The Mountain's Hero

By SleepDeprivedFan

A world of Humans and Monsters stuck in a time loop getting murdered over and over. Finally break free when a... More

Episode 0
Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 4
anyone else wonder?
MiniEpisode 4.5
Episode 5
Episode 6
how and why
Episode 7
Episode 8
laptop gone
You are all Insane!
Episode 9
Episode 10
lmao
Episode 11
Episode 12
Next up!
Go

Episode 2

440 12 89
By SleepDeprivedFan

The Mountain’s Hero
Episode 2:✌︎ 💧︎😐︎☜︎☹︎☜︎❄︎⚐︎☠︎'💧︎ 💧︎✌︎👎︎☠︎☜︎💧︎💧︎

“So- Ben- I’ve been meaning to ask you.. You can trust the Great Papyrus! Are you Human?”(Papyrus)

“What makes you think so?”(Ben)

“You mentioned the surface and also you mentioned monsters tried to hurt you so your human right?”(Papyrus)

“.....Yes-”(Ben)

“Wowie! My brother and I made friends with a human! I can’t wait to tell Undyne about this!”(Papyrus)

“Who’s Undyne?”(Ben)

“The Captain of the Royal Guard of course! Nyeh heh heh!”(Papyrus)

“So- Royal Guard as in- human hunters?”(Ben)

“Well- I suppose-”(Papyrus)

“Again!? That’s the eight time this month! I only fell down here yesterday!”(Ben)

“Nyeh? What’s the surface like nowadays? Sans told me it was a nice place with a big circle in the blue sky thing!”(Papyrus)

“Oh jeez- you’ve been down here a long time- and I just now realized I have nowhere to sleep.. How much is it to stay at the Inn?”(Ben)

“No need! I, the Great Papyrus, have decided to allow you to stay at my house! You can take the couch!”(Papyrus)

“Oh thank you Papyrus!”(Ben)

“Nyeh heh heh! It’s my pleasure! But first we need to find where my lazy brother went to take a nap!”(Papyrus)

“Yep! Alright I’ll go try and find him- Do you know anywhere he might be?”(Ben)

“He’s probably at one of his Sentry Stations sleeping again!”(Papyrus)

“One of?”(Ben)

“Yes, he has multiple jobs and slacks off at all of them…”(Papyrus)

“...I mean- I only really have 1 job- Which involves a lot of property damage…”(Ben)

“Wowie! What kind of job do you have!”(Papyrus)

“Eh I protect Earth and the rest of the universe.. And almost die a lot- and occasionally do die-”(Ben)

“Wow. You’ve died before too?”(???)

“Can you at least tell me your name if your gonna haunt me?”(Ben)

“....I forget you can hear me.”(???)

“C’mon! Answer m-”(Ben)

“Human? Who are you talking to?”(Papyrus)

“A ghost- THAT WON’T TELL ME THEIR NAME!”(Ben)

“Bye! See you next… Fight you!”(???)
“WAIT YOUR THE VOICE WHO’S BEEN IN MY HEAD!?”(Ben)

“...”(???)

ELSEWHERE

“ohmygodohmygodohmygod THE FALLEN HUMAN IS A SUPERHERO!”(Dinosaur Scientist Lady)

The Yellow Dinosaur in a lab coat looked over at a.. Slightly wet poster she found in Waterfall, it seemed to be a picture of Ben with a giant grin on his face holding up his watch with a bunch of… things in the background, they looked like different kinds of monsters, beings of different shaped, sizes, and colors, it also said the words

‘BEN TENNYSON’

Above his head and underneath him it said

‘HERO OF HEROES’

'Poster Created by Jimmy Jones & Semi-Endorsed by Ben Tennyson’

“IT’S LIKE AN ANIME COME TRUE! I have to tell Undyne!”(Dino Scientist)

ELSEWHERE

“💣︎︎︎✡︎︎︎, 💣︎︎︎✡︎︎︎, 🕈︎︎︎☟︎︎︎✌︎︎︎❄︎︎︎ ☟︎︎︎✌︎︎︎✞︎︎︎☜︎︎︎ 🕈︎︎︎☜︎︎︎ ☟︎︎︎☜︎︎︎☼︎︎︎☜︎︎︎?”

A skeletal figure with a cracked skull

“✌︎︎ ☠︎︎☜︎︎🕈︎︎ ☟︎︎🕆︎︎💣︎︎✌︎︎☠︎︎ 🕈︎︎☟︎︎⚐︎︎ ☟︎︎✌︎︎💧︎︎ 👌︎︎☼︎︎⚐︎︎😐︎︎☜︎︎☠︎︎ ❄︎︎☟︎︎☜︎︎ ☹︎︎⚐︎︎⚐︎︎🏱︎︎?”

Long Ago..

Lived a man….

A Scientist

A Skeleton

A Fathe-

❄︎☟︎✋︎💧︎, ✋︎💧︎ ✌︎ 💧︎❄︎⚐︎☼︎✡︎ ☞︎⚐︎☼︎ ✌︎☠︎⚐︎❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎ ❄︎✋︎💣︎☜︎.
☜︎☹︎💧︎☜︎🕈︎☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎

“Yo! Sans? Where the heck did he go..”(Ben)

“Well well well.. Look what the cat dragged in..”(Flowey)

“An Appoplexian? Where?”(Ben)

“Wha- It’s an expression idiot…”(Flowey)

“Oh hey…. I forgot your name- Daisy?”(Ben)

Suddenly the flower's face changed. It seems to be trying to frighten the human

“Is that the best you got? I’ve seen an Ectonurite’s true body that's nothing”(Ben)

“My name is Flowey”(Flowey)

“Yeah I know, I just wanted to piss you off. Have you seen Sans?”(Ben)

“The smiley trashbag? Probably in his lab”(Flowey)

“He has a lab?”(Ben)

“You didn’t know? I thought you were just Chara or Frisk in a new body or something..”(Flowey)

“What? Who’s Chara and Frisk?”(Ben)

“Chara is.. My best friend.. And a ghost-”(Flowey)

“Yellow and green sweater? Talks about DETERMINATION a lot?”(Ben)

“...Maybe-”(Flowey)

“SO THAT’S YOUR NAME GHOSTY! FINALLY I DON’T HAVE TO KEEP CALLING YOU A GHOST- Hi Chara! Can you please appear?”(Ben)

‘...The sight of a talking flower, it fills you with DETERMINATION’(Chara)

“Stop that- Just appear- Stop being invisible!”(Ben)

‘The fact the ghost refuses to appear fills you with.. IMPATIENCE, but also DETERMINATION’(Chara)

“rude..”(Ben)

“Who are you talking to?”(Flowey)

“The person who I’m assuming is Chara anyways I’m gonna go look for Sans lab”(Ben)

 “It’s behind his hou- WAIT DID YOU SAY CHARA-!?”(Flowey)

“Later Flow-”(Ben)

Suddenly vines erupted from the ground grabbing onto Ben one brushing against his watch

“Florauna and Methanosian Transformations Available. 10 Minutes of Total Energy remaining.”(???)

“Wha- 10 minutes of energy for wha-?”(Chara)

“Holy shoot! Finally! It’s time for a Swampfire!”(Ben)

His hand reached out for his watch and suddenly a hologram appeared with 2 faces shown. He slammed the watch down and grinned as his body was transformed

Wildvine? Really!? Only 2 aliens and you give me the only one I didn’t choose..”(Wildvine)

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?”(Flowey)

“Dito with the flower-”(Chara)

“No Ditto is a different alien.”(Wildvine)

Suddenly Ben cut off his own arm freeing himself as his regrew almost instantly

“Finally! I can let loose against a jerk who deserves to get his ass kicked!”(Wildvine)

“...bYe-”(Flowey)

Suddenly Flowey retreated into the ground.. And the plant alien sighed

“So- Can we have a conversation now?”(Wildvine)

“...If you tell me how the heck you did that sure”(Chara)

“Transformation Energy Exhausted, switching to recharge mode.”(???)

Suddenly a flash of red light went off and Ben was back

“It’s my watch- and honestly I didn’t even expect it to work-”(Ben)

“I’m sorry a watch can’t turn a human into a plant monster. How did you do that?”(Chara)

“Not a monster, an alien. Some super-intelligent frog guy made it-”(Ben)

“Sure because that make’s sense.”(Chara)

“Oh almost as much sense as a ghost who only I can hear and see.”(Ben)

“Touché.”(Chara)

ELSEWHERE

Bones and blood littered the battlefield as Sans fell to the ground clutching his wound on his chest.. This is the 5th Reset. The 4th Genocide Route..

“...𝘺'𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙.”(𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙨)

“Friends? This world is merely for my entertainment.”(???)

“...𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥.”(𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙨)

“Oh but that takes away the FUN Sans!”(???)

‘M-maybe you should s-stop now..’(Chara)
“Oh please. As long as I control this world.. I’ll never stop.”(???)

“...𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩”(𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙨)

“Oh believe me Skeleton. Our little war is only the begginin-”(???)

‘L-leave him alone! Stop it!’(Chara)

‘💧︎︎✌︎︎☠︎︎💧︎︎ 💣︎︎✡︎︎ 🏱︎︎⚐︎︎⚐︎︎☼︎︎ 💧︎︎⚐︎︎☠︎︎ 🏱︎︎✌︎︎🏱︎︎✡︎︎☼︎︎🕆︎︎💧︎︎... ☜︎✞︎☜︎☼︎✡︎❄︎☟︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ 👌︎☜︎ ⚐︎😐︎✌︎✡︎ 💣︎✡︎ 👍︎☟︎✋︎☹︎👎︎☼︎☜︎☠︎.. ✋︎ ☺︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎ ☠︎☜︎☜︎👎︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 💣︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ ⚐︎☠︎☜︎ 💧︎💣︎✌︎☹︎☹︎ 👍︎☟︎✌︎☠︎☝︎☜︎’(??????)

“Who said that?”(???)

“I did.”(🕈︎.👎︎ ☝︎✌︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☼︎)

Sans woke up in a cold sweat.. He looked around letting out a sigh as he realized he was just in his lab.. He pulled out a picture of a younger him, baby Papyrus, and another skeleton with a black robe and a cracked skull who smiled at the camera.. The picture read
“DON’T FORGET”
And also strange symbols..
“👎︎✌︎👎︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☼︎”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 94 47
~'Disclaimer: This story has a lot of profanity and covers some very very intense or touchy subjects that may disturb some readers. You have been war...
2.3K 68 20
The year is 201X, monsters who once roamed the surface have been banished again after 1 year, no more magic remains from the monsters, except for one...
1.5K 67 13
The monsters always yearned to see the stars after being condemned to the Underground. And finally, after so many painful years, they get to see them...
22.7K 959 34
WARNING: THIS CONTAINS HIGHLY MATURE CONTENT (BLOOD, VIOLENCE) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Money can change a lot of things. It can even change your destin...