH!!!!''

(The man shot Rosé)

(Rosé was unable to move, she crawled in pain, but she was not fast enough to escape from the man,)

The man-

''you are not dying now bitch, in the name of Wosthró, you are dying along with that fucker...''

Rosé-

''so you are Wosthró...''

Wosthró-

''yes...it's me...NOW GET UP!!"

(Wosthró pulled Rosé up and went towards the rooftop door, few seconds later, Jimin arrived, and he saw Rosé's blood strains)

Jimin-

''WTF!!''

(he followed the blood strains to the rooftop door, he opened it, he saw Wosthró with Rosé)

Wosthró-

''Ah! There's our other little brat!''

Jimin-

''leave the girl alone...let us just deal it like men.''

Wosthró-

''oh really? But I prefer to deal the way that I DO!''

(Wosthró shot at Jimin's right leg, Jimin lost his balance and almost fall from the 25 floor building, but he managed to grip before falling)

Rosé-

''JIMIN!!"

(Rosé became unconscious because she injured)

Jimin-

''Rosé...''

Wosthró-

''Aw! Isn't that sweet? What are your final words Mr. Jimin?''

Jimin-

''I don't know how you know my name...But I wanna let you know that you are on a fragile glass roof...''

Wosthró-

''Say what?''

(Wosthró looked down, Jimin was right)

Jimin-

''TAE NOW!!''

(Tae from the ballroom shot up towards the glass roof, the glass roof shattered in to pieces, Wosthró fall down along with the passcode case, Jimin quickly got up and hold Rosé before she fall, Jimin saw Wosthró falling from floor to floor, he fall right on cupid statue in the ballroom, the cupid's arrow stabbed through Wosthró 's face)

Taehyung-

''that was bloody amazing!''

Jimin-

''Rosé... Rosé!!''

(Rosé slowly opened her eyes)

Rosé-

''Jimin...you alive! Or are we both dead?''

Jimin-

''no, we are alive...''

(Rosé's dress was soaked with blood,)

Rosé-

''I think it'll take a lot of time to wash it off...''

(Jimin laughed softly)

Jimin-

''yeah, probably give to a laundry,''

(Rosé hugged Jimin hardly)

Rosé-

''I really want to do something. Do you mind?''

Jimin-

''what...''

(Rosé kissed Jimin on his Lips, Jimin was pretty surprised, but then he closed his eyes, but none of them knew that they an audience, or can I say, just one spectator)

Taehyung-

''HEY!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DOING?! I'M STILL A YOUNG GUY! KEEP IT OUT OF MY SIGHT!''

Jimin-

''Ah, Taehyung- ssi! Someone is angry!''

Rosé-

''yeah, really angry!''

Taehyung-

''yeah, yeah, I'm that angry bitch! I took the passcode case, you two can do goo-goo face back at the hotel, can we just leave this freaking place or you can love in the prison?!''

Jimin-

''Oh yeah, let's leave now...''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 13.9K 54
What will happend if you're married to a Mafia at the age of 18? Would you accept it? "Im Jeon Jung kook and i would like to make your daughter as m...
65.5K 1.3K 40
2 idols come together after a media incident. love, fear, rumours and secrets.. ~taennie ~liskook ~jirose ~jinsoo •there's a few chapters ab...
37.9K 1.3K 39
Two bestfriends who are never seperated always tell each other everything and work and live at the orphanage since both their parents died when they...
30.1K 1.7K 15
He's haunted by the past, she's tortured by the present. Can two torn and broken hearts come together as each other's cure? Will he finally find, his...