š…š„š‹š‹ šŽš”š“ šŽš… š‹šŽš•š„

By ashryanne

š…š„š‹š‹ šŽš”š“ šŽš… š‹šŽš•š„ --- "and all i did was bleed as i tried to be the bravest soldier. fighting in... More

fell out of love.
cast.
extended cast.
epigraph
aesthetics
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
ninety-one.

fifty-eight.

14.2K 639 214
By ashryanne

the lying best friend, the bastard, and the slut

~~~~~

"Have you got your feel yet?" Kol asked them. "You know, the fill of prying into her memories? Her own personal feelings and emotions? Her own personal moments?"

He once again didn't get a response, before Klaus opened another door.

~~~~~

"You can't possibly think that, Stasia?" Rebekah's voice sounded through the memory.

Anastasia scoffed from where she was sitting on the couch in the Mikaelson Mansion. "Sure. Then where is he?" She questioned in annoyance. Rebekah was silent. "That's what I thought." Anastasia mused.

The Mikaelsons then watched as Anastasia pulled a small plastic pill organizer out of her jacket. She then opened it and began looking through it.

"What are you doing?" Rebekah asked her friend.

"Having fun." The brunette replied, pulling out a few small pink pills as well as a few small white colored ones.

"That's not good for you." The blonde interjected.

Anastasia shrugged before she grabbed her glass of bourbon. She then tossed all five of the little pills in her mouth before downing it, washing down the pills. "Come on, Bekah. Live a little."

Before Rebekah could reply, the door of the mansion opened to reveal Klaus Mikaelson.

"Nik! There you are!" Rebekah greeted her brother. "Anastasia was wondering where you are." She told him, making Klaus roll her eyes.

"Which isn't any of her business." Klaus told his sister.

"I'm right here, you know?" Anastasia spoke up.

"And I care why?" Klaus snapped at her.

Anastasia flinched back at his words before making her way towards him. When she got closer to him, she saw that a light pink shade of lipstick marked his lips.

"Were you with someone else?" She questioned, wrapping her arms around herself, suddenly feeling very self-conscious.

"If I was, it would be your fault, seeing as you're always pestering about this nonsense!" He yelled at her before storming off, leaving a sad looking Anastasia behind.

"And fiancé of the year goes to..." Kol said, mockingly clapping at his brother. "Truly, Nik. I mean 10 out of 10 goes to the loving fiancé. No wonder she moved on."

"Shut up, Kol!" Klaus snapped at him.

"Ooooh. That temper brother. You better watch yourself." Kol continued.

"Hey, Nik." Anastasia greeted Klaus as she sat down next to him in the Mystic Grill. "I was wondering if-"

"Not now!!" Klaus yelled at her before leaving the Grill.

Anastasia turned towards the bartender. "Can I have a gin and tonic? Hold the tonic? And extra gin?" She asked. The bartender gave her a sympathetic smile. He then slid her a glass of straight gin. "Thanks, man." She then said, laughing in self pity.

"Oh would you look at that?" Kol questioned, rhetorically. "Another stand up example of Nik being the best boyfriend in the world. Like sign me up for this kind of love." He mocked.

"Kol, please!" Elijah spoke up.

Kol bowed, dramatically. "With all due respect, my dearest noble brother."

They were once again back in the Mikaelson Mansion and Anastasia was in the art room with Klaus. Both of them were talking about something when Anastasia. The brunette then went to get something, but accidentally bumped into a painting, causing it to clatter to the floor.

Her head then snapped to the side faster than she could recognize. A loud slap resonated around the room. Klaus then shook his head and left the room. Anastasia's eyes flared black and red as her gaze drifted to the floor.

"Well, hello, Mikael!" Kol greeted his brother, mockingly. "I thought you were dead, so nice to see you again!" He continued.

"Kol!" Elijah yelled at his brother.

"Ah yes, defending the abusive bastard."

"Bekah! Hi!" The brunette squealed, overjoyed with excitement.

However, the blonde didn't seem to be as happy to see the brunette as Anastasia was to see Rebekah. Then she noticed Rebekah's glossy eyes and slight frown.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Did something happen?" The questions spewed out from the tiny brunette as she stared up at her friend with concern.

"Nothing's the matter, Stasi. Let's go get ice cream." Rebekah said, deflecting. She didn't want her best friend to witness what was going on inside the mansion.

"Sure!" Anastasia chirped, before remembering why she came here. "Just let me tell Nik what I came here to tell him and then we can go."

"Stasi, no. Please don't go in the house." Rebekah begged as she tried blocking the brunette from entering. Eventually she just shoved passed Rebekah, since she was more than excited to tell Nik that she was pregnant with his kids. It was something the couple had always dreamt of and it was finally happening.

Not listening to the pleas of her friend, she walked into the living room of the mansion. Her eyes widened in shock as her hand flew to her mouth silencing her gasp. Her eyes widened in horror at what she saw.

Her best friend and fiancé were on top of the smaller table that was in the middle of the room...naked. Both were moaning messes. A few seconds passed before Anastasia spun around not bearing to watch anymore. As soon as she did, she saw the heartbroken look on Rebekah's face.

She should've listened.

She shouldn't have gone into the house.

Her anger and sadness was building up in the tiny brunette. The whole mansion began to tremble and quake from her losing control of her emotions. This caused panic to arise in the trio thinking that there was an earthquake in Mystic Falls or they were being attacked by witches.

Little did they know that it was the angered, heartbroken, and pregnant brunette causing it.

Instead of sticking around and possibly destroying the mansion, Anastasia rushed to the door trying to get to the door. All she wanted to do was get out of the house, but that is when she heard that voice that used to make her swoon.

But now all it made her want to do was puke.

Or maybe that feeling was her pregnancy.

"Anastasia!" Klaus called after her. The brunette reluctantly turned around, looking at the two of them. Both looked extremely guilty. "It was a mistake. It didn't mean anything." He told her. Instead of replying, she slipped off the ring that was around her finger and threw it at him. The house shook even more and more, the angrier she got. "Please don't leave. I love you." He begged her.

"The only person you love is yourself." Anastasia spat at him.

"The lying best friend, the bastard, and the slut." Kol mused. "Sounds like the beginning of a dirty fairytale? Maybe Narnia?"

Davina muffled her laughter at his statement behind her hand, as did Marcel. However, the rest of the family remained silent.

They then saw a sad Anastasia on the floor of her room sobbing. She looked absolutely broken as she fiddled with the carpet beneath her.

There was then a knock on the door and Lucifer entered, immediately distressed at seeing his daughter in such a state. He sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug as she sobbed into his chest.

"Why didn't he love me, daddy?" She sobbed.

Kol glanced over to see his family all silent and with sullen looks across their faces. "Oh, please." Kol scoffed. "Don't act like you care."

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) sorry for any mistakes in the writing. i was going to update a different story but this one is just so much easier to update. why? i have no fucking clue, but it is. i am also going to fix a few mistakes that were pointed out in the last chapter.

i have an ap chem test tomorrow so i might as well die right now. not looking forward to it.

please don't be a silent reader. VOTE AND COMMENT.

stay safe. love you lots<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.6K 19
Marvel is Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall second daughter which means Hope's Twin baby sister. After their Aunt wanted to take the girls Klaus de...
33.3K 746 19
"There's no such thing as luck. There's decisions and consequences." When he was 13, Adam Burkhardt sold his soul for the last person he had his moth...
60.3K 2.9K 113
As Klaus Mikaelson once said, 'You should know, my littlest wolf. That even when all seems burnt to ash in our story there is always another chapter...
20.6K 330 13
a timeline where Hope never returned to the Salvatore Boarding School after the devastating losses of not only her not so immortal parents, Klaus Mik...