"Yandere High with EVIL Step...

AuthorK_0004 द्वारा

The Yandere High School. One of the most Popular schools in the World And BTS, Exo, Black Pink and Red Velvet... अधिक

"Yandere High with Evil Step Siblings". #Part 1.
# Part 2. "War on....!!".
#Part 3. "Third Wheel...?? "
#Part 4. "The Splendid Things..! "
#Part 5. "Happy New year"
#Part 6. "Before The Hell Awakes"
#Part 7: "I'm Awake.."
#Part 8 {1/2} : "The Game Begins"
#Part 8 {2/2}: "The Game Begins"
#"Part 9: "Missing Pieces"
#Part 10: "Unfolding Truth".
#Part 12. "Untamed "
#Part 13: " Stay In Torn"
#Part 14: "Happy Marriage"
#Part 15: "Play with Fire"
#Part 16: "Rising of a Destroyer"
#Part 17: "Real Hyun Bin 1/2"
#Part 18 : "Real Hyun Bin 2/2".
#Part 19 : "Past Secreats"
#20: "Daydreams"
#Part 21:"Devil Eyes Come 1/4"
#Part 22: "Devil Eyes Come 2/4"
#Part 23:"Devil Eyes Come 3/4"
#Part 24:"Devil Eyes Come 4/4"
#Part 25:"Rivalry"
#Part 26:"Sweet But Psycho"
Part 27:"Y/n's Day"
#Part 28:"Profanities"
#29:"Harmony ??"
#Part30:"Stupid B!tch"
#Part31:"Y/n's Culprit"
#Part 32:"Comfort"
#Part 33:"Little Drunk 1/2"
#Part 34: "Little Drunk 2/2"
#Part 35:"Deep End".
#Part 36:"Hold On,I still need You"
#Part 37: "The Yoon Fcking Y/n"
#Part 38 : "Naked"
#Part 39: "Insanity"
#Part 40:"Whatever it takes"
#Part 41:"Blood Tears".
#Part 42:"Warning Signs"
#Part 43:"She knows"
#Part 44:" They and I"
#Part 45:"On Mah Knees"
#Part 46 :"Reckless"
#Part 47:"She's a Monster ?"
#Part 48:"Promises"
#Part 49:"Blood over Flowers"
#Part 50:"Drifting Cars and Guns"
The Yandere Ending

#Part 11. "Crime Partner".

8.8K 797 121
AuthorK_0004 द्वारा

Note:

You know you're a writer

when... you have more half-finished novels and ideas for stories than friends. Yeah..! I don't know Why I Wrote this. Anyways.

°°°°
*Y/n POV*

You we're at balcony, Cold wind we're Hitting your Face, You we're Expressionlessly stari'n at Sky, Since You we're really missing Caramel, it just been a while But caramel was the Only One From whom You used to Feel warmness, She was the only one to Whom you Used to Share Your Feeli'ns But Now Again you're Left Alone, You thought to Look for your Mom But she's out For dinner with Hyun bin......

Y/n Mind: I'm Sorry Caramel....You We're bragged into For no reason.... but I promise Who have Did This to you.. I'll Make em' Pay...!

Suddenly You Heard a meowing noice, you quickly turn around expecting Caramel.... You Saw caramel runnin' Towards you,

You sat on knees and Picked caramel up in your Arms...a smile formed on your Lips........

Y/n: Caramel..? I Missed You...!

You we're about to kiss her Foreahed But You realized That That Cat isn't Your caramel, It Just Look like Her....

Y/n: Is This funny..?

You put the cat on Floor and Looked around to See Who Have sended This cat.....

Y/n: The Heck....!!

..!?: Stop Cursing Baby...!

Exo Came out From Dark and Stood in front of you....

Y/n: Did y'all Did This...?

Kai: Yep.... Don't You Like This cat...? See it looks Same as Your...! What Was The Name...Yeah... Caramel...!

Y/n: Yeah... it looks like caramel But This isn't Mah caramel...!

You Said and turn around looki'n at the City down There while you're Back facing Exo.....

Sehun: so How about You Accept this Cat as caramel.... And you can Name this cat as caramel 2.0...?

Y/n: Get Lost... With Your cat...! *Cold tone*...

D.O: Y/n....Do Ya know...We just Came Back from Party and We Got to know what happened to caramel....So We quickly Rushed to Find a Another caramel for you...!

Baekhyun: Because We knew it....You Must be missing her.... Since you Used to love Her So Much....!

You Grabbed the railing of the balcony with Both of your hand Because You literally missing Your cat so much But you we're Forcing Your Self to Hold on Your Emotions..... But Exo noticed It...

Chanyeol: Ya know...We have met Thousand of Gurls... THEY all Are sl*ts ...!

Baekhyun: We use em' and throw Away like tissue... But Today for the first time... We couldn't Even able to look at Other girls... Can't Help But Just to keep Thinkin' about You...!

You didn't replied but Stay unbothered By their words.....

Suho: Say Somethi'n...At least... Insult Us like you Used to Do....!

You Again didn't said Anythin' , exo Looked at each other, Suho Walked closer to you and Gently Snaked His Both Hands around your waist and slightly Back Hugged You..... For a while You Felt His warmness....

Y/n Mind: No Y/n...You can't Let Any emotion to make you Weak..."Dig a Dagger and Bury Your Heart With Emotions"..... Remember This promise to Yourself...!

Y/n: Back off'...!

You Said With your Soft eyes turning Back to cold and expressionless Eyes...... Suho Pecked on your shoulder Lightly Before stepping back.....

Suho: Y/n.... Trust US... Whenever you need someone...We are Here For You...!

You Turn around And Look at Exo Who were literally smilin' Not Smirking, Not lust in their Eyes, Just a lovely smile With eyes Full of concern.....You stared for a while But Then you Looked Away and quickly Departured Outside leaving em' Behind.....

Exo: Are we really changing For Her..? ...Y/n...!! *Soft tone*...

•••••••

You we're heading towards your Room But You stopped As you noticed Black Pink and Red Velvet Standin' in front of you With a Laptop....You Looked at Em' coldly no Emotions at All.....

Yeri: Here What you Asked for... dad's Laptop...?

Yeri Walked towards you and Offered the Laptop, You Looked at the Laptop...

Seulgi: We did What You Asked for.... Now Tell us...Will You be ours..?

Y/n: *Cold Eyes*... Lemme Make this clear.... I'm not at all interested in You Guys, I'm straight.... and Trust Me.... I'm never Ever gonna Date Y'all....Never...!

Irene: Ouch.....That was too straightforward answer...!

Jisoo: We know that...... But Yet We'll Make Sure You'll be Ending up With us...! Submitting your Self to us... For Ever...!

Y/n:*rolled eyes*...Ya can Take That Laptop Back... I'll Take Care of mah matter on Mah Own...!

You we're about to leave But Jennie grabbed your wrist...

Jennie: We didn't Accepted Your Rejection....So Remember... Untill the Day you accept us... You're Ours...!

You Rolled your eyes and Shrugged off Your hand From her Grip and Immediately Grabbed Her hand and Locked it behind Her Back causing Jennie to growl in Pain....

You brought your Face close to her Ears....

Y/n: Dream on Gurls..!

You pushed Her Away and unbotheredly Departured to your Room......

'''''''

You entered Your Room, You closed the door But suddenly You Felt a presense behind you......

Y/n: Are you Tryna Play Hide and seek with Me...?

You Said Since Ya know Who is There Behind you....

Cha Eun Woo: How You always Know It's Me...?

Y/n: All Thanks to Your perfume...! Now Open Your Mouth and Tell me For What the Heck of reason you're Here...?

Eun Woo: Okay... I'll be on point....I Came Here When I got to know what happened to You...? *Hesitate*... I don't wanna admit This sh*t but ......I was Worried for Ya...!

You smirked, This cha Eun Woo is Only Creature on This planet who can Annoy You to death', he's presence is enough for you to Kill Him But You control' Your anger Because he's Your brother... Step Brother, Your Dad had a Affair with His Mom, Since childhood you Two we're Like Loki and thor, No Love for Each other, Ready to Choke up Each other Anytime But For the First Time he said he's Worried about you......

Y/n:*saicastic smile*... Really..? .... Oh Wait...Are you the same Eun Woo Who Pushed Me in swimming pool When I was 10 and didn't Knew How to swim... and also Even Almost Died ...?

Eun Woo: C'mon.......I do have Tried to Kill You Back in childhood But Even You Tried to Crush Me underneath Your car...So We are Even...!

Y/n: Ya know what....Just Take your a&& out of this Room...!

Eun Woo: I'm Here to Help You...! I Will Help You to Find Your culprit..!

Y/n: Are you expecting Me to Trust That sh*t of yours..??

Eun Woo: Trust Me....I really wanna help you... I wanna know who is That Bastard Who Tried to Mess with Yoon Family....*Smirked* Don't Forget We have the Same Blood rushing through Our veins...!

Y/n:*saicastic giggle*...You Think I need a Help...?

Eun Woo: No ....You don't..! I know you have already started Your Plan to Destroy Hyun bin and Also you have planned somethi'n Dangerous about the marriage... You won't suggest em' to Held the marriage ceremony at the farmhouse For Nothin'...! I also know You Must be Fighting Alone like you always do.....But this time.... This Brother Will fulfill His Responsibility...!

Y/n: Mr Cha Eun Woo...... You're really Somethi'n...! I don't know Why you wanna Help me When I don't Need it at All....!

Eun Woo Mind: *Smiled* of course...I have to Help You.....I Hated Ya so much in childhood But When Dad passed away , When mah Mom was suffering , you we're the One Who Helped Her, Gave Me and Mah Mom the respect We deserved, When the Whole world was against US Because I was a illegitimate child Even your Mom was against US, you Stood with US, You Provided Us the Life That Dad wanted to Give us....! You Predend Like you're a Stone but actually you're the Most Kindest person in the world...! *Smile*...

Y/n: Stop smilin' like a Crazy...! *Rolled eyes*...

Eun Woo: So...Can I Help Ya...?

Y/n: I don't Need your Help....... But Since Ya have To Make up to me for Old Those Bad Days .... Sure.... You can Be mah Crime partner....Just Do what I say...!

Eun Woo: With all' Mah Pleasure...! *Smiled*...

Eun Woo offered you Hands, You smirked at Him while he returned the Same Smirk and Accepted His hands.....You Both really are Same But Just differents moms.....

Eun Woo: But Tell me...What did That Motherfcker~~I mean Matthew Told Ya That yesterday in the restaurant...?

Y/n: He said.......

*Flashback*......

Y/n : and what is That Important Thing..?

Matthew: I Wanted to Tell Ya a secreat.... and that secreat which I was Hidin' for the long Time....Y/n... Actually~....... Remember...You, Me and Josh we're buddies But When You Left for Korea, Me and Josh we're Left Alone, I--...I started to gain feeli'n for Josh.....I fell in Love with Him But I don't wanna be a Gay...I wanted to Forget Him But I can't...He Tried to Stop Me but I beated him.... Because I Knew it after that He would Hate Me......But I wanted Him to Hate Me...!

You let Go of His Collar, You're heart' broke into million Pieces, The Boy you Loved and trusted was in Love with someone else....

Matthew: *cryin'*..I was feeli'n Disgusted by the fact that I'm gay... that's Why I Came to Korea, I Wanted to keep This Secreat from you But I thought you would Also Feel Disgusted From me that's Why..I was Guilty, that's why I was avoiding you All This Time... Just trust Me... I have no any other intentions...!

You we're feeli'n so Broke and Just Broke That you couldn't Speak, You Took your Bag and Was about to leave But....

Matthew: Y/n... Actually There is somethi'n Else I Need to Tell Ya...!

You stood There , Your back facing to Him....

Matthew: That Day When We Rushed You to hospital....

*flashback's flashback*.....

(Bang Bang~~)

Hyun bin: Just Clean all the evidence....No one should Find out This *raised the Medical Report*.....!

Hyun bin teared up the Reports in pieces....... and Walked outside while stepping on teared Papers.......

But little do They Both know . Someone Have Heard Their conversation......... and That someone is Matthew.

(Author K: So don't Tell me you didn't Noticed the hint, anyways lemme Explain it to y'all for no reason, If you'll carefully and Read Part 6 "before the Hell Awakes" You'll notice it that When Y/n was rushed to hospital, Mathew was There With em' all' the time and When everyone met Y/n first time after the accident in hospital room, Matthew wasn't There, Because He was out for a reason, But eventually he Heard Shim Goong and Hyun Bin's conversation. Duhh If Ya carefully Read, i Always Leave hints , Just try to catch em'.

Mah brain: What a Stewpid Author...! 😬I deserve a Good Human body)

=======

Matthew: That Day I Heard Mr Hyun bin Talki'n to Your Doctor about changing Your reports...! I Think He Did somethi'n With your health report...!

You didn't Said Anythin' But Departured outside.....

(Back to present)

Eun Woo: Goshh...So That Matt is Gay...Ohh I Knew it.. The Way he used to stick with that Josh...!

You death' Glared Him causing Him to Shut up...

Y/n: So I have to Meet That Shim Goong Tomorrow and spilt the truth Out From out From His Mouth, I know There is somethi'n They Are Hidin' I mah report...!

Eun Woo: Okay..Than I'll Pick You and we'll directly Leave for hospital to Meet That Shimmy..!

You Smiled widely And Walked towards Eun Woo, You Keep Both of your hands on His Each Shoulder, while he's Shocked, You brought your Lips Close to His ears....

Y/n: This is for Stalking me.!

Before He could understand anything , you stepped on Feet With Your High Heels..... Since You know he was following You without Your permission ......

Eun Woo: YOON Y/NNNNNNN..! YOU CRAZYYYYYYYYY.....!!!*SCREAMING IN PAIN*...

TO BE CONTINUED....

NOTE:
I Tried to Make This One long , Aishh sometime i wonder HOW COME Y'ALL don't vote, I think So Much For Each and every Plot in the Story But it isn't workin' , Thanks to who vote and for Whom Who don't Vote
.......

PARK YOU...!!!

Thanks 😘

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.6M 50.8K 49
Y/n is rich but one of the biggest nerds at school she has been bullied by most of the school including one of the most popular groups but everything...
85.8K 4.5K 61
"Why you always have to be some goody two shoes? " "And why do you always have to be a swollen piggy? " "Yahhh!! How dare you call me ugly like that...
4.3K 246 17
''You need me, and I need you, you know that.'' The town isn't big enough for two popular gang leaders and their members. How everything will turn ou...
99K 2.6K 17
•❅────✧❅✦❅✧────❅• I was sent to an orphanage for a few weeks due to my parents - who died in a car crash on their way in their business trip. Then a...