King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... More

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

13//My ----

3.2K 232 97
By BunTeaHunter

The koala hybrid dreads on what awaits on his faith behind the two giant doors, to where the meeting is located. He's been ordered to attend by his Majesty, not only to face his consequences for keeping such secrets of his relationship with Thumper, but also.. it's required as the Kingdom's Treasurer.

He had gone late after having to catch the falling bunny into his arms and carry his unconscious body to his new assigned room reserved for the King's Consort only.

The only reassurance that he will not have his head be cut off by a guillotine as the citizens (mostly the predators) cheer on his death, was from the Councilor.

Jin gave him a gentle pat on his shoulder before attending to the poor bunny's injuries. The older has a knack in the medical field, having a part on being the King's personal doctor as with Hyuka as his personal butler.

Before he could dwell any further in his own thoughts, warmth spread at the tip of his fingers. It felt familiar to him, so he turned his head slowly to the owner and there he sees the younger bunny.

"Soobinie! How are you feeling? Are you hurt anywhere?"

The koala smiled in relief at seeing the tall bunny seemingly safe and sound. The latter gave him a worried look however, maybe noticing a nervous tremble behind his words.

"I'm alright, Namjoon hyung. I do want to ask your own feelings as well.. you have been standing here for quite some time"

Embarrassed at being seen in such an odd behavior, he chuckled sheepishly at this. Before the older could explain his tense form, a color of brown came to his peripheral and it was a bushy tail.

"It seems to me our Treasurer is terrified of the possibilities of what's to come on his so called punishment for hiding Thumper, Soobin"

Said bunny turned to him, the worry in his eyes only intensifies once he registered what the Royal Enforcer meant.

However, something seems odd at the scene in front of the oldest.

"Taehyun, shouldn't you already be in the meeting as well? Jin-ssi was the last to enter after he attended Thumper's wounds"

"Now, Namjoon-ssi. You have no need to address the bunny the same as we do, it is clear that you two have a more deeper relationship"

"Right... Jungkook then"

He cannot deny that this squirrel had already figured out just who exactly they are. His work ethic consists of memorization on every citizen's profile and their background. The koala knows not to refuse anything the Royal Enforcer questions.

He is the embodiment of a lie detector.

"I do find it quite a surprise that Jungkook is Thumper. He's such a soft, delicate and kind hybrid when we met"

"Only to those who deserve his kindness"

Taehyun hummed in understanding at this. The younger bunny fidgeting in slight discomfort at the topic and Namjoon noticed.

"I must enter the meeting, cannot dwell any longer or my punishment might become worse than it intended to be"

"I wish you luck on this, Namjoon-ssi"

There he sees Soobin and Taehyun turning to the opposite direction. This gave him confusion, not understanding why the squirrel isn't entering the room with him, so he called out.

"Taehyun, you didn't provide the answer to my question. Why aren't you attending?"

"Oh, my apologies. I have been commanded by his Majesty to keep an eye on Thumper's brother for the time being. Hyuka will be in the meeting to update me"

He grew anxious at this, not because he doesn't trust the Royal Enforcer, but mostly for Soobin's comfort at being with an unfamiliar face in such an unfamiliar place.

His eyes says it all and Soobin reassured him with a smile.

"Fear not, hyung. His majesty personally asked me which of his men I should be accompanied by and I chose Taehyun"

Namjoon could only speculate it was due to the familiarity the younger feels towards the Royal Enforcer. It was the latter's job to learn the citizens of the Kingdom so they must've met a few times. It is deemed understandable as to why Soobin chose him, they must've became acquainted with each other.

With an unsure nod, he opened the door and took a deep breath before entering inside.

Soobin watched his hyung disappear as the door closes, praying to the Gods for his safety. His acquaintance standing right beside as he joins the older to watching the koala enter the room before speaking.

"Shall we head on, Soobin? I've heard you have some things you want to discuss with me"

The bunny took one last glance before averting them to a pair of calm eyes. One of his ears twitched out of nervousness, he nodded.

"It's something of utmost importance, Taehyun.. I just.. I need help"

"Is it about your brother?"

Soobin nodded, but immediately looked around in high alert. "But let us not speak of it in such a public area, please take me somewhere to avoid prying ears"

The squirrel bowed in understanding and took the lead, the older following close behind. The poor bunny was too anxious to be able to detect a white tail at the corner of the hall while Taehyun turned a blind eye.

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

Namjoon wanted to collapse on the floor after experiencing such a terrifying aura from his Majesty.

Just a mere glare from the white tiger felt like his whole body should've combust into flames at such intense stare from his charismatic eyes. His suit felt hot at the amount of sweat that had built up from the anxiety he felt in that room.

The others, however, were more envious at his close relationship with the Thumper. More specifically, the Marshal, who kept whining at how he felt such betrayal from him for keeping the bunny all to himself.

Although the calico was permitted to leave the meeting earlier than others to be sure the bunny has company, the koala on the other hand, had to stay a bit longer with his Majesty.

And it was by far the most terrifying moment in his life at such eyes being targeted on his form.

A shiver crawled up to his spine at the feeling of it, but he also fet his whole form sigh in relief. The King had spared him for the sake of Jungkook and still holds his title as Treasurer.

He's most grateful for Jimin, Jin and Yeonjun on justifying his actions to keeping his mouth shut about Thumper, only wanting to protect the bunny.

It lead his mind to the true purpose of the meeting.

What will happen to Jungkook now?

They have shared an agreement that his identity will be kept confidential to the public until the bunny himself reveals it willingly. There will be more needed actions before Jungkook could freely roam around the castle without the fear of the other hybrids' suspicions.

Before Namjoon could think of the other plans they all agreed upon, laughter was heard at the end of the hall.

He can decipher this laughter from a mile away, so he moved forward with fast steps as he comes closer and closer to a door he's seen before.

Slowly, he turned the knob and peeked inside to see something that warmed his heart.

He knew he can always count on Jimin into making the younger comfortable and lose his tense shoulders.

"Then what did you do after?"

"I fucking sliced that annoying cheetah's abs. It's what he gets for making fun of my petite body"

... excuse me?

Namjoon watches in disbelief as Jungkook clapped his hands at this, clearly proud of the Marshal's decision-making skills with how he handled insults from egotistical predators.

"Woah.. all I did was shoot an arrow to a tiger's knee for almost spitting on my mask"

"You should've aimed for the shoulders, Jungkookie"

"But I'm taking a pacifist route"

What the bunny does is nothing close to a pacifist. The koala had to rub his temples at the conversation those two are having.

His time spent with the Marshal has him thinking that the younger had smoked some sort of crack to be so chaotic and crazy, but he tends to forget...

... Jungkook smokes the same crack as him.

"Would you care to explain to me as to why you are lounging in front of the Consort's room, Namjoon?"

He froze when hearing the deep voice. Poor Namjoon had thought he had taken a break from being stared down to death. With a stiff form, he turned to face the owner of the voice and gulped nervously when they made eye contact.

"If you wish to see your friend, then do not hesitate to enter rather than be acting like some stalker on a hunt"

"N-Noted, your Majesty"

It seems like the koala should seriously prevent himself getting caught doing such suspicious actions that makes others question his sanity and become an embarrassment his whole life.

Due to the white tiger's not so whisper-like tone of voice, the duo inside picked it up as both their ears twitch in their direction. Jungkook saw his hyung's adorable koala ears and grinned excitedly at this.

"JOON HYUNGIE!"

Jimin had to prevent the Consort from leaving his bed to greet his hyung, making him whine at the calico from advancing close to the oldest. Namjoon's dimpled smile appeared on his face as he sees his little one plead with his eyes to enter the room.

"Settle down, little Bunny. You're still healing, let us not have you worsen your injuries and add more days of rest on that bed"

The idea of being stuck longer in this room made Jungkook stay, unmoving. He clearly wants out of this place and explore his surroundings, he is a curious hybrid after all.

The hyung could only laugh at this and proceeded to walk towards the poor bunny's bed. Once he is at arm's reach, he was pulled by the wrist from said bunny to be put into an embrace.

"Careful now, your ribs are still quite fragile, Jungkook"

He wanted to laugh at Jungkook's "K" response, uncaring about his ribs and only wanting to give his koala hyung a hug.

A small cough broke their moment and the two turned to face the calico, who holds a devious smile on his face. He pointed with his eyes and they followed where they were directing them.

The King seemed unamused, a frown etched on his handsome face as if the scene in front of him gives him displeasure. Jungkook glared at the white tiger, seemingly ready to fight back if he dared make a move.

The youngest has no clue as to why this hybrid's actions affect him so much, almost finding it quite annoying whenever he felt his own body tremble at just hearing the sound of such deep and soulful voice.

"I would very much appreciate it if you remove yourself from the Consort, Namjoon"

Namjoon on the other hand, started to panic, forgetting that his Jungkook isn't 'just' Jungkook in this area. He was given the title of Consort, therefore having no choice, but to abide by the rules.

The bunny's eyes widen a bit when he felt his hyung's arms remove themselves from his torso, the temptation to pout was proven difficult for the younger, but he mustn't show such act in front of the King.

"I apologies for such unprofessional behavior I've showed in your presence, your Majesty"

"What?" Jungkook protested, due to this, he did not hesitate to glare daggers at the King.

This made the koala sputter frantically at how the younger did not make his distaste subtle with how openly he furrows his brows at his Majesty. One day, he'll soon grow grey hairs because of the bunny's bluntness.

"What is the meaning of this? What do you deem as 'unprofessional' with Joon hyung's action?"

If Taehyung have not known this was the same bunny who have healed his wounds and took such great lengths to check on his recovery, he would've growled him to submission for showing such hostility to their Majesty.

But this is /his/ bunny.

With careful steps, he walked towards the hybrid in bed until he now stands in front of him. Jimin choked in a gasp and Namjoon stumbled on his feet after seeing right before their eyes.

Kim Taehyung, kneeling on the ground, putting down his pride and power as King just for a mere citizen in the eyes of many.

"I apologize to have upset you, my little hopper"

The white tiger took Jungkook's shocked state as an opportunity to take a gentle hold of his hand as he stared up at the most beautiful eyes he's honored to gaze upon.

"But you must remember your title from now on. There are rules between specific roles and yours are a more special case"

"W.. Wha.. And what are those sa- said rules?"

You cannot blame the bunny from having a small tremble in his voice. He expected the King to atleast frown on him or anything negative seen on that ethereal face of his. Truly, he was baffled at the unexpected action.

"Your status is just as high as my own. You are to be given with utmost respect and have the permit to command others without them giving no choice, but to obey you"

Now these words made Jungkook's dazed look snap, only to replace with a look of bewilderment.

"In this Kingdom.. you are more than you think. For the power you have is at the tip of your fingers.." as he said this, Taehyung caressed the back of the younger's hand, tracing them down to his fingertips.

The bunny gasped in understanding, cannot find it within himself to accept this fact.

That he has the power to command the King himself to do what he wishes or please with a simple word. Such role be given to him so easily by the King himself, his mind is racing with thoughts.

"B-But.. why.. why wou- would you do this? What.. What a-am I in th- this Kingdom?"

Pieces started to slowly come together as the younger finally figures out just what his role truly meant. Who he is meant to be.

The white tiger must've noticed as his ears twitched, seeing the bunny's widening eyes and ears flattening at the information.

"You have no need to worry. You will be given time and patience to train, to understand and do what ever you wish"

Both their hands now joined together, Taehyung squeezing Jungkook's as he felt them twitch out of nervousness.

"You are my advisor, my confidant, my partner..."

But most importantly,

"My Consort... my spouse.."

Jungkook felt dizzy at how his life turned out. He prays for his tomorrow, as he now understands everything.

The start of his life as the King's Bunny, his Wife.

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

The true beginning of it all! Poor Jungkook, how will he handle the life of a King's wife? Will he be able to survive? What will the citizens say? Can't wait for it!

I felt bad for not updating and was planning to just update all at once, but maybe next week. Gonna reschedule the appointment 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...