๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฌ | ๐—ฒ. ๐—ท...

Door funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... Meer

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
Hello!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

2.1K 68 232
Door funnyfairies

——————

                                       ——————

NEW YORK CITY, AMERICA
SATURDAY, APRIL 13TH
5:47 P.M.

(i didn't preread this 😈💪🏼 SORRY GUYS)

Your makeup was everywhere on the bathroom counter. You spent the last thirty minutes procrastinating on which eyeshadow to put on, which bra would make your boobs look perkier, and if you should leave your nose ring in or not . It was a nightmare. You had maybe fifteen minutes until you had to leave, you were in a rush. Meanwhile, Annie was already there and ready to start her work. This was not going to look good on your part.

Your hair was done well, and your dress hugged your body like a glove. The dress was longer than what you were used to, and you really hoped you wouldn't make a fool of yourself and trip. You had been waiting and waiting to wear this dress and it was finally the time. When you slipped it on, you instantly fell in love with it.

(kind of the idea I had with the dress/ it's totally optional if you don't like it)

You felt along your waist and checked the back to make sure everything looked great and how it was supposed to look. Once satisfied, you doused yourself in perfume, so much in fact that you began coughing like your life depended on it. You walked over to your heels and slipped them on, you could tell your ankles were going to be crying for help by the end of the night.

You grabbed your purse and checked if everything that you needed was there, as soon as you were finished checking, you bolted out of the hotel room. A few people gave you odd stares while you were almost full on sprinting through the hallway.

Successfully making it to your car, you started it and drive off. You were supposed to be there as soon as possible, so you were glad you made it out before six. The event started at seven since the models still had to get ready. You felt bad because they had been at the venue since four getting prepped.

The ride was short, but hectic. You felt like you were constantly about to get into a wreck with someone, maybe it was just because you were nervous. After all, this is the most important event you've ever been to.

Song Suggestion: Rock Your Body-Justin Timberlake

You parked in your reserved parking spot and watched the other people walk into the building. It was like watching a sea of black and white clothes covered the area. There were loads of cars in the lot, filled to its maximum capacity. There were cars parked down streets, so far back you couldn't even see the ones in the background.

You took the employee entrance which directed towards the backstage, you saw Annie standing in front of a model, you identified her as Isabel Magnolia. Annie was wearing a off shoulder black dress that at lace at the bottom of it, which ended in the middle of Annie's thighs.

She spotted you and raised her eyebrows to indicate she saw you and smile. You peaked out of the backstage onto the runway to see a swarm of people talking, wine glasses in hand. Willy was talking to two men who were dressed down in tuxedos. Unlike the rest of you, the models didn't all wear black and white. Some of them did, but majority of them had on darker colors like purple or blue. But, the dress that you designed yourself just black. You could easily say that this dress was your best work.

The dress was mid length, the sleeves made of see-through lace that weren't skin tight. The bottom was slightly poofy, but not ballroom style. A thin layer of black lace topped the bottom of the dress. Other than that, the rest of the dress wasn't see through.

And who would be wearing the dress you made? Lara Tybur, sister of Willy Tybur. She was drop-dead gorgeous. Her hair was down, and she had a pair of black platform boots on, along with a small handbag that she would be repping. Her makeup was dark, you couldn't tell if it was confused of really dark purples or if it was completely black.

You waved at her and she smiled at you to return the gesture. A stylist was standing behind her tightening the dress. You moved away from her and walked through into the main area. You almost couldn't fit out the door since there were so many people.

You weaved your way around to the crowd and ended up at the bar. People sat at the rows of chairs in front of the counter. Staff were running around trying to fill in orders and make drinks. Typically, you didn't like to drink this early, but since it was a special event you could let it slide.

It took you a while to find a seat that didn't have many people near by, but you sat down and waited for someone to come over to you.

A man made ended up being the one to serve you, and getting a closer look at his name tag, you learned his name was Marco. A hand towel was thrown over his shoulder, and he was dressed up in the uniform the staff had to wear. Which was a white button up with slacks. On his lower lip there was a lip ring, which suited him really well.

"Hey, what can I get for you?" Marco stared you down, his eyes traveling up and down the portion of your body that he could see. Was he checking you out?

"Do you think you could make me a Sex On The Beach?" You leaned forward in your seat until you hit the counter. From the spot he was standing he could see directly into the slit of your cleavage. You weren't 21 yet, so you couldn't drink. You really didn't want to take out your fake ID, you would feel bad. So, if you "flirted" or showed a little interest, maybe he wouldn't ask you for it.

Marco stared for a moment before looking you in the eyes, he gulped. "Yeah..be right back."

He walked away to the back and you sat back and giggled. Men are so gullible. People began filling up the seats next to you and this is when you would usually leave, but you waited for Marco to come back. It wouldn't be so bad to wait out his return.

Marco came back with your drink in hand, setting it down onto the counter. You grabbed your purse and fished out the money you owed. He never asked for your ID. You set it down on the counter along with your tip. He winked at you as he put the money in the register and walked away once more.

You took a sip, the drink calming your nerves down a little bit. Once you placed the drink down you noticed something on the bottom that was sticking onto the glass. It was a piece of paper attached.

You opened it as it said "Call me" in black ink with a number written at the bottom. The paper was a little wet because of the drink, but you stuck it in your bag just in case.

——————

7:05 P.M.

Willy stood outside on the stage, giving his speech before the show started. You and Annie were prepping the girls once more and giving them words of encouragement. Armin was by the photographers talking to someone you couldn't see..

Willy made his way backstage and claspped his hands together to get everyones attention. He wiped his blazer off and cleared his throat.

"I can easily say that I am empresses with ALL of you, the hard work you guys have done will pay off. Now let's get this show on the road and hopefully get some more investors." Laughs from the crowd erupted, which made Willy grin at his workers.

The models lined up and looked directly forward, almost like programmed robots. Your dress would be the last one to be featured, which was nerve-racking.

You saw the lights turn off in the main room and the screens on the walls turn white, that was the only light source in the room. Photographers got in place, and chatter from the outside began. You took Annie's hand and led her outside to your reserved seats, being joined by some of the other workers.

You bounced your leg quickly and heard the music begin playing. It was time.

The first model came out, her dress flowing from the back, aswell as hair hair. Her face flashed white with each camera going off, but she kept a straight face the whole time. Annie clapped as she walked back, although all you could think about was your dress being shown soon.

Annie put her hand on your thigh to stop your leg from bouncing. "Stop worrying, your dress looks great," she whispered, "better than most of the ones we have seen, Willy's sense of fashion is a little wonky."

Annie reassured you and took her hand off of you, next was Isabel, the one Annie styled. Annie was especially excited for Isabel, so she clapped the most for her. As the models flowed in and out, their faces would be put up on the screens, and in the corner the designer's name would be put in print.

Never in a million years would you have thought you would be in the position you were in right now. To be honest, you didn't even know what direction your life would go in after high-school. You were proud to say you made the right choice by going into design.

More models poured out the stage, each outfit looking more glorious than the last. The outfits were strictly dresses, some short, some long, and some of the skirts of the dresses blew while they walked. You dress up as coming up any moment.

You watched the stage intently before seeing Lara Tybur walk out behind, you saw her face flash on all of the screens and YOUR name in the corner. Annie shook your shoulder aggressively and smiled. Claps were the only thing you heard around you, Lara shot you a small wave at you before making it to the front of the stage. She placed one hand on her hip and looked at the crowd.

She strutted back to the back, her long legs making long strides as she walked. Her brother clapped the most for her and gave her a thumbs up. Conservations behind you and on the side of you began.

People remained in their seats when they saw Willy get back up on the runway and receive a microphone. You didn't pay attention to what he was saying, but he was probably talking about the after party that would be taking place after. The after party was just to congratulate all of the staff and to let loose.

After Willy got down, everyone spread out and went on with their business. Nobody even left, but some representatives for fashion companies were probably going to scout out new potential workers.

Annie said she was going to meet Armin and that they would come back to you. You nodded and went back stage to check on the models.

Annie searched for Armin and found him by the bar, Annie sat by him and ordered herself a drink. Armin was looking past Annie's head and looked back at her, Armin bit his bottom lip and brought Annie's ear to his mouth.

"He's here."

"Who are you talking about? You sound creepy." Annie thanked the bartender and took a sip of her drink.

"Eren!" He whisper yelled. Armin knew he was here, but never told either you or Annie since he didnt want to start more shit. Armin was still best friend's with Eren, but he wish Eren could hangout with you guys agin. He knew that would never happen because of the whole thing a year or two ago.

Eren had a glass in hand talking to some blond haired guy, Eren didn't seem too interested in the conversation. He would just nod at whatever the guy was saying and occasionally laugh.

"HUH?" Annie coughed from her drink going the wrong way and patted her back repeatedly.

"Armin...you can't be serious. What if Y/N sees him? Do you know how fucked she's gonna be?"

"But I thought she was over him!"

"She's not, she acts like he's a forbidden topic all the time." Annie slammed her drink down, some of the liquid falling out the cup.

"Then we have to keep them away from each other, right?" Armin looked over Annie once more to see Eren gone. Shit.

"Yeah, where is he?"

                                      ——————
8:30 P.M.

You were talking with an representative for another fashion company, she was extremely cheery. This must be her may of reeling people in. On second thought, maybe you should just stay with Tybur Industries. Yeah, it sounded like a plan.

You excused yourself and grabbed your bag, people started heading out to the after party so you thought that you should go there aswell. You were in the other side of the building, so you had to walk all the way back to the backstage to get out. There must have been thousands of people there because it still seemed like there was a bunch of people still here.

People tried getting your attention when you were walking, probably for questions or congratulations, but you kept walking. You didn't see Annie or Armin on your way out and just assumed they had already left.

You were currently walking through a hallway full on people, you had your phone out to check your notifications on your socials. Most of them were of you being tagged in things saying "Congrats" or something like that.

You weren't paying attention when you bumped into someone. You smacked directly into their chest, and they were taller than you. Something was strung around their neck, a camera. You guessed it was one of the photographers.

But then, a certain smell filled your noise. Cologne. You knew that smell, and you were so familiar with it that it scared you to look up. A lump in your throat started forming.

You raised your eyes, meeting his gaze. He was already staring down at you, a beyond shocked gaze on his face, his eyes were wide and they felt like they were staring directly into your soul.

There he was, dressed down in all black. His pants, turtleneck, shoes, and coat, even down his nails. The only thing that stood out was that fucking necklace. Your heart began pounding, like it was about to jump out of your chest.

No,no,no,no.

He changed, there were more piercing on him and you saw a tattoo poke out on his hands. His mouth fell agape, almost like he couldn't say anything.

"Eren." Your eyes narrowed down at him, you tried calming down and tried standing your ground. Your tone was harsh, and your mood went just went from on the verge of being great to furious.

——————
oh..it gets better from here 💪🏼😈

-reece <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

99.2K 3.1K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
144K 4.2K 37
after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert isn't what she planned, but she goes for...
717K 29.7K 67
"Do you think I would be able to escape from prison?" A story in which chaos is always the solution. "I need to stop letting you change the topics."...