His shuckface and her slinthe...

By AmyHbl

Howdy ya shanks! This is an enemies to lovers fanfiction about Minho from the Maze runner. She is sassy, clas... More

The female version of Minho
partner-in-crime-forever!
a stressed mom!
What loves that teases!
"I don't want to see the body, but I want to know who killed whom!!!"
Never say never!
to the cockroach named Ben: FUCK OFF!!
Creators, you shucking slintheads!!!
She fixed his eyebrows
The best prank-masters in the world!
I don't just 'might' like her, I shucking fall in love with her!
I knew that you had always found me hot!
Chuck is quite the looker
Too bad that I don't listen to your shucking orders shuck-face!
I guess, I must be a 'nobody' then.
It feels so familiar that she protects me.
you're my shucking hero
I can't be in the shucking friendzone!
The kiss that nobody is allowed to talk about
Reality or just a Prank?

If I died, I'd still haunt you to your shucking death.

224 9 2
By AmyHbl

Minho pov:

Since Amy is in coma, Ben hasn't been eating much, even if he tries to get some food in his stomach. Not that I blame him cause Frypan only gives us bread and water or some other dry food, which isn't exactly an ideal dinner.

Clint and Jeff often check on Amy, trying to figure out when she will wake up.

They're concerned by every day that passes by. The longer she stays in her coma, the bigger the chance is that she will never wake up again.

I don't even want to imagine that scenario. It's too shucked up.

Alby tries his best to make the glade continue as if nothing has happened, but he's been shacking a lot, which is out of character.

If there is one thing that Alby is known for, it's to always give his all and strive after perfection. But lately, it's just gone downhill.

Hell, even Newt's flowers and Zart's tomatoes are dying.

And the worst part is that a greenie, Thomas, arrived and no one is in the mood to handle an annoying greenie that can't shut the shuck up! He is as curious as Amy, and I guess that is why I dislike him. He just reminds me so much of the girl in a coma, it hurts.

"Minho, you need to eat. Stop blaming yourself, it's not your damn fault!" Alby's voice spoke behind, my back facing him as I was still sitting on a chair next to Amy's bed.

"I already ate." I said pointing at the empty plate on the nightstand.

"That was yesterday." He put a new plate of food on the nightstand, trying his best to keep his mask on.

"Who cares? Amy's in a shucking coma, and I don't have an appetite to eat any klunk!" If Frypan even heard me call his food klunk, I'm sure he would shucking kill me.

"You can't starve yourself to shucking death Minho! Amy wouldn't want that, and you know it!" Alby spoke.

"Just leave me alone shu-" I cut myself off.

I couldn't pronounce that word. Not this one. Not that word I always use to call Amy. It hurts too much.

I looked at the scrawny girl on the bed, holding her cold hand, and feeling a heavy sadness and guilty filling in my chest. "Just try and eat something, Minho. Ben isn't eating either and I can't handle both of you slintheads starving yourself like this."

I felt guilty that I made Alby worry even more. He was taking care of everyone and everything, making sure that the glade wasn't collapsing, and the rest of us didn't do a klunk to help Alby. He was comforting all of us, but no one was comforting Alby besides Amy.

She helps everyone where she can and gives Alby the best advice to lead the glade.

Shuck she should be the leader if you ask me.

But now she's in a shucking coma and Alby don't have a glue what he should do without her advice.

"Alright." I said and took the plate, forcing the food too me.

"Thanks." Alby let out a breath of relief, looking at Amy one last time before he went out of the hut.

Once I finished the food, I put the plate on the nightstand, looking at Amy in hopes that she would suddenly open her eyes and yell 'SIKE'.

But she didn't.

"Wake up, shuck-face." I spoke softly, but I got no response, which was odd to me since I was used to her say something sarcastic or just insulting back.

"You know, Amy," I started, looking at our connect hands. "The glade is very quiet ever since you stopped going around and annoy people with your pranks and sassy comments. Even Ben hasn't said much and Frypan gives us bread and water. And let me tell you, it shucking tastes disgusting!"

I chuckled to myself, knowing that Amy would throw her shoe at the cook for his lack of decent food.

"Jeff and Clint are losing hope that you'll ever wake up again. They say it's a bad sign that you haven't shown any signs of consciousness for two weeks. And if you won't, I will not be able to blame myself enough, because of it. Why did you safe my live shuck-face? I didn't deserve it." My voice fell into silence as I could barely finfish that sentence.

I cleared my throat before I continued. "And I have been a very bad Keeper of the runners. One day, I ran for like five minutes and went back to the glade once Alby was out of sight."

A smile appeared at the comment that I knew Amy would make if she ever heard me say that.

'You shuck-faced shuck, that is shucking genius!'

"You would be very proud of Alby now. He's taking care of everyone in the glade. I guess you gave him good advice then. But he shucking needs you and Ben and I do too. We are a terrible due without you. I mean, we are a badass trio, and you are shucking missing. We need you and your stupid ideas and stupid comments and stupid pranks and I-"

I stopped, taking a breath of fresh air. "I need you."

Then I laid my head on the bed, waiting for some kind of response. "Just wake the shuck up, shuck-face."

Thomas pov:

It's been a week since I woke up in the box and I have to admit I like it here.

There are some nice people here, for example newt who has become my best friend.

However, I don't get along so well with some of them, like Gally or Minho.

The Keeper of Runners comes out of the maze and yells at a glader who has bumbed into him.

"Is he always an arrogant asshole?" I asked Newt, who was sitting next to me, pointing at Minho.

"Hahaha arrogant, yes! But an asshole, no. He's only acting like this for the last two weeks." Newt laughed.
"And why, did I do something wrong?!" I asked the Brith.
"No, it's not because of you greenie, it's because of Amy." Newt said, looking down sadly as he said that name.

„Who is Amy? I thought here are only guys?" I asked curious.

"She's the only girl in this place and has been in a coma for two weeks, or whatever jeff calls it. Minho got so cold because, like the others, he misses her very much. However, Minho and Ben are worst off as the three of them are an inseparable trio. Anyway, without her, everyone's depressed and in a bad mood. Amy gives the best advice and never gives up hope. She's a fighter and she's got all the boys under control, which is why everyone listens to her and looks up to her. She can turn every bad situation into a good one and is brave, intelligent, positive, funny, badass, helpful, sarcastic and self-confident. Without her it's not the same." Newt said and looked to the ground.

I could see in his eyes that he really missed her.

She must be really important to them.

"She sounds like an amazing person." I said, as I didn't know what else I could say to cheer him up.

"Yes, she is. I guess this is the reason why everyone, is in love with her. Or was." Newt said with a smile.

"Is, or was? Does that mean that you are in love with Amy?" I asked him curious.

"Yes, I was. When she showed up, I had a terrible crush on her for a year and a half. But I'm happy to be just friends with her now. You could say, I got over it." Newt chuckled.

Ben must have heard our conversation as he spat out his water.

"For real? You too?" Ben asked in disbelief.

"What do you mean by 'you too'? Are you in love with her too?" I asked Ben, who was now looking at me as if he was about to start laughing.

"Wait what?! Hahahah no. I mean, I love Amy, but as my best friend. It's like a brother-sister-love, if you understand. But you'll see greenie, you just have to like that girl! Once, I told Amy she should embrace her mistakes." Ben said.

"And?" I asked curious.

"She hugged me!" Ben said, making the three of us brust out of laughing.

"However, you'd better not mess with her. She's pretty stubborn and has a lot of temper." Ben explained while giggling.

"What do you mean with tem-" I was cut off my Minho.

"Come on Ben, we still have to go to the Map Room!" Minho orders annoyed.

Annoyed by Minho's behaviour, Ban ran to the Map Room. When Minho wanted to follow, Newt stopped him.

"Hey Minho" Newt greeted him.

"Ughh, hey." Minho answered shorty.

When Newt was about to ask the Keeper of the runners something, the door of a hut was thrown open.

"What do you mean by 'I'm not allowed to run into the maze for a shucking week'?! Are you shucking kidding me Jeff?! I am total fine and I bet that I could run this shucking place in half an hour!" A pretty girl with blond hair shouted.

"Is this-?"

"Amy? Yeah, she is." Newt said, who had a huge grin on his face.

"Now I know what Ben meant with temper." I whispered.

My eyes wandered to Minho, who stared at the pretty girl as if she was a ghost.

Minho pov:

My eyes were wide open as I looked at the girl, unsure if it was really her or just an evil prank from my mind. "Amy?!"

"No, it's Santa Clause." The voice snaped back, and this time, I knew it wasn't my mind playing stupid tricks with me, because there is only one other sassy shucked up person in the glade than me. 

Amy.

"What do you think slinthead?" she asked sassy as always.

And just like that, I attacked her in a hug. "You're awake! I can't believe it! You're actually awake!"

"Minho. Can't. Breathe." I released her in an instant, holding her by her shoulders as I watched her smile turn into a grin.

Amy pov:

"You really thought you could get rid of me that easily, didn't you? You goddamn shuck-face. I thought you already knew that I am to amazing to die, but even if I died, I'd still haunt you to your shucking death." I sassed, making Minho chuckle.

„AMY!" I heard a familiar voice screaming.

"BEN!" I screamed back and we ran towards each other and hugged for joy.

God I missed him.

„Your awake!" He exclaimed breathlessly, which made me wonder how fast he ran to get here. "You scared me half to death! I'm actually surprised that you only broke your calf!"

I smirk at him nearly forgetting that Minho was still here. "So, you 'wanted' me to break more than my calf?" I tease him jokingly.

"Wait what?! No! I didn't mean it like that! Amy you...." He started flushing a deep red. "You know what I mean."

Minho pov:

„I need to tell the others!"

"Don't hurt yourself Minho!" Ben called after me as I was already sprinting to the homestead, stumbling a bit.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" I shouted and waved my arms, catching everyone's attention as Alby, Clint, Winston, Gally and Frypan ran towards me. "I repeat, the shuck-face is awake!"

Without another word, I ran back to my two best friends, the others following my steps. Once we reached Amy and Ben, everyone went dead silent, staring at Amy who waved and smiled awkwardly.

"Are you guys alright?" She asked when no one said anything and just stared at her.

And then, Newt literally attacked her in a hug. "You're finally shucking awake!"

"Of course, I am, I don't need my '100 years beaty sleep' to look beautiful, just look at me! I am stunning!" she sassed back, holding Newt tightly before she let go and was hugged by the others – except the Greenie, Thomas, who was standing quietly in a corner.

"Damn, shanks. I didn't know you guys liked hugs so much. How long have I been out?" She laughed.

"Two weeks." Jeff replied, which made Amy's jaw fall to the floor.

"WHAT THE SHUCK?! TWO SHUCKING WEEKS?! Y'all shucking with me, aren't ya? This is some sort of a comeback for the pranks, Ben and I did to you, isn't it?" When she saw how everyone shook their heads, she dropped her head towards the wall. "How the shuck did you guys survived without me?"

Everyone brust out in laughter.

Yep, this our Amy.

My Amy.

Ughhh screw you, you shucking hormones.

"Do we have food? I'm starving!" She patted her stomach after Ben and I carried her to a bed, looking at Fry who gave her a salute.

"I'm on it!" And just like that, the cook sprinted to the kitchen.

Suddenly, Amy was trying to get out of bed, however, I was quick to stop that shuck-face.

"You are not getting out of bed." I command with a bossy voice

"I thought I already told you that I don't listen to your shucking orders shuck-face." She snaped back.

I felt a pang in my chest at her words as they reminded me that she was in the coma because of me in the first place.

"I'm fine! Really." Amy said while rolling her eyes.

"Amy, if you dare to get out of that shucking bed, I will personally stay here and make sure you will be glued to that bed 24/7!" Ben threatened, pointing his finger at her.

"Fine!" She groaned in annoyance. "I won't try and leave the bed."

Yeah, that's a lie. She's definitely gonna try.

Before the argument could continue, Frypan was back with some warm, delicious-smelling food that he handed Amy right away.

Damn. So, whereas we get bread and water, she gets a gourmet kind of food?

Frypan is definitely playing favourites.

Pfff, who am I kidding, Amy is the favourite from all gladers.

"We heard that Amy is finally awake, is that true?" Some gladers suddenly appeared, their eyes traveling to Amy who was just peacefully eating her food.

"Nah, I'm a ghost that is now haunting the glade. BOO!" She laughed at her joke, making the boy's eyes widen.

"Shuck, you're actually awake!" And just like that, Amy was hugged by a group of gladers again, as she was a shucking God or something.

Then the room fell into another silence, everyone just watching Amy eat her food.

I knew she was feeling irritated and awkward before she snapped at us. "Don't you guys have better things to do than watching me eat? I am not a shucking TV show!"

"We haven't seen you in two weeks, Amy!" Newt started. "So yes, we will stand here and watch you eat your food."

"Okay, that's just creepy." Amy and Ben said in unison, quickly high-fiving each other.

"I missed you, girly." Ben said, looking at her.

"I missed you too, Ben. Even though I had no shucking idea I was gone for two weeks." She replied, making him chuckle.

"Come on, give Amy some space!" Alby spoke up for the first time, shooing everyone except me out.

Once we three were alone, he gave her a hug. "I missed you, Amy. Don't you ever leave me with these shanks, you hear me?! I'll shucking kill you if you do!"

"Never, Alby. Never." she laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 1.5K 79
A girl turns up in the Glade at night? Where is she from, Why is she a she "Woah, ok girly just put that down, I'm trying to help" "Go gentle on the...
39.9K 817 24
╔══ ❀‒°❀°‒❀ ══╗ Eh, what's this? *Picks up motivation* ...ah ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N is a very unique person. Although she's extremely rude at...
273K 8.9K 73
Jane is put in the maze as the first girl, but she has different intentions than the others. At first, she doesn't remember anything except for her n...
44.7K 869 19
A maze runner fanfiction whith y/n as one of the three first teenagers to arrive in the glade, and the only girl. (i made that part up, in reality ab...