No More Tears

By 457time

Hey bitches! So this is like gonna be another Teen pregnancy story because lately Rafe Cameron be hittin diff... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Hey again...
Sweet Emotion

Part 15

3.1K 35 11
By 457time

Y/n's POV

I kneeled on the seat leaning over the center council and unbuckled his pants.

His member sprung up and his breath hitched as I placed my hand over him.

I started to move up and down and eventually started using my mouth.

His breathing got heavier as I continued. His hand fell to the back of my head as his hips started to buck up as I started to gag.

Eventually I felt him twitch in my mouth and he finally came. I continued to suck all of the slob off making him go crazy as he almost swerved into the other lane.

I finally pulled away and sat back in my seat as we pulled into the hotel.

"Your so fucked." Rafe said looking over at me.

He situated himself and hopped out of the car as I grabbed my things and stepping out as well.

We walked up towards the hotel rushing to our room. Once we had made it to the front of the door, I slipped the key into the lock and I opened the door.

Rafe wasted no time pushing me into the bed. He placed his lips on mine once before going to the door and putting as many locks on it as he could.

I started to take my dress off before he turned back and yelled stop.

"What?" I said confused

"I want to take it off, don't touch what's mine." He said turning back to the door flipping the last lock.

He went over to his bag and came back to the bed with a condom in his hand.

"Why did you get a condom?" I asked

"Umm..." he looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'm on birth control.." I said

"No shit..?" He asked

"No shit." I stated

He smirked and pushed me onto the bed as his lips attacked mine. His tongue was intoxicating. His hands were taking each piece of my clothing off as if he was teasing not only me but himself as well.

I unbuttoned his jacket and threw it off of him and do the same to his shirt.

I started to struggle with his belt buckle when he stopped kissing me and pined my arms in the bed before letting go and undoing it himself.

I watched as he slowly unbuckled it and his pants fell to the floor. You could see how hard he was threw his underwear.

While I laid in the bed in nothing but the pretty black lace underwear I had worn under my dress.

He leaned down to kiss me once more before trailing his lips and the way down my body right down to my toes.

He then started to leave dark hickeys on my inner thigh as I whispered at the sensation.

He came up and kissed me again before he went down bitting the fabric of my underwear pulling them off.

He immediately started to suck aggressively on my clit.

I gasped at the sudden feeling and began to moan. Eventually he started to lick me like no tomorrow. His tongue shot in and out of me, went up and down and my legs started to shake as the knot in my stomach grew.

"Fuck Rafe I'm gonna cum!" I moaned aloud. Me breathing became unsteady as I tried to push his head away, only causing him to wrap his arms around my hips making me unable to move my lower half.

He went faster and faster and before I knew it I came all over his mouth and chin.

He helped me ride out my high before coming up and kissing me so I could taste myself.

I moaned into his mouth and he started to rub my clit.

I dug my thumbs into his underwear pulling them down and I started to give him a hand job.

He flipped me over putting me on my hands and knees. He kneeled on the bed gripping my ass before pulling his hand away and laying a hard smack on it.

I jolted forward before he grabbed my hips making me stay in place.

He grabbed his member and teased my entrance before pushing all the way in and the taking it out. Doing that a few more times before finding his pace.

At this point we were both moaning continuously as he bottomed out causing me to shriek.

My mouth was gaped open but no sound was coming out. He continued to attack my pussy as I struggled to find balance.

My arms were giving out and I was about to fall.

Thankfully, Rafe flipped me back over and lifted one of legs over his shoulder.

He dug right back into me, now hitting at a different angle, but the perfect spot that made me scream. Literally.

His tip was continuously pounding against my g-spot and I orgasmed all over his dick.

My back was arched hovering above the bed. My mouth was open and I felt a glob of spit slide down my throat.

I swallowed the rest down and sat up. He was now standing in front of the bed as I got down on my knees and started to suck again.

I used my hands for the what I couldn't fit in my mouth. My hands twisted around him as he hit the back of my throat.

Rafe was moaning and groaning before he pulled my head off of him.

"Can I fuck your face?" He asked breathing heavily.

I nodded and opened my mouth allowing him to force himself back in my mouth.

His hands griped my hair as he harshly pushed my head back and forth.

I was gagging and coughing but I tried everything in my power for him to cum before I had to stop.

Eventually he pulled out and came all over my tits.

I was breathing heavily swallowing left over spit as he caught his breath to.

He brushed his thumb over my lips before picking me up and laying me on the edge of the bed.

He pushed my legs wide open and started to suck my clit and he brought his fingers down placing them inside.

He started off slow knowing I was still sensitive but eventually started to go at a rapid pace as I griped his hair pulling him closer.

He continued to deny my orgasms letting go and pulling his fingers out every time I was about to cum.

But this time he kept going. He want faster and faster sucking harder and harder before my vision went white , my legs shook, as my back arched as I had finally reached my thirds orgasm.

As soon as I came back to life, I looked up  at him seeing liquid all down his neck and chest.

"D-did I do that?" I asked still trying to catch my breath.

"You just squirted." He smiled slightly shocked at what had just happened.

My head fell back as I steadied my breathing.

Rafe went to the bathroom before coming back and wiping his chest and then wiping damn near my entire body, ridding them of any access cum.

He picked me up and brought me to the bathroom placing me on the counter.

He turned on the shower and picked me up as we both got in the shower.

He held me close as my legs were still shaky. He washed us both up trying his hardest not to drop me.

I felt bad for it doing anything but it's not like I really could.

Once we were all cleaned up he brought me back out to the room in a towel and laid me in the bed drying me up.

I smiled up at him while he went to go pick out a hoodie.

"No, I don't want clothes tonight, I need to breath." I said

"I'm ok with that." He chuckled putting on underwear.

I laid under the covers and Rafe came up behind me pulling me into him as we both drifted to sleep.

Rafe's POV

It was the next morning was I was sitting in the chair across from the bed.

It was early and we didn't have to leave for another 2 hours.

At least to her family's house.

I couldn't help but admire her. The sun was shining into the room and only her bottom half was covered.

Even though she was laying on her stomach and her face was mostly covered by hair, she still looked so fucking gorgeous.

I never though I was gonna get another chance to be with her in any way.

I always thought that, that night in the drive way was the last time I would speak to her.

I never thought she would even allow me to talk to her let alone stay in her house. I did break in.

She started to move around a little bit and had now turned over in her back.

Her boobs were right there, not like I haven't seen them before, but its amazing every time I do.

I heard her groan slightly before she squinted her eyes open.

"Hey Princess." I said to her

"Good morning" she smiled as she stretched, moaning in the process.

"I'm so sore." She wined

I laughed at her and she flipped me off.

"What time is it?" She asked

"Time for us to get ready." I said standing up walking over to her and kissing her lips.

She smiled up at me before she stood up n's changed into the outfit for the airport.

She then went to the bathroom and started washing her face and doing her hair.

"Baby come in here!" She yelled from the bathroom.

"What is it?" I said coming up behind her.

"I was just gonna say we should go to my family's house and say bye to everyone. And then once we have Saylah we go get something to eat before we go to the airport because that's a lot of traffic and stress and I don't want to and being hungry to a tiring day." She said finishing her braids.

"Yea that's fine, I'm gonna go down and get a cart to put our stuff on." She nodded in response

I grabbed one of the keys to the room and headed out the door.

Y/n's POV

Last night was one of the best nights I've had for a long time. He knew exactly what to do to make me feel good.

I was absolutely exhausted but it was all worth it.

I was honestly so ready to be back home in my bed with my little family.

When Rafe got back to the room, I had already packed up most of our stuff. All I had to do was put my bathroom bag in my suitcase.

We put everything on the cart and grabbed the key before walking out the door.

I checked us out of the hotel while Rafe put our things in the car.

Skip Time

Me and Rafe we about to leave my family's home and I was saying by to my cousins.

"You better fucking call me." Elena said hugging me tightly.

"I will I promise." I chuckled as I moved to Julianna.

"Oh I'm gonna miss you, don't forget to call me to." She squeezed tighter.

"Of course Julianna I love you." I moved over to Kylo.

"Your really leaving me with all these crazy females out here." Kylo asked

"I'm sure you can handle them. Just don't get any of them pregnant and don't let Elena or Julianna get with any stupid guys please?" I said chucking a little.

"I promise." He said pulling me into a hug

"I love you." I said

"I love you to." He said

I pulled away and walked to the car as Rafe got in.

"Bye guy I love you!" I shouted as they shouted it back.

I got in the car and we drove off as I waved out the window.

Once we were for enough away I rolled up the window and smiled trying to hold back tears.

"Oh baby don't cry." Rafe said rubbing my thigh.

"I know I'm just gonna miss them." I said dabbing my eyes.

"Well maybe next time we can have them come visit us. You know take them on the boat and introduce your friends, and we could show them around the island. It will be fun. Just don't worry about it now ok?" He asked as he moved his thumb back and forth a across my thigh.

I took a deep breath and smiled over at Rafe.

"You always know what to say." I said leaning over and kissing him on the cheek.

"I'm gonna go in the back with her for a minute ok?" I told Rafe. He nodded in response and slowed down so I wouldn't fall.

I unbuckled and climbed to the back seat, sitting in the middle.

"Hi mamas, did you miss me." I asked as she held my Pinter finger in her hand.

"Mama" Saylah giggled.

"Omg Rafe did you hear her!" I said excitedly.

"What happened?" He asked

"She just said mama, ohh your so sweet!" I said happily as I kissed her cheeks.

( OK SO shitty ending and shitty chapter all around but ahhhhhhh that was so cringe. I can't even with myself.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 583 9
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲...
148K 6.9K 39
"Mi flor, when Mariano asks you to be his girlfriend- I understand if you say yes." I say as I place a soft kiss against the back of Isa's hand while...
257K 2K 31
Rafe Cameron is and always will be unconditionally obsessed and over heals for this one girl. Amara kelly. Rafe Cameron <3
198K 7.1K 35
The Fire Nation has been in a period of peace for years. Benevolent leaders have risen, rulers who care more about the people than their own interest...