Return (GirlxGirl)

Von SkylarJapera

Only weeks after the big battle against Sue and the human hunters Violet and Chloe never expected for Chloe... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 23

18.2K 458 62
Von SkylarJapera

Enjoy :)

Chapter 23

“Violet!” Chloe cries. She shuts her eyes tight and hears the bell of the school go off. Violet only smirks. She knew in time Chloe would quit. She could not win this war. “Say it.” Violet growls.

“No!” Chloe whispers harshly back. Violet only shakes her head in disappointed and curves her fingers knowing this movement would make Chloe scream. The witch hollers and Violet grins and kisses the side of her neck before biting down onto it. She then smacks the side of Chloe bare ass then growls, “Say it!”

“No!” Chloe screams and Violet growls again. Chloe wouldn’t budge. All she wanted the witch to do was say, ‘I quit you win.’ Violet thinks hard and hard but it seem like Chloe won this battle. She bites Chloe lip and within a few more seconds. Chloe is sent over the edge in ecstasy. Violet pulls back and looks at her beautiful wife who is leaning on the wall in the janitors closet of their high school. The plan was to get Chloe to give up because she really wanted to win. After what Chloe did to Violet the alpha knew she had to get Chloe to understand who was in control.

A few days ago Violet was in detention for lashing out at some poor boy. Honestly she did not care it was not like it was going to be her last time in detention. But she was surprise when Chloe walked in with her short skirt on and blouse. Violet couldn’t help but advert her eyes to Chloe ass as the witch bends over to pick up her pencil. She then growls when she looks around and notices all the other boys staring.

“Fuck if I could get a piece of that.” One guy whispers lowly to his friend. Violet instantly growls and shouts “Shut it before I bury you ten feet under.”

The boy and his friend gulp and turn their heads looking somewhere else. Violet turns her head to see Chloe chewing on the end of the pencil as the teacher explains something to her. Violet knew the witch understood the problem. She was trying to get to her and it was fucking working. Violet could feel herself getting hotter each moment and she knew Chloe felt it also through their bond because the witch grins and asks, “Could I go to the back of the library and see could I find a book to help me.” Chloe leans over a little and the teacher eyes adverts towards Chloe chest and Violet couldn’t help herself. She stands clenching her fist and walks towards Chloe taking her jacket off and putting on Chloe.

Chloe bites her lip slowly and leans in and whispers, “Thank-you.” She then winks and walks towards the back. Violet sits back down after glaring at the teacher and notices the clock going by slowly.

About twenty minutes later Chloe comes back and ask softly, “Could I get help please. There is a book really out of my reach. Since you are grading papers I was wondering could Violet help me.” Chloe blinks her eyes and the teacher couldn’t do anything but agree he could not say no. Violet rolls her eyes and stands after the teacher says, “Go help Chloe out please.”

Chloe turns away and walks deeper into the library and Violet watches as Chloe hip sways from side to side in their new uniform. It was plaid green and her dress shirt had two extra buttons undone so you could see down her shirt. Violet bites her knuckles trying to keep her hormones in check.

Chloe smirks she had Violet where she wanted her.

Violet yelps when she is push into the books cases. She was in such a deep thought that she didn’t react to Chloe kisses until seconds later. Chloe pulls onto her brunette hair and Violet moans as her hands disappear underneath Chloe skirt to find that the witch wasn’t wearing any panties. “”Fuck Chloe.” Violet opens her eyes to look into the smirking witch eyes. Chloe pulls her wrist away and whispers, “You have to wait until I get what I want.”

Chloe turns Violet around and lifts the alpha on the desk and devours her. Violet throws her head back as Chloe head disappears underneath Violet skirt. She then hears someone coming.

“Violet? Chloe? Is everything ok? I heard screaming.” Violet hears the teacher’s voice and yanks Chloe hair slightly trying to get her attention. Chloe lifts up and grins connecting their lips together in mere seconds. Chloe fingers replaces her tongue and whispers, “Give me what I want. I won’t stop until you do.”

Violet groans as Chloe continues to whisper naughty things in her ear. “He’s getting closer Violet. In a few seconds he is going to find us…” Chloe bites Violet ear and Violet bites her lip as she finally is sent over edge. Chloe smirks and steps back staring at Violet gripping the table.

Violet jumps when the teacher finally rounds the corner. “Is everything okay?”

Violet cannot even answer because she is still in a daze. Chloe clears her throat and answers, “Yes everything is fine. I had to help Violet with something about the homework in English I am sorry I kept her waiting.”

“Oh it is fine Chloe. Just return her when you two are done studying.” The teacher glances at the open books on the table and then glances at Violet and says, “But Violet you have to get off the table.” With that he walks away completely clueless at what had just happen.

Violet finally recovers and pushes Chloe into the cases and whispers, “So no panties huh?”

Chloe whimpers at the alpha touch but moves away and smirks, “I really have to go.”

“You are not leaving me like this!” Violet stresses.

Chloe smirks, “Told you I would get you back.”

Violet frowns and mumbles while watching Chloe walk away, “Pay backs a bitch.”

Violet jumps out of her thoughts when she hears Chloe screaming at her. “Violet I had a test this period in AP. You knew that. I swear Violet I’m going to get you back.” Violet smirks and walks towards her distress wife and says, “All you have to say is I quit and this war can end. We can stop embarrassing each other. I know you’re tired Chloe.” Violet whispers. “This has been going on for days just end it now.”

“You end it.” Chloe folds her arms over her chest looking into Violet smoky brown eyes.

“Nope.” Violet says popping the p. Chloe rolls her eyes and stands her ground and whispers harshly, “Pay backs a bitch.” She then stomps out the janitor’s closet heading to her next class. Violet rolls her eyes now she had to think about what the hell Chloe had plan.

<><> 

Violet was sitting in the front room looking over her back every chance she got. She was not going to be alone with Chloe. Not a chance. Olivia eyes her and then asks bluntly, “You too are still playing this stupid game.”

Violet growls, “She will not quit.”

Olivia smirks, “Then quit.”

“I will not!”

Olivia grins and shrugs her shoulders, “Well Chloe is not giving up. She really wants to prove something and that gives her advantage. So you better watch out.” Olivia stands and walks away saying over her shoulder. “Because it seems it is her turn.”

Violet growls once again and when she smells a familiar scent she rushes out the room heading upstairs.

Chloe looks into the room to see no Violet at all. “Is she really dodging me!” Chloe stomps in frustration. She was going to get Violet back but she had to be smart. She had to make sure this time Violet would give up because she could not take it anymore. She sits at the table and chews onto her lip and thinks and thinks. Nothing comes. She stands frustrated and rushes out the room.

Jessica groans and flops onto the bed. She groans again louder than the first time covering her face with her hands in frustration. Then after several seconds she screams. Cassandra burst into the room with a panic facial expression. “Are you okay?” she asks running towards the red head.

“I’m fine.” Jessica sits up looking at Cassandra noticing the witch didn’t believe a word she was saying. She groans again and admits, “I want my job back. I miss my job. I’m tired of being here and I just miss how things were. I’m tired of everything and everyone.”

Cassandra looks down at her lap and chews on her lip nervously. She then stands and says angrily, “I’m sorry!  I will stay away then.” Jessica looks confuse until she notice what words slip. She immediately rushes to Cassandra before the witch could walk out the door. “I’m sorry.” She apologizes. “I always choose my words wrong. I’m sorry.” She says again. She then looks into the blue eyes and sees the hurt before they flash away. She sighs and whispers, “You know I didn’t mean it Cassandra.”

Cassandra rolls her eyes and leans on one hip and mumbles, “Even if you did so what.” she shrugs.

Jessica furrows her eyebrows in frustration and blurts, “Well you must be saying you do not care what I think of you.”

“I don’t.” Cassandra hollers back.

“So you must don’t care about me then.” Jessica hollers back. “I’m sorry if I got the wrong message Cassandra! I thought we were friends.”

Cassandra sees that her words really hurt Jessica she then apologizes, “I didn’t mean that.” she whispers, “I just... I don’t know…” the witch sits on the bed and sighs in frustration. “I’m sorry okay.” Jessica comes sits next to her and leans her head onto her shoulder. “It’s okay friends fight all the time.”

Cassandra laughs and they both lay back staring at the ceiling, “I will talk to Violet about getting your job back.”

Jessica hums in agreement and smiles, “Thank-you.”

<><> 

Violet heads down stairs with Chloe at her side when she got word of Sue being back at the mansion. Soon Olivia and Catherine were behind her.

“Stay here.” Cassandra says slipping on her shoes and pulling her long black hair into a high ponytail. Jessica begins to bite her nails. She was getting scared. “What’s going on?”

“Nothing we have a visitor that’s all.” Cassandra replies.

“Then why are you sweating and panicking?”

“I’m not.” Cassandra replies. She then looks at Jessica and sees the human was scared again. She walks up to her and says holding her hand. “Nothing is going to happen to you.” She looks into green eyes and whispers, “I want let anything happen to you.” She pulls the distress red head in a hug and kisses the side of her head.

“Promise?” Jessica questions. When did she become a wimp? She’s been on her own for years now. Ever since her husband died in battle she was always alone.

“I promise my devil.” Cassandra pulls back when she hears the beautiful chuckle.

Jessica rubs her eyes and then demands, “When you are done please come back.” Cassandra smiles and then walks out the room heading downstairs quickly.

Violet closes the door behind after Sue walks in behind the others. Sue then sits at the bar helping herself to a drink.

“Are you here to give us what we ask for?” Violet questions leaning on the wall.

“Maybe.” Sue answers.

Violet then growls, “I do not have time for your mind games Sue. You know what we want!”

“Fine.” Sue smirks. “I have what you want just not on me. See the problem is…” Sue starts. “You want Isaac dead I want Ralph dead. The stick only works once. Why should I give you the stick? Isaac is not bothering me.” Sue then sits down and Violet eyes her knowing Sue was asking for something. “But, maybe we could do you know a trade.” Sue smirks.

Violet rolls her eyes she saw this coming. “What do you want?”

“Thirty minutes in the Forbidden Chambers.”

Chloe instantly stands, “You will not step foot in my land you once wanted for your own selfish reasons.” Violet stares in awe at her wife who just made a transformation. She was now the Queen. Her posture was different and her head was held high with power as she glared at Sue.

Violet finally turns her head and asks, “Why do you wish to visit the Forbidden Chamber.” Chloe sneers at Sue and Sue smirks, “Just looking for some information and plus darling the reason I wanted your precious Arlandira was because I wanted to kill Ralph. Everything is about Ralph. I never meant to hurt you and your family but you were in my way from vengeance.”

Chloe rolls her eyes not buying it one bit but before she or Violet could reply Cassandra walks into the room throwing glares at Sue. Sue only smirks not frightened one bit.

“Hello Cassandra.” Sue winks.

Violet had to hold Cassandra back and this only made Sue laugh. “I should come by often.” She then stands and whispers, “Look I will bring the stick if you give me what I want.” She then leaves.

Violet sits down and dismisses everyone. Chloe then speaks, “We don’t need the stick we have Ralph. That’s our advantage.”

“He offered to help Chloe. He never once said that he could actually defeat his son.”

Chloe chews on her lip, “But why would he come all this way without a plan. It doesn’t make any sense. He has to have something.”

Violet stands nodding at Chloe words. She was right. He had to have a plan when he came with his other now dead son. “Fine I will question him later today.”

Chloe smiles and then walks up to Violet kissing her. The alpha is surprise when it is soft and chaste. Chloe then pulls back and whispers, “I missed you.” Violet smirks the game must be over. “I missed you to.” She replies honestly. Chloe then hugs her biting her ear seductively, “But the game is not over.” Violet groans and Chloe laughs walking out the door.

<><>

Cassandra walks into Jessica room to see no sign of the red head. She then hears something in the bathroom. She sits on the bed and lies back hearing the shower run. She doses off until she feels something smacking her. She jumps out of her peaceful sleep asking, “Jessica what the hell.”

Jessica smacks her again without answering her question so she captures the red head hands asking, “You said come back when I’m done. This is not the welcoming I thought I was going to get. It was on the lines of a hug.” Jessica only glares at her and snatches her hand away saying, “Look at my neck!” she screams.

Cassandra glances at her neck confused at first until she remembers the bite she gave Jessica last night. She laughs, “I’m so sorry…” she trails off. She then glances at the mark and smirks, “I like it.” She whispers.

Jessica was about to scream again until Cassandra soft delicate fingers rub across her neck. She bites her lip and stares into Cassandra blue eyes as the witch concentrates on something. “What?” she questions.

“You have a freckle right here.” Cassandra answers.

Jessica laughs and turns around moving her hair over her shoulder, “Yeah I have a few more here also.”

Cassandra fingers lightly brushes across the back of Jessica neck which makes the red head breath hitch. She then bites on her lip.

After Cassandra successful counts three freckles she turns Jessica around and notice she was an inch taller than the red head. She smirks, “I’m sorry for biting you.”

Jessica glares at Cassandra and bites hard onto Cassandra shoulder making the witch yelp in surprise. “Fuck.” She screams and then moans. Jessica smirks digging her nails into Cassandra hip so the witch wouldn’t run off. After a few seconds she pulls back and kiss the mark making Cassandra blush in embarrassment.

Jessica laughs, “Aww you’re blushing.”

“No I’m not.” Cassandra quickly defends. “I’m hot. You’re the devil. And jeez woman you just bit the hell out of me and then suck my neck. Are you sure you’re not a vampire.”

Jessica rolls her eyes, “You are so dramatic.” She then walks away into the bathroom smirking at her work while Cassandra groans at the huge purple mark on her neck. “Jessica!” the witch screams.

<><> 

Violet growls lying back onto the bed thinking of the conversation she had with Ralph. She then stands and begins to throw things as her anger begins to pour out. “Ugh!” she growls once again. Picking up their newest lamp she throws it towards the wall. Chloe finally walks into the room feeling Violet frustration and anger running through her veins. She walks up to her and whispers, “You really need to calm down.”

“How can I?” Violet replies. “Ralph will not tell me his plan unless I let him free and I refuse to let Sue into your land.”

“Our land.” Chloe corrects which makes Violet smile a little. “And I’m pretty sure we can come up with something. For now lay down for me.”

Violet arches her eyebrow and then smirks, “Is this the game?”

“Maybe.” Chloe purrs into Violet ear. Violet chuckles and falls back onto the bed. Chloe locks the door with her magic and then crawls on top of Violet ripping her pants off. She then kisses up Violet neck and purrs, “You will quit tonight.”

Violet only smirks, “You better hope so because I plan to get you good.”

“I doubt you will have the chance honey.” Chloe smirks back. Violet bites her lip she loved a challenge. Chloe kisses her softly and then disposes of the alpha shirt. She then part Violet legs resting between them hovering over her. She slowly leans down pushing her lips towards Violet. Violet smirks as she feels Chloe tongue trying to push it way into her mouth but she being evil does not let her. Chloe tries to push harder but Violet still does not budge. Chloe pulls back and Violet laughs when she hears her adorable wife growling. Chloe glares at her and whispers harshly, “So you want to play that game.”

“You’re the one playing games honey.”

Chloe growls and glares harder and leans back down kissing Violet but getting no response. She takes the brunette bottom lip into her mouth sucking it and then squeezes the alpha right boob making Violet moan. Chloe then smirks as she finally enters Violet mouth. The kiss quickly becomes passionate and Violet slowly forgets that this is a game.

Chloe only smirks because this is what she wanted. She rubs up and down Violet tone abdomen and continues to suck and nip onto Violet neck. Violet lifts up and Chloe stares into the dark lusting eyes. She bites her lip as Violet quickly strips her down bare.

Chloe then pushes Violet back down straddling her waist fully. She smirks biting down onto Violet neck while gently kissing her way down Violet tone perfect body. Chloe finally gets to Violet panty line kissing across it and finally pulls her underwear down her head disappearing between Violet thighs.

Violet breathing gets harder and she moans loudly squeezing onto Chloe hair tightly completely forgetting this was a game. Violet bites down onto her lip so hard she can taste the blood. Chloe was so perfect. She was so perfect at this. Violet smiles grabbing onto the back board feeling herself getting close until Chloe abruptly stops. She lifts up off the bed screaming almost begging, “NO!”

“Why you stop.” She asks out of breath. Chloe does not answer she just jumps off the bed disappearing for a few minutes that Violet thought the witch left her there. But finally her baby returns.

Chloe smirks crawling over her kissing her deeply. She pulls back and bites her lip nervously. This is something she did when she was afraid to ask something. “What is it?” Violet asks kissing Chloe shoulder.

“I want to try something new.”

Violet blinks arching her eyebrow. “Do you trust me?” Chloe asks again.

Violet kisses her confirming, “Yes I trust you.”

“Can I?”

“Yes.” Violet answers with confidence. She knew Chloe wouldn’t hurt her. The witch pushes her lips to her alpha and kisses her passionately. Chloe then pulls back stilled hover over Violet she then move her hands between their bodies pushing Violet legs further apart. She then slowly lowers herself a little nervous praying she does this right. She would never ever want to hurt Violet.

Violet bites her lip in anticipation still wondering what the hell Chloe was so worried about. Everything in her movement seems normal. What the hell. Violet tense when she feels something hard poke against her. Her eyes go wide when she glances down to see what about to enter her. Pink? Really Chloe? She thinks and cries, “Chloe!” When the witch fully enters her.

Violet shuts her eyes tight. It been awhile since she been this filled. She lost her virginity two years ago. Chloe looks down at Violet and asks with worry, “Is this too much we can stop.”

Violet shakes her head and says, “No it okay. You’re not hurting me.” Chloe nods her head smiling. Violet moans when Chloe pulls almost all the way out and pushes back in faster and harder. “Shit Chloe!” the alpha cries out as Chloe rolls her hips starting a hard but slow pace.

Chloe bends down kisses the side of Violet neck whispering, “You okay?” She latches down on Violet pulse point as the alpha screams, “H-harder!” Chloe grins at the begging and quickly obliges. Violet begins to rock with Chloe trying to get more friction. She was hitting spots that Violet didn’t think exist. Her first time with her boy-friend was horrible it wasn’t as near as good as this. Violet pulls on Chloe hair tighter as she feels herself getting close.

Chloe rolls her hips faster picking up speed. Violet then screams out Chloe name collapsing on the bed.

Chloe lets Violet sleep for at least an hour as she builds her energy for her plan. She then crawls over the sleepy Violet licking her neck before blowing over it. Violet moans and opens her eyes slowly. Chloe licks her ear and asks, “Are you going to quit.”

Violet shakes her head and whispers, “Hell no!” Chloe grins of course that was going to be Violet answer.

Violet stirs when she feels the pink toy entering her for the second time again tonight. She moans and throws her head back as Chloe sets a fast pace making her cum within a few short minutes. Violet lays there out of breath and Chloe leans down making the toy go deeper as she asks, “Are you going to quit.”

“No.” Violet says out of breath.

Chloe shakes her head in disappointment grabbing one of Violet legs placing it over her shoulder lying down against her making the toy go deeper. Violet moans gripping Chloe shoulder. Chloe keeps her slow pace which earns a growl from her wife. She is going to kill me. Chloe thinks. Violet tries to rock her hips but Chloe only pushes them back down and says, “Just give in.”

“No!” Violet screams.

Chloe mentally screams. She begins to pound harder. ‘I guess I’m going to have to continue until she gives in.”

Violet eyes go wide and she throws her head back in pleasure and screams Chloe name. Chloe smirks and grabs Violet other leg placing it over her shoulder. Violet moans biting her lip. She was close again.

“Come on Violet give in!” Chloe says.

“N-never!” Violet shouts back. She begins to pant as she cums once again but Chloe doesn’t stop she continues her fast pace which has Violet screaming louder. Chloe smirks she did not think she could Violet to scream that high. “Come on Violet all you have to do is say I quit.” Chloe whispers gently kissing Violet on the lips.

“No!” Violet screams as she sent over edge again.

‘Shit!’ Chloe mentally screams again. ‘Jesus her stamina is good.’ Chloe thinks.

Violet grins reading her wife mind. “An alpha gifts.” Violet barely gets out. Chloe growls and pulls out of Violet turning her over on her knees.

“Wait what the FU…”

Before Violet can get the rest of her words out she is screaming into the pillow.

“Give up!!!” Chloe hollers pulling Violet back against her hips hard. Violet turns looking towards her SHOCKED!

Chloe grins evilly and Violet bites her lip afraid burying her head back into the pillow as she grip the sheets for dear life.

Finally after three more orgasms Violet finally screams, “Stop…Stop…please ahhhh.” another orgasm. Chloe slows down and kisses Violet shoulder and whispers, “Say it for me.”

Violet tries to catch her breath and finally she says through pants, “I…Q-quit you W-w…W-win.”

Chloe smiles victoriously and she pulls out slowly. She turns Violet over to see the alpha passed out. She covers her sweet adorable wife up and then takes the toy off and slides into bed cuddling close to her. “I love you.” She whispers before passing out. That really wore her out.

<><> 

There was banging at the door that awoken Chloe around three o clock in the morning. She slowly pulls her arms from over Violet waist and crawls over the sleeping alpha. She walks around looking for her clothes as she hears more banging and shouting. “What the hell.” she stresses turning around hoping they didn’t wake her alpha up. Thankfully Violet was still sound asleep. Chloe blushes and turns her head thinking about why her wife was so tired.

She quickly throws on her shirt and rushes downstairs to run into Cassandra. “What’s going on?”

“I don’t know but they are scaring the shit out of Jessica with all the beating.” Cassandra growls.

Chloe arches her eyebrow and then grins. Her sister as found someone else but totally blind about the situation. She shakes her head and wonders how the hell the alpha is not hearing none of this.

“Violet is not up.”

“Um no.” Chloe looks down playing with her fingers.

Cassandra smirks, “Long night.”

“Some like that.” Chloe blushes.

BOOM BANG HOLLERING

Chloe and Cassandra jumps. “Let’s get downstairs before Violet wakes up and kills someone.”

Once they get downstairs they see Catherine arguing with her mother? Chloe steps down the last step and says in a commanding noise, “What is all the commotion.”

Catherine mother turns towards her and orders, “I wish to talk to the owner of this house.” the older lady seethes.

“You’re looking at her.” Chloe says back with power. She raises her head standing strong.

Catherine mother steps back and demands, “I wish to talk to both of you and Violet.”

“She is sleeping.” Chloe says. “It is 3 in the morning ma’am.” she tilts her head and says smartly, “I do not think it would be wise to wake the alpha now.”

Catherine mother rolls her eyes and hollers, “It is important. Wake the mutt up.”

Chloe raises her hand in anger throwing Catherine mother into the wall with a slam knocking the wind out the vampire. No one. I mean no one. Ever. Disrespect Violet in Chloe presence. “I understand your panic.” She says calmly but with spitting venom in each word walking towards Catherine mother who is trying to get out the death grip. “But you will respect Violet and this house.” her eyes are glowing and she is waiting on the vampire to say something stupid.

Catherine runs up to Chloe and says, “Put my mother down NOW Chloe!”

Chloe turns her head towards the red head and rolls her eyes dropping the lady. “Control your mother until the morning Violet will be up by then.” She then walks away. Cassandra leans on the wall smirking. Her baby sister was the shit when she needed to be. Damn I bet she is a good queen.

“Mother.” Catherine stresses picking the older lady up. “What the hell are you doing here?” Catherine was mad, angry, sad, and a little happy. It’s been months since she last seen her mother.

Her mother barely stands rambling a lot of things. Catherine was confused her mother was never like this. Ever. Catherine bites her lip and takes in her mother clothes. She was dirty and her hair stinks. “What has happen mother!”

Her mother squeezes her arm tightly and says, “I need you I’m sorry but I need you and your friends help.” She then collapses into Catherine arms. Olivia runs to her girlfriend side and helps the old lady upstairs.

They sit in their room and Olivia whispers, “Honey lay down.” Catherine nods her head falling asleep in her girlfriend arms.

Thanks for reading and so what do you think Catherine mother is there about and why is she all crazy and dirty.

Sorry it took so long for me to update. Also the sex scene with Violet and Chloe i hope it was not to much but i could not think of any other way to get Chloe to get VIolet to quit. i tried to keep it teeny as possible. i hope i didnt freak anyone out and if i did i'm sorry. Trust me typing it had me biting my nails in embarrasment. :)

Also i have notice that i'm in second place in the Watty Awards and i thank everyone for voting for me. I am only a couple points from being in first. So thank-you i did not think i could be this close to winning. :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

181K 8.2K 37
Seventeen year old Chloe is back home and this time for good. But as Chloe spends more time in Ashburn she starts to realize that something isn't qui...
280K 13K 36
Val expected to have a relaxing vacation in Yosemite National Park with beautiful women as her course meal. What she got was two different Werewolf p...
714 28 8
Taking the newly trained hunter out for her first real world hunting experience, Eden was on edge, she'd had a bad feeling about this trip and had tr...
31.7K 2.1K 22
In the fourth series of Mckayla's story, she is back to her rogue self. No care for humanity. No interest in feeling anything. Too much pain occurs w...