Private Tutor

By kawaiiy_131920

"Jungkook, come here. Your private tutor is here." 'But dad, I don't need a- I mean hi teacher. Nice to meet... More

Private Tutor
Met Him From Afar
First Day
I'd Love To Let Him Tutor Me
Past Problems
Unexpected Accident
Way Back Home
Coffee Shop
Stalker's Acting
Telepathy
Part Of His Past
Birthday Surprises
Boyfriend?
Escape Route
Sleepy
Sick Day
With You
Exams
Who's Older?
Beach
My Little Cutie
Accident
Hospital
Meet My Friends
New Friends
Waterfall Date
Obvious
Just Be Smart
When You Argue Over The Smallest Things
Forgiven
Birthday Plans
I'll Go To The Moon With You
I Love You
Bonding Time
Hanging Out
Spending Time With Your Boyfriend
Preparation
His Birthday
A Step Away
Proposal
Just A Quick Question

Epilogue

627 25 3
By kawaiiy_131920

"Chim, wake up"

"Tae?" Jimin mumbled tiredly and the other nodded and shook the boy's body vigorously making him groan and turn his back away.

"WAKE UP JIMINIE"

"Ugh Hobi hyung stop shouting. W-Where's Jungkookie? How did y'all get in" "If you don't wake up now you won't ever meer him again"

Jimin has never left the bed so quickly before.

"Anygays what's the time now?" Jimin said while brushing his teeth. No response. He sighed and went out from the washroom and looked at the clock which showed 7 a.m.. "Ugh why did you guys wake me up so early" He mumbled and he proceeded to look at the calendar and saw that it was exactly the day he met Jungkook a few years back and they usually celebrate this day by cuddling and chilling with each other but that wasn't the case for today. He pouted before rinsing his mouth and changing into normal wear and he got pulled out of his room. "Hey I still need to pee" 

Jimin was taken to a hair salon and he stared curiously at the unfamiliar place. "Why are we here?" "Just sit down. We'll pick you up later!" Hoseok said and pushed Jimin to sit down on the chair while the hair dresser was preparing her stuff before they left to nowhere. He let out a confused hum and fished out his phone before sending a text to his fiancé. 

Jimin: Kookie where are you? What is going on? 

Nothing. Jungkook had seen his text but didn't reply for a solid 5 minutes which made him sulk to himself internally. The lady was ready was approached Jimin with a smile which made Jimin kind of tense. "Relax sir, I don't bite" Even though he nodded, he was trying to figure out whatever was going on until he saw her take a pink dye. "Huh? You're gonna dye my hair pink?" He asked bluntly and the other chuckled at his silliness. "Of course! And call me noona, plus the hairstyle is requested by umm.. Oh yeah Jeon Jungkook" 

'This little brat, he knows that I'd look super weird in pink' He thought while the lady started her work . Jimin sighed and watched some YouTube videos on his phone just to entertain himself.

-

After a long, long time, he was finally done. The hair dresser smiled proudly at how good Jimin looked and the other was very shocked since he thought that he would look bad. "All ready to go! Wait, I forgot one more thing" She went to nowhere and took out a flower crown and placed it on his head gently. Jimin smiled softly before thanking her and proceeding to pay but she refused. "It's okay, have a nice day ahead!" Jimin's heart warmed up at how kind she was so he gave a large sum of tip and thanking her again.

Magically, Yoongi has just arrived and he hopped on the car. "What's going on?" "Ask your husband" Jimin turned red before asking another question. "Where's Taehyung and Hoseok hyung?" "Somewhere that we're gonna go now" He didn't ask anymore question and pouts again. He gently took off the flower crown since he decided he will wear it later. It was decorated with roses in red and white.

"Get down" Yoongi said Jimin did as told and they arrived at a clothing store. Okay, wait, it's all tuxedoes and dresses which look like wedding dresses? "Someone's getting married today?" He muttered and Yoongi pushed him into the store. "Yes, and you'll find out later" 

He was pushed to a room and there stood Taehyung, Hoseok and an unfamiliar man discussing something. "Ah, the main characters has arrived" The man said and the other two nodded while smiling before he was dragged by the man to another room with his friends following closely behind him. "I know just the perfect size for you!" The man went and took a tuxedo which was white in color color and told Jimin to try it on in the dressing room. What Jimin didn't know is that it was custom made for him and the guy was just acting along with his friends. 

Jimin stared at himself with wide eyes. It fitted him perfectly and nicely like a snack and he didn't know he can look so good in these stuff: pink hair and a white tux. "Chim, you okay in there?" Jimin quickly went out blushing since he was just checking himself out and it gained an gasp from the boys. "Wow Jiminie you look peeeeeeerfffeecctttt" "Thanks hyung" He smiled widely before changing back into his outfit from before and they took him out of the store immediately. "Huh? Don't we need to pay?" "Your husband did that already" 

They were now having lunch since it was already noon and Jimin already misses his fiancé. He caressed his engagement ring and also the bracelet which Jungkook gave him when he was officially his boyfriend. Sighing at the beautiful memory, his mind was filled with Jungkook and only Jungkook. After that (and lowkey third-wheeling or fourth-wheeling since it's a threesome so idk hehe), they had desert at the ice cream shop since Jimin requested so. 

"Sugar, we're running late, hurry up to the destination" Taehyung whispered and Yoongi nodded while scrunching his face in shyness upon the nickname. Hoseok was humming and singing softly to songs and Jimin didn't know his vocals were so great until now. "Where are we going?" "To find your 'Kookie hyung'" Hoseok teased and Jimin went flustered and hit him lightly on the shoulder. 

-

"But seriously though, you look great in pink" Taehyung said as Jimin got his makeup done which made Jimin smiled lightly. "I know, because I'm Park Jimin" He said with a giggle before Taehyung said he has somewhere to go. 

"Kook mah manz you finally getting married today" He said with a fake sob in the end and threw himself onto Jungkook which made the older laugh. "Thanks for your help, Jimin must have asked so many questions" "Yah you know I'd act less suspicious if I were you" "Oh right, he must have thought I left him on read" He said nervously and sent a text to Jimin, telling him that he's alright and that he coming for him. 

Seokjin went over to Jimin's side and the younger was happy to see him. "Hyung! What are we all doing here?" "It's your big day!" "Huh?" Seokjin internally punched himself hard and smiled at the younger. "What? I said that it's someone's big day. You know, we have to attend it since it's one of our friends" "Jinjja? But why do I have to put on makeup?" He pouts and Seokjin laughs nervously. "Because... they wanted us to! I have makeup on too, you see" Seokjin said and blew a kiss to him making him crack up and nod. 

Suddenly, Jimin felt light headed and nauseous so he went to the washroom. He threw up and sighed gently before caressing his tummy. "Baby, I'll tell Daddy about you later, okay? We can surprise him after this mysterious wedding!" He giggled and went out of the washroom, humming to himself.

"Min, it's time to change into your tux and heels, we all have already changed" "Okay Eomma" He teased Seokjin before running for his life and changing and putting on his flower crown.

"Okay take this bouquet and walk down there" Taehyung shoved a bouquet of flowers into his hands and pushed him to the direction of the aisle before he himself ran away to sit in the seats. "Hmm?" He looked around for a bit until he took a step forward and in an instant, everything was clear for him. There were people sitting on both side of the aisle, and there stood the love of his life and also probably a priest. He was overwhelmed and the smile on his face widen as he saw Jungkook beaming proudly. Happy tears filled his eyes with each step he took and finally reached the near end and Jungkook gently took both of his hands in his. "You so beautiful" Jungkook whispered and Jimin gave him a little smile. 

After they exchanged their vows and everything (sorryyy idk how to write those D:), it is finally time for them to kiss. Jimin had this pink shade displayed on his cheeks and Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and guided Jimin's hand onto his shoulders. "You ready?" Jungkook asked with a smile and Jimin nodded, beaming angelically and Jungkook leaned in to kiss his lips. The crowd was cheering and all before they heard Hoseok shout. "Y'all that's my besties! Woo-hoo!" They broke apart and smiling lovingly at each other before holding each other's hand and facing the audience and they are applauding.  

After that, they went to eat and Jungkook was just staring into Jimin's orbs and vice versa. Suddenly, Jimin feels uneasy since he didn't know how Jungkook will react when he told him that he is pregnant. Jimin lowered his gaze and placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder before he felt a kiss on his head. "Anything wrong?" Jungkook asked worriedly and Jimin shook his head. "Just tired" "Aigoo, sorry, I must have told them to wake you up too early" Jimin shook his head and Jungkook gently caressed his side. "Wanna eat something?" Jimin hummed lazily and Jungkook guided him to a table. "Whoa son way to go!" Jungkook chuckled and Jimin looked at his mother in law for a bit. "Kookie? Can I have a word with Mom?" "Sure" The woman was confused but Jimin whispered to her. "Can we umm, go somewhere a bit private?" She took him to the garden behind and they sat by a fountain where no one was. 

"Mom, I-" Jimin suddenly felt nervous until tears started to fill his eyes and the woman noticed so she gave him a tissue and stroked his bangs gently. "Wae? You don't want to marry Jungkook?" She asked and he immediately shook his head in denial. "No! But I-I'm scared" His voice cracked slightly and she looked at him worriedly. "What's wrong?" "I'm p-pregnant" His breathing was uneven and the woman was shocked at first before she smiled softly at him. "Is this what you're worried about?" He nodded and she pinched his cheek softly. "I think I know what you're trying to tell me. You're scared of Jungkook's reaction, isn't it? Don't worry, just tell him when you're ready. But if that boy ruins everything just tell me, I'll gladly beat him up. I'm sure that he will be happy, and remember that I'm here for you anytime you want, okay? I know this may be shocking, especially for you, but you're a strong boy, and I believe in you. If you need advices, you can always ask me" Jimin nodded and got touched at her words so he gladly took her advice. He hugged her and thanked her before going back to Jungkook with her. 

The woman went back to her husband and Jungkook inspected Jimin worriedly. "Love, what's wrong?" "Ah it's nothing, I just got a little emotional" Jungkook bopped his nose and fed him a bite before Jimin insisted on eating on his own. Jungkook frowned; Jimin didn't behave like this before, even in public. He shrugged it off and decided to ask him later. "Hyungie, I'm going to the washroom" Without even waiting for his response, Jimin has already left. Upon Jimin's weird behavior, he decided to follow him secretly. 

He was humming to a nice melody and Jungkook fell in love more with his voice. Jimin locked the door and Jungkook waited patiently outside for 5 minutes until he thought something was off. He knocked gently on the door and Jimin peeked out of the door to see his husband. "Kookie?" Jungkook went inside and locked the door, making Jimin curious. The other lifted him onto the side of the basin and went in between in legs. "Cheonsa, is there anything that you're hiding from me?" "Huh? No!" Jungkook was sure that Jimin indeed was hiding something. "What is it?" He caressed Jimin cheeks gently and pulled him into a tight hug. "C-can I tell y-you when we g-get home?" Jimin was sniffling and his tears were threatening to come out again since his hormones made him more sensitive than ever but Jungkook soothed him. "Shh, I'm sorry that I pushed you okay? Tell me whenever you're ready, but don't cry, it's our wedding day" Jungkook smiled and gave a soft peck to him which made him nod. 

When Jungkook was about to leave hand in hand with Jimin, he heard a loud whine. "Carry~" He gladly did in bridal style and Jimin buried his face into Jungkook's shoulder. 

The ceremony ended with Jimin throwing the bouquet and someone catching it and now, the newly wedded couple were heading home. Jimin cuddled up to Jungkook's side and suddenly felt like he was craving some brownies. "Jungkookie~ Can I have some brownies, please?" "But we had some earlier" He said with a frown and Jimin scoffed. "Those were disgusting!" "But I bought them from your favourite store" Jimin scrunched his face in annoyance before removing himself completely from the other and staring out of the window. Huffing, a soft sighed left his lips and tears rolled from his eyes. He knows that he was being immature, but he couldn't control his hormones. Jungkook noticed the sudden change in his behaviour and drove to the side of the road to stop the car.

Jungkook gently unbuckled Jimin's seat belt and lifted the boy to his lap. "Okay, let's get some brownies yeah? Promise no more crying today?" Jungkook held out his pinky finger and Jimin nodded. He knows he looks ugly and pathetic in Jungkook's eyes so he avoided his husband's gaze, ignoring Jungkook's finger. Jungkook kissed his forehead gently and stared at the beauty displayed in front of him before driving off, carefully holding on his fragile husband.

They reached home and Jimin waddled to the bathroom. "Baby, I'm gonna buy the brownies, okay?" Jimin nodded and prepare the bathtub for himself. He didn't feel like using the shower that day. And well, Jungkook didn't actually buy new brownies, but he had bought some earlier, and those were specially reserved for his one and only. He placed them on the table and went upstairs where Jimin was and he knocked on the door. "I'm coming in" He said and entered and took off his clothes and accessories before going in to join his significant other.

He lifted Jimin slightly and sat behind him before laying Jimin in between his legs. The older laid his back onto Jungkook which made the younger smile. "Hubby, happy anniversary" Jungkook whispered softly and Jimin giggled before Jungkook kissed his forehead gently. "Jungkookie! I wanna tell you something later!" "Okay okay" Jungkook started washing through Jimin's and his hair while Jimin just enjoyed, as usual.

Once they were done (bathing and eating), they cuddled on the bed in nothing but boxers. "Oh yes!" Jimin said excitedly and went to his room to take something while Jungkook waited on the bed, confused. Jimin came back with photos and sat excitedly beside Jungkook. "Baby, what's this?" "Your coconut head should learn more" He giggled before signalling Jungkook to come closer to him.

"What do you think this is?" "Everything's gray but this spot is black" He muttered and Jimin laughed historically. "Pabo! Jungkookie pabo!" The other scratched his head awkwardly and Jimin whispered into his ear. "You're gonna be a daddy" "Huh what?" Jimin pouted and giggled at how clueless his husband looked right now. "There's a baby in me" "T-there's a baby in me?" "Not you, me! The baby is in me!" Jimin was laughing his ass off and Jungkook looked at him weirdly. "Fine, I'm pregnant" "Oh you could have said that earlie- wait what?!" "I AM PREGNANT!!" Jungkook looked at him, shocked and surprise before he broke into a wide smile. "Jinjja?" "As if I wasn't giving you hints just now" Jimin rolled his eyes but smiled nevertheless at his husband's adorable look right now. Jungkook lifted him up and twirled him around before attacking him with kisses.

"I love you I love you I love you I love you" Jimin giggled and pulled him into a soft and loving kiss. 

Well, that's what Jimin recalled as he stared at his now 3 year old son playing with his friends while Jungkook chatted with his 'family'. Jimin sighed contently before a smile appeared on his face and Jungkook finally gazed at him fondly and mouthed, "I love you" which made him feel warm and finally, he broke out of his thoughts. Happily, he continued on his conversation. 

End. 

Hey! This is your author-nim, I'm finally done with my second book! Thank you for all the support! However, y'all might have to wait for a bit longer for me to release a new book, as I'm planning to take a break, but I promise I'll return with a third book! Thank you and I purple you ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 17K 39
"Are you a Sugar Daddy, by any chance?" Jimin says, as he looks at his hand that is perfectly being securely hold by Jungkook. Jungkook chuckles by...
634K 46.1K 74
"Your job is to make me laugh..not to fall in love.." Jeon Jungkook is a young, tall and handsome black haired king that rules over his palace alone...
18.8K 972 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
263K 13.2K 41
{Completed} A story where Kim Taehyung is an idol but has secret family, a beautiful husband Jungkook and a little fluff ball of theirs, which nobody...