My Master Rihanna- A Rihanna...

Galing kay santananicki

I knew how she was....... I knew that she liked control..... I knew that she liked me.... Ever since I met he... Higit pa

Chapter 1- Meeting Her
Chapter 2- Dinner with Her
Chapter 3- Thinking of Her
Chapter 4- Yachting with Her
Chapter 5- Punishing and Pleasuring Her
Chapter 6- Signing with Her
Chapter 7- Training Her
Chapter 9- Missing Her
Chapter 10- Reasoning with Her (Hopefully)
Chapter 11- No Anaconda for Her
Chapter 12- Don't forget Her
Chapter 13- Vacationing with Her
Not a Chapter
Not a Chapter
Chapter 14- Vacationing with Her without sex scene
Chapter 15- Whos Messaging Her?
Chapter 17- Telling Her
Chapter 18- Grieving with Her
Chapter 19- Grieving with Her Part 2
Not a Chapter
Chapter 20- Grieving with Her Part 3
Chapter 21- Searching for Her
Chapter 22- Searching for Her Part 2
Chapter 23- Finding Him and Her
Chapter 24- Finding Him and Her Part 2
Chapter 25- Quality time with Her
Chapter 26- Just Let Her
Chapter 27- Barbados and Her
Chapter 28- Finding A Ring for Her
Chapter 29- Mad at Her
Chapter 30- Apologize to Her
Chapter 31- Back Home with Her
Chapter 32- My Wedding with Her Part 1
Not a Chapter
Chapter 33- My Wedding with Her Part 2

Chapter 16- Spending the rest of my life with Her

9K 280 21
Galing kay santananicki

Nicki's POV

I've been ducking and dodging all day. I don't know when or where who ever this person is going to pop out and attack me. Master has been super happy lately. I mean she should be, everything between us is going great, besides the fact someone wants to ruin us which she doesn't know about, and I hope she never does. I was on my way to work when there was a knock on the door. I run to get it.

Nicki- who is it?

No answer.

Nicki- master are you still here?!?

No answer.

Nicki- ok......

I look through the peep hole and there's no one there. I slowly open the door, when its all the way open I peep outside and see no one, no car, nothing. I step back in the house and close the door.

Nicki- that's weird.

I run back up stairs to get ready for work.

Nicki- AHHH!! OH MY GOD!!!

There is huge writing on my bedroom wall say 'leave now'. I step to it and touch the red paint, I put it to my nose.

Nicki- blood.

I back away. I start to hyperventilate. My eyes fill with tears. I stand there crying my eyes out when my phone vibrates.

Message: Did you like my work? Haha its nice ain't it. Now you see, I can get in anywhere at anytime. Have fun cleaning.

I throw my phone on the bed. I take my shoes off and I go down stairs to grab the cleaning products. I go up stairs and scrub like my life depended on it. After I was done, I got myself together and went to work.

Rihannas POV

YAY! Life is so good right now. I'm at Giorgio Baldi with my friend Melissa talking about kitten.

Rih- man Melissa, you just don't understand. I love this girl soooo much. I think she's the one.

Melissa- the one. Wow I haven't heard that since-

I cut her off.

Rih- don't say his name please.

Melissa- I wasn't. Do u really wanna be with her for the rest of your life?

Rih- yes, forever until the day I die.

Melissa- you thinking about wifeing her up?

Rih- yes, I already have the ring I want and everything.

Melissa- wow! Your serious.

Rih- as a heart attack.

Melissa- when you gonna ask her?

Rih- maybe I'll take her out, we can have a week to ourselves and ask her then. We both have been working really hard so we need a break.

Melissa- well, I'm happy for you. She's a great girl.

Rih- thank you hun.

Nicki's POV

I'm still at work with my head pounding and mind all jumbled up. I couldn't focused so I called drake.

Drake- hey nick

Nicki-hey umm did u get an luck.

Drake- no not yet, did anything happen?

Nicki- yes, and I'm very freaked out.

Drake- what happened Nicki?

Nicki- I was at the house and there was a knock at the door but no on was there and when I went back up status to get ready there was huge writing on the wall saying 'leave now' in blood.

Drake- shit. Now this person can get in the house.

Nicki- I know, I don't know what to do.

Drake- Nicki you need to tell rihanna.

Nicki- NO!

Drake- she can help, shell know who's after you. What if something something happens to you she will be devastated and so will I.

Nicki- Drake I will be devastated if something happens to her trying to figure out who this is.

Drake- look I'm not trying to tell you how to deal with your stalker but this doesn't seem like the right way.

I laugh.

Nicki- I just need you to help me, no one else, I trust you.

Drake- well I appreciate that. You want me to come over.

Nicki- no no no, I'm OK. Just need to work.

Drake- OK, I'll talk to you later.

Nicki- OK bye.

Drake- bye.

I get off the phone with drake. I'm not gonna lie he makes me feel safe. I get back to work, like an hour later my receptionist calls me.

Receptionist- Mrs. Minaj someone dropped off lunch for you.

Nicki- who.

Receptionist- idk. It was at my desk when I came back from the bathroom. It says drake on it.

Ahhhh that's sweet.

Nicki- send it in.

She comes in and puts it on my desk. She leaves and I open it, mistake.

Nicki- AHHHHH!

Receptionist- Mrs. Minaj are you OK!! IH MY GOD IS THAT A FINGER!!!

Yes it was a finger. Somebody sent me a finger and I know it wasn't drake. My receptionist and I were both very freaked out.

Receptionist- there's a note on it.

Nicki- I'll get it.

I picked up the note.

Note: Like it! I know you do. Don't worry were the finger came from just be glad its not yours. Maybe one day though. Oh and your little boyfriend can't help you.

Receptionist- what does it say?

Nicki- ummmm nothing. Just go back to your desk.

Receptionist- but-

Nicki- GO! Look you didn't see anything, no one sent me anything. Just pretend this never happened, OK, please.

Receptionist- OK.

She leaves my office. This is getting to be to much. I take the box with the finger and put it in my purse. My phone vibrates.

Message: Hey kitty, meet me at Giorgio's after work. Love you.

I text her I love her too and put my phone up. I go to the bathroom and throw the finger in the toilet and flush it. I go back to work. After work I go to Giorgio's like master said. When I go in there's no one there. I look around, still no one. I walk to the back and I see master standing there with the cutest suit on.

Master- hey kitten.

Nicki- hey master, you look so cute.

We laugh.

Rih- thank you. Sit.

We sit down. I don't know why she's doing this but I'm glade she is.

Nicki- master, what's going on?

Rih- kitty, I really love you and I just want you to know that.

Nicki- aww master I do.

We eat and talk about everything under the sun.

Rih- kitten, I have one more surprise.

Nicki- what is it?

Master gets up kneels beside me.

Rih- kitty, I love you. I know you know that but, I have never loved someone as much as I love you. From the first time I saw you, you have done nothing but made my life worth living.

We both were crying at this point.

Rih- I just want to spend the rest of my life making you smile.

My heart was going a mile a minute. I couldn't for the life of me stop smiling. Master reaches into her pocket and pulls a little black box out. She opwns it and theres a huge, beautiful ring inside. Oh god.

Rih- kitten, will you please make me the happiest person on earth and marry me.

I burst in to tears. Happy tears of course. I was crying so hard I could barley get the words out.

Nicki- yes, yes I'll marry you!

She puts the ring on my finger. Before she could even react I jumped in her arms. She picks me up and spends me around. We kiss.

Rih- OH MY GOD WE'RE GETTI---

BAMMMM!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Well there it is. Tell me what you think. Sorry for the wait. I know y'all were pissed. Ive been really busy this week, but I wasn't gonna leave y'all hanging. Thanks for reading. MUAH!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

901K 6.8K 16
..."Sir.. please take me down. I'm tired" "You're tired? Okay. Just one last thing" And without any warning, i sent a whip flying softly across her...
12.5K 615 14
That was the first time I saw them together. I originally thought it was some sort of fling and that I had nothing to worry about. Then I saw the way...
172K 892 11
A girl moves in and finds her neighbour is all what she's been looking for. Warning: This is a dark, quick, and explicit romance. Then I met the man...
16.2K 220 15
Me and natsuki fought all the time but deep down inside i always knew i liked her but i had no clue what she was going through....