The Human Robot

By CrystalCampbell3

A boy waits in a dark alley as snow flutters to the ground. Out of a shadow of the alley a man with a plain w... More

The virus

The box

99 1 1
By CrystalCampbell3

A boy waits in a dark alley as snow flutters to the ground. Out of a shadow of the alley a man with a plain white mask walks up pulling a box that says fragile on it. The boy exchanges the box for an envelope. The masked man open the envelope counts the money then looks up, "Deal." Then the boy walks to a car parked on the road that connects to the alley, opens the truck, and loads the box about the size of an average teen. Pulling the black hood of his jacket lower near his eyes he close the trunk. The walks around to the driver side of the mazda mazda6 (sport car) and then gets in.

Q
"Hey dude I tried to call you but you didn't answer."

"Sar, I was busy."

"That's k but I have a job I need some info on the guy can you fix that?"

"Who's the dude?"

"Ivan George Hue, know him?"

"I can fix that?"

"Thanx dude you're a life saver!" He grins, "See ya later than."

The skater dude walks way and then he pulls away. He drives to the front of the apartment. Parking in street parking for the apartment building he gets out. The lady at the lobby desk says "Hi, Shi." Shi says "Hi, Grace" as he walks to the elevator. When he gets in he presses the 10th floor button. He pulls out his keys as he reaches the 13th door. After opening up the door he puts on Memphis May Fire on his stereo, then gets a knife to open up the box. A face looks at him. "You're back Hikari." Reaching down he kisses the white skin of the face. The eyes flutter then open. The robotic eyes focus on Shi. Hikari's hand reaches out and touches Shi's face removing his hood to show a pale face framed with silky black hair.

"Sar, I had to live at Jims when I had to move."

"It's k, but how much did he charge this time?"

"450"

"I'll figure a way to pay you back."

"Before we worry about that I need to put in the upgrades I got for you."

"K."

Hikari stands up in the box. Shi goes in to an adjacent room. When he gets back he has a shoe box.

"I got an eye enabled with video and it can zoom more, plus the other stuff you are already had. I also got another knife for your left arm, more memory."

"Thanks Shi." Hikari says with a slight red tint to his cheeks.

"Can you lie down on the couch."

"Sure."

Hikari gets up and walks to a tarter dark blue couch. Shi walks over to him with the shoe box. "Sleep." He commands Hikari then pulls out a bunch of tools form the shoe box. He takes a small box like contacts come in. He opens the box and pulls out a contact lenses container and opens it. Then open up Hikari's eye and puts it in. Then lets it close as he takes a knife socket with a blade in it. Shi takes a knife and Hikari's left arm. No blood comes from the fresh cut the he takes the blade socket and stuffs it in Hikari's arm. Then he takes a little flame touch as metals the edges to Hikari'she left arm frame. Shi closes the cut with stiches, "Can you turn over." Shi says. Hikari flips over so Shi can get to his memory slots. Shi takes a small scalpel and makes a small slit to access his memory. Taking the memory chip he puts it in to an extra memory slots. Sewing it up he kiss the back of Hikari's neck.

"I'm done."

Hikari sits up and blinks to get his eyes adjusted to the new upgrade.

"I have a job for us. You think you can find out who George Hue is. The data base should have something on him." Shi says as he puts away the equipment.

"Ya, it does he works at the Inn & is a known black market dealer. He works in trading foreign goods. Two years ago he had charges for illegally poisoning a large company's owner but they didn't stick."

"Sounds like every other desperate Joe."

"True, but some of the video feeds from his shop shows exchanges between Hue and others known for poison trade." Hikari paused as he scan profiles and trade info. "Emma Grant & Lucas M. are the main traders."

"Mmm," Shi sits down with a puzzled look on his face.

"I've had a run in with Emma before and she's strictly business and nothing else but I haven't run in with Lucas before. So tomorrow we'll see what he has to say."

"Good plane, I need to recharge my battery, doesn't stay charged over months you know."

"Ya, goodnight."

Hikari walks though the doorway pushing an old sheet out of the way. Inside was Shi's bedroom; next to the mattress on the floor was a pad thing that had a light blue hue to it. He sat on it as Shi comes in with something that looked like a can of peaches and sandwhich ham.

"See what happens when I'm not here to cook for you." Hikari says disapproving of Shi's choice of food.

Shi just sits next to him saying "Ya my diet has gone to cans and boxed food while you've been gone. All the food I've tried to cook always turned burnt or it took too long so I forgot about it and, ya."

"I swear, you're helpless without me. Left to simple junk food stuffed with preservatives. Well that's done with after I go grocery shopping tomorrow. Then you can eat some real food."

"I've really miss you, more than I realized. And not just because you can cook." Shi says as he gives Hikari a kiss on the cheek. Hikari kissed Shi back with a slight hint of red in his cheeks.

Shi gets up to put the can in the trash next to the door. Then comes back after brushing he's teeth. Mostly cause he knew that if he didn't than Hikari would make him go brush them. Then taking off he's shirt he changes in to some old sweat pants.

"Really need to upgrade your stuff too you know." Hikari says.

"That's what you like to do. So I left the shopping for you."

"I can see that." Hikari says as he gets up and meets Shi on the mattress that had a soft black blanket on it.Shi grabs Hikari and sits him on his lap. They fall back on the bed.

"I missed you so much, Shi."

"Me too." Shi says as he kiss Hikari soft pink lips.

Hikari snuggles up to Shi's chest. Shi almost forgot how soft Hikari's skin was. His silver toned hair was so smooth & brought out his lavender eyes. Shi loved him even if he was a robot or not. It was all the same to him. With his wrapped around Hikari he fell asleep.

Hakari woke up before Shi. He unwrapped Shi's arms from around himself and got up. He went to the kitchen to see what there was to cook with. A bag of chips, cans of fruit, some vegetables, and a bit bread & butter was all that was in the cupboards. The only thing in the little fringe in the corner of the kitchen was a half full container of milk. "Oh Shi, you really can't eat properly without me can you." Hikari thought as he grab one of Shi's coats off of the little vintage table.

Hikari went to the nearest grocery store to pick up stuff for a couple of days. He forgot to bring a backpack. So, he took off his jacket and wound up most of the groceries into it. Hikari was almost home when the snow began to fall. The white flakes of snow fell on the groceries making it that harder to carry them. That's is when Hikari saw Shi coming towards him.

"You must be freezing" Shi says taking some of the groceries from Hikari.

"Thanks Shi" Hikari says as he opens the door to their apartment.

The warmth of the apartment kissed Hikari's skin as he brushed off the snow. Shi helped Hikari bring the groceries to the kitchen. Were, Hikari started to prepare omelets & bacon.

"Mmm, Smells good" Shi says grabbing Hikari by the waist.

"I bet; it's proper food and not that microwave-able junk"

"Some of that junk is good."

"Try this & we'll see which is better." Hikari says putting a plate on the table with an omelet and bacon.

Shi sits next to Hikari & takes a bite of the omelet.

"It is better than the heat-able sausage stuff". He says taking another bite of the omelet.
" See, anyways Lucas just went to Hue's Inn"
" I'm guessing that you put a face alert thing for the camera outside his shop"
" Yea, so I'll get notifications because of Lucas or Emma, or if there is any act of violence detected in Hue's Inn." Hikari says as he starts going to the bedroom.
Then Shi hears a crash & a faint moan from Hikari. He sprints to the bedroom were he sees Hikari laying on the floor in a rather awkward position. Shi falls on his knees, flipping Hikari on his back. He gets up to get his laptop & sits back down by Shi. He try's to get Hikari in a sitting potion so he could get to the usb plugin. As the laptop turns on he plugs Hikari in to the laptop. An error screen appears on the computer. Then about 10 more pop up with different error codes, 0891 , 0792, 0693 , ect... Shi speedster then on the right side of the screen. Then opened Hikari's data base. Searching for files deleting & moving he finally got some of what happened figured out. The little clock on the bottom of the computer screen read 3am. So he got to get something to drink & get a blanket for Hikari even if he couldn't get cold. Then got back to work till he fell asleep on the floor next to Hikari.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.6K 15
RATHOD'S - the name which can make anyone kneel in front of them. manish rathod ,father of 4 children but is unknown of the 4th one who is youngest a...
506K 11.1K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
403K 13.5K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
1.7M 55.9K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...