Ask & Dare (¿Discontinued?)

By Vanellopex

Ask and Dare: Me, Ralph, Merida, Elsa, Hiccup, Jack, Repunzel, and Olaf! More

Ask Us!
Dare
Ask & Dare
More Dares
Moment of Truths
Volleyball Match
Freeze!
Author's Note
Apple Shooting
A/N: Attention all Jelsa Shippers!

Ask and Dare

395 20 5
By Vanellopex

Elsa: so we have a question for... me and Jack! Frozenheart10947 asks... "Elsa, do you love Jack and Jack, do you love Elsa?"

Jack: *bolts up* huh 0-0? *Starts to blush* well uh...

Elsa: well I do, only as a friend.

Jack: Oh *slumps shoulders* me too.

Elsa: *kisses Jack's nose* I'm just messing with you.

Everyone: ooooooohhhhhhh!

Elsa: oh settle down. We have a dare! MericcupJackunzel dares Merida and Hiccup to have a contest.

Hiccup: FINALLY!

Elsa: she dares you two... "to eat a bowl of super hot chili"

Hiccup: pff. That's easy!

Merida: challenge accepted! Your going down Hiccup!

*Maids bring in 2 bowls of chili. Every one sites in a circle surrounding Merida and Hiccup.*

Vanellope: On your marks.... get set...GO!

Hiccup: *starts eating the chilli at a fast rate, covering his face in chili.* oh that's good.

Merida: *yawns* are you quiet done yet... *pushes bowl in front of her, empty*

Hiccup: wha- THATS IMPOSSIBLE!

Elsa: Don't worry, the chili is sweet at first... just wait until the after burn *smirks*

Merida: what after- HOLY MOLY! *waves hand by her mouth, panting heavily* WATER! I NEED WATER! *runs to the kitchen*

Hiccup: haha that means i- HOLY MOTHER OF TOOTHLESS!*bursts out of the room*

Everyone: *laughs their butts off*

Vanellope: I guess there's no winner, *laughs* please... SEND MORE!

Elsa: PLEASE DO! This is HISTARICAL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
57.9K 131 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...