The adventure begins (Slow Up...

By RengerRed

Ash Ketchum a young trainer from pallet town who wants to become a Pokemon master after finishing travelling... More

author's note
Harem girls
Chapter-1: The decision
Chapter-2: Goodbye alola
Chapter-3: The legendary beasts
Ash's Pokemon list
Chapter-4: Reunion and a promised battle
Chapter-6: The dream encounter and return of old friends
Chapter-7: Mewtwo vs Charizard
Bio and harem update
Chapter-8: A call

Chapter-5: Returning kanto and the rainbow Pokemon

2.5K 43 28
By RengerRed

" Human speaking "
' Human thoughts '
' Pokemon speaking '
" Telepathy/ Aura "
* Actions *

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ash's (p.o.v.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     Currently I'm in the aeroplane along with Pikachu returning to kanto region. The last three days has been fun for me I catch up with girls and talked about each other journeys and go shopping with them which I didn't enjoy that much and each of them has been really close to me.

     Max asks me for some tips in battle and for training his Pokemon and I told him. Norman and Caroline take good care of me. I didn't show them any of my shiny Pokemon not because I didn't trust them but because the Pokemons wants to take some time before they show themselves. So I respected their decision.

     Anyway it's been a while since I have been stayed long time in my house so this time I stay there for a month before I continue my journey. As I was so lost in thinking my thoughts were interrupted by plane speakers.

Attendent:" Attention ladies and gentlemen our plane will be landing in kanto in 30 minutes so please be ready and wear your seat belts thank you and have a nice day." The attendent said in plane speakers.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Time skip brought to you by ash and leaf raiding on the back of suicune and leaf huge ash tightly from back as Gary and pikachu looks at them with a sweatdrop.

-----------------------------------------------------------

     Currently I was walking through Viridian forest with Pikachu who is on my left shoulder suddenly I heard a chirping sound I looked around for the source of the sound but pikachu points upwards I looked at where he pointing and sees two bird like Pokemons fighting with each other.

     The first Pokemon is an avian Pokémon with large wings, sharp talons, and a short, hooked beak. Its glossy plumage is mostly brown with cream-colored underparts and flight feathers. Its head has a decorated crest that is nearly as long as its body. The center feathers of its crest are yellow, while the outer feathers are red. The fan-like feathers of its tail are red or brown. Its beak and legs are pink, and there are three forward-facing toes and one backward-facing toe on each foot. Behind each eye is an angular black marking. It is a pidgeot and it is larger than it's own kind. I looked closely at the pidgeot my eyes widen in surprise it is the same pidgeot I release that day.

     The second Pokemon is a large, mostly brown avian Pokémon with a vulturine neck and broad, powerful wings. It has a long, pointed, pink beak and a decorative red coxcomb on top of its head. Its narrow eyes have very small pupils and do not appear to have colored irises. It has shaggy, feathers at the base of its neck and covering the upper portion of its wings. These feathers are cream-colored, as are the tips of its flight feathers. Its sharp-clawed talons are pink, with three toes pointing forward and one pointing backward. It is the same fearow that fight pidgeot that day it is also larger than it's own kind.

     I continues watching their battle after sometime they both tired and fearow tries to escape but I quickly stopped him from escaping with the help of Pikachu.

Me:" Pikachu quick use thunderbolt on fearow before it escapes." I ordered pikachu.

     Both Pokemons looked towards me pidgeot's eyes slightly widen when she sees me as pikachu jumped from my shoulder and in air his body covers in electricity and launches a big bolt of electrical energy towards fearow he tries to escape the attack but couldn't and hit by thunderbolt and cried in pain as he falling towards the ground I took a empty pokeball from the belt and throws it towards fearow and it hits him on the head and sucks him inside with a red beam and the pokeball falls on ground and shakes three time and finally heard a *ding* sound.

Ash:" I caught myself a fearow." I said and does a pose and pikachu copies me.

     I picked the pokeball from ground and attaches to my belt suddenly pidgeot lands infront of me and hugged me with its wings.

Pidgeot:' Ash, pikachu I really missed you two.' She said as she hugged me and Pikachu.

Me:" We missed you too pidgeot. So now the fearow is not a bother to any Pokemon. What are you going to do?" I asked her.

Pidgeot:' I want to join your team again. So will you let me join you?' She asked me.

Me:" Ofcourse pidgeot welcome to the family again." I said and captured her again.

     After that I released pidgeot from its pokeball to tell farewell to the pidgy's and pidgeotto's. After that I returned her back to its pokeball and starts walking again towards pallet town.

Me:" Hey buddy after going home let's take one month break before continuing our journey. What do you say?" I asked him.

Pikachu:' I think its great we can train before we can continue our journey.' He said to me.

     After that we walked silently after sometime we reached a place where Pikachu starts trusting me where our bond as friends formed. It is the place where it all begins it is the same place where we see our first legendary Pokemon ho-oh and top of that it's a shiny Pokemon.

Me:" Pikachu do you remember this place buddy?" I asked him he looks towards me and smiles.

Pikachu:' It is the same place where I began trusting you and become your friend ofcourse I remember.' He replied to me.

Me:" Yeah you're right." I said to him with a smile.

Pikachu:' And also see the shiny legendary Pokemon ho-oh.' He said and I nodded.

     Suddenly I heard a loud chirping sound and I looked towards the sound when I see infront of me my jaw drops and hits the ground.

In of me is an avian Pokémon resembling a phoenix and a peacock. Its feathers are predominantly gold, with orange tail-feathers, a white underside, and rainbow coloured feathers at the tip of its wings.  has a skyblue stripe on its neck, a cream coloured beak, black rings around its pink eyes, and a feathered, orange crest on its head. It's wings are prismatic, causing it to trail a rainbow behind it. It has darkly colored feet and legs with four toes and long talons. It is the legendary rainbow Pokemon Ho-Oh. It flys towards me and lands infront me.

{(A/N):- Picture is above and it doesn't belongs to me.}

Ho-Oh:' Hello ash Ketchum from pallet town we meet again.' He said in a deep voice.

Me:" Ho-Oh what are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

Ho-Oh:' I have been watching you for a while now I must say I'm impressed.' He said to me I'm shocked to hear that.

Me:" Wait you have been watching me?" I asked him again he nodded.

Me:" Why?" I asked him.

Ho-Oh:' I'm going to be bold. I want to join your team.' He said to me.

Me:" WAIT WHAT? why?" I yelled with bewilderment.

Ho-Oh:' You have a heart of gold and you are the choosen one not only me but other legendaries also wants to join you in the future.' He said to me.

Me:" Wait what is choosen one and are you serious?" I asked him with a shocking voice.

Ho-Oh:' Yes I am serious and choosen one means the one who is blessed by God of Pokemon Arceus do you understand * I nods * that is you. You are the choosen one.' He said to me.

Me:" You said all legendary Pokemon wants to join me is that correct * he nods * but they never showed any interest in me back there when I meet them but why so suddenly wants to become my Pokemon." I asked him.

Ho-Oh:' Back when you meet them you aren't ready to be their trainer yet but now you unlock your aura. The legendary Pokemon even me sense your aura now so they will be reach you or you'll reach them eventually in the near future.' He explained to me.

Me:" But I didn't even know how to train and use my aura." I said to him.

Ho-Oh:' Don't worry about it. HE will tell you when the time is right. Now throw that damn sphere at me.' He said to me annoyed because of me asking questions and I chuckled at him.

Me:" Okay now luxury ball go." I shouted and throws a luxury ball at him the ball hits him and with a red beam of light he sucks inside and the ball shakes three times and heard a * ding * sound.

Me:" ALL RIGHT I CAUGHT A HO-OH." I yelled out loud with a pose and pikachu copies me.

     I pick the luxury ball from the ground and attaches it to belt and continues my journey towards my house with Pikachu on my shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Time skip brought to you by ash grooming the shiny Eevee's fur and pikachu pouts at him as both shiny umbreon and shiny sylveon looks at them with a sweatdrop.

-----------------------------------------------------------

     After 45 minutes me and Pikachu reached infront of our house it is currently afternoon so I hope mom prepared extra food for me because I didn't tell her about me coming. I walked towards front door and sees it locked.

Me:" Huh it's weird mom is not home. Where do you think she'll go pikachu." I asked him.

Pikachu:' Maybe at prof.oak's lab.' He replied to me.

Me:" I think you're right. Let's go see ourselves." I said to him and walked towards prof.oak's lab.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Time skip brought to you by dialga doing a time skip and ash sees at him with a sweatdrop.

-----------------------------------------------------------

     After 10 minutes I reached prof.oak's lab I walked towards front door and knocks on it I heard a 'coming' after few seconds the door opened and my friend Tracey.

Me:" Hey Tracey long time no see. How have you been?" I greeted him.

Tracey:" Hey ash I'm good. What about you?" He asked me.

Me:" I'm doing great." I said to him.

Tracey:" It's good to see you again. What's with the sudden visit?" He asked me.

Me:" Have you seen my mom? She's not home." I asked him.

Tracey:" Yeah she's inside with cath. Come in." He said to me.

{(A/N):- Cath is both gary and leaf's mother both gary and leaf are twins and their father will be revealed in future chapters along with Ash's father.}

     I went inside the lab it is also prof.oak's house and went to living room and stand at door and sees my mom along with cath, prof.oak, leaf and Gary sitting on couches and talking to eachother. I want to prank gary so I wear my mask and hood and went inside slowly on my four and sneaks behind gary and sit behind his couch.

Me:" AHHHHHHHH." I shouted and jumps up from behind his couch.

Gary:" AHHHHHHHHH." He shouted and jumps from his seat landed on ground with face first. Me along with pikachu laughing our asses off on the floor rolling.

Gary:" Hey who are you and what are doing inside our house?" He asked me angrily. All of them also looked at me.

Me:" Ouch gary you didn't recognise me I'm hurt." I said in a fake hurt tone.

Gary:" I didn't recognise you and I asking again who are you?" He asked me again still angrily.

     I still wears the same outfit so I removed my mask and hood and my hair is not messy anymore it's now silky hair and my birthmarks on my cheeks are faded. Upon seeing my face leaf starts blushing madly I smiles at her she looks everywhere in the room but me with red face. I chuckles lightly.

Pikachu:' Another member of your future harem.' Pikachu says making me confused.

Me:" What are you saying?" I asked confused.

Pikachu:' NOTHING.' He yells. I dropped the conservation there.

Gary:" Ash is that you?" He asked me shocked.

Me:" Sup gary long time no see." I said to him.

Gary:" Indeed you really have grow up since I last saw you. You are 2 inches taller than me now." He said to me and we both give each other a bro hug.

     After that I sit on the couch besides leaf because that's the only place left for me. Our both moms are giggles mischievously honestly that's creeps me out I looked towards leaf she's petting my pikachu. I turned towards them.

Mom:" Hey sweetie how have you been? I thought you are still in alola region." She asked me.

Me:" Honestly mom I leave alola region three days ago but due to Stroms here the plane stops in hoenn region so I visited may and max and spend three days there and reached kanto region today and when I went home you are not there. So I came here and the rest is history." I said to her.

Cath:" Hey ash what's with that outfit not that I'm complaining you looks more handsome in that outfit. Am I right leaf?" She asked leaf with teasing voice.

Leaf:" Y-yeah your right mom." She shutters while blushing both our moms starts giggles again.

Me:"Aww thanks leaf you are also cute too." I complimented her. She blushed again with a smile.

Leaf:" Thanks ash." She said to me.

Me:" About this outfit my old one is destroyed in a battle. So I thought about buying a new one and I buys this." I said to her.

Prof.oak:" Now what are you going to do ash my boy?" He asked me.

Me:" I was thinking about taking a little break of one month before continue my journey and within this one month I will train my Pokemon a little and decides where to go next." I said to him.

Prof.oak:" That's good thinking my boy." He replied to me.

Me:" So what are you guys talking about before I came here?" I asked them.

Mom:" Tomorrow afternoon prof.cerise along with his family and goh are going to visit us." She said to me.

Me:" Okay." I said to her.

     Suddenly mine and Pikachu's stomach starts grumbles we blushed in embarrassment they all are laughed and we went to kitchen and eat lunch. After that I want to see my Pokemon so I went back yard along with everyone including Tracey. I see my bulbasaur and greeted him.

Me:" Hey bulbasaur good to see you again." I said as I walking towards him. He sees me.

Bulbasaur:' ASH.' He shouts and tackles me in a hug. Ofcourse everyone will not hear him talking to me in human language.

     After greeted him I asked him to call all my Pokemon he released a multicolored solarbeam. After sometime the ground starts shaking and see all my Pokemon running towards me after our usual greetings all my Pokemons stands in front of me and I tells them about me staying here for a month they all happy about that but I didn't tell them about taking them all in my next journey because I have to ask prof.oak first.

Gary:" Hey ashy boy do you catch any new Pokemons." He asks me.

Me:" *smirks* Yeah I catch some new Pokemons. Come on out everyone." I said and released all Pokemons that I have except legendaries including melmetal.

     After I released my Pokemon all of their mouths open wide and jaw dropped the ground and looked at me with shocking face. I chuckled at their reactions along with pikachu.

Prof.oak:" When did you catch them ash I didn't remember you used any of them in alola league?" He asked me.

Me:" No professor I catch them in hoenn region three days ago." I said to him.

Leaf:" Wow they all are very cute." She said with stars in eyes and hugged vulpix but vulpix uses ember on her face and hid behind my leg I sweatdropped and chuckled.

Me:" Calm down leaf they are uncomfortable with humans other than me." I said to her she pouted.

Cath:" But seriously they all are adorable." She says.

Me:" They are not all of them." I said to them they all surprised at this.

Mom:" WHAT YOU HAVE MORE POKEMON." Mom yelled.

Me:" Yeah but before I released them I warn you all don't make them mad most of them don't trust humans except me." I warn them. They all are nodded.

Tracey:" Ok ash we promise." He said to me.

Me:" Okay everyone come on out." I says and tossed 6 Pokeballs.

     Out of Pokeballs came a melmetal,a solgaleo, a shiny suecune, a shiny entei, a shiny raikou and a shiny Ho-Oh all of them preety large Pokemons and when they came out of Pokeballs they all are roared loudly blowing winds everywhere and I looked towards them and petted them they all are 'cooed' in response I looked towards others they all once again jaw dropped and shocked even my other Pokemons.

All of them:" HOW IN THE NAME OF ARCEUS DID YOU CATCH THEM?" They yelled at me while pointing towards the legendary Pokemon.

Me:" Geez you all are very loud." I said to them with annoyed tone. I turned towards legendary Pokemon who looked at them warily and said.

Me:" You all go and explore around the ranch or rest nearby." I said to them. They all are nods their heads and went in different directions.

Mom:" Sorry about that but really how are you managed to catch them all." She apologized and asked me again.

Me:" To answer your questions I'm not battled and catched them. They all are wanted to come with me." I said to them and they all nodded.

Prof.oak:" Ash my boy can me and prof.cerise Study them tomorrow it is the dream of every professor to study a legendary Pokemon. So what do you say?" He asked me.

Me:" Sure no problem I ask them later. Let's go inside." I said to them.

     After that we all went inside the lab and everyone do their own works me and leaf talking about our journeys. Our moms are always tease us that we end up dating eachother and we always blush at that well anyway leaf is a Pokemon coordinator like may and dawn and now serena I told her about showcases in kalos region and she wants to participate in it. She is very energetic like me and Gary. she also starts her journey as the same day as me and Gary she chooses balbasaur.

     It's evening time I returned the legendary and shiny Pokemon because they want to come with me. So I takes them with me and tomorrow I can meet goh and chole again along with her younger brother parker I meet him couple of times and he likes me alot he always says I'm his idol and calls me big brother and wants to become like me someday. Well anyway me and mom reaches home and went inside and mom releases her mr.mime and went to kitchen to prepare dinner while me and Pikachu went to my room and I released Eevee he also didn't want to stay in pokeball and want to stay with me and pikachu out of all shiny Pokemon Eevee is friendly to others well after that I take a bath and change to my pyjamas and went downstairs and eat dinner with Pikachu and Eevee.

     After finishing dinner I said goodnight to mom and went inside my room and thinking about today and slowly fell asleep with pikachu and Eevee.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{(A/N):- Hello everyone this is the fifth chapter of this book. Hope you all are enjoying my book so far please support me. Before you all  leave I want to say I have semister exams starts in few days. So I can't upload any new chapter for two weeks after that I will upload new chapters as soon as possible hope you all understand. That's all thank you everyone and have a good day.}

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 449 13
After years of training and traveling, 23 year old Pokémon Master Ash Ketchum has finally reached the end of the road. Or so he thought. After losing...
61.1K 944 44
|-Complete, Undergoing Editing-| Ash Ketchum had always been a lively and optimistic boy. He had his friends, his mother, his Pokemon and a lot more...
464K 9K 117
Ash Ketchum, an aspiring Pokémon master who has traveled through six major regions. What happens when all hope is lost and circumstances force him in...
711K 9K 108
Ash Ketchum, with Pikachu and the rest of his Kalos team (except for Goodra & Greninja), return home to Pallet Town, where his former travelling comp...