A Salty reunion: Captain Jack...

By Ari_Vll

(y/n) Maris has a secret: she's a pirate. After 8 years of living in Port Royal, being a Lady, befriended wit... More

Prologue: My Past
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

1.5K 31 2
By Ari_Vll

They finally arrived at Tortuga. A dank and dirty port, where the tides seem to have swept together the scum of the Caribbean: pirates, privateers, prostitutes, thieves, and drunkards. With its cantered, rotting docks, weather beaten buildings, and odd assortment of livestock running free: donkeys, chickens, etc. far less civilized than Port Royal. Y/n, Will, and Jack move through the crowds as Y/n and Jack show Will around a bit.

"It is indeed a sad life that has never breathed deeply of the sweet, proliferous bouquet that is Tortuga Savvy?" Will noticed that Jack caught a random staff that was flown right into Jack's hand. Jack turns to Will, "What do you think?" Y/n turns to see Will's face. He notices a man drinking rum like a beast. "It'll linger," Will says. "It's... fine," Y/n adds. "Haven't you been here before?" he asks Y/n. "Oh I have, but the place always surprises me" "That's because you don't come here often, luv". Jack says He turns to Will and says, "I'll tell you mate, if every town in the world were like this one, no man would ever feel unwanted." Y/n raises an eyebrow, "No man would ever feel unwanted, you say? I wonder why "she looks at Jack." "It is what I say," ignoring her glare.

A redheaded woman was walking towards them "Scarlet!" Jack says as he walks toward her, but instead of saying anything, she slaps him and leaves. "Not sure I deserved that." Y/n stares at him, Will gives a side look. "Oh, something tells me that it was well deserved, Jack. You had company while you were away. "Another blonde woman walked toward them, "Giselle!" "Who was she? and who's this woman?" "Which woman?" Jack asks. Giselle slaps him and looks at Y/n "He's a cheat!" As she walks away, Will just stares at Jack. "I may have deserved that," Jack says. Y/n stares down at Jack with her mouth open a little "Clearly".

Jack tried to apologize to Y/n, but it wasn't working out. "Y/n luv, you have to understand, a man has desires". She stopped and turned around "desires? Oh, so having one wasn't enough, so add two more to your desires? " He grabs hold of her hands and looks at her. "Darling, I was alone. If I had you, there wouldn't be anyone else, but you." She looks at him seriously and says, "There wasn't supposed to be anyone else, Jack." He looked down, "Your right. So how about this?" He leans closer and whispers to her ear. Y/n makes a face and turns to him "Are you serious? unbelievable! " She walks away and stands next to Will.

"Are you alright?" Will asks. Y/n crosses her arms. "No, not really. He can be such an idiot. A loveable one at that!". "Found him!" Jack yells around the corner. Will and Y/n are beside Jack, looking to see who he was looking for. It was Mr. Gibbs sleeping on the floor where pigs were sleeping with him. Jack has a bucket of water and splashes on Mr. Gibbs. "Curse you for breathing, you slack-jawed idiot!" he yells as the three of them look at him. "Mothers love. ""Jack" "You should know better than to wake a man while he's sleeping," he adds. "Ah, fortunately, I know how to counter it." He walks toward Gibbs. "The man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink. The man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking. "

Jack lends a hand to Mr. Gibbs "Aye. That'll about do it. " Will throws another bucket of water at Gibbs. "Blast! I'm already awake!" he yells. "That was for the smell." Will says. "Nice to see you again, Mr. Gibbs," Y/n adds. He looks at Will and nods, then looks at Y/n. "Nice to see you again, Maris." The four of them walk into a saloon.

Will and Y/n were standing as Jack was walking with a drink in his hand toward Mr. Gibbs. "Where do you think you're standing, luv?" he grabs Y/n's waist. "I'm with Will-" he looks at Will. "Keep a sharp eye." Will nods. "Come on darling, you'll sit with me." They walked together, and when Jack sat down, he settled Y/n sitting on his lap. He noticed Y/n blushing. "This doesn't change things, Jack." Y/n was clearly still upset with him after he failed to apologize, even though it felt nice to be in this position.

He moves his hand around her waist and leads her hand around his neck. He leans closer and whispers "I'm sorry" and kisses her. He goes down and kisses her neck. "Jack", she hides her face against his shoulder. "Alright, you're forgiven." She leans in for one more kiss as Gibbs comes and sits down with his drink. Y/n crosses her leg to get comfortable as she listens to the conversation.

"Now what's the nature of this venture you're in?" Gibbs asks as he drinks his rum. "I'm going after the Black Pearl". Mr. Gibbs gasps and coughs in his drink. "I know where it's gonna be, and I'm gonna take it". Mr. Gibbs looks at Jack with uncertainty, "Jack, it's a fool's errand. You know better than me and Y/n the tales of the Black Pearl." "That's why I know what Barbossa is up to. All I need is a crew, which counts Y/n and the lad." "I hear Captain Barbossa's not a man to suffer fools, nor strike a bargain with one."

"Well, it's a good thing I'm not a fool." Y/n and Gibbs look at Jack. "Prove me wrong. What makes you think Barbossa will give up his ship to you?" Gibbs asked. "Let's just say it's a matter of leverage". Will heard this and turned his head a little. Y/n looked at Jack. "Huh?" both of them said. Jack made several head nods toward Will until Mr. Gibbs noticed. "The kid?" he asks in confusion. "That is the child of Bootstrap Bill Turner. Is his only child Savvy? " Gibbs turns his head to take a look at Will, "Is he now?" with keen interest. He looks back at Jack "Leverage," says you. I think I sense a shift in the wind, I say. I'll find us a crew. There's bound to be crazy sailors like you. " "One can only hope. Take what you can." "Give nothing back!" they cheer, their mugs full.

As Mr. Gibbs takes his leave for another drink, Y/n looks at Jack and says, "Jack, I don't know about this". He looks at her and says, "Well, what don't you know?" "I brought Will to help us save Elizabeth and now leverage? It's wrong." "Y/n, you'll have to trust me on this." He continues to drink his rum. Y/n looks at Will "I hope you heard Will. Now you have to think of how to stop it, "she thought.

and Will went together as Jack and Y/n went to the other room. As Y/n and Jack entered their room and saw only one bed, they stood. "Well, it looks like we'll make do." Jack decides to jump on the bed and makes a pose.

"Well darling? coming into bed?" He looks at Y/n. "I can't help, but think of Elizabeth. What she must be doing now that she probably knows that Barbossa and the rest are cursed. " Y/n bit her lip as she paced. "I hope she's alright." She sits on the bed, but her back is turned. Jack moves his head underneath Y/ns's lap, "You're worrying too much." She looks down and chuckles, "Perhaps I am". It's finally just the two of them, and Jack makes his move. "Perhaps what you need is someone to take your mind somewhere else." He leaves Y/ns's lap and switches her to the bed. Y/n gasped "Jack!" Y/n laughs and sighs. She puts her hand on Jack's cheek. "Why are you so handsome?".

Jack smirks and leans Y/n toward a kiss. Y/n wraps her arms around him and explores his back. Jack stands with his left forearm in place as his right hand touches Y/n's thighs. Y/n lifts her right leg as he touches her thigh and strokes. Y/n switches places with Jack as she goes on top of him. Jack smirks "Sail away darling".

He puts both hands on her waist. Y/n smiles as she kisses him and he kisses her back, their love palpable. He moves his arms toward her back and rises. One hand holds her wrist as the other holds his position. Y/n moans as Jack kisses her neck. "Jack", she moans. He stops and looks at her. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you were?" She looks at him and smirks "Many times". She puts her hands on his cheeks and then neck as she swoons over a kiss on his lips.

She starts to kiss his neck and Jack moans, clearly enjoying this. As they both make out and lie on the bed, they break free and breath while looking at each other's eyes. Jack wraps his arm around her as she snuggles close to him. "Night luv" Jack plants a kiss on her forehead. "Mmm, night Jack".

~mini skip~

Morning rose and they started to walk to the dock. "Had a nice rest?" Will asks Y/n as they walk. "I did, why do you ask?" She turns her head to Will. "Well, if I'm not mistaken, I heard laughter". Y/n blushed as she thought of her heated moment with Jack. "Hopefully that's the only thing you heard. Fortunately for me, it was lovely". " Will notices Y/n is smiling. He's glad that she's happy with Jack, considering his personality.

Mr. Gibbs introduces the new crew to Jack, as Will and Y/n join in. "Feast your eyes, Captain. All of them were faithful hands before the mast. Every man's worth his salt and crazy to boot". Mr. Gibbs said proudly. Will looks unconvinced. "So this is your able bodied crew?" Jack and the others continue to walk as he looks at them and stops at a particular pirate. "You, sailor!" he looks at a pirate with a parrot on his shoulder. "Cotton, sir." Mr. Gibbs added. "Mr. Cotton, do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?" Jack asks Cotton, but he doesn't respond. "Answer, man!" "He's a mute sir. The poor devil had his tongue cut out. So he trained the parrot to talk for him. "No one's yet figured out how".

Cotton opened his mouth and there was no tongue. Everyone steps a bit back. Jack was about to move forward, but stopped and looked at the parrot "Mr. Cottons parrot, same question". The parrot responded, "Wind in your sails! "Wind in your sails". We look at Mr. Gibbs "Mostly, we figure that means yes". "Of course it does," he turns to Will. "Satisfied?" "Well you've proved they are mad," Will mumbles. Y/n smirked, "We are all mad Will in different ways."

One of the crew members spoke up. "What's the benefit for us?" We all turned to see who had spoken. A mystery person with a hat on appears. Jack takes off the hat and reveals Anamaria. "Anamaria" Jack smiles. She slaps him right on the spot. "I suppose you didn't deserve that one either," Will said, looking at Jack. "No, that one I deserved." Y/n remembers Anamaria and looks at Jack "Why?" "You stole my boat!" Anamaria responded. "Oh, that's why.." Y/n looked down as she nodded. "Actually.." Jack was about to say something else, but she slapped Jack again, hard. "Ouch". Y/n mumbled something. "Borrowed. borrowed without permission, but with every intention of bringing it back".

"But you didn't!" "You'll get another one," Jack smiled. Anamaria glared at Jack, pointing her finger at him. "I will," she said. Will backs up Jack "A better one." Jack agrees with Will "A better one!" he smiled. "That one." Jack was confused. "What one?" Everyone turned and saw the interceptor. "That one?!" Jack said, looking at Will. Y/n tried to silently laugh. He turned around to face Anamaria "Aye, that one. What say you?" "Aye!" all the pirates agreed and marched off to the ship. "No no. it's frightful bad luck to bring a woman aboard, sir. " Mr. Gibbs said. "Mr. Gibbs, I'm a woman". Y/n pointed out. Jack wrapped his arm around Y/n. "It'll be far worse not to have Anamaria, because the same goes for Y/n."

~Time skip~

The ship arrives at Isla de Muerta. Mr. Cotton parrots sings "Dead men tell no tales". Everyone was looking at the island. "It gives me shivers to think how many honest sailors have been claimed by this passage." Mr.. Gibbs said. Will and Y/n followed him. "How is it Jack came upon that compass?" he asks Gibbs. "Not a lot is known about Jack Sparrow before he showed up at Tortuga with a mind to find the treasure of Isla de Muerta. That was before I met him, when he captained the Black Pearl". "What?" he asked, turning to face Gibbs, whose eyes widened as he took a sip of rum and then turned to Y/n." Did you know about this?" Y/n chuckled nervously, "haha... I may have". She turned to look at Jack, and so did Will. "He failed to mention that".

"He plays things closer to the vest now. A hard learned lesson it was. " Y/n knew what Mr. Gibbs was about to talk about and she was now serious. "Three days out on the venture, the first mate says, Everything's an equal share. That means the location of the treasure too. So Jack gives up the bearings. That night, there was a mutiny."

Y/n was remembering that night as Mr. Gibbs explained the story to Will. "They marooned Jack on an island and left him to die, but not before he'd gone mad with the heat". Will looks at Y/n. "Were you there when the mutiny happened?" Y/n looked at Will with a single tear falling. "Aye, I was. I couldn't help him or they would have killed me. So I left." Will patted her shoulder. "So that's why he's all..." He imitates Jack. "Reasons have nothing to do with it". Gibbs said.

"Now Will, when a pirate is marooned, he's given a pistol with a single shot, one shot. It won't do any good for hunting or being rescued. But after three weeks of a starving belly and thirst, that pistol starts to look real friendly. " He points a finger pistol towards his head. "But Jack escaped the island and still has that single shot. He won't use it, though, save on one man". "Barbossa," Y/n said with a serious face. "Aye". Will nodded, but then thought "How did Jack escape the island?"

"We'll I'll ye" Y/n listened closely, even though she didn't know how he escaped. " He waded out into the shallows and waited for three days and one night. On the fourth morning he roped sea turtles, making a raft." Will looked at Gibbs. "He roped..." "Sea turtles..." Y/n said. Gibbs looked at them both. "Aye, sea turtles," Gibbs nodded. Will thought, "What did he use for rope?" Mr. Gibbs didn't know how to respond, but Jack was standing right in front of us. "Human hair. from my back," he said. "Lower the anchor!" he ordered his men.

"Young Mr. Turner, Y/n and I are to go ashore." The three of us follow Jack. "Captain. What if the worst happens?" Mr. Gibbs asks Jack. "Keep to the code," Jack responds, and walks away. "Aye. the code". Will looks puzzled, but walks along. Jack, Y/n, and Will climb aboard a small boat and let the crew lower them and they row off to the island. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 413 13
ᴵᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵖᵘⁿⁱˢʰᵐᵉⁿᵗ She was sent down to earth as a punishment. He was an infamous pirate. She joined his crew, he fell for her. She l...
235K 8.1K 37
She was the Sun. He was the Moon. Together they balanced out each other. Catherine Bailey is the cousin of Elizabeth Swann and best friends to Wil...
221K 5.2K 23
Captain Jack Sparrow was never known for one woman, he had many and then left them and broke their hearts; that all changes when Hazel Swann finds hi...
90.6K 1.7K 28
Maria Swann thought she had her life all planned. Her Father's second favorite in line to marry the second in command. All was planned until she real...