Am I ready?

By dannyc04

This is an Omegaverse. Bakugou and Izuku were a secret couple in high school, but broke up before graduating... More

The End Of The Beginning
Becoming...
...Famous.
Talk To...
...Him.
Are We...
...Fated Mates.
...Fated Mates. (Part2)
Can We...
...Mark Each Other?
Marking Each Other.
You Ready?
He Is Your...
...Father.
You...
... Are...
...Pregnant.
Going Home.
Interviewed.
Going Back To Work.
Dinner Date...
...Gone...
...Wrong.
Confronting...
...Him!
So Good!
After
Getting...
...Married To...
...Izuku.
Knowing...
...My...
...Father.
Meeting...
... My...
... Siblings.
... Siblings. (Part 2)
Pup?
Busy Day.
Busy Day. (Part 2)
Family Dinner.
Trying...
...To...
...Get...
...Pregnant.
Finding...
... Out...
Pr- (short)
Pregnant & Nest
Eating For...
Alphas?
Got to...
...Wait and...
...See if...
..They...
..Work.
..Work. (Part 2.)
..Work (part. 3)
Second Trimester
Second Trimester (part 2)
Third Trimester
Third Trimester (part 2)
Epilogue
Special: Family Reunion: Story Time

... I Think We Are...

4.3K 107 39
By dannyc04

(A/N: hey guys just to let you know this chapters is long. Some parts may be confusing so if you have any questions comments or anything don't be afraid to ask.)

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I think we're fated mates"

"What are you saying? There haven't been any fated mates in over 24 years. How can we be fated mates?" Izuku asked confused on why Bakugou would assume such a thing.

You see fated mates used to be more common. But about 5 years before the boys were born there were less and less cases of fated mates. And the only reason they were documented was for research and medical reasons. Often mates had trouble in the whole coming to terms that they were fated. And sometimes if one or the other wasn't accepting and would choose not to be together with their fated mate, the other would have problems with heats/ruts and could and/or would go through depression from the lack of contact of their mate. But slowly but surely no more fated mates were being reported and there were no more known to the public. So naturally Izuku couldn't understand why Katsuki would suggest such a thing. Being a fated mate was now impossible, how could they be fated?

"But that's the thing. We were born at the end of reported cases of Fated Mates. Which means there is a possibility that we are fated. Plus it's not like we would've noticed, we spent most of our lives together through some good and a lot of bad. But we were always around each other so we wouldn't have been able to tell. We just thought that we just loved each other, but in reality we are meant to be together."

"Kat that's ridiculous. There is no way that we are fated!"

"What!? What is so ridiculous about it?"

"I don't know? Maybe because there hasn't been a fated pair reported in over 24 years."

"Exactly 24 years! We are 25. We were born at the mark. You have to admit that there is a possibility that we could be fated!"

"Okay fine there is a possibility. But there is also a huge possibility that we are not. Plus how would we even know if we are fated?"

"I honestly don't know. My guess would be a medical specialist in the field."

"Kat what if we're not fated? What if we are just regular set of an alpha and omega?"

"What are you saying? Are you saying that you don't want to be with me?"

"I'm saying that if we are not fated what's the point in us being together?"

"Because we love each other remember! We confessed to each other just 5 minutes ago!"

"Just because you love someone doesn't mean that you should be with them."

"Why are you fighting this so much?"

"I'm not fighting it."

"Yes you are. Or else you wouldn't be saying all this "that just because you love someone doesn't mean you should be with them" crap."

"I don't need to explain myself to you."

"Then what is it tell me what it is that is bugging you so much that you are telling me no."

"I don't need to tell you anything!"

"Oh come on Izuku don't start with your B.S. again"

"Oh Shut up Katsuki."

"Me shut up?! How 'bout you tell me what's up your ass and we can discuss what's really going on. Then maybe just maybe, I'll shut up."

"Really?! Now you wanna start?!"

"What else do you want? I am here in front of you asking and begging you to be with me. I told you I still love you, that I want to be with you. And you still don't want to date me. So why? Why won't you date me?!"

"BECAUSE YOU HURT ME!"

Wh-wha-"

"YOU BROKE ME INTO A MILLION PIECES! NOT TO MENTION I HAD NO ONE BY MY SIDE WHEN I WOKE UP IN THAT HOSPITAL ROOM. MY BEST FRIEND AND MY MOM TOLD ME THAT I WAS PREGNANT AND LOST IT. NOT TO MENTION THAT MY HEATS ARE OUT OF CONTROL, AND I TAKE ANT-DEPRESSION MEDS, AND MEDS FOR MY HEATS SO THEY CAN BE REGULATED AND SO MY SCENT DOESNT GO CRAZY. YOU... You broke me *sobs* all I wanted was to be with you! But you chose yourself over me! How the hell do I know that you won't do the same thing again. *sobs* And god forbid that we had a kid and you left me. I can't go through that again. I won't be able to live. *sobs* I may love you but loving you is what hurts me the most, and I can't do that again. *sobs*"

"Izu I-"

"I love you Kat. .. But *sobs* how do you expect me to believe you that you actually want me. How do you expect me to feel when we have had no contact for 7 years then all of a sudden we do and we magically get back together as if nothing happened? *sniff*"

"Izu that's not what I meant."

"What did you mean then?"

"I know that the last 7 years haven't been easy for you but hear my side for a second and I'll tell you what I meant."

"Okay."

"When we broke up, I couldn't stop crying. I barely could hold it together during class. But every time I saw you it felt as if I would die from not being with you. I had no control of my emotions, for over a year my ruts were irregular and a bit painful like if I was missing something. I tried so hard to get over you but I couldn't. I mean how could I? You are the only person that I have ever loved. And for a while I hated myself for it because it was my fault that we broke up. Mine, no one else's mine. That night all I wanted was to be with you and tell you I was sorry and of course I would rather be outed with you than be closeted alone. But.. I couldn't, at the time I was to much of a coward to actually say anything. I was such a mess that Mina, Momo, and Jiro caught me crying. And I know life has been worse for you over the years. Then all this happens, then I tell you I love you and want to be with you, but .. I don't want to start where we left off. That would be asking for a disaster. I want to start over, we are completely different now than we were 7 years ago. We have jobs and we are responsible adults, and I know we will never have a fresh start but a new start is better than having the one from when we were 17.

(Bakugou was about to turn 18 when they got together)

So?"

"You want a new start?"

"Something along those lines."

"Okay. What about the whole fated mates thing?"

"Well if we're not then we're not. Nothing we can do about it. But I love you either way."

"Okay then how do we find out if we're fated?"

"Like I said before, I think we need a medical specialist."

"Then how do we find one?"

"I'll make some calls to some people I know and see who is a specialist in the field."

"Okay. So what do we do in the mean time?"

"Well let me make some calls and then we can talk so more if that's okay?"

"Yeah it's fine my mom won't be back till later so.."

"Okay. Can I use your room real quick"

"Uh yeah go ahead."

"Kay, thanks." Bakugou said as he was heading up the stairs to Izuku's room.

While Katsuki was making phone calls Izuku was preparing stuff for dinner. His mom told him that she was probably going to get home after 10. It was about 8:50 so he decided to make dinner for him and Katsuki. About 20 minutes later Izuku hears a door open. But then realizes that it wasn't a bedroom door that opened.

"Izuku I'm home! I know I said after 10 but everything ran short so I got to come home early!"

Info said as she was taking off her shoes to enter the house.

"M-mom wh-wha-what you doin' home so soon?"

"I just said that everything ran short so I got to come home early."

"Oh!"

"It smells good in here what are you cooking?"

"Uh .. Some spicy curry."

"But you don't like spicy curry."

"I-I-"

*Door Opens*

"Hey Izu I made some calls and I found a few people who can help about the whole fated mates situation. They said we can meet them now or tomorrow if not then some time this week. So what do you- ... Oh shit."

Into had just gotten home and with Katsuki making phone calls in the other room, he didn't know. Now Inko was obviously very protective of her son, and to come home to find her son cooking a meal he doesn't really like and to hear from someone else that her son might have a fated mate. Then to top it off said mate is Izuku's old bully/ nemesis. (I mean as far as she knows😏😜) Izuku told his mom almost everything, well except the whole dating Katsuki and getting pregnant by him and then losing the pup. So as far as Inko knows Katsuki was a person that hurt her baby not one that loved him.

"What!"

"Mrs. Midoriya how-how've you been?" Katsuki asked with a slight smile hoping to change the subject.

"Mom?"

"You made dinner right Izuku?"

"Y-Yeah mom w-why?"

"There enough for 3?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then let's have dinner. Why don't you both go wash up and I'll serve the food." Inko said

Izuku knew she was upset. Whenever she got like this was when she was upset. He hadn't seen her like this since he came home from the hospital 7 years ago. It scared him. Was his mom really that mad about it. I mean nothing is confirmed yet so why be so upset. Right?

"Kat I'm so sorry for what's about to happen." Izuku said as they entered the bathroom.

"What do you mean?"

"She's upset."

"Well I can see why. What parent wouldn't be upset if they found out that their child may have a fated mate and didn't say anything."

"I don't think that's what she's upset about."

"Then what?"

"Remember we never told our parents about our relationship."

"Right."

"Well, remember how before we started dating you used to bully me because you didn't know how to handle your emotions"

"Righ- .. Oh fuck. She knows?!"

"She's my mom, and I would come home with rips and tears on my clothes and bruises on my body. How else would I explain what happened."

"You didn't have to say it was me!"

"Really I thought if I told her your name she would never hate you. Of course I didn't tell her your name, she figured it out when your mom called and told her that she found out that you were coming home with bloody knuckles."

"Most of that was cause I would punch the wall because I couldn't deal with how I felt."

"Well I'm the only one who knows that, Kat."

"I see what you mean. I guess she's gonna interrogate me?"

"I don't know but just be on your-"

"Best behavior. Yeah I know."

"Okay, let's go."

"Kay."

The boys then walked out of the bathroom from washing their hands to go have dinner with Inko.

"Come and eat boys." Was all Inko said to get both men to sit in fear for what's to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 168 17
This is an omegaverse! Words: 10 017 Bakudeku Alpha bakugo Omega izuku No lemon~ ⚠️bullying⚠️ This is my idea :) please credit if you use it Also m...
14.7K 331 13
Fantasy AU No Quirks Bakugou Katsuki, a hot headed alpha is the king of all kings looking for a mate. Did Bakugou mention that he was half dragon...
8.3K 238 7
This is a bakudeku omegaverse story. Deku is an omega and a pro figure skater while Katsuki is and alpha and a pro hockey player. They both know the...
21.6K 341 17
Bakugo is 23 and izuku is 21, izuku is a omega and katsuki is a alpha so they are not in UA oh also yes their is quirks But izuku is still quirkless...