My girlfriend

By wannasuckmydick

Sequel to "My friend More

Main Charecters
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

2

2.8K 135 289
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

"Hi babies" I smiled picking up samajae.

He smiled putting his face in my chest "Up mommy" samajah said reaching for me.

I picked her up and she smiled pecking my lips "Kiss" she said touching my lips after.

"Thank you bug" I said pecking her finger.

"Mommy" Jayden said reaching for me. "Aww baby, mommy can't grab you right now" I pouted walking up to her and kissing her cheek.

"Hi itty" I smiled at her. "Mm" she turned away from me making me pout.

"Can mommy at least get a kiss ? I missed you"  I said trying to get her attention.

She turned to me with a stank face. "Don't look at me like that" I said copying her face.

She giggled putting her hands over her face "Give mommy a kiss please" I said puckering my lips.

She leaned in pecking my lips then hit me in the face "Ow !"

Samajae kissed where she hit me making me smile "Thank you babyboy"

I turned back to jayda only to see her gone along with Jayden and beyonce.

I looked over at the door and beyonce was walking inside.

I followed her walking in to see the same bunch of girls walking around half dressed and rolled my eyes.

"Go play with mommy" I heard beyonce say while she put the twins down and Jayden ran over.

Jayda whined reaching for beyonce "Give mommy a hug jayda" bey said pointing to me.

Jayda pouted walking over to me. "Why you don't like me ? I'm the one pushed you out" I said mugging her.

She copied my mug and I smiled cause she looked like my little mean twin.

Out the corner of my eye I seen beyonce grab one the girls and take her upstairs making me sigh sadly.

"Mommy pway" Jayden said tapping me. "ok baby let's go play" I smiled trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

Beyonce pov

I puffed the blunt while this hoe kissed on my dick.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance "Suck it right" I said slapping her cheek.

"sorry daddy" she mumbled the took me in her mouth.

I bit my lip pushing her head down and thrusting into her door then the door opened.

I wasn't gonna stop until I looked up seeing onika. "Shit" I said pushing her back.

"I thought you was chilling with the kids" I said quickly getting up and fixing myself.

"I was.. I need jayda blanket and I couldn't find it in her room" she said looking down.

I looked back seeing it on my pillow and grabbed it "Aye get out" I said and the girl nodded getting up and leaving.

Onika came over grabbing the blanket and was about to walk away but I grabbed her hand.

"Where you going bae ?" I asked pulling her into my lap.

"Leave me alone beyonce" she said trying to push me back.

"But I missed you" I said wrapping one of my arms around her and hitting the blunt again.

"No you don't. You was just getting yo dick su-"Shhh, why you talking about the past munchkin ?" I cut her off.

"Girl fuck you" she said rolling her eyes.

"Damn it's like that mama ?" I asked rubbing her thigh.

"Yes. You got all these bitches in here go feel up on them" she said pushing my hand.

I smirked putting my blunt out in the ashtray before laying us down with onika under me.

"i missed you" I mumbled starting to kiss on her neck.

I heard her huff and she tried to push my head "Stop" I said sternly wrapping my hand around her throat.

"Leave me aloneee" she whined. "I ain't seen you in ten years and this how you treat me ?" I pouted.

"Girl it has not been ten years" she said rolling her eyes.

"But it feel like it has bae I missed youu" I said kissing her again.

"You just high" she said rolling her eyes. "Mhm" I hummed moving my hand into my pants and underwear.

"I can feel your little friend" she said making me chuckle. "My friend missed you too" I said licking my lips.

"Can you stop looking at me like that" she mugged me. "Mm mm" I hummed shaking my head.

"gimme a kiss baby" I mumbled going down to kiss her. She kissed me back and I sucked her lips into my mouth making her giggle.

I kissed her again feeling her smile into the kiss "I missed you too" she said into the kiss.

"I know you did" I pulled back smiling "Girl whatever, my kids are waiting on me" she said trying to get up but I held her down.

"Dang girl, I wanna spend time with you too" I said mugging her.

"But the kids-"Are not thinking about yo ass, so chill with me for a little mama" I said kissing her again.

The kiss got heated and I felt her grinding into me.

"let's make love baby" I mumbled against her lips. "ok daddy" she said smiling.

———— ————-

I looked down at onika sleeping and kissed her cheek before getting out the bed.

I walked out my room going downstairs to see the kids running around.

When jayda seen me she rushed over with her arms reached out and I smiled picking her up.

I heard the doorbell ring and walked over to the door.

I opened the door to see robyn making me groaned "Shut up hoe, I heard my friend in town" she said pushing me out the way.

Keyshia was right behind her making me huff.

"Hii itty" Keyshia cooed at jayda. "Mm" jayda turned her head away from her.

I smiled kissing her head "mean ass baby" keyshia mumbled walking away.

I heard loud crying and looked over to see samajae throwing a fit. I sighed taking jayda hearing aids out and walked over to him.

"Stop ! What's wrong ?" I asked grabbing his arm making him stand straight.

"Mine !" He stomped his feet pointing to samajah who had his toy.

"Bug give him his toy" I said "No" she said shaking her head.

"Don't tell me no" I said thumping her.

She started crying loudly making me huff. She dropped the top reaching for me and I picked her up.

"Stop crying baby" I said kissing her cheek watching samajae smile picking up his toy.

Jayden walked in eating apple slices and I shook my head. My baby got a appetite like me.

"Can I get some lil bit ?" I asked walking up to her. She nodded holding one of her apples up to me.

I bent over opening my mouth and she stuck the apple in. "Thank you" I smiled starting to eat it.

I heard more knocks on the door and rushed over already knowing who it was.

I put the girls down and opened it "Boo !" Aaliyah squealed jumping in my arms.

"Hi" I smiled squeezing her. "I missed youu" she said kissing all over my face.

I giggled putting her down. "How was tour ?" I asked.

"It was funnn" she smiled. "But I missed you" she said pouting.

"And my babiesss" she smiled running over to the kids.

They all ran up hugging her and I was about to close the door but it was pushed open.

"Wassup nigga"pac said coming in with Chris and jermaine.

"Wassup" I said dapping them all up. "What y'all niggas doing here ?" I asked.

"You remember you was talking all that shit about how you could beat me in football ?" pac asked.

"Hell yea, and I meant that shit" I said. "Word ?" He smirked pulling out a football.

"Lets play then nigga" he said "Bet"

Onika pov:

"It's too hot for this shit" Robyn said with her face scrunched and I chuckled.

Aaliyah walked over holding jayda and I smacked my lips "Lemme see her" I said trying to see if she'll come to me.

Aaliyah tried to give her to me and she whined clinging on to her.

I pouted with my feelings being hurt. "Why you so mean to me lil bit ?" I asked pouting.

She laid her head on Aaliyah shoulder rubbing her eye and I sighed.

"Mommy" I heard and looked over to see samajae running over to me.

"Hi babyboy" I smiled picking him up. "Hi mommy" he said cutely.

"Alright lets get this shit started !" I heard beyonce say making me look over.

"Down.. Set hut !" Pac said then backed up holding the ball.

Chris ran down and beyonce was on his tail while jermaine was going for pac.

Pac threw the ball to Chris but beyonce ended up catching it. "Lets go bestfrienddd !!" Aaliyah cheered.

Beyonce ran quickly but pac caught up slamming her to the ground hard.

I winced thinking she got hurt but she just hopped up smiling "You might as well pay us now nigga" she said laughing and dapping jermaine up.

They continued playing and of course beyonce and jermaine was winning.

"Down set hut !" Jermaine called out and beyonce dashed off.

"Right here !" She said holding her hand up. Jermaine threw the ball to her and she jumped up catching it.

Just as she was about to land on her feet pac tackled her hard.

"Yea nigga !" Pac said jumping up and beyonce stayed on the ground with her face in the ground.

"oh shit she's hurt" I mumbled putting samajae down.

I ran over then getting on my knees in front of her "beybear" I said softly and she turned her face to me.

"i hurt myself" she mumbled with a pained expression.

"What did you hurt baby ?" I asked "My wristttt" she whined with her eyes watering.

"It hurts bad ?" "Mhm" she hummed nodding.

"Ok boo, let me help you up" I said standing up. I gently helped her up making sure not to touch her hurt wrist.

"It hurtss" she whined and I sighed seeing her wrist was swollen.

"You need to go get it checked out"

———— ————

"Stop trying to take it off" I said moving beyonce hand away from her wrist brace.

She sprained her wrist and think that the pain medicine healed her ass.

"Can I get some titty" she said reaching her good hand in my shirt.

I nodded taking off my shirt and she smiled "Hurry uppp" she said.

"Don't rush me muthafucka" I mugged her unclipping my bra.

I took my bra off laying down and she laid on top of me latching on to my nipple.

She was sucking on it hard and a moan slipped out my mouth.

She looked up smirking and "shut up" I mumbled mushing her head.

"i love you" she mumbled. I smiled rubbing her cheek.

"I love you too beybear"

Hello

How y'all day going ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1K 20
Squeal To Feeling Myself, Read That First
118K 4.5K 52
This is the sequel to " My Crazy Lover"
122K 5.6K 25
Sequel to This Christmas {Book 1}
100K 4K 33
Sequel to What I Need. Book 2 of series. What I Need What I Want