Persona, Scarlet Souls: Dark...

By Zeta_Lyfe

Persona 3, but with more stuff. Darkness and shadows emerged at midnight. Ruin was on the horizon, and very f... More

Chapter 1 Angel Akeboshi & Minato Arisato
Chapter 2 Scarlet & Velvet
Chapter 3 Tartarus
Chapter 4 Experience
Chapter 5 Warning
Chapter 6 The Priestess

Prologue

254 6 0
By Zeta_Lyfe

Time never waits.
It delivers all equally to the same end.

You, who wish to safeguard the future,
however limited it may be. . .

You will be given one year;

Go forth without falter,
with your heart as your guide.

———————————————————————

A beautiful blue butterfly flew in the cool dark of night, the full moon shining brilliantly in the sky. . .

The dark blues and indigos of the late hours became jades and greens with the thunderous shatter of glass.

The once beautiful moon was corrupted, emitting an emerald shine upon the Earth.

A dark red butterfly flew through the hazy light of the Dark Hour. . . .

———————————————————————

You were not to meddle in the affairs of their world.

I wouldn't say I'm. . . "meddling."

That beacon of yours says otherwise.

I wouldn't call it a "beacon." Even if it was, it's not mine.

That will not stop you from using this. . . opportunity.

No, it won't. I gave up everything to ensure their world could survive, I will not let it fall into ruin. . .

You cannot cross into their world.

I'm not. After all. . .

This is a place between dream and reality. Mind and matter. . . .

———————————————————————

(A/N - OKAY! I promise, this is the last fic I'm starting until I finish EVERYTHING. I was just tired of seeing ongoing for everything but Persona in my bio.)

(Anyways, I finally got a cool idea for the Persona fic! Hope you enjoy!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 28 9
Ever since Sunny told what happened about Mari's death, he thought that he could move on after all of his struggles years ago. When he moved to the c...
3.8K 51 40
Persona 3 4 and 5 One shots of your favorite ships being cute, and/or your favorite persona user teams only sharing two brain cells as a whole, and b...
2.3K 23 9
The Shadow Operative led by Mitsuru Kirijo was sent to Inaba to investigate the reappearance cases of Apathy syndrome. There they teamed up with anot...
42 0 20
The fourth part of my "Persona 5" fan fiction series titled "The Phantom Thieves of Hearts." I will try my best to post new chapters every Wednesday...