No More Tears

By 457time

Hey bitches! So this is like gonna be another Teen pregnancy story because lately Rafe Cameron be hittin diff... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Hey again...
Sweet Emotion

Part 17

2.6K 27 8
By 457time

Y/n's POV

"What did you say?" I asked still smiling.

"I said why did you get out of a car with Topper?" He said again looking at me with his fists clenched.

"Oh, he saw me starting to walk home and he offered to bring me home. He said you'd be mad if he had let me walk home by myself." I replied now crossing my arms.

"And why did let you say you were gonna be late?" He asked

"Your not seriously accusing me of cheating on you with Topper, let alone cheat on you at all." I said

"Well if you put the pieces together, then that's what it looks like." He said angrily.

"Wow Rafe, where's my daughter?" I said.

"She's still at your moms." He said

"I'm going to get her." I said taking the keys to the car and walking out.

That really just pissing me off. How can he even say something like that. And why the hell doesn't he trust me?

Also Topper is his bestfriend and we both have enough respect not to do that to him.

As I was driving I decided to call Topper.

"Topper"

"What is it?"

"Can you please tell Rafe what happened before you asked if I wanted a ride home and tell him what we did on the way there because he thinks I cheated on him."

"Oh shit, yea sure I'll call him."

"Thanks"

I hung up the phone and continued to drive.

I got Saylah and made my way back home.

I took Saylah out of her car seat and headed in the door where Topper and Rafe sat.

"I was literally telling her how happy I was when she gave you another chance. We talked about Saylah- oh hi Y/n.." he said

"Baby..." Rafe looked at me with pleading eyes.

I went to the room and put Saylah in her crib before going back out and grabbing his cheeks.

"Are you drunk?" I asked him.

"Um, yea I am, it was only a few shots-"

"What the fuck Rafe, I don't mind you drinking and you know that but there is no way in hell I am going to let us turn into your basic white trailer trash family where I work all day and you drink all day. No day drinking." I breathed

"Ok, deal, I'm sorry for accusing you for things you didn't do." He looked down.

"It's ok." I said standing in between his legs and hugging his head as his hands found their way to the back of my thighs.

"Damn y'all jump back hella fast." Topper said sitting back in our couch.

"We have to, you can't hold grudges in a relationship, and we had to learn that the hard way." I said.

"Why don't you go sleep it off alright?" I said to him. He nodded but stayed in the same position.

"Thanks for coming over Top, I appreciate it." I told him.

"No problem, ima head out. See y'all later." He said walking out the door.

"Come on baby let's go to the room." I said.

He stood up and we both walked to the room. Once we were all ready for bed me and Rafe laid down and put on a movie.

"So how was work today?" He asked

"It was pretty good, I got promoted to second in charge. But Topper and Kelce were there with these new kids on the island and was non stop hitting on me." I told him as I played with his hair.

"What was his name?" He asked snuggling his head into my lap more.

"His name was Jason? Jacob? Something like that I don't remember. But was your day?" I asked

"It was ok, but I had to clean the fish guts out of the bin today so I had someone drive the car home and I took the boat before showering in the outhouse." He told me

"Eww that's nasty." I laughed

"Yea it was. But lately I've been seeing this grey car every time I walk out to the car. Or pretty much anywhere. I've seen it but The Wreck to." He said

"Like a grey suv..?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I've seen it to... Hmm it's probably nothing. Let's not over think it." I said.

"Cool" he replied.

"Can I tell you something?" Rafe said

"Of course you can tell me... almost anything." I said

"I went to Barry's today, but not for the reason you think. He needed help with his car and he asked me to just take him home. I thought I should tell you before someone else does and tells you something that's not right." He said rubbing my thigh.

"It's ok, as long as there was no drugs involved." I replied.

"Yea, he says he owes me, but I told him I don't do that shit no more.." he said

"Well I'm glad you did." I said.

"Can we hang with Topper and Kelce tomorrow, Topper said we could come over. No drinking just smoking. He said that his dads having a poker night with his friends and he didn't wanna be home alone." Rafe asked

"Yea sure, but if that Jacob kid is there and he says something to me I'm not gonna hold back on what I have to say.." I told him.

"Thats fine... I'm gonna go to sleep now ok... I love you." He kissed my thigh before sitting up and laying his head on a pillow.

"I love you too." I said laying down next to him and falling asleep.

Today Rose is gonna watch Saylah while me and Rafe go to Toppers house.

I guess it wasn't gonna be just us hanging out. Topper had planned a party and now everyone was invited.

I was actually really excited. I haven't been to an actual party I so long.

Right now I was getting ready. I decided not to were a dress today and instead I wore a tube top tank top with ripped jeans and black docs

"Yea you look hot, I don't know if we're gonna be able to go." Rafe said leaning on the door frame staring at me.

"We are going, are you ready?" I asked him

"I'm ready." He replied

"Cool let's go... oh and I'm just letting you know if I see Chrissy it's on sight because I guess that bitch I'd fucking my neither again." I said grabbing my phone and vape before we both headed out of the Cameron house hold along with Sarah and John B.

"Sarah you gonna help me beat a bitches ass?" I asked her

"I meaannnnnn.." she said

"Sarah don't fight, that's ok though, Y/n can handle a little dirty work." John B said

"That's for fucking sure." Rafe chuckled.

I smacked his shoulder and honey all laughed as we made our way to the party.

"Oh my god let's get fucked up I need it!!" I shouted as we all went inside.

I was hit with the smell of sweat and alcohol. It was almost overwhelming but I quickly went to the kitchen where topper was.

"Hey Top, where's the tequila ?" I asked him

He pointed to a spot in the counter and I poured me him and Rafe each a shot.

"To the first shot of the night... for some of us." I looked at Topper before throwing back the tequila.

"Yesss let's take another." I said pouring myself another shot.

"Ok let's go say hi to people." Rafe said.

We had started to make our way around saying hello to people and meeting new people.

We ended up in the back room we're all the weed was and I immediately sat down not realizing who was next to me.

"Hey princess." I heard in my ear.

"What the fuck!" I jumped back.

"Long time no see." He smirked taking a hit of the blunt and passing it to me.

Obviously I took it.

"Baby can I sit on your lap?" I asked standing up again.

"Yea of course." He said eyeing Jacob.

Rafe sat in the spot I was in and I sat on his lap as we both looked at Jacob tryin to tell him to back off.

He chuckled and leaned back. Fucking asshole.

We talked with a few people we knew and rolled a few more blunts. At this point I was in the fucking sky.

But I sobered up when I saw my brother walk in with Chrissy.

Rafe saw her to and grabbed my hips right as I was about to run over.

"Rafe I swear to god let me go!" I screamed trying to pry his hands off.

"Baby, stop, I'm on your side. Just listen to me." He said forcing my face to look at his.

"Let her mingle for a little bit, make sure she won't expect it. Let her get comfortable and then you hit ok?" He said

I was pissed either way but I listened but kept a high alert.

"So you guys have been together 5 months right?" Jacob asked

"Yep, and before that we have a daughter together and we live together. I'm not available so shit the fuck up trying to talk to either of us." I popped of as them music played loudly.

Now that I knew Chrissy was here everything was pissing me off. I really just wanted to fuck her up.

Especially since I found out she was talking shit while me, Rafe, and Saylah were in Chicago.

"Ima go to the bathroom." I stood up running up the stairs to the bathroom and I locked the door behind me.

"Jayla.." I spoke to my best friend

"What is it." Bitch I know your probably sleeping but I'm about to fuck this bitch up and Rafe is telling me to wait for a little bit but I'm about to kill someone... so your call now or later.." I asked her

"Fuck that shit, now. You don't want her to leave when you can't see her. Fuck that bitch up." She told me still sleepy.

"Aight I love you I'll call you later." I told her

"Love you to." She hung up the phone and I opened the door and went to find Sarah.

"Hey bitches." Kiara slurred

"Hey Kie, um Sarah you seem most sober, hold my phone and my vape please?" I said handing her my things trying to walk away before she could say anything.

"Wait why..? Please don't start shit with Chrissy.." she pleaded

"Oh I'm ain't starting anything. She started it a long time ago and now that that bitch is here I'm gonna finish it." I said walking away.

Sarah's POV

"Fuck Y/N!!!!!" I shouted after her.

"Let's go Kie." I said slinging her arm over my shoulder and pulled her to where Rafe is.

"Yea it was fucking crazy like-" I cut him off.

"You need to go get Y/n." I told him

"Why what happened?" He stood up abruptly.

"Well based on her call log she just got full permission from Jayla to beat the fuck out of someone." I told him.

"Shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 564 9
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲...
175K 6.9K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
469K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
2.4K 57 32
"𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝? 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈...