We're just friends (Y/N)

Von WomenofMarvel_

You're Lizzie's best friend who just booked a role in Infinity War alongside her. You're so excited because M... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 15

8.8K 377 122
Von WomenofMarvel_

Lizzie's POV:
The flight to Edinburgh made me feel sick. Not because of the flight itself but seeing Y/N and Scarlett so cozy. Scarlett fell asleep on Y/N's chest and Y/N stroked her hair gently. It just gave me flashbacks of the countless times Y/N has held me while I fall asleep. I missed her so much. After my talk with mom last night I called Robbie and ended things. I wasn't going to tell her until I spent time by myself to make sure I was certain before I ruin our friendship even more. Also to assure her it's not just a rebound. I want this to be a long term thing. The next month I've just got to find a way for her not to hate me anymore. It's going to be a tough one.

As we arrive at our house it's pretty nice. Scarlett turns to us as we both walk in.
"Ok a few ground rules. I want to have a nice and calm few weeks. I get why you're not talking right now I really do but for the sake of me not being caught in the middle can we please at least be amicable. I'm not asking for much just a hi here and there. A wave maybe. Just basic common courtesy. That's all," Scarlett requests.
"I'm in," I say smiling at Y/N.
"Fine," Y/N agrees reluctantly.
"Wow you really are whipped for me," Scarlett teases. Wait what?
"Maybe a little," Y/N blushes. Are they dating? Scarlett notices my face.
"Anyway why don't we all go and get settled in?" Scarlett suggests.
"Great idea," Y/N agrees running up to grab the best room making me smile.

After we've unpacked I knock on Scarlett's door and she opens it surprised to see me.
"You ok?" Scarlett asks.
"Will you do something for me or not do something for me?" I request.
"Sure. What do you need?"
"I know you and Y/N are together now but can you just not have sex while I'm here? I know I have no right to-," I start. Y/N appears from behind her. Oh no.
"No you don't have any right to dictate my life. I will sleep with Scarlett if we both want to. You have absolutely no say in this. You lost that right when you picked him," Y/N declares angrily.
"How would you feel if I was sleeping with Robbie in the room next to yours?" I challenge her.
"Are you serious?" Scarlett says disapprovingly.
"I just I'm leaving. I'll be back later for dinner I just need to go for a walk," Y/N excuses herself.

Y/N's POV:
I don't know where I'm going I don't care I just keep walking. I walk into this pub and sit at the bar ordering myself a pint. It's just after midday so it's not too soon to have a drink. A woman walks in who immediately catches my eye. Long blonde hair, soft green eyes and a beautiful smile. What can I say? I have a type. Shit she's coming over. Ok act natural.
"Is this seat taken?" She asks in a charming English accent.
"Please sit," I invite her.
"Why do I recognise you?" The mystery woman inquires.
"I have one of those faces," I dismiss it.
"Can I at least find out the name of the woman I'm about to buy a drink for?" She requests.
"Y/N and I think I'd rather buy you a drink but I would like to know your name too," I counter.
"Hmm a gentlewoman. My name is Florence." I order us drinks and we sit getting to know a little about each other.
"So Miss Florence what brings you to a pub in the middle of the day?" I inquire.
"I'm meeting my friends in a little while. But I'm very glad that I bumped into you," She almost flirts.
"So am I. There's something about you that I'm intrigued by. I need to know more," I reply and she blushes a little. This could be fun.

"I've been so stressed lately I spend all my free time cooking," I inform her.
"You like to cook?" She almost shouts.
"Yes? Why are you so excited?" I laugh.
"I love to cook. It's my favourite thing in the world," Florence informs me.
"So what are you going to make me?" I ask confidently.
"Whatever you want. I do want to give you a British food education though. What would you make?" Florence inquires. I bite my lip smiling.
"For starters Bruschetta, main pan seared sirloin steak and for dessert that's whatever takes your fancy," I smirk.
"You're confident I like that. When can I cook for you?" Florence checks.
"I've got a hectic few days but I have Saturday evening free. I'm not sure I want to wait until then to see you again though," I answer.
"Sounds perfect. I'm going to a bar this evening with some friends they have karaoke if you get some time join us. Here give me your phone and send me a message. I'll give you the address," She invites me. Florence types in her number with the contact name 'Florence🔫😏'.
"What's with the gun?" I ask.
"It's a hint to get to know me better for future reference. My friends are here now so I've got to go. I know I'll see you later," Florence whispers kissing my cheek before leaving. Damn.

Author's Note: Welcome Florence

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

511K 12.1K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...
370K 10.2K 48
Lizzie Olsen & Female Reader Book 1: Y/N is a 25 year old high school teacher in Florida who loves Marvel (duh), sharks, music and writing. When her...
151K 4.5K 100
Your best friend Tom Holland lands you a role in Endgame as a new rising hero. You're so excited because you love the Marvel franchise and you get to...
82.2K 2.1K 42
Book 2 Carrying on from suck it up I don't own any marvel content All rights reserved