Our survival || Clexa

By Pseudo_Wariatka

I fixed Jason's shit. Clarke stays in Polis with Lexa, until Pike is detronized by Octavia. Enjoy The 100 as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
But it can't be over
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 17

265 9 4
By Pseudo_Wariatka

Lexa's POV

"This is Becca's main research lab, but there are 5 other levels," Jackson said as he led us into the lab.

The white of everything was almost blinding. We slowly walked from long hall to the main room. There was a lot of technology all around it. A big ship in what seemed like another room, connected by huge doors.

"Incredible..." Clarke whispered.

Abby was standing in the middle of the room. As soon as she noticed us, she grinned. Clarke smiled, too, and we walked downstairs to her.

"God, it's really you," Abby said, taking Clarke's face in her hands.

"I'll go check on Raven and Luna," Jackson said from behind us and walked away.

"Where's Roan?" Abby asked, after letting go of Clarke's face.

"He's unloading the fuel with the others. I just needed to see my mom," Clarke said and I smiled slightly.

Abby pulled Clarke into a long hug, while whispering into her ear: "Don't punish yourself." When they moved away, Abby still held her arms. "Going to space was at best a long shot."

"It was the only shot we had," Clarke said, shaking her head. But then she noticed something on one of computers. "Is that Raven?" she pointed at the blue image on it.

Abby looked down. "Yeah." We all walked to the computer. I had no idea what we were looking at. A blue thing with one small black place in it. It was turning around. "She's sedated in the bio lab. She had another seizure."

"What is that?" I asked, frowning confused.

"An ischemic stroke," Abby said. This didn't tell me anything.

"That means it can heal, right?" Clarke looked at Abby, rather hopefully.

"Yes. As long as she takes it easy, she'll recover," Abby nodded. "She's almost as stubborn as you are."

"And you? How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine," Abby smiled, putting one hand on Clarke's arm and one on mine. She smiled at both of us. "I'm glad you guys have each other." She patted us and then walked to another computer.

Clarke looked at me for a slight second and then walked after Abby. "I spoke to Jackson, he doesn't think you're fine." Abby sighed, massaging her head. "When was the last time you slept?"

She started looking into another object. It was white with black two eye-size tubes. She put her eyes into it. It looked like she was seeing something through it. "I'll sleep soon enough, one way or another," she just answered.

Clarke stayed silent for a moment after that answered, but then she frowned again. "What is that?" she asked, as Abby looked away from the tubes, and started playing with glass that was under it.

"It's bone marrow. Luna's," Abby said, looking once again into the thing. "A theory that Jackson and I agreed should remain untested."

I frowned. "What theory?" Clarke asked.

Abby sighed and moved away from the object. She headed to another complicated machine. "We can't create nightblood. Unless we go to space. But Luna can," Abby said, looking significantly at Clarke. "Theoretically, we can inject ourselves with her bone marrow." She started doing something with some weird things.

"Then we become nightbloods," Clarke started nodding.

Wait what?!

"Will it work?" she asked.

"I think so," Abby nodded.

"Then why'd you take it off the table?"

"Because..." Abby looked at Clarke in some kind of weird way. "...the only way to know if it works is to test it, and that would mean..." she paused, staring at Clarke. Almost like she was too scared to say it atloud.

"Exposing someone to radiation," Clarke said, nodding. Abby nodded in agreement and looked down. Clarke's stare wandered for split second, before she asked again. "Can we do that here?"

Abby stayed quiet for a moment. "Yes," she said. "Becca was trying to find a cure for cancer using this radiation chamber," Abby said, pointing at something behind her. It was a big, plastic, transparent tube, human-sized, with dome-like covering. "Clarke..." she started, dangerously quiet. They spoke almost as I wasn't even there. "We would have to expose a human being to enough radiation that would implode every single cell in their body. That's what's coming for us," Abby said. they were just looking at each other coldly.

"I know that, but you just said it. We have no choice," Clarke answered, without even thinking much about it. 

"No. We have to make a choice."

Clarke nodded, before looking at her again. "Who do we test."

"Exactly."

"You guys want to test on someone if nightblood can let them survive by putting into them a dose of radiation enough to kill them?" I finally asked, walking closer to both of them.

They both just stared at me with an unease look.

"Emori, hey," we heard Jackson's voice from upstairs and we all looked that way. She was standing at the beginning of the stairs, now with her back to us.

"I'm heading up to the house," she said,  turning to us. I wonder if she'd heard our conversation. "Does anyone want anywhere while I'm up there?"

"No, we're fine. Thanks, Emori," Clarke answered and Emori started walking away.

"Hold on. Guys, you should go with her," Abby said, smiling to us.

"Mom, we just got here. I want to help you."

"There is nothing for you to help me with right now. It'll be 5 hours before the samples are even ready to be tested. You should go, get some rest, and try enjoy yourselves for these few hours," she told us, slightly pushing us towards Emori.

"Okay," Clarke finally nodded, looking at Abby one last time.

"Take care of her," she whispered to me.

I smiled for a second and wrapped my arm around Clarke, protectively. "Always," I said and we started walking towards Emori.

***

We could already see this lights of the house between the trees. Emori was walking slightly in front of us. I had Clarke's hand in mine. It just felt right.

"Raven says the black rain will be here soon," Emori said somewhere as we walked.

"Raven's right," Clarke answered. "I used to love the rain. Now it terrifies me."

Emori chuckled. "I would have thought nothing terrified you." I just frowned at that.

"Did I say something wrong?" Clarke asked honestly confused.

"No. I just hate this land, that's all," Emori answered, but it seemed like a lie. Emori was trying to tick us. If she heard our earlier conversation...

"Murphy said you used to work here. Is that right?"

"Something like that," Emori answered, with a slightly hearable smirk.

"Scavenging tech for ALIE?"

When Emori stayed silent we both looked at her.

"I'm sorry. Too many questions," Clarke said, looking down.

"Ignore me. I'm just upset that our mission here has failed. Hopefully your mother will come up with another way." And she gave us the look.

She knows...

Clarke didn't seem to notice it, though.

They both stopped and were just looking at each other.

"You're just like her. Willing to do anything to save your people. Skaikru's lucky to have you," Emori said, smiling fakely.

She knows.

"We're not just doing this just for Skaikru." They were staring at each other in an uneasy silence.

Then Emori took out her radio, "we're at the treeline, coming in," she said.

After Jackson answered her, we all headed into the house.

As we walked in, we heard music, then saw Murphy dancing in the kitchen. I saw Clarke smile again.

"You can cook?" she asked with an impressed look. Murphy didn't answer, he just hovered over some book. "You can read," she noticed, looking even more impressed.

"Come on, give the guy a break," I said, slightly chuckling, playfully punching Murphy's arm.

Now he was the one who looked impressed.

"The Commander can laugh and joke?"

I opened my arms. "As you see."

Now both Clarke and Murphy were looking at me weirdly. But Clarke looked genuinely happy to see me like this and Murphy was just surprised.

I walked to Clarke. "Should we get cleaned up?" I looked int her eyes and she just nodded.

"Let me show you the way, guys," Murphy said and started to walk to us, but Emori stopped him.

"Upstairs. Down the hall."

I frowned, but Clarke just smiled and nodded.

We headed that way together, Clarke under my arm, her hand around my waist. Clarke moved her head closer to my chest and I pecked her head, gently.

"I love you so much," she whispered and I pulled her even closer to myself.

"I love you so."

We found the right room and walked in. It was all dark, but then Clarke touched some panel on the wall and the fire lit in the fireplace.

The room was big and really beautiful. A couch under one wall, big bed under another, some wardrobes and drawers, lamps, mirrors. Everything perfectly together. The only thing lacking were candles.

Clarke dropped her backpack on a chair and then she turned to me with a cocky smile. I raised my eyebrows.

 She slowly walked towards me and I couldn't help but truly smile. When she got to me her hands started immediately roaming around my body. I intertwined my hands behind her neck. Our eyes connected, blue and green, sky and ground.

Her hands finally stopped at my hips, pulling me into herself, leaving no space in between us. I closed my eyes as I felt the touch of her parted lips on mine. It felt like our first kiss all over again. So scared and unsure of each other. Lips barely touching, barely working together, yet sending all the right feelings through our bodies.

But this sof, innocent kiss, soon turned into a hungry, eager one. I started pushing Clarke forward, without even looking where we were exactly walking to. When my hands hit the wall, and soon Clarke's back was pressed against it, she looked left and right to find the right door.

Our lips together again as we led each other to our final destination. At this point, I didn't even care how the new room looked like. It was just Clarke and me.

I grabbed the bottom of her shirt, for a split second pulling away from her to get it off her. As soon as I did so, her hands too got my shirt off.

We started kissing and undressing each other, slowly walking under the shower...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 10.3K 33
{Book 1 of 3} 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 π˜½π™€ π™€π˜Ώπ™„π™π™„π™‰π™‚ π™Žπ™Šπ™Šπ™‰! I came to the ground being one of the 100s. Clarke Griffin kept an eye on me, they all did reall...
97K 4.2K 80
Love always finds its way. Let's witness a blooming, or a tragic story that will make us believe that love is always there, forever. A Clexa Fanfic...
63.5K 1.9K 48
Clarke just moved from Arkadia to Polis with her boyfriend Finn, well now fiancΓ©. She's a detective working either her new partner Lexa woods to stop...
2.2K 156 67
This story picks up right before Lexa's death. Instead of trying to shoot Clarke, Titus has managed to create a portal to another dimension he has sh...