How to melt a frozen heart?

By IamLizziet

Miryam, a young woman who is not looking for anything at the moment. Niko, a young man who has laid his eyes... More

1. Should we drink for that?
2. From where do you know that hot cousin?
3. I don't need just some nice guy to hang around
4. Yet here you are again
5. You know life is for living, right?
6. What the fu....dge
7. She is not a very good with alcohol
8. 365 days
9. Girl you did what?
10. I'm a bit of a candle person
11. How come Atte came up with that... ?
12. I might have started to melt
13. If he makes you smile
14. You know I'd really like to kiss you
15. That boy is able to see the future
16. Okay lovebirds
17. What was that now..?
19. A Cupid
20. Take me here and now
21. It got me speechless
22. Shut your mouth
23. You must be Niko
24. The sweetest guy in the world
25. A family

18. More like sleeping troll

494 40 73
By IamLizziet

The following week was busy. Since the party was supposed to be next week and Robyn told that she was gonna have a a lot of work to do during the next week as well, all the training had to happen this week. So every day after my work and the evening classes, I spent few hours at the studio with Ro and Pauline to really finish the dance and make sure that it was spot on. By the Friday we were so tired that for the first time ever I decided to skip the classes for weekend and asked some other instructor to cover me. I just physically wasn't able to dance anymore. My legs were killing me and so were my sides. Even tho I had been doing this for years, I have never had this hard week on pole. Ro told that Joel was getting a bit suspicious about her late evening activities and her being so secretive about her goings. But she managed to calm him down by telling him that he will see soon what she has been up to. Guess she had to tell something so that Joel wouldn't get too upset about his fiance's business.

"I guess we're pretty much done with the dance" I smiled as Ro and Pauline danced the routine for me. They were good, like very good. And if I was Joel or Joonas I'd be having hard time watching those two giving their all to the men.

"Well they better like it or I'm gonna kick their ass bad times.." Ro laughed and took off her heels.
"I can hold them still while you do the kicking" Pauline said and sat on the floor to stretch.

"So what up for the weekend?" I put on some relaxing music and looked what time already was. Half past ten. I was getting tired and no wonder, I woke up at 05:30 AM and came here after work like every single day this week.

"We're going to Oulu, visit the parents and some old friends" Ro said and stretched her legs.
"I have to plan the art lessons for the kids and I don't know what else.. Some Joonas maybe.."Pauline winked.

"Geez girl you are so.. "
"What? I met my match.. "
"Yes I got it" I laughed.

"What about you?" Ro asked and shook her hands before stretching them too. I took my phone from the floor and saw that Niko had texted me that he was waiting me at the parking lot.
"I don't know yet.. Since I asked Eeva to cover my classes then maybe I just sleep the whole weekend.. " I said while answering Niko that I'd be out in ten minutes or so. Only that I had no idea how to prevent him seeing Ro and Pauline walking out from here because if he saw them, he'd probably guess something was going on.

Miryam: Actually while you're waiting..Can you get me a milkshake from McD?

Niko: Sure ;)

Great.

"Ok girls, I have ten minutes to get you out here before you are busted" I shut down the music and stood up. Robyn and Pauline got up and quickly went to change their clothes. I had already done that so I just needed to put on my shoes and lock the doors.

"Okay so... We're done with this.. I booked the class for Saturday so we can go over the routine quickly before the guys will come..What time it was, seven?" I asked as we got out.
Robyn nodded.

"Good.. And we'll help you with the party during the week.." I continued.

"Yeah.. Thanks, I mean. I owe you a lot for this.." Robyn said and I could tell she was really thankful.

"Me too. This was a great idea" Pauline smiled.
"No you don't own me anything.. It has been great to hang out with you guys"I pulled out my phone from my pocket and saw Niko's name on the screen. The girls got the hint and we said byes.

"Hi" I answered.

"I'm there in two" I heard Niko's calm and smooth voice and oh how weak my knees got.

"I'm ready"

We went to his place because the man had his cat to take care of. As soon as we got there I crashed on the sofa and I did not feel a single muscle on my body. My hands and legs were just hanging loosely in every direction and I felt how heavy my eyes got. I felt like a rag-doll that has been thrown around the whole week which was pretty much what I had been doing.. Every day I got home around eleven and went straight to bed to wake up at 05:30AM. The lack of sleep really got me. And I have no idea how long I had been lying on the sofa like that when I felt Niko gently shaking my shoulder.

"Mir..?" I slowly opened my eyes and saw the brown haired man kneeling next to me.

"Did I fall asleep?" Goddamn his eyes were too pretty.
Niko just nodded and I sat up.

"I prepared a bath for you.. Thought that it would help relax your muscles a bit" he said and pulled me up.

"You.. what?"
"Go jump in now before it gets cold and meanwhile I prep us something to eat" Niko basically pushed me to the bathroom and once I was in, I dropped my jaws. Aromatic candles, bath foam, some relaxing music playing.

"Holy wow.. " I whispered and turned around to face Niko.

"You did this for me?"
"To who then? Rommi is not exactly a fan of bathing... " Niko chuckled and gave me a towel and a t-shirt to wear.

"Now, jump in and don't come out until you feel like you have relaxed" he kissed my forehead before closing the door leaving me there with no choice than strip down, tie my hair up and step in to the perfectly warm bath. Niko, Niko, Niko... If you only knew how freaking hard I am falling for you with all these little things you do to me.. Tho I was sure he already knew. I wouldn't had asked him to stay over that night they came back to Helsinki. Or the next day. And he knew I wanted to cuddle with him tonight as well. The patience he had with me was unbelievable and I hated myself that I am the way I am. So fucking scared to do it.. I'm sacred that what if he gets disappointed in me because I know drunk Miryam is wild and sober Miryam is just so freaking unsure about everything.

"Fuck Miryam you are such an idiot... " I cursed and covered my face with my hands. He knows so fucking well by now that I am shy and come on, we haven't even kissed yet! For fuck sake.. How long is he gonna wait me like this... ?

I stood up from the bath and dried my body with a soft towel Niko gave me. I then pulled on my undies and the t-shirt he also loaned me and walked back to living room where Niko was, tea mug in his hand and another one ready waiting for me. There was few sandwich on the plate as well.

"Thanks.. " I smiled and snuggled next to him. Niko wrapped his left arm around me and kissed my head. I want to stay like this every night. What the hell was I thinking when I tired to push him away? It was me who started the whole thing anyway. I threw myself into his neck that night which started the whole thing between us. If I hadn't done that, I'd be home alone, watching Netflix until I fall asleep on the sofa and hate myself doing so the next morning because my back would be killing me. But this... This was definitely better than any night home alone.

"How are you feeling?" Niko asked and put his mug on the table.

"Much better.. I can feel my limbs again... "

"You have been training so hard past weeks.. Competitions coming or what?" he wondered and I sat up to take a sandwich he had prepared.

"Oh, no.. I don't do competitions.. But few of my dancers are about to have a show next week so I've been helping them out with the routine and so on... Which of course means a lot of time on pole for me too.." I said and took a bite. The best sandwich ever.

"Damn this is good..."
"Just basic cheese, ham and tomato" Niko laughed quietly while changing the channel.

"Best cheese, best ham, best tomato, best sandwich, end of discussion" it was the best sandwich and I was sure about it.

"You are too cute" the man shook his head and reached for his tea.

"Wanna watch something or wanna hit the bed?" he went to Netflix and scrolled the new movies in the list. Even tho there was few I wanted to see I was sure I'd fall asleep as soon as the first lines are spoken.

"I think I'll go to bed once I'm finished with the tea.. I can barely keep my eyes open anymore.."

Niko nodded and caressed my side. I took the last bite of the sandwich and leaned my head against his shoulder. The next I knew was the feeling of blanket being pulled over me and another body spooning me before the soft lips landed on my neck leaving few gentle kisses on there.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty" Niko greeted me once I managed to get up from the bed.

"More like sleeping troll.. "I yawned and sat behind the kitchen table.

"And morning.. How did I exactly got there?" I pointed to the bedroom. Niko chuckled and told that I had fell asleep right after the last bite of the sandwich and he carried me there.

"Oh.. "
"Want some coffee?" he stood up and opened the cabinet. I just nodded and reached for the bread he had on the table. Niko gave me my coffee and sat back on his chair. I was sure I was not gonna function with only one cup of coffee today. The lack of sleep I had was killing me but I wanted to stay alive some how so I could enjoy Niko's company.

"What you wanna do today?" he asked and made himself another sandwich.

"Sleep.. ?"
"Besides that?"
I shook my shoulders. I didn't have any plans for the weekend so I was pretty much up for anything as long as I kept myself caffeinated.

"We could go to the studio.. If you want.. I can show you around and then after that we can do something with Porko and Pauilne. Or do something first and then go to the studio"

"Sounds good" I smiled and grabbed my phone from the table. I wrote to Pauline that maybe he and Joonas would me up to go to the Korkeasaari zoo or to the Suomenlinna, because the weather seemed to be quite nice and we really did not come up with anything else. Pauline's answer was yes to both ideas so it was decided then. It was gonna be a zoo day.

A/N: Why is he so freaking sweet?!?!

Again, I want to thank you all for the lovely feedback you give and the reads and the votes ♥♥♥ Means a lot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 343 34
Yn a girl a who moved away to another country [ Korea ] because she didn't want to stay with her parents anymore . Niki a high school playboy meets...
246K 2.9K 57
-- ❝ love in different stories ❞ will you be able to escape from the reality? 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 : COMPLETED. 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 : CLOSED.
1.1K 57 42
"You don't understand, Niko. I have sworn myself. I have sworn myself to hate him." Only one moment, one decision, one mistake, can change the world...
90.5K 1.7K 28
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*' 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐚 had a severe drug problem following the death of her mother but she's clean now - Moved to London where she suddenly meets N...