To The Boy I Loved | βœ“

By lifegoeseven

"Uh, Melissa! The truth is," Jason mumbled and our eyes locked "That I-I'm in love with you" he stuttered and... More

DISCLAIMER
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 - EXTRA CHAPTER
THE END

CHAPTER 13

30 6 8
By lifegoeseven

--

"Um, hey," he kept shifting his eye focus from me to the others around.

I gulped.

"Uh, so about yesterda—" 

"I-I have to go. See you later, bye!" he cut me off and walked away without looking towards me.

I stood there frozen and watched him as he rushed away from me.

I left a light chuckle on my lips and smirked right after that.

He's that shy after all that? I never expected it.. but everybody's different, I understand.

I smiled and went back to the class.

"Omg, I saw you guys together! What were you guys talking about? Did any of you make a move? Are you guys dating now?" she pounced on me with squeals.

I lifted my hands to calm her down.

"To be honest, nothing really happened. We just exchanged 'hi's and he went away lol" I chuckled. 

She stood there speechless and then burst out laughing.

"Hahahaha are you serious? I guess he's pretty shy after what had happened yesterday" 

"Maybe, but I found it cute!" I blushed.

She nudged my shoulder and I covered my face with my hands.

Just then, someone entered our class. 

"Hey, guys! I'm just hear to announce that we're having a small movie session in the auditorium so make sure to be there on time. It starts from 1 hour approximately. Thank you!"

They left.

"I'm so excited!! This is literally the first time we're having something like this! I wonder what must've gone into their mind to plan this thing" Katie beamed.

"Yeah, I know right? But it's amazing hehe!!" I beamed too.

"Meli- ok never mind, I forgot you're not interested in me" Aiden sighed and faked a smile.

I crossed my arms and made a 'finally you understood' face at him.

"No but Aiden, I can come with you!" she squealed.

"Uh- I told you I'm not interested" he snapped at her.

"Please, just once. What's there in Melissa that's not there in me? What do I lack? Tell me" she looked at him with puppy eyes.

He groaned.

"Ugh, fine. Katie, we'll go together, happy?" 

She started blushing.

"Okay!!"

I chuckled looking at Katie's expression and teased her.

"Finally, you got a chance with your love~" I sang.

"Shut up! Btw, where's your love~?" she sang back.

"Uh, might be in his class, obviously..?" I raised my eyebrows.

--

-After 1 hour-

It was time to go to the auditorium! I was so excited!! 

We all walked out of the class and reached the auditorium. We all settled down and waited for the moment to start!

I got seated and looked around seeing others getting seated too.

Suddenly, I saw Jason coming. My heart started racing.

He then looked at me with a blank expression. Slowly, I felt that he was trying to hide his blush.

He looked away from me and got seated.

In a few minutes, the movie started.

Halfway through the movie, I started to feel dehydrated. I checked around me but realized that I hadn't got my water bottle.

I sighed and took the teacher's permission to fetch my water bottle from the class.

I rushed inside the class and went towards my seat. I ruffled through my bag and grabbed the water bottle.

Unexpectedly, I got reminded of that special moment that had happened yesterday. I started blushing.

I gulped down some water and kept the bottle back. I started smiling so much and was in my own world.

My back was facing the board in front of the class as I was walking backward step by step.

I took another step and felt something warm behind me.

.

.

What do you think is going to happen?

--

That's it for this chapter!!

I hope you liked it!

Ok byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 241 26
I stalk him. I watch him. I write about him...
1.9K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
1M 36.1K 42
#1 in Teen Fiction - 26.03.2020 #10 in Romance - 04.10.2020 #1 in Unrequited - 21.02.2020 #1 in LoveTriangle - 01.01.2020 # 14 in Angst - 20.20.2020 ...
9.3K 1.5K 31
Book 1 of The Flaw Series. You can't scream at the world and expect the world not to scream back. Via is the type of girl who loves to live in it w...