Tum Dena Saath Mera

Por Sunflower_Shakhi

This story takes place after Shaurya fills anokhi's Maang. Shaurya reached home but his mind was still roami... Más

Author's Note
Sach
Saat
Raat Akeli Hai
Dosti
Shakti
Golmaal
SIAC Fest
Grah Pravish
Ghar
Tu Zaroori
Kaise Katega Pal har Pal
intezar hai tera intezaar hai
Shaadi Mubarkh
Taayari
Aaj Hai Sagai
Mehndi Hai rachnewali
Haldi
Vivah
Judai
Majboori
Tum hi anna
Phir bhi tumko chaahunga
Ruke na ruke naina
Jeena
Hamari Aduri Kahani
Tere bina zindagi se
sukon mila
Lakh Lakh Vadhaiyan
Sanu ek pal Chain na aaye
Tere saath hoon main
Chandaniya
KYA KEHNA
Mubaraka
Ghar
Likh Ke Mehndi Se Sajna
Nach na jane aangan tedha
Nachde ne saare
Pyaar ka rang
Note
Happy Ending

Calm before storm

1.9K 96 11
Por Sunflower_Shakhi

It had been a week since Astha and Shaan had gone on their honeymoon and everyone got busy in their normal life...collage had been chaotic since it was final exam season...both Anokhi and Shaurya had no time..Sahurya would go to college early and come home late while Anokhi was busy studying till late with Kitty and Reema...However she felt so weak and tired all the time shaurya had noticed and told her to go to the doctor but she refused saying that it was due to the exams...but she started seeing changes in herself..she was having trouble getting into her clothes she was always hungry and sleep and her mood swings were crazy but she blamed it all on the stress of studying...

Anokhi woke up extra early and went into the kitchen it was something special today it was Karva chauth her first one and she was excited...she shower quickly and went into the kitchen Sahurya had strictly told her not to keep it but she is Anokhi will she every listen "Mata rani aaj na kuch bhi karna lekin shaurya ke nazar mujh pe maat pad ne dena...mujhe mera vrt pura karva dena bas plz she was about to eat when she heard "Anokhi"...it was Shaurya....she felt like she was caught doing something wrong... " hey Mata rani yeh kyun uth gaye is time pe...roz tho dhol nagade bajane phad te hai inhe utha ne ke liye tab bhi neend nahi khul time aur aaj..she made and cute face... "shaurya tum.." but stop her Mana kiya tha na maine vrat mat rakhna liken nahi tum kaha kisi ke baat sunti hoon...." Shaurya liken mein yeh Apke liye kar rahi hoon na plz mujhe karne do na yeh mera haq hai..." she said with a cute face...Tum nahi manne wali na...nope she shook her head okay liken tum aaj college nahi jaugi samji...she made a face but agree...he pulled and chair and sat next to...and fed her..."aare kitna khila rahe ho main moti ho jaungi...okay..he stopped feed her...haan tum toh yeh chate hona ki main bhook ke main ghir jau.." he raised his hand and said "hey bhagwan'....they laughed and feed each other the went to sleep and and woke up and headed to the mandir as per Anokhi... wish

Next day morning, Both Anokhi and Shaurya reached the temple, standing in front of Idol, keeping their eyes closed and praying for each other... Pandit ji came & Anokhi forward the pooja thali to him... Pandit ji does aarti and gives it toher and Shaurya .. the moment Shaurya twirls his hand over diya from Pandit ji, his hand burnt with diya placed in the thali... suddenly it starts bleeding from his wound too...

Anokhi took his hand in her hand and wipe the blood from her dupatta... she said worriedly, "Shaurya dekho kitna jal gaya aur khoon bhi aane laga hai... dhyaan kahaan tha tumhara.." he smiled and leaned to her, "mera dhyaan toh bas tum par hi rehta hai... baaki tum ho na sab kuchh sambhalne ke liye...

She hit playfully on his arm getting more concerned, "bakwaas bandh karo aur chalo bandage karwa lete hai... jalne se itna khoon kaise aane laga achanak..." Panditji came with their Pooja thali... he handed it back to Shaurya and ask him to break the coconut in front of Idol... he picked up the coconut and throw it with full force on floor... it break in one go but They were shocked to see coconuts is all black from inside instead of water...

Anokhi jerked his hand and threw the coconut away from him.... Panditji looked it with wide eyes, got scared and said, "lagta hai koi bhaari sankat aane wala hai... bhagwan tumhari raksha karenge... sab theek ho jayega..."

Anokhi eyes got misty when Shaurya laughed, "ab tum please rone mat lag jaana... hota hai kabhi kabhi... suna nahin tumne aaj kal market mein kitna nakli samaan aa raha hai...... 

Anokhi got more scared and looked at him... tears start flowing from her eyes, Shaurya wiped out her tears and laughed again, "kitna darrti ho tum Anokhi... itni padi likhi hone ke bawjood bhi kitna andh vishwas hai tumhare andar.... ab itni tej hawa chalegi toh diya bujhega hi na.... chalo ab jaldi se, ghar bhi jaana hai... she silently followed him when winds turned into hurricanes with heavy dust particles... she was hardly able to even walk... her eyes gets closed due to dust... she called Shaurya but he didn't respond on her call... she slightly rub her eyes, trying to open and saw Shaurya was standing a bit far from her, crossing his hand on his chest, looking at her with his killing smile...

She shouts on him, "kya kar rahe ho Shaurya ... please idhar aao na.. dekho kitin aandhi hai... mein chal bhi nahin pa rahi aur tumhein majaak sujh raha hai... achanak aandhi itni tej kaise ho gayi...." he keeps going away from her step by step, waived his hand to her saying, "mein nahin aa raha... ab tumhe sab khud sambhalna hai.. dhyan rakhna apna bhi aur sabka..."

She shouts again, "Shaurya please pareshan mat karo na.. jaldi karo ghar bhi jaana hai, der ho rahi hai....humen SIAC jana hain kya bachpana hai yeh kone sabhalega " he laughed and said, "haan toh tum ho na... tum sambhal lena ... aur haan mere Maa and Dad ka khyal rakhna... tumse bahut pyaar karte hai... aur sirf tum unhein sambhal sakti ho mere bina.. hain bache ka bhi khyal rakh na aur use humari kahani sunana ." he keeps going away from her waving bye with a smiling face... after some more steps due to heavy wind and dust she was not even able to see him... she keeps shouting his name... Shaurya... Shaurya.... Shaurya.... but he was nowhere....

Shaurya kaha ho tum shaurya...Anokhi kept yelling she was in a pitch dark room and there was no way out when she saw a baby who was about to fall in a pit of fire...she ran but she was to late...she kept calling shaurya's name but she was nowhere ....all of a sudden she woke and saw Shaurya next to her she kissed his forehead ...drenched in sweat scared but she composed herself and went to the shower Shaurya ... pata nahin kyun uski chinta ho rahi hai aaj... please usse kuchh mat hone dena..." she keeps her eyes closed but tears came out...

After Shaurya woke up they drove to the mandir as They moved to the stairs, when he stops and asked her to wait.. He went to get a pooja thaali carrying all required stuff with coconut... he came to her when she shocked to see, "tum.. tumne aaj ... aaj yeh thaali kyun li... hum toh aise hi jaate hai na hamesha..." he said casually smilingly, "voh toh bas aise hi... Maa ko lete huye dekha hai na... ismein kaun si badi baat hai...   darr kyun rahi ho itna..."

Hiding her emotions and fear, she said, "pata hai par tum ho na mere saath, toh man kiya bas... tum hamesha mere saath aise hi rehna... kabhi chhodoge toh nahin na mera saath..." he gets confused more on her behavior and asked concernedly, "Anokhi kuchh huaa hai kya... kyun itni ghabrayi huyi ho... kisi baat ka darr hai kya.. bolo, mujhe nahin bataogi.. kab se dekh rhaa hun tum alag sa behave kar rahi ho... kya baat hai..." she smiled weakly, "nahin kuchh nahin... chale aarti shuru hone wali hai... baatein baad mein karenge..."

He gets assured that something is bothering her but remains quiet and nodded in yes... they went upstairs and give her Pooja thaali to Pandit ji .... they fold their hands and closed their eyes to pray...

Anokhi in her mind prayed to god, "bhagwan ji kabhi aapse apne liye kuchh nahin maanga... hamesha sabka bhala chaaha hai maine, jaan bujh kar kabhi kisi ko takleef nahin di... par aaj mein apne liye aapse Shaurya ko maangti hun... humein kabhi alag nahin karna... nahin jee paaungi uske bina..." she keeps standing their closing her eyes...Panditji came and returned their thali to Shaurya ... 

At night Anokhi go read She takes out a blood red saree, it had short sleeve backless blouse with it, she looks at it lovingly and places it on Sahurya's bed. . She carries them to her dressing table. Sanyukta quickly wears the saree, she combs and curls her hair. She applies kohl in her eyes and dabs her lips with red glossy lipstick, wears her earrings and adorns her wrist with golden and red bangles. She smiles widely looking at her reflection'Now for the final touches' she says blushing slightly She takes her seat facing the mirror, she opens the red box and takes out a beautiful Mangalsutra, Shaurya She ties it around her neck, she then opens the small box and takes a pinch of sindoor and carefully applies it on her parting. She looks at herself, she looks complete. A perfect married Indian woman. Tonight is the night for all married woman and ANokhi feels elated to be one of those lucky woman who got this opportunity to do something special for their husbands.

Anokhi climbed the stairs to the terrace, carrying the thali with all the needed essentials. Looking at the sweets on the tray she could feel her grumble again. she is surprised when she finds Shaurya already there.Shaurya is dressed in cream shervani and is arranging a Thali on a small table, he held his stomach and mummers something that is inaudible to Anokhi. He digs his hand into his shervani pocket and fishes out his mobile. He looks up and he freezes on seeing Anokhi dressed up like a bride and carrying a Thali. He looks at her from top to bottom, she is looking breath taking. His gaze falls on her Sindoor and Mangalsutra, a sense of warmth and possessiveness fills him. He looks unabashedly at his wife making her blush.

'Yaar yeh chaad kabh aayga ?' he says annoyed, Anokhi is busy arranging their Thali. Shaurya holds her arm and makes her look at him. 'You are looking so beautiful...I can't wait for all this to be over' he whispers in her ears making her shiver with excitement and nervousness. Shaurya and Anokhi are standing next to the railing of the terrace watching the night sky, the moon is yet to show its face. Bas ANokhi chalo jaldi Jali karo Sharya said..Anokhi Made a face kitni khadus hona tum kyun chila rahe ho...chilo nahi to kya karo aarti utaro tumhari...she made a cute face.. Nahi woh to main utarugi na tumari...haan to utaro na tumahi kyun wait kar rahi ho subah se kuch nahi khaya tumne...jaldi karo aur khana kahlo...'Shaurya ....' something hit her 'Hmmm....' he responded "tumne bhi vrat rakha hai kya ' ? she says looking at him haan kyun she asked 'Arey, mein lambi umar ka kya karu ga agar tum na ho tho he says says pinching her nose gently, Anokhi looks at him awed. Shaurya leans forward and kisses her forehead. 'Chand ....Chand ...' He says like an over excited kid on seeing the glimpse of the moon. Anokhi smiles at his enthusiasm. He hurries and gets his Thali, he holds her hands and takes her near the railing. Anokhi has hard time rushing in a saree holding Thali in one hand. She takes the strainer and looks at the moon through it, then she brings it towards Shaurya and sees him through it. He smiles at her and she blushes. Shaurya then makes her drink water and then feeds her lovinglyShe is relieved and refreshed after having food and water, she was starving Ab mujhe..pet mine chuhe dance kar rahe hai 'Shaurya pouts Shaurya takes the strainer and looks at the moon through it, Anokhi is staring at him lovingly. He then looks at Anokhi through it, she blushes. ANokhi makes him drink water, he sighs in relief. Anokhi smiles and feeds him, he purposefully licks her finger tips making her blush harder. Shaurya takes her hand and leads her towards the small table. He takes the Thali from her hand and before she could understand what is happening she is scooped up in his arms, she gasps

Nikki!!!! Yeh kya ho rah hai both Anokhi and Shaurya turned to see Babli standing in anger..Niiki yeh sab kya ho raha bol..Babli Shaurya interrupted..but Babli was in no mood to listen..tujhe yaha rehne diya iska ye mat lab nahi ki tum dono kuch karo...agar kisi ne dik liya n pata kya hoga... "Babli shat ho jo plz Ahir tried to calm her down..Nahi nahi Ahirji ek minute..aur yeh sindoor hain bol kya hai yeh sab...di..dii..dii ...Anokhi was scared...tune shadi karli aur mujhe se chupi...Babli ek bar...said Ahir.. "nahi Ahirji mein iski muh se suna chati hoon..shadi karli janti thi main yahi hona...kinta rokti thi main sambhal ja...dil mein payar karti hoon PS se aur woh mujhse...

Hain tho pyaar karte ho tho yeh chup ke shadi karne ke kya zarrot thi...Babli yelled di di unho ne jo bhi kiya whi jan bujh ke nahi kiya bas ho gaya..Anokhi tried explaining herself...Babli was in tears acha hoga tujhe pata hai kal ko inse she pointed at Shaurya koi inse nahi keh gaya log tujhse kahenge....Bas bahut ho gaya socha samjha nahi log tuje se sawal kar gaye...kyun woh ladka h and hammer hai...kasoorwar hum ladkiyo ko mana jaye gaya...Niki kitni mehnat ki thi tune yaha tak pahunchne ke liye sab sab she started crying Anokhi came and hugged her...I'm sorry di...Im sorry...just then Shaurya spoke up he want to give the sisters time...Babli mein janta hoon ek tum mujhe apni behen ke layak nahi samathi lekin mujhe ek mauka do..main wada karta hoon uski aankhon mein se ek asun nahi ghir donga..uske sapne aur career ke ade kabhi nahi aaunga main pyar karta hoon use...Babli pyar karna koi gunah nahi hota...pyaar karne ke baad koi sorry bole theek thodi na hai...shoj samjhe koi pyar...woh to bas ho jata hao..ab in dono ko ek dusre se pyaar ho gaya hai toh hume inka saath dena chayyie... Chal theek hai ab rona band kar...they hugged and smiled...Babli went to Shaurya and said " agar meri Niki ko kuch bhi hona tho mujhse bura koi nahi hoga Ahir Babli Anokhi and Sahuyra had dinner and Ahir and Babli left.. Later that night Shaurya and Anokhi went to his room to sleep when " Anokhi asked " are insab mein oth mera gift kaha hai..." Shaurya smiled and flipped her over making hr laugh main hoon na tumhare gift...she smile sahi hai...and they started kissing..

Anokhi was feeling extremely shy and smiled blushingly while Shaurya slowly slipped his hands from her waist to her face, cupping it and inched closer with every passing second, Anokhi closed her eyes surrendering herself to him. He was about to kiss her when a naughty smirk curved on his face and he kissed the corner of her lips teasing her. Anokhi opened her eyes in irritation as she was ready for it but he left her unsatisfied.

In the very next moment there rest of cloths were on the floor and Shaurya was kissing her inner thighs madly, steaming up the room... Anokhi was trying hard to hold back moans... But nothing could hold her moan back when shaurya closed his lips on the pink lips of her womanhood... She got a shock first but an incomprehensive pleasure in the very next moment... It was the first time whenHe did something like this... One side his tongue was doing wonders, giving her pleasures and other side uselessly she was trying hard to hold back her moans.... Unable to take it anymore she pulled him over... And tried to pull the duvet over them... But it was then accidentally her hand slightly slide on his already very hard length... And unwilling a deep moan escaped from his mouth... Seeing him enjoying her touch she hold his manhood and squeezed a little... Shaurya's eyes were closed and his moans were filling the room....Anokhi rolled over him and started kissing him on his chest... While her one hand was holding his manhood squeezing and careressing in between... He arched his head in pleasure on pillow, when Anokhi closed her lips on his nipple... She was playing with his nipple just like him... Her tongue was teasing him... But he rolled back onto her when she bit his nipple squeezing hard on his length... He just pulled the duvet over them before thrusting her....

They have made love numerous times but today it was something else... She has heavenly feeling when he released himself into her.... The pleasure was unmatchable tonight... Some last thoughts of Ankohi Shaurya Sabherwal before drifting into deep sleep cocooned in the safe, warm and passionate embrace of her loving life partner...."I love you", muttered Shaurya before closing his eyes..."Love you too" she replied with a smile and they slept cuddling in each other...

The next morning Anokhi got an call from an unexpected person..."hello...hai..theek hai..mein ponch jaogi 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

204K 15.8K 89
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...
14.4K 795 12
story plot: so the story starts that ahaan got to know mayanks truth after a month when ishqi broke her wedding. ahaan was guilty that he misundersta...
9.8K 304 48
An extract from the story! "Why did you marry me??" Sandhya asked stubbornly looking into Shrav's eyes... "Don't you know?" He asked mocking her. "Yo...
55.8K 3.6K 25
So, I know title is a little confusing but as anubhav's lie of living haseena hurt her.... here, haseena's lie of loving him will hut her... Haseena...