Wicked Company

By junemitchellauthor

"I wouldn't say I'm out for revenge, I'd just say that karma's coming for them all. And in this case? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๏ฟฝ... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Eighteen

2.5K 111 15
By junemitchellauthor

"Fuck me like you hate me and I'll show you how much I despise you, too."

I must've surprised him, because he had no response, at least not in words. I never even saw him move. Groaning low, Tucker lifted me, my back pressed hard against the metal sheeting of the shop's wall. A gasp was forced from me, but the air never left my lips, instead it was a faint mumble against his when he leaned down and slammed his mouth onto my own.

It was needy, breathtaking, rough, and I couldn't get close enough quickly enough. His hands tunneled into my hair, pulling my head back to expose my neck. Moving his lips down my chin to my collarbone and back up again, he teased me relentlessly, the trail of soft kisses and stinging bites mixing with the rasp of his beard and setting my senses ablaze.

The rain beat down on us from above, our bodies thoroughly soaked. I pulled at his shirt, wanting it off and desperate to see him, but he withdrew a hand from my hair and pinned my wrists above my head. Rain drops dripped down his face, landing on my chest. Warmer than those falling from the sky, the path each drop made down my chest and under my shirt quickened my breath, wishing it was his tongue, his hands, him.

"You're a needy little doll, aren't you?" Tucker stared down at me, his iron-hard cock against my core the only tell he needed this as much as me. He forced his breathing to stay level, a simple look on his face as though this was no different than any other day.

I wanted him to show me how badly he was affected. I needed it. I had to know it wasn't just me.

"You're taking your fucking time. Just fuck me and then we can leave each other alone."

His gaze darkened immediately, narrowing as he glared down at me.

Bingo.

"Getting me out of your system, are you? Then you'll move on to someone else's bed, is that it?"

"Of course not. I don't do beds." His hand tightened on my wrists, the other fist gripping my hair harder. I smirked up at him, knowing I was getting to him and loving the power I felt.

"You're playing with fucking fire, Barbie."

"No, I don't think so. I think you're all talk or you'd already have me on my knees."

A shudder rippled through him and I couldn't hide that it heated me further. My core was dripping, screaming to be touched. His cock pressed hard behind his pants and against me and I was losing my mind. I needed to move, but I couldn't give him that satisfaction.

"You're going to piss me off." His voice was rough, thick with lust, and I was losing my own control by the second.

"Good. Show me then, prove it. Fucking punish me for it. Show me how much you hate me, Tucker."

His cock jerked behind his zipper when I said his name. "Fuck... say it again."

Struggling against his hold on my wrists, the rain gave me enough leeway to jerk them loose. Snaking my arms around his neck, I jerked his head closer, my lips flittering over his.

"Make me."

Growling at my breathless demand, he spun and kicked the shop's door open, pinning me again into the closest wall as it slammed closed behind us. Refusing to wait another minute, his hands moved between us and in a single motion, ripped my shirt off. He lifted my arms above my head again, using the torn shirt to tie them together before I could process it.

He kissed me hard, his lips demanding more from mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth and daring me to give in to his power. His hand reached behind me, flicking my bra open and promptly ripping the straps to pieces and tossing it away. He untangled my legs from his waist and set me down, still holding my tied wrists above my head as his other hand worked my jeans off.

The soaked through material was near impossible to get off, and I laughed at the act, cursing the movies for always making it seem simple. I looked up to see him smiling, but the edge of determination in his gaze, followed by the heat still burning in them, had me swallowing my tongue when my jeans slid halfway down my thighs and his hand tapped against my pussy, a jolt of electric fire running through my clit and up my body.

He dropped his hand from my wrists and pushed me to my knees, his free fingers quick to unbutton his own jeans and push them open. His cock freed, standing erect in front of me.

"Suck it."

Defiant as always, I lifted my eyes to glance up at him through my lashes, waiting, wanting him to lose it. And just seconds later, he did.

He laced his fingers in my hair, gripping the back of my head, and pushed his hips forward, groaning as my lips wrapped around the head. He held me in place, his jaw clenched tight as his hips flexed, fucking my mouth. Mercilessly, his cock filled my mouth over and over, deep, fast strokes hitting my throat and bruising my lips with the most wicked heat.

My bound hands lifted to grab his thighs, my nails digging into his muscles. They tensed under my harsh touch, but a masculine groan filled the air and his hips snapped faster.

Lifting my tongue to press it around the underside of his cock, he shivered above me, his legs flinching as he lost his rhythm. Stepping back, he pulled free of my mouth. I winked up at him and he jerked me to my feet, spinning me and again pinning my hands above my head with one hand, pulling my hips back to arch my ass out.

His hand moved agonizingly slow over my skin before two fingers dipped lower and slid through my folds, thrusting into me in a blink. I cried out, pressing back further, but he withdrew his fingers and a moment later, his hand landed hard on my ass. I gasped, breathing rough as the stinging slap rocked through my body.

"Behave, doll." His voice was low and menacing, my legs quivering at the deep sound when his fingers dipped back down, filling me again. He teased me with shallow strokes before he used another finger to circle my clit.

"Or what?" A moan escaped my throat and again, he withdrew his fingers, two more smacks landing on my ass, one on each side.

"Keep pushing me. See what happens when you do." His hand slapped my pussy again and I nearly came from the stinging contact, but then it disappeared again.

Whimpering, I lost my edge and shut my eyes, determined to keep my composure this time. But he surprised me.

"Keep your hands on the wall."

His hand disappeared from my wrists and a foil packet tore. My legs were kicked further apart, a broad hand on my hip lifted my ass more before he pressed inside. I bit my lip so hard I tasted blood, not wanting to make a sound in fear of him pulling back again, but when he was buried in to the hilt and he froze, I lost it and rocked my hips on him.

He leaned back, his cock still lodged inside of me, and smacked my ass. My pussy clenched and he whispered a curse behind me, but two more slaps landed before he pulled back slowly, feeling every inch of him before he pressed back inside languorously.

My nails dug into the wall, legs shaking voraciously. I needed to come and I needed to scream when I did, but would he let me? Was the torturous pace he set killing him, too?

I bore my hips back, uncaring of the consequences, but he caught me and leaned forward, his teeth nipping at my ear. He turned my head and kissed me, his cock pulsing inside of my pussy. I was soaked, dripping, my orgasm so close, yet so far. I was dying in his arms and he knew it.

A smile curved onto his lips as they continued to rasp over mine, his tongue teasing my mouth, slow strokes to match the pace his hips had set. He pulled back enough to keep his mouth feathering over mine.

"Say my name."

His cock flexed inside of me, his hand on my hip kneading on it. His fingers had the slightest shake to them, and I grinned. "I told you to make me. But if you can't, I'll have to go find someone who can."

He flinched, his grip on my skin tightening. "Don't fucking push me, doll."

"Or what? Afraid to go there with me?"

"Dani," he warned.

"I make your cock hard. You want me and you hate me for it. I told you to show me how much, but if you can't-"

Before I could utter another word, he pulled back and slammed into me. Over and over again, his forceful thrusts had my mouth hanging open and throat running dry. I tried to scream out against the pain and the pleasure, but he grabbed my throat and pulled my face around. His mouth slanted over mine again, his teeth biting at my wounded lip as he swallowed my cries.

His hand on my hip dug tighter, a strength that would bruise my skin without a doubt. The realization that I'd have a reminder of this moment egged my arousal on, my orgasm just on the brink of exploding.

Just before I could fly over the edge, Tucker pulled back and halted his hips.

"No!" I screamed the protest, but his hand held me in place.

"Are you fucking done baiting me, Barbie?"

My breaths were hard, heaving through me. I moaned when his cock flexed inside of my quivering pussy again.

I pressed my neck tighter into his fingers as they stayed wrapped around my skin. "Why? Had enough? Are you tired already?"

"Wrong answer, doll."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 12K 44
Not everyone is born strong, Some are soft like the cotton candy clouds, like the first rays before dawn. Some are unaware of the dark thoughts and...
87 23 11
She is the fierce girl, who despite being teenager decided to take care of her siblings after her mother's death. Although, she was always the second...
42.9K 1.3K 11
Chase is a fucking bastard - Ainsley is a biker bitch extrordinaire. I'm Giving Up! I'm Done! I'm sick of waiting for the only man I've ever wanted...
50.1K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...