"A Little Bit of Everything."...

cxtuii

There is more then just DreamXD, and they all torture them just to entertain them, Chat. When the Content Cr... Еще

• DreamXD •

• prologue •

55 2 0
cxtuii

The many entities floated around. Observing the people of the SMP, although, many people could not see them.

Some were talking to a humanoid pig, tormenting him.

Some latched themselves to a tall and lanky Enderman hybrid, talking to him via his particles.

Some shape-shifted into crows and followed a winged-man

Some shape-shifted into clay figures and followed a fox around.

Some shape-shifted into ferrets, following a man who's never revealed his eyes.

Some shape-shifted into "Doozers" and followed a humanoid totem.

Some would use snippets of a conversation and talk to someone who has escaped death through his headphones.

Some would talk to someone running a bakery by writing in their diary.

Some would shape-shift into lemons and talk to someone with one arm left.

Some would shape-shift into bugs and water organisms and talk to a certain short blonde-haired kid with big scars across their face.

Some would shape-shift into a lot of stuff following a tall blonde kid.

Some would shape-shift into enchantment table particles and follow a creeper hybrid.

Some would tell a certain pirate sheep that they were the stars that would guide her.

But if they weren't doing that, flying around and observing, they would turn into a citizen of the Dream SMP, not actual members, but citizens, some who have been there since L'manburg, and those who live in Las Nevadas.
[A/N: This is actually true: https://youtu.be/RhiPHHbrwoY ]

But they were all their for one reason, entertainment, and the people who would grant their wish, was the gods that tortured the SMP members.

[A/N: Chat is really interesting]

(I did it'd be funny if phils chat could talk to other people lol)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

250K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
187K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...