The life She Lives

By _ruby07f01_

The light in their darkness. The light that guides them through their dark world. But what happens when that... More

Introduction
Characters
Charcters pt2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Amara Easton/Bianchi
Aesthetics and Characters
Aesthetics and Characters pt.2
Aesthetics and Characters pt.3
Romeo & Roman
Amara's Penthouse
Bianchi House
Bianchi House pt.2
Bianchi House Pt.3
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 18

9.9K 226 67
By _ruby07f01_

Amara's POV

Waking up from my sleep with my face in my Angelo's neck, his arm over my waist and Marco cuddling me from behind, i turned my head towards the window and saw it was still dark.

2:15 the clock on the table read.

I have no clue what that means.

Deciding that i should go back to sleep, i placed my head in Angelo's neck again, making him put his hand at the back of my head and stroke it lightly.

Sighing, i turned over, facing a drooling Marco and glanced at the clock again.

2:20

I couldn't tell if i wanted to sleep or if i wanted to get up and walk around. Part of me wants to stay here, you know all nice and warm, i'm comfortable. But the other part of me wants to get up and walk around, like i'm bored, what else is there to do.

Yeahhhh, i'm gonna go with option 2.

After i slowly peeled myself away from my 2 brothers, i made my way to the door and opened it slightly, so only my head could fit through the gap. I turned my head from left to right, just as i was about to step out the room i heard a door close and footsteps, sounding like they was getting closer.

Oh shizzle, Rose seriously?

Shutting the door, shushing the voice inside of my head, i ran back over to the bed and slowly got under the blanket again, closing my eyes just as the door opened.

As the unknown species walked towards the bed, i prepared myself for the worst, when suddenly i felt a kiss on my forehead.

What?

The unknown species is daddy?

'Ti amo, mia piccola principessa'
——(I love you, my little princess)
He whispered, then kissed Angelo and Marco and walked out of the room.

I stayed in my place, not moving until i heard daddy's bedroom shut.

Knowing that he shouldn't get up again, i made my way to the door again, doing the same as before and walking out of the room, closing the door, gently behind me.

Walking to the stairs case, passing by my bedroom, twinny's, Este's and Coco's, i reached the bottom of the stairs, standing pretty much in the foyer i walked towards the kitchen.

Seriously, if you make a noise, you know everyone in the house is gonna be on you.

Oh shush, we will be fine, promise.

Whatever you say Rose.

Sometimes she is rude to me. The girl in my head i mean. Sometimes she tells me to do things that i don't want to do but i do them anyway. Sometimes she tells me to do bad things, do i do them? Yes. Should i do them? Hmmm probably not. She is pretty though, i have seen her around the house quite a few times. But i haven't got a name for her yet, like she has a name for me 'Rose' but i just don't know what to call her.

Walking into the kitchen, pushing the chair up against the cupboard, grabbing my oreos and then grabbing some water from the fridge, i climbed on top of the chair again, and sat on the counter. The oreos and water next to me and the chair underneath my feet, just in case i fell.

Looking out of the window, i saw Apollo and Blaze awake, staring at me from inside of their little house.

I smiled and waved at them as if i was some celebrity, making them wag their tails and run up to the chair that was just underneath the window outside, and jump on it, so the only thing that was separating us was the window.

I placed my hand on the window, in front of them causing them to whine and claw at the window. After a few minutes of us playing, well kind of, their was a sudden clatter from outside, making both of the dogs turn their heads in sync and their ears shoot upwards, as if they were alert or expecting something to happen, scaring me slightly.

The both of them then, stood up and turnt their bodies around so they were facing the garden and their backs were towards me.

After a few seconds of them, looking around the garden cautiously, i guess something caught their attention as their heads snapped towards their dog house and growled loudly, jumping off of the bench but still staying near the window.

Okay what? Do i get somebody?
Daddy? Mama? One of Daddy's friends?

Another loud noise, pulled me out of my thoughts making me turn my head back towards the garden, where both do the dogs were now, looking ready to pounce at something or someone, but still in the exact same position as before.

Rose?

'Yeah?'
I whispered, talking back to the voice.

Go outside.

'Are you crazy? I'm already scared'
I muttered quite loudly, not believing what she had just said.

Go Rose, they are gonna hurt your family if you don't.

'But.... i'm scared'
I said quietly, stopping halfway through to a loud growling noise coming from Apollo.

You think the people here would let you get hurt?
Do you want your family to get hurt? To die Rose?

'But...'

Now Rose, go.

Gulping, i climbed down from the counter, pushed the chair back to its place and walked towards the back door.

Don't be scared now Rose. But remember, be ready for anything even if that means to fight.

Turning the lock slowly, i pulled down the handle and slid open the door, making the cold night air hit my face.

I mentally facepalmed my face, why did i wear shorts and twinny's shirt again.

Stepping out onto the wooden but icy decking, a gust of wind suddenly pushed past me, making me lean to the side slightly.

Hearing another loud crash, sounding like something dropping, my eyes snapped towards Apollo and Blaze who had now made their way to either side of me as if they were guarding me, still growling as they stared at their dog house.

Go and see what they are growling at Rose.

Knowing that there was no way she would change her mind, i slowly took at step towards making the dogs look in my direction and also take a step forward, staying next to me.

Okay don't be scared Amara, don't be scared, don't be scared, don't be scared, we can't be scared.

Hearing the bushes rustling from the right of me, the dogs and i snapped out attention to that direction and stayed in place, not believing what i was actually seeing.

Dark blue eyes. Staring right back at me through the bushes.

'Who are you?'
I asked, hoping there was no fear evident in my voice.

The figure slowly stood to his feet. He was maybe as tall as daddy. Dressed in all black. A black mask covering most of his face, matching his outfit.

'Akim'
He whispered, making the dogs growl from beside me and step in front of me in a protective manner and making 'Akim' move back slightly with his arms in a surrendering position.

'Are you going to hurt me Akim? Are you going to hurt my family? If you are, don't hurt them, please. Hurt me instead.'
I muttered, hoping he was going to say no.

His blue eyes softened.

'I don't want to hurt you'
He explained, sounding truthful.

'I won't hurt you. But you can't tell anyone you saw me, otherwise maybe i will'
He carried on, bending down so we were eye level but him still in the bushes.

'I won't tell anyone, can i see your face? Are you pretty?'
I questioned, wanting to see him.

'You promise you won't tell?'
He asked, staring at me, wanting for my answer.

'I won't tell anyone'
I replied honestly.

'Akim' then stuck out his glove-covered pinky.

He wants me to do a pinky promise with him?

I stared at his hand for a few seconds then looked back up at him, now staring into his eyes.

'Pinky promise?'
He murmured.

'If they find out they you saw me, they will kill me'
He explained, whispering the last part making my eyes widen.

'I can fight them'
I said confidently, placing my hands on my hips making Akim laugh silently, and look at me with amusement in his eyes.

'Why the fuck would they want to hurt her?'
He whispered to himself.

'Hurt who Kiki?'
I asked, confused.

'Kiki?'
He questioned.

'It's my new nickname for you'
I explained, smiling at him, well i think it's a him.

'I like it'
He said grinning, show his white teeth.

Suddenly another gust of wind hit me, that's when i noticed Kiki still had his pinky out.

'Can i see your face before i pinky promise you?'
I asked politely, rocking back and fourth on my feet.

Kiki nodded and slowly reached for his mask, pulling it up.

'So you are pretty Kiki'
I whisper-shouted.

His blonde, slightly curly hair fell over his forehead as he laughed, covering the small scar on his eyebrow.

'Pinky promise now?'
He questioned, holding his pinky out further, making the dogs growl loudly again.

I slowly made my way towards him, sticking out my pinky.

'Princess?'

I put my hand back down by my side and turned my head in the direction i heard the voice, only to find one of daddy's friends.

'What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be sleeping?'
He questioned frantically, walking towards me, taking off his jacket and covering me with it.

'Jesus your freezing, come on'
He muttered to himself, picking me up gently, wrapping his coat around me again, making me cuddle into him more.

I turned my head towards the bushes where Kiki now had his body covered and his head poking out slightly. He looked at me and smiled softly, then brought his finger up to his lips, gesturing me to 'shhh'. I grinned and did the same, he then pulled down his mask again and ran in the opposite direction from us, looking back once and waving.

I'll miss you Kiki.

'Now princess, would you like to tell me why you were outside?'
Daddy's friend asked, who i now know as Santiago.

He placed me down onto the sofa in the living room, still wrapped up in his jacket and a hot chocolate and my oreos that i was eating in front of me on the table.

'I was bored so i went on an adventure'
I explained, huffing and leaning back against the sofa.

'And does your mommy or daddy know about your little adventure?'
He asked grinning, i guess he was amused by this situation.

'No'
I muttered, looking away.

'Darling, you know i'm going to have to call him right?'
He whispered sadly.

'No but Sandy, he might shout at me for going out at night time without somebody'
I explained, pouting slightly with my eyes getting teary.

'Princess, i'll lose my job if i don't tell him. I'm sure he won't shout at you, he loves you more than anything'
He said, moving the curl that had fallen out from behind my ear.

I sighed at muttered a small 'Okay' crawling over to him and into his lap, hugging him and closing my eyes making him hug me back and pull out his phone.

After a few seconds i heard him speak.

'Capo, penso che dovresti venire in soggiorno.'
——(Boss, i think you should come to the living room)

'Sì va bene'
——(Yes, okay)
He said after a few minutes and then put the phone down.

'Sta bene?'
——(Is she okay?)
I heard somebody ask Sandy, i guess it was another one of daddy's friends.

'Sì, sta bene'
——(Yeah, she's okay)
Sandy replied, making me open my eyes and look up at the unknown person.

'Cosa faremo con te Amara hm?'
——(What are we gonna do with you Amara hm?)
He said playfully, pushing my hair out of my face and laughing slightly, making me smile.

After a couple of minutes i heard footsteps coming down the stairs, i gasped and pushed my face back into Sandy's chest making him laugh quietly.

'What the fuck is this about Santiago, i was fucking sleepi-'
Daddy explained with an annoyed tone but stopped as soon as he entered the living room, i guess seeing me in Sandy's arms.

Not even seconds later, my father snatched me away from Sandy and pushed my hair out of my face, searching my face with a worried look on his face.

'What the fuck is this?'
Daddy shouted, making me cuddle into him more and him hold me tightly.

After Sandy explained what happened and where he found me, and me getting a lecture from daddy about going outside by myself in the dark, i was in daddy's arms as he made his way back to his bedroom.

'You sleeping in here tonight my love?'
He asked with hope in his eyes, making me him quietly.

He whispered a quiet 'yes' and opened the blanket, placing me in first and then quickly sliding in beside me, wrapping his arms around me.

Not even a minute later, we both were in a deep sleep after whispering our 'i love you's'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who the fuck is Akim?
Do we like him or not??

Thought i should give you guys another chapter coz i'm nice like that🙄   Sorry if there's a few mistakes🤚

Follow and vote loves😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 122 19
Alessia's life takes a dramatic turn at 16 when her unspoken prayers are answered, leading her to discover her six elder brothers. Little does she kn...
1.8M 49.5K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
908K 16.5K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
6.3K 246 45
The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover her into a thick blanket causing her de...