Kiss me back |Jungkook FF |18...

By SilverScales07

"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing h... More

KISS ME BACK
1. Way back home....
2. Doctor knows best
3. Will to survive..
4. Hard times
6. Magic box
7. Selfish?
8. Past is in the past
9. Lovers' Keeper
10. Family remains
11. The other side
12. Not a threat
13. For me
14. Hidden Self
15. Evidence
16. The younger the smarter
17. Love is really blind... don't judge me
18. VMin
19. Make it up to you...
20. Vengeance
21. Jealous much..?
22. Hurt
23. Queen Bee
24. Everything's alright now
25. The real couple
26. Higher command
27. We are family
28. Dealbreaker
29. Back to work
30. Consent
31. The youngest Jeon
32. Isn't she over-doing it?
33. Dr. Min
34. Finders Keepers
35. The morning intruder
36. Heart attack
37. The Grand wedding
38. Be gentle
39. Way back home....
Thank you
Just Other stuff...

5. Good for something

9.6K 332 25
By SilverScales07

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Y/N's POV

I woke up feeling this heavy weight on my waist... I move around in my sleep trying to move that weight when I open my eyes looking at the man sleeping beside me....

How did I even get here....what is he doing on my bed shirtless....

I slowly get rid of his grip and get up from the bed when I hear him whine

Jungkook: Y/N... don't leave me....

What? Is he dreaming about me?...sheesh... I gotta get out of here...

I try and get out of bed but I'm just dragged back with a tug on my wrist...

Y/N: What are you doing? Leave my hand...

I say a bit alarmed that we were so close....

Jungkook: shh... Stay.... I-uh... I have a personal question.... umm... Do you have a boyfriend?

My eyes widen at the sudden question.... Of course I don't have a boyfriend...

Y/N: No Kook, girls with boyfriends can't keep handsome strangers at home you know?

Jungkook smiled at my words, and pulled me into a hug... we hugged for a while and pulled apart..

Jungkook: Who is this Namjoon you are dreaming about, I don't like it....

Y/N: What? Namjoon?

Jungkook: You were dreaming about that man...moaning his name in your sleep...you never moan my name like that....

I rolled my eyes.... pftt...look at this mafia muscle bunny pouting at this... his grip tightens on my wrist asking for an explanation...

Y/N: *sigh* It's my brother's name ...Namjoon...*sigh*...and what's with these weird questions?

His hand is still holding my wrist...but his face has become even more pouty and he was looking down probably embarrassed at his imagination

I gently lift his chin up making him look at me... isn't he too shy and soft to be a criminal? Can't even ask a girl out, I was noticing his hormonal behaviour from more than a week now...I laugh mentally watching him struggle to get the words out and I decide to finally help him...

Y/N: Do you want to officially move in with me?

I see his eyes light up...and he nods quickly... such a baby...

Jungkook: hmm does that mean we are dating?

Y/N: Umm yeah... I guess that's a better way to put it...

And he leaps for a tight hug...such a bear....I hug him back ruffling his hair giggling at his cuteness looking him in his eyes....his eyes were sparkling when he looked at me with adoration...

Jungkook: I made you food princess, you had fever few hours back... Your friend dropped you home...

I try and get up from the bed but he gently pushes me back on the bed...

Jungkook: Where do you think you are going? Its breakfast in bed for you...

I smile at his sweet gesture, these are the little things I love about him...the normalcy....he was forgetting his old life...and the normal man underneath  was appearing on the surface ...and I was in love with how caring he was becoming towards me....helping me out with the dishes....watching movies when we had time....cuddling in bed ...cooking together...it was heart-warming to have him around....and he had become my safe place...

Jungkook's POV

I guess it was our situation, I had lost my family, and she had lost hers, the both of us had nowhere to go, amidst this we had found each other... I was happy we found us... she always puts my heart at ease, honestly with her by my side I could only think of the future, what happened in the past was slowly fading away as weeks went by....

It was as if I was born again... and this time I had a soul and heart... I had a chance to make it right... doesn't mean I was a complete saint.... she turned me on in ways I had never felt as a man... But I tried my best keeping my hormones in check around her....my baby was too innocent...

She had healed me emotionally and physically...I was able to walk, even run. The only problem was finding a job in this normal world... I swear I could dismantle a rifle and build it again blindfolded but to find a job that had a decent pay was another story....

She never pressurised me for a job, she was earning enough for the both of us, being a doctor pays a lot it seemed... and she never had a complaint...but all the time she was away from home I would often get bored....

And I was in desperate need of finding a job...to keep myself distracted and not burden her....

Jungkook: Y/N? ...uh ...I want to work....

Y/N: But?

Jungkook: But... I don't think I am good at anything normal*sigh*

Y/N: That's not true Kookie... start listing things you are good at... Maybe you'll figure out what you want to do... hmm?...

Jungkook: I already thought about it, I don't think I learned anything useful... I don't even remember doing that well in school...

Y/N's POV

Aww look at the bunny sulking... How dare he think he isn't good at anything?

Y/N: Aren't you good at fighting?

Jungkook: Wow how mean....

Y/N: I mean martial arts or something? Didn't they train you for all that?

Jungkook: They did...

Y/N: Do you even know the arts or were you just some street hooligan level fighter?? *I slightly mock him unable to resist his pouty face *

Jungkook: Excuse me Doctor Hwang Y/N but I have a 4th Degree black belt in Taekwondo... and my mixed martial arts ain't that bad either....

He shows off crossing his arms in a defensive position and to boost his confidence I give him a shocked look and he smiles proudly, it was pretty obvious he was an athlete, no normal person could have survived so much pain and healed so fast...

Y/N: Have you ever taught anyone?

Jungkook: Just my sister...

Before he can start dwelling over the past again I quickly give him the good news

Y/N: So I have a patient and he was looking for someone to look after his business....someone with 2nd Degree Black belt and above if you want I can introduce you to him....*shrugs*

Before I can say anything, I can feel my legs being swept from the ground and I'm in his arms... He carries me to our bedroom and puts me on the bed,

Jungkook: Thank you, let me give you something in return....

I chuckle looking the other way, he is romantic when he is happy, hovering over my figure, he gently places a kiss on my forehead, then my nose which makes me giggle a lot, traveling down to my jawline, my neck , showering me with little pecks and kisses, knowing his limits...

Jungkook POVs

She giggles when I kiss her whole face, she is just adorable... whenever I am above her, I can't resist to think about the things I could do to her and it wasn't easy to share the same bed... but I always held back knowing she isn't ready, she probably never even had a boyfriend... in these few weeks we just kissed a few times and a lot of hugs... 

I'm practically hugging her all time when she is home...hopefully after I get my job she can reduce one shift...so we could hang out more... I only watch her sleep and cuddle with her sometimes when she comes in the afternoon...and I guess that's another reason we haven't gone any further....I put her to bed and prepare her a snack box which she loves after her tiring surgery interval at night...

I look at her twisting and turning in her bed...and approach her...I think she is dreaming....I go close to her to hear what she is saying....

Y/N: ah...Jung..Jungkook...ah ....

It's so good to hear my name in her sweet voice... but then I see her breathing heavily and I decide to wake her up gently...

Jungkook: Y/N-ie? Wake up...

She wakes up rubbing her eyes like a cute little bear...and she looks at me with wide eyes ...as I cup her cheeks in my hands...

Jungkook: You didn't sleep well?

She shakes her head as a no...

Jungkook: umm.... we have sometime, do you want to cuddle till then?

She nods her head not saying much... And I engulf her in my embrace, her face buried in my chest while I kiss her head....

I suddenly feel her pushing on my chest so I look at her...

She looks at my lips slightly sweating and pecks them softly, I feel her tiny hands on my chest ... and it travels up to my neck pulling me into the kiss further... ah shit... this is gonna cause a problem down there...

Before I can process... she climbs on top of me sitting on my lap...her ass touching my crotch... and she kisses my neck... and when I feel her teeth biting my skin I just can't do it anymore, she needs to stop...

Jungkook: *groans* Babe what are you doing?

Y/N: You don't like it?

She asks me with a little pout

Jungkook: No... 

Her pout saddens when I explain

I mean yes I love it... But uh... you are really causing a problem down there baby... I - uh... I might lose my mind...

I look away from her embarrassed at what I just said what is she gonna think of me now, a kid who can't control his urges?

I feel her hands resting on my chest when she starts unbuttoning my shirt

Y/N: Maybe I can help you a little....

Jungkook: fuck....Y/N.... what are you doing...

Y/N: Relax Kookie.... 

She quickly takes off my shirt still sitting on my hardened member... Her hands touch all of my chest and she slowly starts grinding me...

Jungkook:....*moans*

Y/N: Just feel me...

She takes her hands and guides it to her chest, I try to control my urge to grope her, but then she makes me touch her breasts....I moan uncontrollably feeling the pleasure she was giving me.... I wanted to take her down, rip her clothes off and fuck her... I guess she could sense what I was thinking since I was trying to grab her waist... she glared at me warning me not to move...

Y/N: Don't even think about it baby... this is all you get... so feel me while it lasts...

She was making me so needy, I started moving along with her body, I could hear her moan too... but I wanted more, this was so much of a tease, she was fast but not fast enough...

Jungkook: Fuck....please....go faster....

She listens to what I say and starts grinding on me even faster and harder leaving me out of breath... but it isn't enough... I've had sex way too many times to just get off by rubbing...

Y/N's POV

I try my best to go as fast as I could but I don't think this is any good for him, I tire out after a while when he looks at me and smirks... I see his hands reaching out for my hips and I let him... and within no time I can feel him bucking his hips at a crazy speed...

His hardness was poking my core so hard and repeatedly... I knew I'd be dripping.... after a while I could feel his grip on my waist tighten and I knew he was close... having enough rest I bend over to kiss him while he was humping me faster... and there... he let out the loudest groan in between our kiss...and I knew he came undone.... his head landed on my shoulder grunting...

I didn't dare to look anywhere but his eyes....he looked exhausted...he kissed me over and over...

Y/N:*giggle* You should clean yourself...

Jungkook: How about I clean you up with my tongue princess, I'm sure there is some mess you made under those clothes...will you let me?

He looked down looking at my clothed core... I couldn't go that far... this was only my first relationship... and we don't know each other that well....

Y/N: I- uh  I'm ...getting late....

I see him sigh and lay on the bed, I guess he really wanted to pleasure me... I would love that too, but I didn't want things to go out of hands... he needs to learn to be patient... I throw him some fresh pants and get into the shower... I take off all my clothes, looking at my panties which were soaked...I gently touched my core and it was throbbing, dripping off juices... I suddenly withdrew my hands when I heard a voice from outside...

Jungkook: Did our little session make you wet? Did it make you feel good?

Are men generally this vocal about sexual pleasure or is it because he has had no shortage of women in his life?... I cringe trying my best not to think of how many women he has done this with... after all this normal life isnt easy for him... he will learn... he would... for me he would....

Y/N: Shut upppp....go to sleeppp....we have to go meet the martial arts teacher tomorrow.....

I change the topic and it works...oh and great I forgot my towel again...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
23.9K 900 51
(Complete) I trust your choice appa, I will marry him~ Jungkook Jimin you are right, he's the one for me~ Taehyung ____________________________ Hubb...
130K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
1.3K 77 21
"Jungkook,maybe we should remain friends and forget about what we had just done.It'll be the best." I mumble and regretted it instantly.Who was I kid...