True Feelings: Complications...

By Ashleyy1005

"You can't disappear for two months and comeback to ruin everything" ° ° ° Bella is about to get married to E... More

Cast & Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Thanks & Explanation of the meaning of the books

Chapter 23

5.7K 183 41
By Ashleyy1005

The Black pack shifted. All in their wolf form, they stood in front of the house, except for Seth and Sarah who were inside the house. They were all waiting for the Uley pack to arrive. Evie was pretty sure Sam wouldn't be happy to see Evie, Leah, and Aaron switching side again. And even less when he would realised Embry had betrayed them. The more wolves joined the Cullens, the less Sam had chances to kill the newborn. But it still wouldn't worry him very much. At the end of the day, he was the one with most men.

"They are here," Jacob said through their telepathy link.

"I'll finally get to beat the shit out of Paul," Aaron snikers.

"You're still mad at him for saying that he was stronger than you?" Leah asked, amused.

"He ain't stronger than me," Aaron stubbornly said, making his friends laugh.

"You're such a kid," Evie chuckled.

"A hot one then," Aaron smuggly said.

"Oh shut up!" Jacob, Evie and Embry told him, done with his nonesense as Leah just bursted out laughin.

The laughters died down when they heard the Uley pack getting closer. The Black pack tensed up as they faces the tree line.

Just as Sam and his fellow pack members where coming, Edward went out of the house followed by Alice and Jasper. Evie almost gaged at all the blood on his shirt. And knowing that it was Bella’s wasn't helping at all.

Then, she felt a soft push. Jacob just tenderly carressed her head with his. Evie purred as she softly pushed him back.

"We're outnumbered," Jasper noticed.

"By a lot," Alice stressed.

"I won't let them hurt my family," Edward said, determined.

The Uley pack then slowed down as they slowly circled the house.

"Aaron, Leah, you take the left side," Joacob ordered. "Evie, Embry, you're with me,"

The pack nodded as they all got into their position. As the Uley pack emerged from the tree line, Sam in his giant jet black wolf form lowly growled. His angry, mad eye passed from Jacob and then stopped to Embry. An angry growl followed. Sam was not pleased at all. His eyes finally stopped on Edward. And the next second, he, followed by his pack, rushed to attack the Cullens. The latter attacked too and the Black pack followed. It was then pure chaos. The Cullen party tried to keep the Uley pack away from the house as much as they could. Jared tried to run pass Alice, who was already fighting a wolf, to the house but Leah was quick enough to push him out of the way. The Uley pack tried this tactic many times but the Cullen party would always manage to push them away.

The problem was that they could keep it up for too long. They were outnumbered and Sam knew that very well. The moment one of them would get rid of one wolf, the next second, another one would be already attacking. Even though the wolf would tire down faster than vampires, vampires could not do much in frong of so many opponent. And the same applied to the Black pack.

Esmee and Carlisle eventually returned from their hunt trip and threw themselves into the battle to defend their family. But even with their help, they were still outnumbered.

Paul managed to find a breach in the Cullen's formation. He was getting closer to the house but Evie reacted quickly. She rushed to him and tackled him. He fought back but she did not gave up. She pushed him out pf the way and as soon as he was back on his feet, Aaron attacked him. Evie smirked as she let her future brother-in-law dealing with Paul.

But as she was about to get into the battle again, her eyes stopped on Sam. His giant wolf form was hovering Edward, pining him on the ground. Growling and showing his sharp teeth to the bronze-haired vampire, he was about to rip his head off but Evie tackled Sam off him. However, Sam was not like Paul. Sam was stronger. And even if Evie fought as much as she could, he violently pushed her away. But she stood up pretty quickly and stood protectively in front of Edward, facing Sam as she growled at him. Sam growled back as they rushed towards each other, meeting midway into a fight. Evie knew that she couldn't win against Sam. So she had to stay defensive and attacking at the right moment. As Sam was about to hit Evie, Edward stepped him and punch him. That followed by a two against one. Evie and Edward teamed up as they fought the Alpha of the Uley pack. Finding a breach in his stance, Evie took the opportunity to throw Sam towards Edward who violently throw him against a tree.

"We're the best team," Edward smirked.

"Tell me about it," Evie agreed.

"Don't be so sure about that old man," Jacob said as he pushed a wolf who was about to attack Evie away. "I'm her best partner,"

"Yeah, about that Jake," Embry stepped in jokingly. "I have to kindly disagree. It's obviously me,"

"Please, not y'all fighting over who's the best team mate is for MY sister," Leah rolled her eyes. "It's without any question me. Y'all are just a bunch of idiots," she added. Evie couldn't help but laugh.

"You could have said that a little nicer," Jacob said.

"Have to agree," Edward said.

"I could have," Leah nodded. "But I didn't want to," she smirked.

"My girl's the baddest," Aaron proudly said.

The conversation was cut short when the Uley pack went for another wave of attack. Evie and Jacob stuck together, fighting alongside each other and helping each others out. But at some point, Jacob faced Sam. And Paul faced Evie again. Alpha against Alpha. And Beta against Beta. The fights were harsh and violent. The balance was unstable. Once the Uley party would have the upper hand. But then the Black party would make a plot twist. Both Jacob and Evie were doing good. But Sam and Paul were more experienced. They knew more.

As they were fighting, Sam managed to hit Jacob and threw him against a tree. His body violently hit the trunk. So violently he felt a bone or two breaking. The air was knocked out of his lunges as he fell onto the ground, whimpinf of great pain.

Hearing that, Evie snapped her head towards her imprintee. And seeing him on the floor, Sam making his way towards him, something inside her snapped. Evie rushed towards him and pushed him out of the way. She fought Sam as hard as she could trying to keep him away from Jacob as well as getting a sense of vengeance. Eventually she managed to throw him away as well. She glared at him with madnest and anger, lowly growling as she walked backward to protectively stand in front of Jacob. The only reason she didn't go berserk against Sam was because he imprinted on her cousin. There was no way Evie would harm him. She couldn't do that to Emily.

The situation slowly began to froze. Embry, Leah and Aaron joined Evie and Jacob. The Cullens were just beside them. But they were all encircled by the Uley pack. There was no way of getting away.

Evie turned to Jacob as she whimpered while caressing his head. Saying that she wasn't worried would be a lie. She was worried, she was quite panicking. Seeing Jacob like that, she couldn't take it. She was so scared to lose him. What would she do without him? She couldn't even think of a world without Jacob. She cared for him so much. She loved her so much. She couldn't lose him. She wouldn't survive. Seeing him hurt was killing her inside. Now she understood hiw he felt when she was the injured one.

Jacob stayed lied on ground. The tiniest move would shoot an great pain on the side of the body.

"Carlisle, you need to check on Jacob," Edward told his father.

Carlisle nodded. He looked behind him then back at the Uley party. The doctor made a step back but Sam growled. Both Emmett and Jasper stepped in front of their father in a protective way, allowing him to join Evie and Jacob. The leader of the Olympic cover kneeled down next to Jacob's giant wolf body. He examined him, touching his injured side. It caused the Black kid to whimper of pain. Evie then lied next to him and rest her head on his. Having her by his side, it calmed Jacob down.

"His bones hadn't moved," Carlisle reassured. "It's going to be okay. His bones will heal right," ha added.

On the other side, the Uley pack was still trying to pass through the Cullen's formation. But none of the vampires and none of the Black wolves would budge. Sam knew he was to use strength. He and his pack were about to go for a third wave of attack when someone interrupted them in a hurry.

"STOP IT!" Sarah exclaimed as she and Seth appeared on the porch. "Jay imprinted on the baby!"

Everyone froze. No one budged. No one move. It was as if time just stopped. Everyone turned to Sarah and Seth, trying to process what she had just said.

"Jayden imprinted on Renesmee," Seth repeated. "If you kill her, you kill him,"

Again, silence.

Sam seemed to have a hard time processing the news. On the other side, the Cullens and the Black pack seemed relieved.

"They can't hurt her," Edward said. "Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law," he explained.

Sam stared passed Seth and Sarah. Through the glass, he could see Jay playing with a baby. And just by the look in the eyes of the youngest shifter, Sam knew. It was true. Jayden Ataera imprinted on the baby of Edward and Bella Cullen. The baby was an imprintee now. They could do nothing. Nothing but withdraw.

So Sam lowered his head and turned around, leaving. His fellow pack members followed him as they all disappeared into the darkness of the forest.

The fight was over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 11.1K 22
"Did you really expect me to forgive and forget everything with a snap of a finger? You didn't even apologise. You can't even do the bare minimum" °...
130K 3.5K 25
"You shouldn't have come" ° ° ° After leaving the Cullen and her brother, Irene is travelling around the world, running away from the Volturi. Leavin...
88.3K 1.8K 20
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] Thalia Call went her whole life feeling almost as if something was missing. She wasn't quite sure how to describe the feeling until the t...
120K 2.6K 23
Sequel to The Reborn Cullen 'Keep Katherine out of this' - Jacob Black She hated that she loved him, after all that he did. All she wanted was him a...