Kiss me back |Jungkook FF |18...

By SilverScales07

"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing h... More

KISS ME BACK
1. Way back home....
2. Doctor knows best
3. Will to survive..
4. Hard times
5. Good for something
6. Magic box
8. Past is in the past
9. Lovers' Keeper
10. Family remains
11. The other side
12. Not a threat
13. For me
14. Hidden Self
15. Evidence
16. The younger the smarter
17. Love is really blind... don't judge me
18. VMin
19. Make it up to you...
20. Vengeance
21. Jealous much..?
22. Hurt
23. Queen Bee
24. Everything's alright now
25. The real couple
26. Higher command
27. We are family
28. Dealbreaker
29. Back to work
30. Consent
31. The youngest Jeon
32. Isn't she over-doing it?
33. Dr. Min
34. Finders Keepers
35. The morning intruder
36. Heart attack
37. The Grand wedding
38. Be gentle
39. Way back home....
Thank you
Just Other stuff...

7. Selfish?

10.8K 340 14
By SilverScales07

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook's PoV

I relax on the couch waiting for her to come home...I put the box on the table and pick her one of those sexy short skirts she has been hiding...

All she wears at home is her baggy pajamas and her oversized tops...

It's a blessing to see she has so many revealing clothes, I didn't have a problem with her clothes, it's just that I would barely get a glimpse of her skin...

My thoughts come to a halt when I see her carefully walking home...looking everywhere...hoping I'll be asleep or something but I was fresh and ready...

Y/N's POV

Fuck he is right here....I tiptoe into the house while he just looks at me like a hungry animal

Y/N: I can explain...

Jungkook: Before you do any of that...take a shower and wear this for me....

He says nonchalantly pushing a mini skirt and black matching lingerie.....

Y/N: But... it's...too

Jungkook: Short? Feel lucky I'm letting you put on clothes....it's your choice... these or no clothes...

I quickly grab those clothes glaring at him and running towards my room, damn his criminal side was showing...

Jungkook: 10 minutes... after that I don't care what you are wearing I'm coming in... don't forget who I was in my past life... I will do what I say...

I hurry before the time runs out, quickly putting on the clothes...I look in the mirror...trying to control my breathing, I can't go out like this...my breasts are exposed too much, my erect nipples are clearly seen, and the skirt... my ass is on full display even if bend a little ....

Jungkook: Y/N? Come to daddy.... princess....

He must be nine kinds of horny to be doing all this..... it was turning me on but I had never been like this in front of a man... He was my first, I hear the door knob twist and I quickly try and cover myself with my hands...

Jungkook's POV

My breath hitches looking at her... she is looking so fucking stunning.... her curves look so well defined in these tight clothes... I see her timidly standing in front of the mirror covering her barely covered body with her hands , trying to pull her skirt down... I try to make the environment more comfortable...

Jungkook: Why are you hiding yourself...you are truly beautiful...you make these slutty clothes look elegant...

I chuckle at my own line...I wasn't lying she just looked so good like a doll.... I had seen many women in life... but she was a goddess... someone I would kill for...

Jungkook: Don't worry baby I just want you to cook for me...

Y/N: You want to watch me cook? Like this?...

Jungkook: Ill just watch you... You can trust me....

I hear a sigh of relief from her side ....she simply nods and proceeds towards the kitchen slightly tugging on the hem of her skirt trying to cover her thighs...

I shift the couch facing her backside and strip myself, I see her trying to figure out what I was doing but I ask her to look front

Jungkook: No looking back... you focus on the cooking Ill focus on you...you hear me baby?

Y/N: Yes daddy... I hear you...

My eyes widen at her bold words.... Fuck she never seizes to surprise me... I watch her getting to work and as I had imagined her skirt was too short... I could see her ass moving as she moved and I could feel she was doing it on purpose..., her thongs that covered her holes...I wanted to rip them off and fuck her.... I was already hard, I controlled myself, and decided I'll be stroking myself tonight watching her... this was way more satisfying than watching porn behind her back...

Y/N's POV

It's so frustrating watching him have all the fun all the time while my panties get wet and I'm left unsatisfied... my thoughts get interrupted when I feel him hugging me from behind...and the fact that he is completely naked isn't helping my heart....

His hands wrapped around my waist, his nose was in the crook of my neck when he spoke in between the wet kisses he planted on my neck ...

Y/N: ah... Kook....

Jungkook: You don't think I'm being selfish, having all the fun by myself right?

Y/N: uh...what do you mean....?

Huh can he read my mind now?....and suddenly he pushed me bending me over the counter and instructed me to stay still...

Jungkook: Stay right there, daddy is gonna get you something to play with....

I fight my urge to not look at his boner while he is front of me fishing for something in the box right in the front, I can't, I need to look....I give it a quick glance hoping he won't figure it out that I'm checking him out secretly ,....and that's exactly what happens... I see a wide smirk on his face when he comes towards me...placing a quick kiss on my lips and leaving me breathless bent over the counter...when I feel his hands on my ass sliding my panties down...I go defensive on him, getting up and looking at him angrily when I see his glossy eyes...shining in the dim light

Y/N: Jungkook stop...no....

Jungkook: I won't... trust me... I won't cross a line... not with you... never with you my love....

It's like he understood what I meant, I wasn't ready and he understood me, he gently pushed me back onto the counter and I could feel his breath on my core...and I accidentally let out a dirty moan

Jungkook's POV

When I slide her panties down, I could see how wet she was... she was needy, I could tell by how she was breathing...I take a good look at her bud...its making me want to do her right now but that's not the plan today ... I take out one of her vibrators and inserted it into her dripping bud ...

Y/N: Ah Jungkook-ah....

I hear her moan my name when I put it in her... and she was squirming in need....what will be her state if I switch it on and curiosity took the best of me and I turned it on...

I quickly put her panties on to hold it in place and give her a spank on her ass and she moans in pleasure...

Y/N: ah...Jungkook....ah....pleaseee....

Jungkook: Shush, shut your mouth..., no noise, remember we have neighbors?

But she couldn't keep it down....

Jungkook: You don't listen do you? Huh? Little slut....

The words slip of my mouth in a reflex... I look into her eyes biting my lips wondering if it was okay to cuss like that... but she didn't seem to mind... I sighed in relief... going to the box, I remember seeing a gag... maybe she was into kinky sex... it was hot to see this side of her

I tie it around her mouth and instantly her moans get muffled.... her submissive state was turning me on even more... It can only be my extreme luck to have a girlfriend with my taste in sex, she even had leather cuffs... Pfft... Sweet dreams Jungkook...

Jungkook: Look at you....you have any idea how hard it is for me to hold back every day...when you are looking like a whole meal?

Y/N: mmmm.....mmmm

Jungkook: I love you too....

I peck her forehead, make her stand straight and placed my hand on her ass gently caressing it

Jungkook: Now finish cooking baby.... You ain't gonna starve me right baby?

Y/N's POV

I can't even stand anymore, my core was throbbing, and he is asking me to cook? Is he being serious right now?

He nudges me towards the counter touching me dirtily on my butt prompting me to cook as I shakily reach out for the stuff doing something, I have no idea what I'm doing my body is moving on its own... I have never felt this good before...

I hear the sinful sounds of him jerking off, the sound of him fapping his cock, it was turning me on so bad ...I want to touch myself, I want to turn back and watch him... fuck....

I try to grope my breasts, trying to pleasure myself, but I feel a sharp sting on my ass as his hand lands on my butt cheek warning me not to do it...

Jungkook: Don't you dare..... Only I get to touch you today.... You have deprived me of your hotness... Only I get to have you today

He takes me by surprise, he switches off the stove and sticks his body on mine...

I can feel his raw member on my bare thighs, I feel him pressing his cock on the vibrator through my panties...

Jungkook: I swear I have never wanted to pleasure any woman this much... but you... I want to hear you scream my name Y/N...

Y/N: Mmm..mmm

I hear him growling in my ears ...saying all sorts of dirty things to make me feel special...

His hands travel to my breasts feeling my erect nipples and moaning on touching my wetness down there....this was too much, the feeling in my lower was building....I was so close....

Y/N: I'mm closemm ....*mumbling through the gag*

Jungkook: Don't you dare cum

He spanks my thighs really hard this time... making me tremble... I can see the lust in his eyes and how he is controlling himself for my comfort....

Y/N: mmmlease.... mmplease...I can't....

I try to speak whatever I can through the tight gag in my mouth...

He takes off my gag in a blink of an eye gently wiping the drool all over my lips with his hands. He kisses my wet mouth moaning throughout... his hold gets tighter...thrusting me harder and faster...I couldnt feel my legs anymore, the stimulation was too much ...but his arms were supporting my entire body.....

Y/N: P-please can I cum....

Jungkook: Go on, and make it loud.... I think we should let the neighbours know how you been feeling about me lately..... I hate it when that son of a bitch calls me your cousin...

Jungkook's POV

When she said she was close... It drove me crazy and I was near too but I wanted to feel her a little longer, ....she was whimpering, moaning, crying my name out loudly as I just humped her till she came.... and after she was done I released my seed on her round plump ass..

We just stood there panting ... I looked down at her she was trembling, her Legs were shaking, I quickly turned off the vibrator earning a soft moan and carefully pulled it out licking her juices off the vibrator since I wanted to taste her and damn she tastes so good...

Suddenly I feel a lot of weight on my chest when I realised she was tired.....

I clean everything up and put some fresh clothes on her when I notice some scars on her back and abdomen, maybe she met with an accident, I was confused but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable with questions so I went on with my work preparing some food as this was one hell of a workout.....

She was laying on the couch with her eyes closed, cheeks bright pink and her nose was slightly red due to the crying... she was looking so wasted, so sexy... I gently patted her cheeks to wake her up to eat..

Jungkook: Y/N? Baby? Come eat some food...

She smiles looking at me and hugs me tight, she is soft today...

Jungkook: Did my princess have fun?

She nods looking down, I quickly peck her cheeks and fed her some food...

Jungkook: Thank you for letting me... it was an honour...

She looked at me, probably wondering if I had lost my mind... maybe I had... she had me at her feet...

After eating

Jungkook: Come on let's go to bed...

I see her struggle to get up I guess we over did it for a first time, good for me... now I get to lift her up....

I lift her up and carry her to the bedroom and tuck her in and she slept within minutes snuggling right into my chest...

I smile thinking of the moments few minutes ago, she is all in one... Smart, funny, sexy...

Y/N: Kookie?

I look at her and my heart melts when she calls me like that, she is so soft...

Jungkook: Tell me baby... Is everything ok?

Y/N: I don't want you to leave me... ever...

Jungkook: Shh what is that supposed to mean....

I watch her eyes tear up and her voice cracks getting this out of her mouth, she buries her face in my chest...and I pat her head gently...

Jungkook: I'm not going anywhere... for what you have done for me... my life is yours... I wouldn't even think about leaving you... ever....

She looks into my eyes, little tears escaping when she kisses my lips softly

Y/N: I know, I trust you... Only you

It gave me butterflies hearing how much I mean to her, no ones ever cared and loved me this much, I was drowning in her love deeper and deeper ever day...and after many years my mind was finally at peace...

Y/N's POV

After few hours of sleep I got up feeling really hungry and the ache in my lower body was immense... I try getting up but it's all in vain... I hear Jungkook approaching the room and he greets me with kisses... My cheeks feel hot when I see him, thinking about what we did yesterday and he was blushing too...

Jungkook: You don't need to go anywhere...I called the hospital told them you are taking off since you've been feeling dizzy...

Y/N: Thank you...

Jungkook: but I need to be at the martial arts gym in an hour, so I'll see you when I come back?

Y/N: No, I'm coming with you...I'll sit down and watch I promise....

His eyes brighten up at my words, I knew he was nervous and I wanted to be there for him...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 10.3K 47
"W-what is my fault? Why are you being like this? Do you hate me?" "You asked me what is your fault?! Because of your stupid action, I lost her! I lo...
479K 19.7K 113
[Completed] +++++++++++++ "Don't! Why do you need it anyway?" he stays silent and doesn't answer. Once the syringe is pulled out of my arm a drop see...
135K 6.9K 42
"Get off of my way, Fag!" I told the guy sitting in front of me on the ground. "You hit me! What is wrong with you?" He said to me as if he didn't kn...
486K 13.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...