I-Land Season 2(Applyfic)

By WriterGirl2309477

(Closed For Entries-You can still read it though,I promise you will love the story!) 30 Girls- From different... More

Introduction
Rules
🏢Companies🏢
✨Faceclaims✨
All About Voting
📝Forms📝
Meet The Trainees✨
💙BE:LIFT Lab💙
💙 Jia 💙
💙J💙
💙Madhu💙
💙Liane💙
💙MIA💙
💚Hybe Japan💚
💚Aera💚
💚Hari💚
💚SKY💚
💚Estella💚
💚 Harumi 💚
💛Ithaca Holdings💛
💛DEEP💛
💛ANNA💛
💛POPPY💛
💛SARA💛
💛Juliet💛
🧡Pledis Entertainment🧡
🧡Aria🧡
🧡NEON🧡
🧡Violet🧡
🧡Artemis🧡
🧡Sunny🧡
💜Source Music💜
💜Jeevitha💜
💜Jina💜
💜MIRAE💜
💜RAINEY💜
💜TiAmo💜
❤️KOZ Entertainment❤️
❤️RYUN❤️
❤️SUZY❤️
❤️AJ❤️
❤️Katty❤️
❤️EunBi❤️
9th July 2021:Press Release
✨ First Mentor ✨
✨Second Mentor✨
✨Third Mentor✨
Teaser
->For Owners Of Trainees:Pre Episode 1
-> Introductory Announcement 2
Chapter 1 :✨The Chosen Ones'✨
Chapter 2:First Introductions
Who Am I? ✨Narrator✨
✨Narrator Reveal✨
Chapter 3:Step In
Chapter 4: Introductory Test
Chapter 5: It is War Now
For Owners Of Trainees:Pre Episode 2
Chapter 6: Enter
Chapter 7:Tension
For owners!
Chapter 9: Mwoya?
Chapter 10:Enemies To Lovers
Chapter 11:Start Again
1️⃣Voting Phase One1️⃣

Chapter 8:Practice and Pain

104 20 66
By WriterGirl2309477

(I-LAND)

The I-LANDers seemed to have undergone due deliberation over who should be the final representatives.

"Okay so we have Poppy for vocals and Artemis for dance...and the rap rep should be..."

"Mia unnie!" All of them yelled unanimously.

"Did I just hear my name?"Mia who dozed off till now as these girls seemed to be discussing until eternity,woke with a jolt.

The girls laugh.

"We chose you as our rap rep!" J smiles.

Mia's eyes shine. Rap was her passion.

"I will show my spitfire style!" She coolly says.

"Ooh...our girl crush..."the girls tease her and giggle.

"I am loving our teamwork here,lets stay calm and composed like this and secure the headquarters." J nods.

"Yeah. Forget companies, we all are one now,we all will help you girls out whenever you want."Liane adds.

"Hey Mia...I am pretty good at rap, I could give you a few tips." Anna starts to say,but Mia walks past her.

"I will be fine,just leave me to myself." Mia coolly says as she heads in.

"Yah...I am still your unnie how can you just walk away." Anna shakes her head and chuckles.

"That was a little disrespectful though...being ignored is not nice..."Sunny murmurs.

Poppy comes in to break the tension, "Unnie,why don't you come help me pick a song!" 

Anna smiles and walks away with her.

"Umm...I need help too...picking a song..." Artemis cautiously says. Violet and Liane interwine their hands with her.

"Lets go!"

The other girls too decided to follow them.

_________________________________________________

(Evening)

"Mia! You got to come out now girl!" Madhu taps on the young rapper's door. She had gone inside and shut it,not having come out since then. And now it was dinner time.

"I need to practice! Could you leave me alone please!" They hear her say.

Madhu turns back to the girls and shrugs,giving up.

"That woman is really stubborn,she won't listen to me." She says.

Anna gets with a frown and walks towards the door.

"Mia! Its Anna unnie! You need to come out right now and eat!"

"I dont want to! I fall asleep after I eat! I need to practice!" Mia says from inside.

"I am not requesting you! Its an order! Now open this door right now!"Anna says in a serious tone,unlike her usual sunny disposition.This sudden change even makes Mia unlock the door.

Mia comes out and looks up at the taller Anna,rolls her eyes and moves towards the kitchen.

Jia comes over to Anna.

"I trained with her,she might seem like a brat,but she is a softie,please don't misunderstand her unnie..."

Anna smiles and pats her shoulders, "I know. But as the oldest here, I sometimes have to stay strong and take care of you all."

"I think we have to tell Mia to respect a little,its really not nice how unnie is being treated..."Sunny adds in.

"Woah...only morning I was talking about teamwork...and here we are..."J sighs and shakes her head.

"No,lets not complicate things,it is night time anyways, lets just eat and go to bed." Madhu ushers them away, not wanting to start a useless fight on the very first day itself and give MNET what they were looking for.

________________________________________________

(Night Time- Blue Room-BE:LIFT Girls)

The girls have all snuggled into their blankets and are staring up at the ceiling,which was glittering in the dark. They could make out the butterflies.

"Mia unnie..." Liane says suddenly.

"Hmm?" Mia hums sleepily.

"You know, Anna unnie is only trying to help...we should all listen to her....you understand what I am saying right?"

There is no response from Mia.

"Unnie! Are you listening?" Liane asks again and looks towards Mia. She is completely still in her sleeping position.

"Did she fall asleep already??" Liane wonders.

"That's our Mia's speciality,she can fall asleep in the nick of time." Madhu murmurs.

"Lets all just go to sleep now..."Jia mutters sleepily,and the girls all oblige.

___________________________________________________

(GROUND)

(MNET-The situation at the Ground wasn't going very smoothly as well.)

"Yes AJ! You are doing great girl!" EunBi pats AJ's head and hands her some water.Eunbi was the only one AJ was close with here,she was the only one she could fall back on.

"Yeah...I just hope the other reps do well too, so that we all can go up there." Aj says as she sips on some water.

"I think the Mirae girl needs help..."EunBi points to the petite looking girl seated in one corner.

"Where are her teammates...?" AJ asks.

"Late..." Eunbi sighs.

That's when TiAmo enters the room. AJ makes a beeline for her.

"Hi TiAmo!"She awkwardly waves her hand.

"Oh hey...." Tianna tilts her head.

"You know...you should really help out your teammate...we need you all to be a little responsible here and come on time-"AJ is cut off.

"I am sorry,but we were just cooking up something nice for you all...you don't have to be so rude..."

AJ sighs.

"I am sorry if I came across as rude,but please focus on what is important." She walks away.

Tianna pokes her tongue in her cheek.

"Unbelievable"

She goes right up to Mirae.

"Oh you are here!" Mirae smiles and then notices the frown on her friend's face.

"What's wrong?" She asks searchingly.

"Do they think I am a pushover? I am not here to play! I also came here to debut! Just because they trained longer,does that give them the right to belittle me?" She murmurs.

Mirae understands what might have happened.

"Look Tianna yah...they were probably just worried and trying to help..."But Tianna gets up.

"Unnie,that's your problem! You are too nice!" She walks away.

"Yah! Ti-Ah this kid..." Mirae shakes her head and gets back to practice.

(MNET- With tension and rivalry,will both I-LANDERS and GROUNDers pull this off well?"

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N- 8th October 2021

I am sorry for updating after so long! I finally have the time! I will try to write more!

Hope you are liking how the story is progressing and I did take in the ideas you gave me :)

Also I heard a few owners of the trainees left Wattpad,some of them told me,whereas as some didn't. So I will just run a quick activeness check here.

Please write your wattpad username + trainee name here.

To confirm that you are still active,and I will figure out what to do with the ownerless trainees.

Please vote on this chapter and the others! That would be very encouraging!

Saranghae 💖

Author V ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 30 8
This is a oneshot book for K-Pop girl groups! This is a safe space for everyone `;:゛;`;・(°ε° ) warning!!!!!!! there MAY(maybe) be mature themes some...
946K 28.5K 38
Park Soojin is scouted to join the survival show I-LAND Season 2. However things spark into chaos when jealousy and rivalry stir among the applicants...
828 40 6
Y/n, a trainee under Be:lift is chosen to join a survival show called I-Land. Along with her friends she is to stay in a remote location for 3 months...
664K 24K 78
In when a total of 23 contestants joins mnet's I-LAND, one of them being a Japanese girl named Sato Hana. "Why don't you just join the girl version o...