CHASING PARTIES ミ★ WEASLEY TW...

By hufflespuffed

Birdie and El are now living on their own - something they'd always wanted, but the past keeps messing with t... More

«cast»
«prologue»
«one_birdie potter»
«one_lorelei black»
«two_birdie potter»
«three_birdie potter»
«three_lorelei black»
«four_birdie potter»
«four_lorelei black»
«five_birdie potter»
«five_lorelei black»
«six_birdie potter»
«six_lorelei black»
«seven_birdie potter»
«seven_lorelei black»
«eight_birdie potter»
«eight_lorelei black»
«nine_birdie potter»
«nine_lorelei black»
«ten_birdie potter»
«ten_lorelei black»
«eleven_birdie potter»
«eleven_lorelei black»
«twelve_birdie potter»
«twelve_lorelei black»
«special chapter_surprises are always unexpected, dumbass.»
«surprise chapter_sleepovers are still fun.»
«thirteen_birdie potter»
«thirteen_lorelei black»
(A/N - please read)

«two_lorelei black»

263 12 2
By hufflespuffed

CHAPTER-2
lorelei's point of view

"YOU'RE LATE."

Lorelei sighed, she looked annoyed as she threw her purse down on the ground and took off her heels, chucking them at the other side of the room, there was a shoe rack there, she never could make it to the other side of the room though. She was always too tired to move whenever she returned from missions.

"And you're supposed to be dead, done stating the obvious now, are we?" asked Lorelei with her eyebrows raised, the raven haired man standing in the hall sighed, his grey eyes looking tired as he shook his head, "What's for dinner today, chef Reg?"

"Pizza." Regulus said with an annoyed look, ever since he'd set the chicken he was making on fire Lorelei had not let that go, some day she has to, and he could not wait for that day to come.

"As expected." Lorelei said as she practically slammed face first into the couch, Regulus was used to it now, at first it had been extremely weird because he felt like he was watching his siblings, but then he understood she was one of his sibling's products, genes must've passed down somewhere.

"Tough day at work?" Regulus asked, usually she'd rant it to him if things were hard at work, but today seemed different.

"You have no idea" Lorelei slid off the couch, yeah, her uncle and her were at that stage of their uncle-niece relationship where she'd stopped feeling shame for anything embarrassing she does a while ago, she had gotten too used to him, and it wasn't her fault, he was just a really comforting person to be around.

When Lorelei had moved out she knew where she wanted to go, but she'd had to work to extremes to find out where her uncle was, and she didn't, not for a long time until her uncle wanted her to know, he's told her his address in a dream — she's glad he's out of her head now, by the way — and when she'd met him, she'll admit she didn't expect to immediately be hugged, I mean, she doesn't think her father hugged her until that day at Christmas.

She guesses Uncle Regulus was more like Aunt Sirene in that way.

He wasn't anything Lorelei expected him to be, for some reason she'd been expecting some moping old man who was miserable to be trapped in an apartment, but Regulus wasn't anything like that.

The Regulus Black she came to know was put together, he was kind, he was comforting and he helped her in a lot of ways. She was glad to have him in her life.

She can't wait for him to meet everyone when the war is finally over, well, when the war is over and if she survives.

The first thing Lorelei did when she met Regulus was talk about the horcruxes, Regulus told her she couldn't do anything about it so Lorelei wrote a letter to Professor Dumbledore about the horcruxes, she said she got the information from Regulus's diary instead of telling him that her 'dead' told her all about it.

Dumbledore already knew them, so that was...a bit awkward.

"Ok, come on, let's get you some pizza," Regulus gave her a hand to get off the couch, "maybe tomorrow won't suck so much."

"This sucks!" Lorelei groaned as she pulled at her hair, on her table sat a cup of coffee with a double chocolate chip muffin and a disgruntled looking Sam, both of them had been trying to track Belladonna's moves, but they always ended up with nothing — she was quick, she was clean and besides the one meeting with her mother they really didn't have anything that could prove her involvement with deatheaters.

"She's smart, we can't find any dirt on her." Sam said, he was sitting on the desk with his legs crossed as he sipped on the orange juice in his cup, in his hand was also a file based on every spell her wand had done before the trace was erased.

"I know, she is really smart" Lorelei said, she flipped through the pages of the files on the recent deatheater activities, "I think this is the first time we've been stuck on a client for this long, I mean we're the dream team, man!" Lorelei slammed the files down on the table and slumped back into her seat.

"People are lucky to work with us, we've solved every case they've ever given us, we're legends!" Sam said as he shoved his face with chocolate, "This is crazy, it's making me want to cry almost!"

"Hello!" Sirene came in the main working area, "I need Samuel, Lorelei, Elizabeth, Jane and Marshall for a mission, come on up guys, into the meeting room!" she motioned with their hands for them to join her.

"Wait, Sirene!" Karen called out as Lorelei and Sam were walking out of their desk, she passed them both a nasty glare as she continued to move forward, "I just wanted to tell you that some of us think it's rather problematic how you always choose Lorelei — your own niece — for most of the missions, it just seems a little—"

Lorelei didn't know why out of all the people in the whole department Karen picked her to bother but she hated it, and she hated how it bothered her too. Karen was a problem. Lorelei didn't even know why they still had her, the only thing she is good at is making everyone's life miserable more than it already is.

"Let me stop you right there, Karen." Sirene raised her hand forward, "How long have you worked in this department?"

"Twelve years" said Karen with a smug grin, her arms crossed as she looked around nodding at everyone as if she's done something.

"How many cases have you solved?" asked Sirene, hands on her hips and her hair tied into a bun, Sirene did not look like she was in the mood for it and everyone but Karen could see that.

Karen faltered, "Seven."

"Right." Sirene said, "Lorelei, how many cases have you solved?" she asked her, Lorelei looked a bit scared of her aunt but she did not know if she didn't answer she would get in trouble, you see, this woman did raised her.

"Sixty-two." Lorelei said looking down at her shoes, it felt weird to say it out loud — maybe she didn't even want to be here, but she needed to see them all end, and she would do it herself if she had to.

"How long have you been here?"

"Six months." Lorelei said, and Sirene nodded.

"Right, that should tell you enough, come on now, everyone." Sirene said, her voice rough with exhaustion, "Now that Karen's done wasting our time, we can get back to taking care of the people who are murdering innocent muggleborns and muggles."

Yeah, most of the time her aunt was a no-nonsense kinda person. Lorelei is right to be scared of her when she's angry.

helloooooo, i love seeing angry Sirene and yeah Regulus's pretty cool too, where did he come from amirite?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3K 109
Ella Hart believed her life was completely ordinary. Well, as ordinary as it could be for a witch. But what if a simple discovery could flip her wor...
1.4K 84 11
❝ 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗂𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...
201K 5.3K 65
The Potter twins had never had great luck. After the war, just when they thought they were finally getting a well-deserved break, they were transport...
6.3K 96 5
↳ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 Remus Lupin x Fem! Reader