His Younger Sister • Jason To...

By AriiTheCouchPotato

Emily (Em) was the youngest Grayson. She wasn't a part of her families circus act but Emily was still as, or... More

000: Info
000: Characters
001: Introduction
002: Rachel Roth
003: Flashbacks
004: New Friends
005: A Visit
006: Uninvited Guests
007: Rescued
008: St. Pauls
009: Lions, and Tigers, and Bears. Oh My!
010: A Family Never Forgotten
011: Round Two
012: Alive?
013: I'm Awake
014: The Train
015: Bethany
016: Trigon
018: Cat Fight
019: Training Gone South
020: A New Training Buddy
021: A First Time For Everything
022: Jason Or Rose
023: Falling
024: Fuck You
025: Prankster, Asshole, Or Both
026: Selfish
027: Half-Truth Or A Lie
028: A Real Date
029: Becoming Closer
030: A Job
Welp-
031: First Day
000: On Hold

017: Home Base

1.8K 57 14
By AriiTheCouchPotato

I opened my eyes and it only took me a second to realize I was outside. Another thing I realized pretty quickly was that Kory, Donna, Hank, Dawn, and Jason were with me. Wait, Jason?

I saw him walking towards Rachel and Dick with the others, so I followed them. I could talk to Jason later, anyways.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

There were many reporters and police around the house, wondering what had happened. As a police officer talked to the reporters, Jason ran infront of the camera.

"Titans are back, bitches! Whoo!" He exclaimed, before Hank pushed him away.

I laughed at his antics. I saw him walk over to me after he was done talking with Hank. He had his signature smirk on his face, still in his Robin suit.

"Hey Emily. Long time no see." Jason said, once he was infront of me.

"You too, Robin." I jokingly said the last bit, and his smirk widened.

"I like that." Jason told me. "You know what else I like?"

"Being Batman's sidekick?" I mocked.

"I'm not his fucking sidekick!" He laughed.

"Well, I'm not the one wearing the Robin suit so..." I shrugged, a smirk tugging on my lips.

"You're such a bitch." Jason shook his head, a smile on his face.

"Oh, I know." I said, as the two of us started walking away. "That suit makes you look hot, by the way."

"Oh, I know." He mocked me, this time.

"Nevermind, I take it back." I crossed my arms.

"What? No! I'm sorry!" He playfully whined.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

We all stood together, on the road. Two cars were parked, one was Donna's and the other was Hank and Dawn's, and Dick was loading stuff into Donna's. I was standing next to Jason, we were basically shoulder to shoulder.

"Love beating Dick's ass." Jason said.

"Keep dreaming, bird boy." Dick told him.

"Nice one. Really inventive." Jason sarcastically said.

"He'll be here all week." I told everyone, pretending to hold a mic. That got a few chuckles out of some people.

"Maybe give us a heads-up next time so I can do my own eye makeup." Donna said to Rachel. "Your demon dad wasn't much for subtlety."

"You're telling me." I say with a busted lip, bruised cheek, and black eye.

"Really? I kinda liked it. It was really gothic, you know?" Kory said.

"Uh, I didn't." Gar spoke up, face covered in bruises, cuts, and blood.

"Hey, man, again. We're really sorry." Hank apologized, again.

"No, it's cool. I know it wasn't really you guys." He stood up. "It couldn't have been. Dick was actually kinda funny, in a weird, psycho way."

"You do realize I'm listening." Dick called. "And I'm always funny!" He added.

"No, you're not!" I called back, making Jason laugh.

"Another mystery?" Rachel asked Dick and Kory.

"Get used to it. Life's a lot better with them." Dick told her.

"Sounds like something Batman would say." She said.

"Uh... Do we get to meet him this time?" Gar asked.

"Uh, no. Superman." Dick joked.

"Seriously?" Gar asked, in disbelief.

"No. Get in the car." He told him.

"SHOTGUN!" Gar yelled.

"OH, MY GOD!" Rachel yelled back.

"Hey, seriously?" Jason asked.

"Don't worry, Robin, you get to sit with me." I teased.

"Even better." Jason smirked.

As he was helping me inside, he lightly touched my ass. I laughed at that.

"Hey, don't be touching Emily, dickweed!" Hank told Jason.

"No promises." He responded.

After a few minutes, Dick finally came into the car. He closed the door and honked twice, as a goodbye. As he was driving away Dick stuck his hand out and waved. God, I'm gonna miss them.

"You know," Jason started, looking at me. "Those make you look hot."

"Hands off my sister, asshole." Dick warned.

"Thanks, Jason." I smiled.

"Anytime." He said, putting his arm around me.

"Real smooth." I laughed at him.

"I know, right?" He laughed back.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"It's not a demotion, per say. More like a temporary relocation." Jason said to Rachel.

"Ugh, whatever. Dick, where are we going?" Rachel asked.

"I thought it was obvious." Dick stated.

"Oh, yeah, so obvious. That's why she's asking you." I sarcastically said.

"Don't get smart with me." He said.

"Fine, fine, carry on." I motioned for him to continue.

"I mean, this bridge has been in a ton of movies."

"Yeah, but where exactly?" Gar questioned.

"You'll see." Dick told us.

"God, I hate surprises." Jason said.

"Same." I groan.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The elevator dinged and the door opened. My eyes widened at the sight before me. It was a very modern looking home, not usually my style but it looked really nice. We all walked inside and I could see Jason smirking from the corner of my eye.

Me, Jason, and Gar stopped and looked back at Dick, asking with our eyes if we could go explore. He nodded and we were off. Gar went right and me and Jason went left.

"This place is fucking awesome!" I exclaim.

"You're telling me." Jason replied.

"I thought you would have seen stuff like this all the time." We stop running and started walking, side-by-side. "Y'know, daddies money and all that shit."

"Eh, not really. The best place I saw was the mansion, and that got boring after awhile. But this place," Jason paused. "Is fucking sick. Especially since you're here."

"Okay, Mr. Flirt." I lightly shove him.

We got to some doors, and Jason opened them. Inside was a cool ass training room. Like, the whole sha-bang.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." Jason says, smiling.

"At a loss for words?" I question.

"Only when I'm looking at you." He shot back.

"Wow, you do not miss a beat, do you?" I chuckle.

"Never." He smirked, walking into the room with me close behind.

We got into the middle of the room and we both breathed out a sigh of satisfaction.

"We should probably head back to Dick, don't want him to get his panties in a twist wondering where we are." I tap Jason's arm.

"Right." He agreed, and we made our way to the main room again.

Once we made it back, we saw Gar coming from the other way and Dick and Rachel standing at the window. We looked at eachother and stood behind them.

"I get the big room." Jason said.

"Keep dreaming." I tell him.

"How about we share it?" He flirted.

"Su-"

"Fuck no." Dick butted in, cutting me off.

•°•°•°•°•

I liked this one 🤍

Have a good day/afternoon/night

*EDITED*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 15.5K 46
" You'll never know if you can fly , unless you take the risk of falling" ~Nightwing~ After the death of her parents and the disappearance of...
187K 4.7K 50
Lucy Quinn. She was the daughter of Joker and Harley Quinn of course. She was with her parents until she was five. They both were arrested and she wa...
14.5K 323 29
I do not own any characters besides y/n. all rights reserved to the creators of "Titans". In this story the infamous Detective Dick Grayson (Who was...
185K 10K 33
First fanfiction that I ever written so sorry if it absolutely sucks!please tell me what you think and please vote if you like it :) What if Bruce W...