I Like You So Much

By PhyuPwint8

Li Jiao was admitted to college, but her family feared that their little girl would get ruined by a pig of a... More

Chapter 1 Nanda Militray Training
Novel Summary
2.Hello Instructor!You are so dark.
3.Rest
4.During The Military Training
5.Free Run
6.Ground Attraction
7.Zipper
8.Little White Shoes Take Off
9.Crystal Shoes
10.Instructor
11.Chicken Paws
12.
13.Aspiration is to be a Light Bulb!
14.Wear A Cap
15.Shame Car
16.Night Training Part I
17.Fainted At Night Training
18.Pubilc Humiliation
19.Pure Lust
20.Xiao Li Kneel On The Spot!!
21.I Am Behind You.
22.Actually He is handsome and kind.
23.Normality
24.He Has No Girlfriend.
25.The Suitor
26.The Rounded Hug
27.Watermelon Before the Mid Autumn Festival
28.The Li Family
29.Confidenti As Solider
30.I Am Stalking As A Little Tail
31.Don't Say Goodbye To Big Green Tree
32.
33.Twilight
34.Additional Training For 5Kilometre
35.I won't be happy anymore.
36.I Will Come.
37.His Request
38.Send Him A Message
39.Are You Angry???
40.Loyal to the Country, Love to You Only.
41.I Like You Better
42.Chinese Cabbage
43.Are You Blind??
44.Welcome Party
45.Meet His Friend
46.My Girlfriend Is Li Jiao
47.Kiss Him For Fear Of Being Beaten
48.The Great Decision
49.Give Him His Debut
50.The Reward Is Holding Hands
51.Throw Your Arm And Hug
52.Welcome Party
53.Welcome Party 2
54.Sending a Picture As a Gift
55.1st Kiss
56.The Defendant Confession
57. The Marriage Proposal Scene???
58.Jiu Ling Like Jiao Jiao (Reveal Sweet Secret)
59.Jiao Jiao Like Jiu Ling
60.Sending FireWorks
61.She Came to Me and I hug one full of Arm.
63.Days without Him
64.On the Eve Of The Meeting
65.Come On
66. I am the Player
67.When the Younger Brother Met Boyfriend
68.Silly Brother
69.
70.Go To His House
71.Her Confession
72.Stay at his house
73.The Big Guy wash his hands and make soup.
74.I heard that a man who does not eat breakfast cannot give birth to...
75.Fugitive
76.I will take you home.
77.
78.Your Every Move
79.New Year's Eve is Coming
80.Will It Be Her????
81.The Viper in the Dark
82.Quietly
83.New Year 's Eve
84.Drunk
85&86📣📣📣
Part 85-Danger is imminent
Part 86 Surrounded Art Building
87.Fire In The Sky
88.Final Chapter

62.Parting

471 2 0
By PhyuPwint8

The so-called stubborn mouth is refreshing for a while, coaxing his wife to the crematorium.

Zhang Jiu Ling regrets it a little bit now, because of the sentence just now, the little girl blushed and she hasn't spoken to him until now.

He glanced at the little girl who was sitting in the corner and refused to say anything. Zhang Jiu Ling confessed sincerely.

I knew I would stop talking nonsense, the little girl was shy and she didn't pay attention to him now.

The exquisite dishes on the table have hardly moved. Li Jiao is sitting on the chair, her cheeks are still flushed, her eyebrows are pleasing to the eye, her small appearance is timid.

In my ears, it seems that I can still hear the low and sexy words.

"I thought Jiao Jiao didn't see me for a day, she was hungry."

"Want me to hold you."

………

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She didn't!

If she wants to hug, she can't just run over and hug it, how could that be possible!

The little girl shrank in the corner, like a little snail who was in danger, retracted into her safe zone, dazed.

Zhang Jiu Ling put down his chopsticks and sighed lightly. If he didn't say a word, he might not be able to eat this meal.

"Jiao Jiao."

"Well, huh?"

Li Jiao replied like a stress reaction.

Zhang Jiu Ling looked at her, "Aren't you shy?"

This is asking what happened just now.

Hearing that, Li Jiao's small face slowly began to turn red again, and her cheeks were burnt red, whistling.

"No, no."

Seeing this, Zhang Jiu Ling leaned over slightly, moved a little closer, and looked at her small face, her voice slowed down.

"No..."

"Why is that blushing?"

He leaned over, close at hand, almost touching her face. When breathing, the thin heat from the nose hit Li Jiao's face lightly, itchy.

She moved unconsciously, blushing, Nono said.

"I'm not shy, it's you who are playing a hooligan."

Since the last time the fireworks were sent off, Li Jiao realized that Zhang Jiu Ling was no longer as cold as before.

In the past, Zhang Jiu Ling was always indifferent, like a cold moon in the sky.

Even after the two were together, she always felt that Zhang Jiu Ling was cold and not easily showing emotions. Therefore, Li Jiao always unconsciously "holds" some in front of him.

In her heart, there seemed to be some impressions that Zhang Jiu Ling was her instructor.

But now, Zhang Jiu Ling rarely looks deserted in front of her, on the contrary, he always teases her. Just like just now, he said something to tease her, every time she blushed and dared not look at him.

Thinking about it, Li Jiao pouted and muttered quietly.

"You, you are too bad, Big Tail Wolf."

Always overwhelmed her.

Zhang Jiu Ling had a clever ear and eyes, so he naturally heard her muttering words clearly. He caught a glimpse of the little girl's grumble, trying to scold him, but didn't dare to speak loudly.

It's so cute, but it's so cute.

The corners of Zhang Jiu Ling's lips hooked slightly and said lightly.

"I am a dragon."

Huh?

Li Jiao frowned, wondering why he suddenly said such a sentence.

Immediately afterwards, someone said again.

"Not a big tail wolf."

Obediently, the little girl suddenly raised her head, her eyes widened, she was completely slanderous, and she looked like she was caught. The wet little eyes blinked.

Attempting to confuse the past with innocent eyes.

Zhang Jiu Ling chuckled lightly, raised his hand, and rubbed her head.

"Jiao Jiao, am I a big-tailed wolf, huh?"

For the last word, his ending sounded slightly upwards, gently, like a small hook, which made people excited.

The man's eyebrows are sharp, his nose is straight, his thin lips are slightly raised, and his face is sharply defined. When looking at her in those dark eyes, there seemed to be stars twinkling in them.

The beauty was wrong, and Li Jiao immediately shook her head like a rattle, with no bones.

"No!"

"I am the big tail wolf, I am!"

Well, it's still a big-tailed wolf with eyes wide open.

Seeing this, Zhang Jiu Ling nodded quite satisfied.

"Then eat."

The lustful Li Jiao slowly picked up the chopsticks and ate dishes obediently.

Zhang Jiu Ling raised his hand, helped her with a bowl of soup, and put it aside.

"Drink some soup, it's cold."

He used to be a soldier, and his military posture engraved in his bones made his back straight subconsciously even when he was sitting.

The soup was served without hurries or slowness, showing a sense of nobleness from the young master in the capital of the Imperial Capital, holding the white jade bowl with distinct fingers, it was really good-looking.

Well, now I can see the coldness of the past again.

Li Jiao looked at him while drinking the soup, her small eyes rolled steadily.

Her mind was alive, but she didn't expect that her boyfriend still had two faces.

With a "da", Zhang Jiu Ling stretched out his hand and snapped a finger in front of her. It was crisp and short, and Li Jiao quickly recovered.

She raised her head and looked at him dumbfounded.

Zhang Jiu Ling's long and narrow eyes seemed to be smiling but not smiling, jokingly.

"Why don't I know that I still have the role of serving food?"

"Haha," Li Jiao gave a dry smile, put a spoonful of soup in her mouth, and said dryly.

"Well, beautiful, beautiful can be eaten."

Hearing this, Zhang Jiu Ling raised his eyebrows slightly and smiled.

"Then Jiao Jiao can take a few more glances, otherwise, You can't see the face anymore, what should I do if you can't eat."

Li Jiao nodded stupidly, inexplicably embarrassed.

In the middle, suddenly regained consciousness.

"Can't see? Where are you going?"

Zhang Jiu Ling pushed down the bowls and chopsticks in front of him, leaned against the back of the chair, and raised Erlang's legs lazily, with a complacent look.

"I will go back to the imperial capital the day after tomorrow, about a week or so."

"I thought it was not long ago, but now I heard Jiao Jiao say this, I was suddenly a little worried. What if Jiao Jiao can't eat if I'm not here?"

After speaking, he smiled in his eyes and glanced at the little girl.

As expected, Li Jiao was in no mood to eat, put down the tableware and looked at him eagerly.

"Will you be back in a week?"

A week later, on the day of the school's Winter Games, she will be on the court to run three kilometers on behalf of the class.

She had already thought about it, and tried her best, and when Zhang Jiu Ling was at the end, she might be able to run faster.

But now Zhang Jiu Ling is leaving, and they have not been together for a long time. Suddenly they will be separated for a while, Li Jiao is really reluctant to bear it.

"I'll go back and take care of something, and I'll be back in about a week."

"Oh."

Yes, I almost forgot, Zhang Jiu Ling was from the Imperial Capital, and he was going to return to the Imperial Capital before. Now that he have stayed for so long, it is time to go back.

The little girl looked at him, the light in her eyes suddenly dimmed, her mouth was slightly shrunk, and she looked pitifully. Like a stray cat on the side of the road.

Unable to help, Zhang Jiu Ling felt bored and uncomfortable.

Touched the little girl's head and comforted.

"I try to come back as soon as possible."

Li Jiao nodded weakly, "Okay~"

"Don't worry, take your time, it's important to deal with things."

Although she couldn't bear Zhang Jiu Ling, Li Jiao didn't want to delay his affairs because of herself.

Seeing the little girl obviously reluctant to part with himself, but still obediently letting him not worry, Zhang Jiu Ling's heart suddenly softened, his cold eyes softened.

"Is there anything you want to eat? I will buy it for you from the Imperial Capital."

"..."

Zhang Jiu Ling was originally from the imperial capital. After retiring, he originally planned to return to the imperial capital. It was only temporarily entrusted by Wang Haonan to come and help with military training for a period of time, but unexpectedly met Li Jiao, and then he was tripped in Nanshi.

His family is in business, and it happens that there is a business in Nanshi that needs to turn around, so he has more reasons to stay.

However, now the business has been negotiated, and his parents in the imperial capital have been urging them.

Zhang Jiu Ling should indeed go back, so that his parents can feel at ease. By the way, he would return to the Imperial Capital to do something for the future.

Now he has a girlfriend and is still studying in Nanshi.

He has to make some plans for the future.

Therefore, even if he does not give up, this parting is inevitable.

South City Airport

People come and go, and formulaic broadcasts resound in the hall from time to time. People were pulling their suitcases and walking in a hurry. It's like a lot of little ants shuttle in the palace.

Reunion and parting are all too common here.

"You need to call me when you arrive."

Li Jiao reluctantly tugged at the edge of Zhang Jiu Ling's clothes, pouting her small mouth, and coquettishly coquettishly.

"Good."

Zhang Jiu Ling rarely speaks softly, and looks overly gentle.

He lifted the hat behind the little girl and put it on her. The wide brim covered most of her face, only a small cherry-red mouth was exposed.

Seeing this, Zhang Jiu Ling couldn't help but smile, and he actually began to stretch out his hand to tie the tightening rope of his hat, his slender fingers pinched the white hat rope and shuttled flexibly, and quickly tied a bow.

He was quite satisfied with the geography and straightened the bow.

There was suddenly darkness in front of Li Jiao, and when she noticed his movements, she pouted dissatisfiedly.

Raised his hand and spoke harshly with insufficient momentum.

"When you come back, I will let you run around Maple Leaf Lake by yourself."

Humph, she still remembers the hatred of training in Maple Leaf Lake.

Zhang Jiu Ling pulled down the little girl's hand in the air, put it behind his waist, took the person into his arms, and rubbed the back of her head. The little girl's hair was soft and smooth, with a faint fragrance.

He couldn't help sucking a little lightly, like sake, and then returned to his senses, a little intoxicating in a daze.

"Wait for me to come back."

Li Jiao hugged his lean waist, between his nose, he was full of strong male hormones, and a little bit of sandalwood cold fragrance, heavy, but not boring, but slowly, kind of Warm peace of mind.

Hearing that, she buried her face on his chest and rubbed it lightly.

Muffledly said: "Okay."

………

To send Zhang Jiu Ling away, Li Jiao took a taxi back to school. The airport was some distance away from the subway station. After waiting for a long time, she simply took a taxi back.

Nanshi has been in rainy weather these few days. On the way back to school, she was sitting in a taxi. The gray sky slowly dropped a little bit of rain, falling on the transparent glass window, a little bit thin.

Li Jiao opened a cracked window, and the wind brought by the speed of the car was fast and fierce, rushing in through that little crack, like countless children vying for favor.

A few cold raindrops hit her hand. In the rain, moist and fresh air ran in. The wet ground, a little dusty, washed away the dull air in the car.

Li Jiao’s depressed mood was only blown away by a tenth of a million. Her long eyelashes were slightly raised, and her soft black hair was blown in the air by the wind. The net, the grid is full of melancholy.

Obviously, it was only going for a week, and Li Jiao was particularly reluctant.

Except for the time when Zhang Jiu Ling resigned as an instructor, they were separated for so long for the first time.

"Oh~"

She sighed and closed the window.

Suddenly she feel unable to do anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 905 19
♡ Short or long, each chapter will include several kinky kinks, LGBTQ+ sex, no Offenderman, and mostly non-vanilla shit. Requests are open, dears. ♡
31.4K 1.4K 32
Description The night before we obtained our marriage certificate, I asked him, "When did you start to develop feelings for me?" He answered, "I don'...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.4M 280K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...