[DISCONTINUED] Intertwined (G...

By IOUnot123

Y/N never did fit it in with the crowd, always the outcast, misunderstood, and judged for the peculiar things... More

Main Character's Info
Introduction
Chapter 1: The Bookstore
Chapter 2: Park Bench
Chapter 3: At my apartment
Chapter 4: Grillby's
Chapter 5: He's ... texting me?
Chapter 6: Hide n' Seek
Chapter 7: Dinner at a friends house
Chapter 8: Trouble in an Alleyway
Chapter 9: Tired
Chapter 10: Sleepover
Chapter 11: Breakfast
Chapter 12: Waterfall
Chapter 13: Waking up at home
Chapter 15: And I thought I was weird
Chapter 16: Sweets & Cigarettes
Chapter 17: Just Talking
Chapter 18: Outburst
Chapter 19: Past Trauma Experiences
Chapter 20: Sleepy Rain
Chapter 21: Caught Singing
Chapter 22: Arcade
Chapter 23: Staying the Night
Chapter 24: Sparring
Chapter 25: Hospital
Chapter 26: Internal Problems
Chapter 27: Drunk Temptation
Chapter 28: First Hangover
Chapter 29: The Blushing Game
~A/N~
Chapter 30: Provoked
Chapter 31: Drunkard
Chapter 32: Awkward
Chapter 33: Complications
Chapter 34: Party Gone Wrong
Chapter 35: Tired Feelings
Chapter 36: Hard to Admit
Chapter 37: New Friends
Chapter 38: Invitation
Chapter 39: Reunion
Chapter 40: Couple Stuff
Chapter 41: I Wish
Chapter 42: My Small Quirky Family
Chapter 43: Mario Karts
Chapter 44: Wanting More
Chapter 45: Encounter
Chapter 46: The Abomination Downstairs

Chapter 14: Café

112 7 0
By IOUnot123

Since I couldn't really sleep last night, I didn't, but I feel fine. I asked G to meet me at Stellar's Café and he agreed. I decide to wear something warm since it was now the beginning of winter. I walked down the streets and reached the café, walking inside. The moment I entered I saw G sitting in one of the seats.

"Over here doll," he waved. I came over and sat across from him, setting down my purse bag.

"Hey G," I smile. "Glad you came." I adjust myself in the seat comfortably.

"Yep me too," he lazily smiled. "How did ya' sleep?"

"Mmm, good enough. I woke up way  too late then couldn't really go back to sleep afterwards," I shrug my shoulders. He chuckled. I noticed he was wearing his light grey sweater, the sleeves of it rolled up. "Oh! I almost forgot--" I rustled through my purse bag and pulled a neatly folded leather jacket out. "Your jacket! Here you go," I gave it to him, he extended his arm across the table and grabbed it. "I washed it since I was dirty when I wore it, if you don't mind," I explain.

"Not at all, Thanks doll," he said putting on his jacket. The jackets still his size, good thing I put it on cold wash. I nodded saying 'mhm".

"So, you haven't ordered anything yet?" I ask him, checking the foldable menu from front to back. 

"Nope," G said popping the "p" sound. "I was waiting for you to get here."

"Well, how courtious of you," I said in a proper tone. "Such a gentlemen."

"Well of course, my lady," G said smoothly. He winked at me, I fought myself not to blush right then and there. Then the waiter came over to our table just in time to save me from embarrassment.

"Hello my name is Liam and I'll be taking your order's today. What may I get you?" he asks. He had hazel eyes, dark brown hair, pale skin, his physique was slim muscular, wearing a shirt that said 'Stellar's Café.

"I would like to order the french roast salted caramel latte please," I said, handing G the menu.

"And I'll take a black dark roast coffee thank you," G established. Liam scribbled down our orders on his notepad.

"Anything else?" he asked, looking up at us.

"Nope," G clarified.

"Alright then! I'll be right back," he said cheerfully. Liam gave me a quick glance before he turned around and left, which I found quite uncomfortable. I decided to shake the feeling off and not let it disturb me. I then looked back at G, noticing he was looking out the café's window, with a hand under his chin. What's he thinking?

"Are you okay G?" I ask, concerned. He snapped out his transe and turned his vision towards me.

"Hmm? Yeah I'm okay doll," he dismissed. I feel like he's lying, but I can't say anything necessarily. 

"Well you seem to have a lot on your mind," I gesture. "Do you wanna talk about it? Or do you want to keep it to yourself?" I ask in a mellow tone. 

"Mmm I'm fine, don't worry 'bout it, kay'?" he assured me. Liar. I looked at G for a few moments then looked at the scenery of the café in the back of us. I decided not to press any further if he didn't want to talk about, but I knew something was wrong. I'll talk to him about it when the time is right. Our waiter "Liam" then came back to our table setting down our drinks.

"Here you go! One french roast salted caramel latte and one black dark roast coffee!" He cheered with enthusiasm. He also set down a small plate with a cinnamon bun in front me. 

"Umm I didn't order this, I think you have the wrong table," I stated, anxious.

"Nope! This one's on the house," he winked at me charmingly, I blushed. However, on the other hand, G didn't seem to like Liam's behavior.

"Umm thank you," I mumble, attempting to die down my blush.

"You are certainly welcome," he said bowing, then left back behind the café's customer counter. G drank a bit off his black coffee and mumbled something under his breath.

"Did you say something G?" I ask, sipping my latte.

"No," he defended rather firm. I looked at my cinnamon bun and looked back at G. I cut a bit of the cinnamon bun off with my fork and offered it to him.

"Here," I extended out my fork. "Is this what you want? You can have some if you like, don't be shy," I said. G went silent and looked at the fork for a few seconds. "I won't be able to eat it all by myself anyways, so you might as well help me eat it," I conclude, matter-of-factly. He hesitated then took a bite. I smiled. "See, that wasn't so bad was it? How does it taste?"

"Too sweet, but a good balance with my black coffee," he bitterly remarked, taking another sip of his drink.

"I'll be the judge of that," I divulge, determined. I cut my cinnamon bun then taking a small bite with my fork. "It is sweet, but I like it," I hum in satisfaction. G blushed a faint yellow. "What? Why are looking at me like that?" I ask confused.

"I put my mouth on that," he mumble. I tilted my head to the side for a brief moment taking in what G had said. Oh. Yeah, I get it now. Wait! An indirect kiss!!!! Once I got the comprehension of it, I started to blush majorly. I kept a calm straight face, but the hue of my face said it all. 

"Ummm, so what? There's only one fork and I'm not going to eat with my hands and get sticky icing all over it," I reason in my best casual voice. "Besides you couldn't have put any saliva on the fork because you don't have tongue," I posited . Or does he?  I took another bite of the cinnamon bun, questioning myself.

"Right," G continued to blush drinking his coffee. After finishing the cinnamon bun and our drinks, Liam came back up to our table.

"Alright, who's paying for the bill?" he asked. 

"I will," I proclaimed quickly, about to give him my credit card. 

"No, I will," G said taking his credit card out of his wallet, about to give it to the waiter as well.

"G let me, it's the least I can do since you took me home yesterday," I plea, trying to convince him.

"Nope, I'll pay I insist," he said. "Here you go," he said giving his card to the waiter, before I could. 

"Thank you! I'll be right back," Liam beamed, walking away with G's credit card.

I swiveled my head towards G. "Really?"

"Yep," he admits  in a chill tone. I sigh and settled back down into my seat. "Besides, the lady shouldn't pay, the man should," G said.

"Well I'm glad you think that," I huff, crossing my arms firm.

"Your that mad about it huh," he looked at me, crossing his arms in a relaxed manner.

"No, I-- I just wanted to pay because you took me somewhere special and I really enjoyed it, and not just that, you brought me back home even though you were probably exhausted. I wanted to make it up to you, so that's why I asked you to meet me at the café, because I knew you probably wouldn't want to go somewhere too far away, so I asked you to come here," I ranted then stopped, realizing what I had just said. G went silent, staring at me in awe. I smack palmed my face, blushing. Idiot. Liam came around the café's counter and handed G the receipt and his credit card. G put his credit card back in his wallet.

"Here you go! Have a nice day, hope to see you again soon!" Liam expresses with joy in his voice. He smiled and waved turning away, going back to his work. G and I left from the table and walked out of the café. We walked down the street in silence, side by side. I was too embarrassed to say anything, so I didn't.

"Ahem. I--didn't mean to make ya' mad doll, so, please forgive," G apologized, looking down at me. I looked up at him making direct eye contact. 

"How could I ever be mad at you G? Sure I was upset a little, but not mad. So, you're forgiven," I sigh, my voice soft. The weather started to get a bit colder as we were walking, as it passed by, I shivered just a smidge. G had noticed.

"Ya' cold doll?" he asks. Another breeze wooshed over us causing me to shiver again. I shook my head denying the fact that I was. He sighs and take off his jacket about to put it around me.

"Mmm no! Then your gonna get cold," I protested in a childish manner. 

"And if I don't, your gonna get a cold," he retorted back, putting his jacket around me, regardless of my protest. He charmingly smiled at me. I pouted at the fact I wanted to smile right about now and looked the opposite way of him. "How 'bout we go to my place?" he asks as we were walking. 

"Hmm, okay," I agreed. "Woah!" G grabbed my hand and took us into an alleyway. I gave him a confused look with an eyebrow propped up.

"I can't necessarily use my magic out in public cause it's considered dangerous, so that's why I brought us into the alleyway," he explained. I nodded understanding. I closed my eyes, then we teleported. When we teleported we ended up falling onto something soft with a small 'Oof' sound. I opened my eyes to find G on top of me and realized we were on the couch. "Heh. I guess you could say, I fell  for ya'," he chuckled nervously. I began to blush.

"Just--just get from on top of me," I voiced, averting my eyes to the couch cushion beside me. My whole body was pressed up against him and our legs were entangled. I moved my knee up a bit and ended up accidently pressing it hard into G's crotch. 

"Nnngh~," G grunted, his voice deeper than usual. I thought I had hurt him so I quickly apologized.

"Sorry I didn't mean to--" I stopped for a quick moment to look at G's face only to see that he was blushing. "--Oh," I realized. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" I asked reluctantly. There was nothing but silence between us for a few minutes, he hesitated to answer my question. "G," I addressed sternly.

"No, you didn't," he admitted, blushing a dark yellow. I found myself blushing too, although I would never admit it. I thought of how to quickly get out of this situation and found a solution. 

"G, try to sit up moving your body backwards," I instructed, he nodded. He had done what I had told him and our legs unlocked. We were now sitting at the opposite ends of the couch, looking opposite ways as well.

"Doll I---I didn't mean to- um ya' know, make that sound," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

I took a glance at G then centralled my eyes to what was in front of me, the blank black screen tv. "It's okay, just give me a heads up next time, okay?" I responded. I didn't want to make the situation more awkward than it already was. Good thing Papyrus wasn't home, he would've been extremely confused.

"Okay," he sighed in relief. Silence washed over the room again until the front door swung open, Papyrus and his friends coming in along with a pink flamboyant looking robot.

"OH! HELLO BROTHER AND HUMAN, AS YOU CAN SEE I BROUGHT EVERYONE HERE," Papyrus announced. The others entered the living room greeting us as well. 

"Heya Punks!" Undyne exclaimed.

"H-hey," Alphys shly waved at us.

"Hello my child," Toriel said to me in a warm mother accent.

"Hello my darlings!~" The flamboyant robot said making an entrance, hands in the air. I heard G scoff.

"Hi guys," I wave in a casual manner. The pink flamboyant robot plopped themselves down beside me, their legs crossed one over the other. 

"And who might you be dear?~" he probed, getting close to me, inches from my face. I felt rather uncomfortable under his gaze and couldn't manage to say anything. He was then pulled back from me by G grabbing his shoulder roughly, jerking him backwards.

"Hey back off ya' piece of metal," G spat out like venom.

"Oh, of course, my apologies. But what is your name dear? I, am the fabulous Mettaton,~" he said with pride, hand on his chest, completely ignoring G's insult. 

"Y/N, my name's Y/N. Nice to meet you Mettaton," I smiled, extending my hand to shake his. 

"Y/N is a beautiful name, it suits you,~" he said. He took a hold of my hand, but instead of shaking it, he kissed it. I laughed nervously and quickly snatched away my hand in the nicest way I could. I caught ahold of G's sight glaring at Mettaton. Why doesn't G like Mettaton? Did something happen in the past that caused him to despise Mettaton? Maybe. "G is this perhaps your girlfriend? I mean she is wearing your jacket,~" Mettaton asked turning towards him.

"Ha! He wished," Undyne remarked. I broke out in a frantic bright pink blush but kept a straight face. G then suddenly got up from the couch instantly.

"I'm-uh gonna go to sleep," he said. "I'm *yawn* tired," he stretched his arms out, then put his hands in his pockets. I could tell, no feel  he was upset.

"Oh no dear, the party's just getting started! Won't you stay?~" Mettaton pleaded. G looked at Mettaton with disgust, turned around, and went upstairs. Yep he's upset about something rather it being Mettaton or more than that. "Welp I guess he's quite the party pooper,~" Mettaton commented. "Let's have some fun!~" 

"Was it something I said?" Undyne asked, looking at both Mettaton and I. Mettaton shrugged his robotic shoulders, I chose not to say anything. It had been 20 minutes since G has gone upstairs to his room and I'm worried about him. While everybody else was talking and playing games I decided to go upstairs and check on G. I got up from the couch, beginning to walk out of the living room.

"Where are you going my child?" Toriel asked me.

"To see if G's doing okay," I said, gesturing my hand up towards the stairs.

"Hmm alright, but don't do anything you can't get out of darling,~" Mettaton teased. I headed up the stairs blushing once again. 

I walked down the hallway and stopped in front of G's door. Before I knocked, I took a deep breath and proceeded.*Knock knock*  "G, it's me Y/N. May I come in?" I ask. No answer. I knock a second time.*Knock knock*  "G?" Still no response. My worry began to grow even more. Maybe he's already asleep? It's only been 20 minutes, so maybe. I turned the knob slowly and decided to enter. The door creaked open and I slipped through the open crack, stepping in cautiously.

 His room was a little messy, a very small pile of clothes casted off to the side, and a... tiny tornado? Strange. Anyways, I closed the door behind me and quietly tip-toed up to G's bed with caution. I saw the backside of G, so I walked around the otherside of the bed to see if I could catch his attention. His body was relaxed in his sleep, but his face expression didn't seem to meet his body language. He seemed disgruntled. I sat at the middle edge of G's bed. I sighed looking up at the ceiling, closing my eyes for a moment then reopening them. I then looked back down at G who still seemed to be sound asleep.

"I know you might not wanna hear this right now, but," I softly chuckled. "I know somethings wrong, I can feel  it. Your body language and facial expressions says it all and it worries me. I know you don't like Mettaton from what I've observed and I honestly don't blame you. But I know it's more than that. I want to help you, but only if you let me. Sure I might not exactly understand how you feel, but I'll try," I said looking out the direction of his window. I turned my vision back upon G's sleeping figure. 

"Hmph, but I guess we all have our own little secrets don't we? It's okay I do too, but that's for another time that we'll never get to. I know you'll tell me when your ready, besides we've only been friends for a short time so, I understand." I get up from the bed. I walked around it and headed towards the door, opening it. "It was nice talking to you G, enjoy your nap," I whispered, then closed the door behind me. I walked halfway down the hallway and leaned up against the wall, sliding down it, curling myself into a ball. I was tired. Even though he was my friend his unknown problems itched at me like a rash that wouldn't go away, dying  to know. The thoughts racing through my mind eventually faded, the warmth of G's jacket surrounding me, and darkness overtaking my eyelids, drifting me off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 414 15
(Y/N) had always been a rebel. She was the only monster to live on the surface after the war. When suddenly her own kind returns, she gets jealous of...
9.9K 244 37
Another Add x reader story. This one is different from the last one. It's a completely different story for a completely different path. I wonder if y...
57.2K 1.6K 29
You, a human, have fallen down into the underground. After having exploring most of it, you have successfully made lots of friends and killed no one...
61.2K 1.5K 24
Its been a year since Frisk and their gang freed the underground. Humans got used to it but youve never met one. You've actually never gone outside y...