IF (A Jottie story)

By St4rryx_

Hi guys, since reading Princess at heart by Connie Glynn, I have decided to make a fan fiction. Make sure to... More

A/N Thank you
All Alone- Chapter One
They know now -Chapter Two
The Plan-Part One- Chapter three
100 views special- The Plan- part 2
The Man in the Goat Mask- Chapter 5
Sorry
Burning the past- Chapter 7
'Trailer' (not a chapter)
Betrayal- Chapter 8

Jamie & ......... (mystery )?!?!- Chapter four

201 5 5
By St4rryx_

a/n I hope you like this Chapter! I am sorry is this is to short or long. I love y'all so much. Make sure to comment any feedback! Ps there is a mystery POV! It is pretty obvi after a while but anyways enjoy!.

This chapter is dedicated to @xXgrace7Xx for entertaining me in lockdown. <3 <3 

———————————————————————————————————————————

Mystery POV:

I look down at her. She is fiddling with a ring that I think I have seen before. She looked like she wanted read a book called : Mysteries of the fairytale , but was too distracted . I told him  that she wouldn't be where he thought she would be. I don't realize I am crying until I see something wet on her cheek.  At first I thought she was crying, but then she looked up...

Lottie's POV:

I looked up...

"JAMIE?!"

"SHHH! "

"What the hell!?"

 Sheesh! I am so not shushing. I mean he appears out of NOWHERE  and he expects me to be chill? Is he savage? Ok ok! I know I'm overreacting but seriously?

"Lottie be quie-"

"I mean you appear out of NOWHERE and you expect me to be chill?"

I think I might have upset him... but wow, he's gone soft. His face was twisted in a pained position & tears streamed down his face. He didn't have his cold mask on?! Something is seriously wrong. I know that we haven't seen each other for a very long time, & that (I hope ) he likes me, but there is something else.

"Wow um, I'm sorry Jamie. That was so insensitive of me. I've missed you so much."

His eyes were looking all over me, as if searching for something.

"Jamie? What's wrong? Are you OK?"

"I- I- *gulps* Binah told me." 

This is the LAST thing I wanted. Jamie already has been through so much. I am so bad for him.

"How could you do that to yourself, Lottie? Why? How? "

"I- I don't kno-"

"Ta Da Da. You. Do. Know. "

"I guess ever since left and I have been beating myself up for that because I guess I feel that it is my fault that any of this happened, you leaving, Ellie leaving... feeling like she owed me. Really, I am the one who owes everyone. I have been trying to find a way to make this right, but until then I have been doing... *I trailed off, it was hard to say & admit it.*"

I consciously pulled my sleeves down, not wanting him to see the... you know.

Jamie's POV:

She looked up...

"JAMIE?!"

"SHHH! " 

I most certainly do NOT want to get caught... that may have come out a bit too aggressive though.

"What the hell!?"  Oh no..

"Lottie be quie-" 

Something is up, she is usually obedient & quiet...

"I mean you appear out of NOWHERE and you expect me to be chill?"

I don't know why, but I started to cry. Maybe it was the fact that Lottie may have moved on, or the fact that instead of a huge hug I got a "WTH",. Nope, the first one

"Wow um, I'm sorry Jamie. That was so insensitive of me. I've missed you so much."    :(

I didn't want to make her self conscious, but my eyes acted by themselves. I scanned Lottie, looking for where she... you know.

"Jamie? What's wrong? Are you OK?"

 Oh shoot! I must have been looking for a while...

"I- I- *gulps* Binah told me."

I can tell that Lottie is currently beating herself up in the inside.

"How could you do that to yourself, Lottie? Why? How? "

"I- I don't kno-"

"Ta Da Da. You. Do. Know. " 

since when did I Ta Da Da??

"I guess ever since left and I have been beating myself up for that because I guess I feel that it is my fault that any of this happened, you leaving, Ellie leaving... feeling like she owed me. Really, I am the one who owes everyone. I have been trying to find a way to make this right, but until then I have been doing... *She trailed off*"

She pulled her sleeves down, as if she was hiding something.

"Lottie please..."

"What?" Her voice was quivering. She IS hiding something.

I don't know what got into me, but I stormed off. I went to get Haru, who was currently getting Lottie's supplies into the limo.

Lottie's POV:

I looked at where Jamie was supposed to be. He wasn't there. Oh Jamie...

——————————-

Time skip (about 7 mins)

——————————————

I heard some rustling beneath the tree house. What is it? Jamie didn't make that much noise when he came...

I quickly tie my hair into a high ponytail & take my hoodie off, revealing all my scars.

Jamie's POV :

I had sent Haru to the treehouse, knowing that Lottie would react to it... what I didn't know was HOW she would react to it.I hid in the bushes to watch... SHOOT... SHE HEARD

She quickly ties her hair into a high ponytail & takes her hoodie off, revealing countless scars. I think she is prepping for a battle... but how does she know all this?! 

She is wearing what women Partisans wear when the prep for battle... SASKIA.  I initially sent Haru there as he had blackmailed her for a whole year, so she was bound to have a reaction, but I have decided to send Haru a signal to back down. 

I looked at Haru & signed come back down, she is wearing partisan battle clothes... RETREAT! In our secret language, but too late, Lottie had creeped behind Haru & did a routine that only TOP partisans can do... I just mastered it a week ago.

She had Haru on the ground by his throat & knee on his stomach.

"Oh. Haru- BLOODY HELL! HARU???!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"I came because Jam-"

"No. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY" 

Her grip on his throat got tighter... Wow. WTF... WHO R U & WHAAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH LOTTIE!!!???

"But-"

"No buts. I know you stay in the same building, but YOU STILL PROMISED YOU WOULD STAY AWAY FROM HIM! I CANNOT LET YOU GO AFTER YOU DID WHAT YOU DID TO ME FOR A PROMISE TO STAY AWAY & THEN NOT DOING IT! *chokes Down sobs & voice becomes softer & more vulnerable * They were my everything... & now they're gone. I've lost everything."

I know this is not the time, but I was blushing like crazy! She went through all this for me, us, everyone?

Her hands began shaking as she let one tear slide. She stood up & went back to her pillow. Haru got up with purple marks where Lottie had held him.

"Lottie, I'm sorry" Haru choked.

"The only reason I am letting you go is that you are Jamie's everything. He has never had his free will & that stuff, & you are his everything & if I take you, then - then... "

Wow! A couple of tears streamed down my face. I am so bad for everyone. I got up & went to the treehouse.

Haru's POV:

Hi, I am sorry that is POV is so small, I just wanted to 'let Haru "express" what he felt'.

I sneaked up, trying to get to Lottie. Jamie-kun had told me to sneak up on her to see her reaction..

I looked at Jamie-kun... he was signing she is wearing partisan battle clothes... RETREAT! In our secret language, but too late, Lottie had creeped behind me & did a routine that only TOP partisans can do... I just mastered it a 3 days ago.

She had me on the ground by my throat & knee on my stomach.

"Oh. Haru- BLOODY HELL! HARU???!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"I came because Jam-"

"No. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY"

Her grip on my through got tighter... Wow. WTF... WHO R U & WHAAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH LOTTIE!!!???

"But-" bro we live in the sam-

"No buts. I know you stay in the same building, but YOU STILL PROMISED YOU WOULD STAY AWAY FROM HIM! I CANNOT LET YOU GO AFTER YOU DID WHAT YOU DID TO ME FOR A PROMISE TO STAY AWAY & THEN NOT DOING IT! *chokes Down sobs & voice becomes softer & more vulnerable * They were my everything... & now they're gone. I've lost everything."

Her hands began shaking as she let one tear slide. She stood up & went back to her pillow. I got up with purple marks where Lottie had held me.

"Lottie, I'm sorry" I choked. Sure, I didn't actually mean it, but I wanted to please Jamie-kun.

"The only reason I am letting you go is that you are Jamie's everything. He has never had his free will & that stuff, & you are his everything & if I take you, then - then... "

Lottie's POV:

I quickly tie my hair into a high ponytail & take my hoodie off, revealing all my scars.

I found Haru trying to sneak up to me. He was looking somewhere in the middle of nowhere, nodding. He must be crazy. I shook my head & attacked.

I  had him on the ground by his throat & knee on his stomach.

"Oh. Haru- BLOODY HELL! HARU???!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"  Seriously... HARU?

"I came because Jam-"

"No. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY" Like wow

My grip on his throat got tighter.

"But-" UGH

"No buts. I know you stay in the same building, but YOU STILL PROMISED YOU WOULD STAY AWAY FROM HIM! I CANNOT LET YOU GO AFTER YOU DID WHAT YOU DID TO ME FOR A PROMISE TO STAY AWAY & THEN NOT DOING IT! *chokes Down sobs & voice becomes softer & more vulnerable * They were my everything... & now they're gone. I've lost everything."

My hands began shaking as I shed one tear. I stood up & went back to my pillow. Haru got up with purple marks where I had held me.

"Lottie, I'm sorry" He choked. 

"The only reason I am letting you go is that you are Jamie's everything. He has never had his free will & that stuff, & you are his everything & if I take you, then - then... " 

I broke down. Crying softly, I shut the book & placed it to the side. I took out Mr Truffles & hugged him like my life depended on it. Haru came down and sat next to me. Eww. 

"Hey. Lottie. Calm down. Shh. Shh."

 Haru could comfort people other than Jamie?! Either way, he made me feel like a baby. He reminded me of dad when I was 3. He was the best until- until... *cries more* 

I turned my head to see Jamie sitting to the other side of me & I saw Jamie sitting there.  I snuggled in on his shoulder,

Jamie's POV:

Lottie did something I did not expect. She snuggled on my shoulder. I rest my head on her head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip(about one hour)

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was sunrise & I just woke up. No one else was there... 

I look over the Rosewood.I spotted a fuzzy golden, smooth brown & ruffled black blobs. I raced over to them. Lottie, Haru &- & ELLIE?! 

Lottie was running away. I glared at Ellie, then followed.

Lottie POV:

When I saw Ellie, I raced off. It was too overwhelming to see her. Memories of the kiss, the cruel smile, the heart throb, the purple & black crescents under eyes, rain & starwars pjs. It all came back. She could hear Jamie calling my name, but I kept going faster & faster.

Ellie's  POV :

I had snuck out of Maradova just to see Lottie. I had to make sure she was ok. I missed her sooooooooooooooo much. 

When I saw Lottie. I ran up to her. She look as if she'd seen a ghost... and the next thing I knew was that that angel of a Lottie was running so freakin' fast & that the DEVIL of a Jamie was glaring at me & running after her. 

Haru towered over me. I gulped. He was at his core. This is what Lottie has been facing for a year because of me.* third person* Before she knew it, she was blacked out on the floor with a broken nose. *anyone* Since when was Haru so protective of Lottie???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/n

Sorry for such a repetitive chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! That was by FAR the longest chapter so far.  I hope you guys are well. Y'all are THE best.  This chapter was 2,139 words. Make sure to comment any feedback or suggestions!! Cya!

Have a nice life!

I cant wait to update! <3 

Xoxo

Blxssxm 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
59.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...