ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ❀

By Wrenchxoxo

A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Iwaoi Ending Part 1?
MatsuHana Ending
Regarding the endings!!
Iwaoi Ending Pt 2
Kyotani Ending
Yahaba Ending
Kunimi Ending
Thank you!!!

Chapter 4

4.6K 171 76
By Wrenchxoxo

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

M/n walked home with kunimi, throwing a few conversations about their upcoming session and what kunimi wants to have a recap at and such.

He arrived home safely, and thanked kunimi for walking home. Kunimi only smiled and nodded before going his merry way to home.

Kunimi's not the type of person to walk someone home, let alone be with anyone at all. He hates people, atleast that's what everyone sees of him. But when it comes to m/n, he can somehow tolerate him. He find him very comfortable to be with, regardless of the boy being a loud and a troublemaker. He's really good at academics.

A total airhead when it comes to social cues and such. But when it comes to academics, you can count on him.

He takes on part time jobs, and tutoring is one of it.

It's not like they have any financial struggles, he just prefers to save up on his own so incase of emergency he can pull something out, and he knows that not all the time he can rely on his parents' money. there will be a time he'll have to provide on his own, so he doesn't see any harm in getting a head start. A bit paranoid but at the same time smart if you ask me.

M/n is a asexual icon, he's an openly one. He never had a boyfriend in his life, because most of the guys that flirts with him either gives up because m/n couldn't pick up the difference between flirting and just being plainly friendly.

It's one of the charms that draws in kunimi as well, the obliviousness of the boy makes him somehow want to hold him and treasure him in his hand. Take the boy with him wherever he goes and so on.

But kunimi refuses to acknowledge that part. He convinces himself that he find m/n only cute because he benefits from their tutoring. I don't know how that correlates but it is what it is.

but i digress, back on our favorite boy's life.

He entered his home, hoping to see his father.

"Father! I'm home!"

He received a reply, albeit a muffled one, he followed the source od the voice and he was met with a sight of his father talking to a familiar grey haired setter.

"suga-chan!"

He screamed, his excitement taking over him as he throws himself to the boy once more but this time, sugawara catched him, thankfully.

"Geez, m/n you need to stop jumping on me like that"

M/n only shook his head as he nuzzled further on the boy's neck. He likes sugawara, in a friend way of course. He was like a big brother to him.

A big brother he wished he had, growing up m/always felt alone, his parents are usually away for a business trip and such now his father decided to retire to become a house husband and give the company to m/n's mother who is basically the breadwinner of the family.

Girlboss if you ask me.

Their relationship was more than okay, like any normal son-parent relationship, they have that. M/n just can't help but feel lonely form time to time, but he adapted but ever since sugawara came in his life, he has grown attached to him.

  "Suga-chan, why are you here?"

He asked, lifting his head up and stretching his hand outwards on the boy's shoulders while being ontop of him, it was a rather awkward position if it's any person but they have grown close to each other that they couldn't care anymore.

"Your father wanted to be with you since he has somewhere to go tonight, and i planned to cook something you like since it's been a while"

He explained as he squeezed m/n's face, adoring the boy's face. At this point they act like they're lovers.

"Really?! What is it?!"

"It's a secret, for now change into something comfortable and do your homework then come down when i tell you, okay?"

"Okay!"

With that, m/n ran upstairs with his bag, leaving sugawara and his father to talk about things.

"Thank you for lending us your time, it's just it's really important and, i don't feel okay with m/n being alone."

M/n's father thanked sugawara as he fixed his clothing, sugawara waved it off and proceeded to prepare for their dinner.

"Thank you again, I'll see you guys tomorrow. Call me or his mom if you need anything"

"Mhm, you got it. Bye."

Sugawara said beamed as he reassured the older that the two of them would be fine alone.

Sugawara smiled as he thought of all the various things they could do alone, he's happy he could be more of help to someone once more.

Losing his position as the main setter took a toll on him, so maybe hanging out with the loud mouthed boy can help him take his mind away from some things, even for a while.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"M/n! Come down now!"

M/n bolted from his previous position and ran downstairs almost tripping himself in the process.

Receiving a lecture from the older.

"Sorry"

M/n pouted.

"Just don't do it again, i don't want you getting hurt."

M/n nodded as he took a seat at the dining hall.

He awaits for sugawara to bring him his favorite meal.

It's spicy mafo tofu, sugawara's specialty.

Another thing they had in common is that both of them is a big fan of spicy foods. Although, m/n prefers mild ones and on moderation. Sugawara prefers the extreme ones.

He drooled as he layed his eyes on the food, he was about to pounce on the steaming hot food but was slapped at the hand by sugawara.

"Manners, m/n. Manners."

He rubbed the injured hand and mumbled an apology before putting his hand together and saying.

"Thank you for the meal"

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

They both sat at the sofa, m/n plays his video game while sugawara watched and helps him from time to time.

"Don't you feel tired from playing games like these?"

Sugawara asked as he watches him beat up security guards in the game.

"Nope! I enjoy this especially the sneaking in and out of private properties!"

Sugawara sweatdropped as he hoped that m/n doesn't do that in real life, also making a mental note to keep an eye on him.

"God i love fucking up the police!"

He exclaimed as he proceeded to massacre the group of police as part of the mission.

Sugawara was worried for the boy's wellbeing.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"Goodnight, m/n."

"Goodnight, suga-chan. Thanks for keeping me company and making me my favorite food tonight."

Sugawara smiled, albeit the room was dark, m/n can sense sugawara's soft aura.

"No biggie, m/n, anything for you."

"No, seriously, thank you. You stuck up with me regardless of my personality. Thank you."

His tone of voice changed into a much more serious one, silenced engulfed the dark room.

"Goodnight."

He turned to his side before closing his eyes.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 466 27
So my english is ... its ok so don't complain ( Ö-Ö ) It's gonna be a long story so buckle up my dudes !!! it's gonna be - cringe - fun - romant...
103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...
192K 5.9K 21
*:・゚𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐧. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. ✧・゚:* After losing her sports scholarship...
1M 22.9K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...