𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃...

By Woonie_thepooh

Twisted Wonderland x male reader ━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 �... More

𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐎 𝐖 𝐎 𝐍 𝐃 𝐄 𝐑 𝐋 𝐀 𝐍 𝐃
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
【𝐏】𝐙𝐞𝐫𝐨
【𝐏】𝐎𝐧𝐞
【𝐏】𝐓𝐰𝐨
【𝐏】𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
【𝐏】𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
【𝐏】𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
【𝐏】𝐒𝐢𝐱
【𝐏】𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
【𝐏】𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
【𝐏】𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
【𝐏】𝐓𝐞𝐧
【𝐏】𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
【𝐏】𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
【𝐇】𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
【𝐇】𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
【𝐇】𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙! [hurry!]
【𝐇】𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
【𝐇】𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
【𝐇】𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
【𝐇】𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
【𝐒】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
【𝐒】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
【𝐒】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
【𝐒】𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
【𝐒】𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
【𝐒】𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

【𝐇】𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

8.2K 416 314
By Woonie_thepooh

• 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •
The Crimson Tyrant

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Using magic for such elegancy really disgusts me..."

While the sun was high up, it was already time for lunch as everyone heard the bell chiming already. The students left in groups or rather in solos to a place they needed or want to be. But until this certain group walked out of the Music and Arts classroom.

Ace and Grim yawned in sync while Deuce was holding a piece of paper which was the timetable of your classes as you followed right beside, busy inserting your glove back in.

"Let's see, next class is..." Deuce mumbled and out of habit Ace scratched his neck.

"For being a so-called prestigious school sure is different to a regular old school. It's kind of boring. Not being able to use magic hasn't really affected me, really." He said out of nowhere and felt your stare on him after you finished on your glove business.

You deadpanned, "Just wait until you're in your second year, Ace. We're still in our freshmen year so, of course they're being easy on us." You zipped the glove successfully, glancing at a pouting Ace.

He huffed, "I know that! you're so stingy. How about you Grim??" Ace looked around your group along with you but no signs of your ferocious apprentice causing your eyes to widen.

"Look out the window! He's making a beeline through the courtyard!" Deuce exclaimed, pointing from afar towards the courtyard. Almost snapping your head, you turned towards the courtyard seeing Grim with a wide grin.

"I'm not sitting through those boring classes all day! I'm a genius! Even if I don't take any classes here, I can still swoop in with all this powerful magic right when I'm needed!" With a cat grin, Grim then walked away leaving the other three behind. You let out an annoyed grumble, massaging his temples stressfully.

You sighed, "Ahh... The Headmaster's gonna be mad when he hears about this. And Grim couldn't even last one day! Unbelievable."

"Making a break for it already... He never learns, does he?" Deuce muttered to you, sweat-dropping.

Ace stood there without a care and suddenly snickered. He then slung an arm on you shoulder and smirked, looking down to your eyes as you glanced at him, suspicious.

"It's your first day as a prefect and you already have to be reported for negligence of your duties, [name]. So, you want help catching Grim?" Ace asked, still with a smirk.

"I, for some reason don't trust you... But alright...?" You raised a brow at the taller male who shook his head side-to-side, pressing his index finger closely to your lips. His arm still around your shoulders.

"Ah-ah, say the magic word?"

"What? What do you want me to say? 'I bow to you Master Deuce, Master Ace! So please!'"

"Hehe~... Heck yeah! I want a chocolate croissant."

"If you get me an iced latte from the cafeteria, we have a deal..."

You widened your eyes, "What?! I knew it... And I didn't expect you to join as well, Deuce." Turning to the mentioned male, he immediately flushed and scratches his cheek. Looking away from the intense gaze your giving him.

"W-well, I can't say no to free food. Right?"

"Oh, [m.name]~! You better watch out, your apprentice is getting away!! You okay with that?" Ace called out. You stared intensely at Ace for a second or two before giving in and sighed. Remembering that Crowley allowed you to eat the cafeteria for free. You'll just have to pay for their drinks.

"Fine, fine...! Deal."

"It's a deal! Now then, Deuce. Shall we help our hopeless, little [m.name]?"

"Sure thing, Ace. I'm looking forward to lunch."

The both smirked while standing beside at each other, their tall figures loom right above you, shadow casting. Both nodding together, they hurriedly left to catch Grim.

You stood there, watching the two run off.

"Hopeless? What am I, Damsel in distress?"

Shaking your head, you ran after them.

You stood from afar and went near the others, sitting on a vacant bench just beneath the apple tree in the middle of the yard. Watching their game of chasing, as you took out the Ghost Camera from your bag and began to picture sceneries including the other three.

A breath of relief escaped you when they successfully captured the creature while Ace and Deuce stood there out of breath. Giving Grim to you, a smirk made it's way to your lips at their panting figures.

"No, lemme go! I don't wanna go back to those boring classes!" Grim whined, making you irritated. "Be silent! It's only a step from becoming the greatest magician. Seeing you complaining only tells that you don't want to be one!"

Whining at your scolding, he struggled to escape your grip, "Geez! Why are you being so strict today?!"

You stared at him dead in the eyes, "It's because I don't want you causing trouble. For the sake of yours and mine."

Grim grumbles, no longer squirming onto your strict, irritated hold. You then relaxed when Grim leaned on your chest. Ace and Deuce witnessed this, sweat dripping and both mumbled at each other.

"[m.name] sounds like a parent... Don't you think?"

"That's what I'm saying! Finally, something we can agree on."

"Now, let's go to the cafeteria. Time's ticking."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Wow! everything's looks good! I'm starving after all that thinking!" Grim exclaimed excitedly, eyes gleaming in joy and drooled. His eyes eyeing the displayed food when you four entered the cafeteria. "What thinking? Who was the one who ran away after saying our classes were boring huh?" Ace glanced at the creature on your shoulder.

"Pretty fancy that they do it buffet-style..." You mumbled with Deuce beside you, nodding in agreement. "It's a prestigious academy indeed. What would you like to get [name]?"

"Hmm, I'll just take [f/f] over there."

"Hey, [m.name]! I want some grilled chicken! It's the last one! Oh, oh, and the omelette! Bread and jam, too! Just snatch them all up!" Grim yammered on your shoulder in a sing-sang.

You shook your head, "Absolutely not everything... Just take the grilled chicken and omelette with you." Taking Grim's food, you placed the both on them on the tray with your [f/f] and [f/d].

"Fine..." Grim huffed and jumped down to your shoulder to the floor until he bumped into someone's leg, resulting a tragedy. Two students looked at the creature's way, glaring at him.

"Oi, watch it! Because of you, the egg in my pasta broke!"

"Woah, woah, woah~ Breaking the gooey egg is, like, the best part of eating carbonara, you know? How you gonna pay us back for that, huh?!"

"Uhm! I'm so sorry about him. He can be a bit rowdy... sometimes." You said in reassurance, approaching them in a polite manner. Careful not to anger them more and bowed apologetically.

"Then hand over that grilled chicken as compensation, otherwise we can't call this even." The student turned to Grim, ignoring your presence.

"Ffgna?! Hell no! This is my chicken!"

"Huh? Wait a minute... You're the new kid on the block here, the magicless guy right? This what you call paying respect to your elders? Come around back!" The other student said, placing their tray on the table and rounded their fist. Also now ignored your presence and turned to Grim.

"Senior, settling personal squabbles with magic is prohibited...!"

"Squabble? This is just seniors teaching their juniors proper behavior!"

"Better prepare yourself!"

They declared and reached for their magic pens on their uniforms until they fondled their chest and pockets, the feeling of their pens resting had disappeared. They glanced at each other confused.

"Ah, are you both looking for these perhaps?"

A voice piped behind them, making the two students including your group to turn where the voice was located. Only to see you standing there without your tray in your hands, but instead two red pens. That obviously belongs to the delinquents.

Then again, How? and When??

They gaped at you, even your group and some students near your group as you stared at the two students blankly. Like without any care in the world. A glare of irritation were now displayed on your features. You made your way, stopping behind the delinquents and just right between them.

Slowly, you gripped their shoulders tightly as they froze. "Calm down, I've not come looking for a fight. I only want to tell you at how stupid and really pathetic you both are right now." You whispered.

The delinquents slightly squirmed but you tightened your hold more, the wands in each of your hands dangerously pointed at their necks making the two delinquents flinch

"I don't suggest moving. Your necks might get poked, you know how nasty that is now do you?" You chuckled as they nodded hastily. Stepping forward towards your group, you placed their pens back to their pockets with a grin while the two delinquents arranged themselves.

"M-Maybe you're a little better than I thought..."

"The pasta's getting all soggy, so we'll let you off for today!"

You nodded and watch them scurry away hurriedly. Picking up your tray of food on one of the tables, you turned to your stunned group. Especially the ex-delinquent, Deuce, himself was amazed. Again.

"Heh! Those guys were all talk! Never show us your ugly mugs again!"

"We literally just told you that personal fights weren't allowed... Other than that, Grim, no tuna for you later. So be careful next time." You sighed and Grim let out a surprised squeak.

"Whatever, let's just eat. I even missed breakfast. If I have to go any longer without food, I might just pass out..." Ace stated, stomach rumbling.

"We really have no luck. Given this is a prestigious school that's really hard to get into, the last thing I was expecting to come across was such cookie-cutter delinquents." Deuce muttered close to you, which you agreed.

"I mean, did the headmaster even try? I don't even think so... He even need someone to be a Supervisor just for that. I'm worried about what's coming next." You sighed again. Deuce, noticing your dampened mood, he smiled down at you.

"I'm sure you'll be alright, [m.name]! You're strong after all...! Physically and Mentally!" He exclaimed and you can clearly see the stars in his eyes which you found rather adorable.

You stared at him for a moment, before smiling warmly. "That's very sweet of you to say, Deuce."

The both of you smiled warmly at each other. Not noticing two pairs of eyes from behind, one from overprotectiveness and one from jealousy. And you can clearly tell which is which or who is who.

Deuce, clearly oblivious from the stares he had gotten from his behind, break eye contact with you and began to look around for tables for you four to sit.

"Now, where should we sit?" He mumbled. You also did the same, not wanting him being the only one troubling on finding seats.

"Hey, pretty gem and the gang! No one's sitting here!"

A voice behind your group interrupted, causing your heads to turn behind as a familiar senior, and the owner of the voice, had his hand waving in the air signaling the four of you. He is with someone else too, who is sitting beside him.

Cue Grim's and Ace's scowl appearing on their faces.

"Ah! It's him again! [m.name], my apprentice, get behind me!!"

"Huh?"

"It's Diamond-Senpai!"

"I-it's okay! We'll look elsewhere!"

Your group tried to dismiss Cater, with you confusedly looking back at Cater and looked anywhere for vacant seats. But not until the Senior himself went to your group and dragged the four of you with him. And eventually your group gave in.

"C'mon! There's nothing to be afraid of, you four!! How's it going, Deucey?" Cater asked, watching the mentioned male sit down with Ace beside him.

Deuce sweat-dropped, "Using that is a little..."

"Haha, that's just how Cater shows affection."

The unknown person chuckled sheepishly and suddenly yours and their eyes landed on the uknown person. Ace, who noticed him only now, raised a brow with a hint of surprise.

"Hang on, who are you?"

"Is the guy with the glasses is Cater's underling or something?"

"Seriously, have you both heard basic manners at all?" You stared at Ace and Grim, typically frowning at them. The student with glasses (as Grim described) looked at the fresh faced first years, especially you. The out-of-place student.

Chuckling, "Oh, my bad. I'm Trey. Trey Clover. I'm a third year in Heartslabyul just like Cater." He introduced and his deeper green hues trailed to your mixed ones. "And you're the new student put in charge of that ramsh-... Excuse me, that dorm that wasn't being used, right? Sorry that the guys from our dorm gave you a hard time."

You mirrored his smile, genuinely. "No worries, they may be troublesome but they're both great... Well sometimes, if you have food to treat them with. I'm [m.name], nice to meet you." With your stretched hand, he shook it and when the both of you let go, he offered the seat beside him which you thankfully took.

"We're literally right here, [m.name]." Ace grumbled, his seat right in-front of you and you looked up at him.

"You're supposed to hear it anyway..." You mumbled, he huffing at your typical response.

"Feel free to bring any issues our way! We'll teach you all we know as your upperclassmen! Now, let's exchange numbers and get along!" The energetic senior said in excitement, taking out is precious phone out of his uniform. Ready to ask everyone's numbers. But you interrupted him with a hum.

"About that, I don't have a phone so..." And that you continued eating. Just like Ace had said earlier, you skipped breakfast so it's necessary to continue. Though, Cater interrupted with a surprise jolt, him now on your right. While Trey's on your left.

"You don't have a phone!? That's crazy! You're like an endangered species!!" The senior exclaimed. "I know a place where you can get the newest models for cheap~ How about we go on a date and choose one~?" He then mischievously leaned in closer to your face, causing you to lean back and bump on Trey's shoulder.

I mean, I do have one. But not really useful... You thought, weirded out. Thank you for the offer though but no thanks...

Hearing the other senior sigh behind you, he moved his left hand on your left shoulder while his right hand held Cater's. Slightly pushing him away from you. "Cater, you're gonna scare him. Look, he's backing away. Calm yourself down a bit." He lightly scolded.

Not to mention the first-year's eyes trailing on your situation.

Especially the odd position you and the two seniors were in.

"Uhm..." You spoke, breaking the silence and eyes on your table were on you. "If you don't mind me asking, but I want to know about the Dorms. Since they seemed... Interesting."

"Oh yeah! Your Dorm was a freaking castle! Are all the others just as cool as yours?" Grim piped in, with an irk and hopped his way between you and Trey who let his hand off your shoulder when he noticed the cat-like creature glaring at him slightly in secret.

Trey looked away, "Y-you could say that, every Dorm's got their unique style. I'm sure you're all familiar with the legendary Queen of Hearts, right? The Dorms are modeled after them." You listened.

Based on the Queen of Heart's severity; Heartslabyul Dorm.

Based on the King of Beast's fortitude; Savanaclaw Dorm.

Based on the Sea Witch's companionship; Octavinelle Dorm.

Based on the Sorcerer of the Desert's tact; Scarabia Dorm.

Based on the Fairest Queen's determination; Pomefiore Dorm.

Based on the Lord of Underworld's diligence; Ignihyde Dorm.

Based on the Witch of Thorn's nobility; Diasomnia Dorm.

"There's so many..." You muttered, feeding yourself a spoonful and Grim agreed. "Their names are too long! No way I'm gonna remember all of them!" He exclaimed which Cater chuckled, reassuring him.

You hummed, "What about the Mirror of Darkness??" Glancing at Trey, he gladly explained it to you.

"The Mirror of Darkness decides which Dorm you're suited for based on the quality of your soul... So you'll find every Dorm is filled with similar types of people on certain traits." He explained.

"You're right about that. I totally see it." Cater chuckled.

"What traits?" Deuce asked, sipping on his Iced latte you bought for him.

"For example..." Trey trailed off as he then pointed a student on a random table. "Over there." Your eyes glanced at where he was pointing.

At the referred table, you can see a muscular male with fluffy white hair with a pair of golden eyes and has a serious expression on his face. What piqued you interest though, was the pair of soft, wolf ears at the top of his head. Wearing a yellow and black armband.

He looks so fluffy..! You thought, hands twitching. Trey chuckled at the expression on your face.

"Savanaclaw." He paused. "They've got a a ton of students who are good at Sports and Martial Arts. Their Dorm's notorious for dominating the competition at sport tournaments."

And on for a moment, Trey pointed another table with the familiar silver haired male with framed glasses, sitting with two tall people. They seemed to be twins. The three wearing grey and lavender armbands.

"Octavinelle." You glanced at their table. " They're an intellectual bunch known for their excellent test performance. And before I forget, there's a bar in their Dorm run by the students..."

And then again, Trey pointed to another table far in-front of your group's to see the familiar white haired male with a turban that you saved from the flames during the ceremony. He was with a tall male with long raven hair, some strands braided and together tied to a ponytail. Both wearing dark red and yellow armbands.

"Scarabia." Trey adjusted his glasses. "Most in their Dorm are skilled at predicting things with Astrology. Much like Octavinelle, their academic success is fantastic."

"And there it is, the sign that we're about to go off on a completely and a different tangent." Ace shook his head as Trey chuckled. "Wow, you do adjust quick, don't you?"

You watched as Trey pointed to another table with an adorable looking male shorter than you with violet hair and dark blue eyes sitting beside a taller one with bobbed blonde hair and green piercing eyes, a hunter's hat atop of the blonde's head. Both wearing a red and purple armbands.

"Woah! There's a super cute girl over there!"

"What?! At an all boy's school?"

"Idiot. There wouldn't be a girl here under normal circumstances."

You deadpanned at them and turned away towards dark blue hues that stared curiously at your mixed colored ones. Smiling at the violet haired male who flinched when you noticed him, you returned back on eating your meal.

"If you're on the hunt for girls, you should go see Rose. A portrait in the west building. She's got real class. I don't mind introducing you if you're interested. Should I set up a blind date?" Cater mused, eyebrows wiggled towards Ace.

"I'm good! I don't doubt this Rose girl's cute but, she's a little flat... Ow!!" A yelp escape Ace's mouth as you kicked him under the table, hard. Even startling the group on your table.

You glared at him, he froze seeing the dangerous glint in your eyes. "Do not speak about women like that, understood?" He nodded stiffly as the other two first years look away from you, distracting themselves.

Trey sweat-dropped, "H-hey now. Don't act like their looks is all they've got going from them."

"Pomefiore." He relaxes when you continued to eat, "Their students excel at both magic and cures. Driven by the fairest queen's style, they're vigilant when it comes to manners and looking sophisticated."

Cater hummed, "Usually I'd point out Ignihyde here but I don't see them around here. Their armbands are blue and black. Everyone in that Dorm feels constantly have their guard up. They're the total opposite of cheer people I'd say."

"So you mean the Dorm is full of pessimists...?" Grim mumbled out loud until you chopped his head, causing him to let out a whine. Frowning, you spoke. "Shut it. Seriously, you have to watch how you tell these things."

"Ignihyde." Trey spoke after you settled down. "Their grasp on the digital and technology powered by magical energy is powerful. Very interesting I must say."

"And finally, there's the Dia... blah blah Dorm or whatever right?"

"Diasomnia. You mean."

"I bit my tongue okay?!"

Drinking [f/d], you looked around and pointed at another table with three people sitting and chatting. One of them was the short boy with pink hair streaks back from the ceremony and his companions were tall, has white silver hair and seems to be dozing off and the other has light green hair with a fierce expression. The three wearing green and black armbands.

"Is that them, right??" You pointed out and Cater nodded happily. "Mhm! Diasomnia's full of guys that excel at magic in general."

"Huh? There's a kid over there..." Ace muttered, pointing the short male with pink streaks as Trey chuckled, "This school technically let students enter by skipping years but that's no kid. He's a third year, same as..."

"Lilia. Lilia Vanrouge."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 10.2K 122
❥Dream, the big str۵ng mostly known a t۵p (unless it's my acc۵unt), has f۵und him self in many miltiverses where he's all b۵tt۵m in, each day the w۵r...
Mine By Kate

Romance

273K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
129K 3.7K 17
I remember them pushing me into a wall, I remember them kicking me and stepping on me, it got so bad that I couldn't even scream anymore, I remember...
29.2K 1.1K 23
If you really are curious just read! 𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 ☜︎ Very much finished ☻︎ ✔︎ "𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲...