My Gifted Love (✓)

By Skb494

"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms A... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thankyou Note
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (part 1)
Chapter 97 (part 2)
Chapter 98 (Part 1)
Chapter 98 (Part 2)
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Aadhira-His heart beat
New Book Cover

Chapter 40

7.5K 267 4
By Skb494

Aasha's Pov

I turned to look at Neha. She is sleeping peacefully. She scolded me for drenching in the heavy rain. Now i am feeling like i am going to have fever tomorrow morning. I covered myself with the comforter for the warmth. I recalled today's incidents. Mr. Malhotra's playful smirk whenever i blush of his naughty words and his concern while wiping my mouth and hands, his playfull talk with the little girl and the words he said to me in the rain. 

But my question is why he is doing this all to me? I never shared my personal matter with him. But still he find my pain behind my words in the park. Is he doing this all because i called us friends to Ananya? But he did some more things even before that like hugging and kissing my forehead and dropping me to my place after work. 

Whenever i ask him why he is doing this all he shut my mouth saying that he will give my answer when i am physically and mentally prepared. 

Am i looking that weak? Am i looking like a sick girl to him? Am i looking that pity? I sighed in frustration. Mr. Dev Malhotra is playing with my heart and my mind. Then soon sleep consumed me. 

Morning 8 pm…..

"Aasha wake up. Why today you're sleeping this late?" i heard Neha's word. But i can't open my eyes. I am feeling weak and my eyes are burning. I felt a warm hand touching my forehead.

"Oh my god! You're burning" Neha yelled. I opened my eyes after a lot of struggle. She is sitting beside me on the bed. 

"Thats why i scolded you last night. You know very well that you catch cold very easily. But still you drenched in the rain last night. Now see, you have a fever and look at your red nose" Neha scolded me. 

"I will be okay after a hot shower and i will take some medicine" i said while getting up from the bed but suddenly i felt my head spinning. I was about to loss my balance but Neha grabbed my arms tightly.

"Aasha, Are you okay? What happened? she asked me while making me sit on the bed.

"Nothing just feeling dizzy" i said with my closed eyes. 

"You're not going to office today. Lets go and see the doctor" she said. 

"No Neha. I have to go to office" i said. 

"No you're not going to your office and thats final" she said in her stern voice. I sighed at her. But she is right. I am feeling very weak. 

"Okay! But please give me my laptop. I will ask a sick leave and have to send Mr. Malhotra's schedule to Shreya" i said. 

"Okay! But do it fast. I will bring you something hot" she said while passing me the laptop. After sending a sick leave to Mr. Malhotra and i mailed Mr. Malhotra's schedule to Shreya. Soon shreya called me. She asked me to take care of my health and she also said that she will take care of Mr. Malhotra's schedule.

I cut the call after saying a thankyou to her. I sighed in relief and laid down on the bed feeling tired. A few minutes later i heard my phone rang. But i don't have the energy to lift the phone. 

"Aasha see, Mr. Dev Malhotra, your boss is calling you. Wake up" she said while shaking me. I got up from the bed, feeling very tired. She gave me the phone in my hand. 

"Hello!" i said in my tired voice.

"Aasha! What happened? Why your voice is so dull? Now only i saw your mail. Are you alright? " he asked me with a concerned tone. 

"Actually…i caught cold *sneez* sir. Thats why i *sneeze* asked for a sick leave *sneeze…and i also *sneeze* mailed your today's schedule to Shreya, sir " i said this all in between my sneezing. 

"Hell with my schedule. You're sick there but you're caring about my schedule for today. Now give your phone to your friend and you take rest" he ordered me. I passed my phone to Neha and rested my head on the headboard, closing my eyes. I am having a heavy head ache. When i opened my eyes Neha placed my phone on the bed side table. I even didn't noticed when Neha ended the call. 

"What did Mr. Malhotra said, Neha?" i asked her. 

"He said that he will be here in just 15 minutes with a doctor" she said with a smirk making my eyes go wide. 

"What?" i yelled but soon regretted when i felt pain in my head like someone banging on my head. 

"Hey relax Aasha. Now you need rest. Don't stress yourself" Neha said calmly. I tried to got up from the bed. 

"Where you think you're going? Your boss ordered me to not let you step out of this bed madam. He said that i should take care of you untill he reach here" Neha said. 

"He said that to you?" i asked her in disbelief. She nodded her head in 'yes'.

"Okay atleast let me wash my face. I just don't want to look like this in front of him" i said in my hoarse voice. Ahh. Now my throat also hurting. 

"Oh! So you want to look good in front of him?" she asked me with a smirk. 

What happened to her today? She is acting weird, i sighed.

"Neha, look i am wearing a dedy bear printed pajama. You want me to stand in front of my boss like this? How embarrassing it will be? What he will think of me?" i said tiredly. 

"You never cared about your appearance for anyone before. You never change yourself for others. And you never worried what others will think of you. But now you want to look good for your boss" she said, making my eyes go wide. She is right. I never wanted to look good for others and cared what others think of my look. But today… No i didn't want to look good for my boss. I mean he is my boss. How can i stand in front of him with my messy hair, red nose and most importantly in this Cartoon printed pajama? It will spoil my image, na? I convinced myself. 

Neha helped me to wash my face. Then i asked her to leave as i have to wash myself. I brushed my teeth and washed my body with a cotton towel using a hot water. I changed into my simple brown cotton salwar. I didn't pin my stole.

My face and nose looks completely red because of this cold and fever. My lips looks very dry. I felt very tired and weak. More than that i am shivering in fever. My mouth felt very dry. When i came out of the bathroom, Neha made me lay on the bed. I asked her a hot coffee. After having a hot coffee, i was about to lay on the bed but i heard the door bell rang. Neha went to open the door. I laid on the bed feeling extremely weak. Suddenly i felt dizzy and soon i was embraced by the darkness.

When i opened my eyes, i felt a terrible headache. I held my head in my hand because of the pain, with my eyes closed. 

"What happened, Aasha? Are you having headache?" i heard a concerned male voice. I felt a warm muscular hand touching my cheeks. I opened my eyes only to find Mr. Malhotra sitting beside me with his hands touching my cheeks. 

"Sir..you here" i asked him in my hoarse voice. 

"Shhhhh.. First drink this warm water" saying this he made me sit on the bed. Then he made me drink a glass of hot water with his hand. Drinking the hot water really helped to sooth my throat pain. He placed the empty glass on the bedside table. 

"How you're feeling now?" he asked me with a smile while pushing my hair behind my ear. 

"Feeling better, sir. But what are you doing here? Where is Neha? What time it is?" i asked him looking here and there for Neha. 

"First relax. Neha went to her office and i am here to take care of you and as for the time its 1 pm" he said with a chuckle.

I was shocked when he said Neha went to office. How can she leave me alone with my boss here? And Why he is here to take care of me? Its already 1 pm. He should be in the office by now. He has an important meeting at 2 pm.

"Sir, you have an important meeting at 2 pm. You should go now. I can take care of myself" i said.

"Aasha! I already informed Sameer to take care of the meeting. So relax" he said with a smile. 

"But.. But when you came here?" i asked him. 

"I came here with a doctor when you were sleeping tiredly. The doctor injected you and left after giving medicine for you. Then i asked Neha to go to her work as i am here to take care of you. She first protested then however agreed" he said with a calm expression on his face. 

"Oh! I didn't know anything" i said looking down. 

"You were very weak and tired. Thats why you didn't know anything. Okay you didn't had anything from morning. Doctor gave you some medicine. After having lunch, you have to take all medicine" he said while stroking my head. I looked at his eyes which is full of concern. Soon i heard cooker whistle sound. 

"Stay here only. I will be back in a few minutes" saying this he left the room. What he is doing? Whats with that cooker whistle? I slowly got up from my bed and dragged my weak body to the kitchen to only get shocked. There Mr. Malhotra cooking in the kitchen with an apron. He is serving something in the bowl. Oh my god! I walked fast towrds him.

"Sir, why you're doing this all? Let me do all this? Please sir, Oh my god" i said in my panicked tone.

"Hey Aasha! Why you first got up from the bed? Didn't i asked you to stay there?" he asked me in his stern voice. 

"But sir… " suddenly i felt my head spinning. Before i could fall flat on the floor Mr. Malhotra grabbed me by my waist. 

"Aasha, are you alright?" he asked me with a worried look. 

"Yes i am fine. Just feeling weak" i said. 

"Thats why i asked you to stay in your bedroom. Now see what happened?" he said softly, kissing my forehead. I looked down, blushing slightly. He suddenly lift me in his arms in a bridal style. 

"Sirr.. What are you doing?" i screamed while wrapping my arms tightly on his neck. 

"Shhhh..Let me carry you to your room" he said while kissing the tip of my nose. 

"Sir, please leave me. I can walk" i pleaded him. 

" If it were not me, you would have fell on the ground a fes minuyes before. Then how can you walk" he asked, looking into my eyes. I looked down feeling embarrassed.

"I suddenly felt dizzy. Thats why" i said in my soft tone when he made my sit on the bed. 

"Okay stay here. I will bring you something to eat" he said while kissing me on my cheeks and left the room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
993K 39K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
113K 5K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...
72.7K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...