The adventure begins (Slow Up...

By RengerRed

Ash Ketchum a young trainer from pallet town who wants to become a Pokemon master after finishing travelling... More

author's note
Harem girls
Chapter-1: The decision
Chapter-2: Goodbye alola
Chapter-3: The legendary beasts
Ash's Pokemon list
Chapter-5: Returning kanto and the rainbow Pokemon
Chapter-6: The dream encounter and return of old friends
Chapter-7: Mewtwo vs Charizard
Bio and harem update
Chapter-8: A call

Chapter-4: Reunion and a promised battle

2.9K 41 43
By RengerRed

" Human speaking "
' Human thoughts '
' Pokemon speaking '
" Telepathy/ Aura "
* Actions *

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ash's (p.o.v.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     I was currently walking through the forest with Pikachu on my left shoulder and absol walking besides me. I was thinking about my new training style for both me and my Pokemons I was so lost in thoughts but interrupted by absol.

Absol:' So ash where are we going now?' He asked me.

Me:" To visit some old friends of mine. I travelled with them along with another guy named Brock through out this region." I replied to me.

     After that we all walks in silence not a awkward one but peaceful one. After another 30 minutes later we reached petalburg city. As we were walking people looking at me weirdly  and some of them talking about my absol. Yeah it is not everyday to see a shiny absol with a trainer after that I looked at myself and see my clothes are all dirty probably due to fight earlier.

Pikachu:' Hey ash why don't you buy some new clothes these are looking old fashioned and worn out. Let's go to that shop and buy some new outfits for yourself.' He said to me while pointing towards a shop.

Absol:' I agree with pikachu find another pair of clothes.' He says to me.

Me:" Yeah you two are right we don't want them to see me like this let's go find some nice outfit for myself after that we can visit petalburg gym to meet may and max it's been a while last time I see them." I said to myself and walked towards the cloth store.

     I make my way towards the shop and went inside and looked for any new outfits for myself after 10 minutes pikachu found a pair of clothes I asked absol's opinion and he said okay and with that I walked inside changing room and changed into that outfit and packed my old one in my bag and went outside.

(Imagine ash wears this without mask, baseball bat and bandages and badges)

Me:" So what do you guys thinking about this outfit on me." I asked them they looked at me with a surprising look.

Pikachu:' Dude you looked like totally badass.' Pikachu said in surprised voice and his eyes widen slightly.

Absol:' Yeah totally.' He also said with same expression as pikachu.

Me:" Thanks I guess." I said to them.

     After that I walked towards the counter and pays bill for the outfit and walked outside the cloth store with Pikachu and absol.

Me:" Now that's finished let's go to petalburg gym." I said to them.

Absol:' I will go inside the pokeball and take some rest. If you have trouble or want to use me for a battle don't hesitate to call me.' He said to me and I returned him.

Me:" Now let's go to gym I'm pretty excited to meet them it's been a while." I said to myself and started walking with pikachu on my shoulder.

     After about 15 minutes later we reached infront of gym and went inside and knocked on the door after about a minute or two the door opens reveal a boy.

     The boy is about 11-12 years old and he is above 4 feets tall. He has dark brown eyes and Oxford blue hair and wears glasses his outfit consists of plane green T-shirt and brown pants. Upon seeing me his eyes widen.

Max:" Ash is that you?" He asked me and I nodded he suddenly tackles me in a hug I slightly loose balance but quickly stops myself from falling down and returns the hug.

     After few seconds he released me from the hug and welcomes me inside after that we sat on sofa in silence for a minute or two before max decided to break the silence.

Max:" So ash how have you been?" He asked me.

Me:" I'm good and what about you?" I asked him back.

Max:" I'm doing great and what's with your outfit I never thought you'll wear something like this. You look really cool." He said to me.

Me:" Aww thanks max about this outfit my old one is destroyed in a battle. So I brought a new one." I said to him.

Max:" Well anyway that outfit is really suits you." He complemented me again.

Me:" Max where is your parents and sister I cannot sees them." I asked him confused.

Max:" Well dad is in gym and mom is in garden and may is in her room with her friends." He said to me as on cue a new voice enters the room.

???:" Max Is any guests comes home." Said a new voice and I turn around and sees Max's mother Caroline.

Me:" Hello mrs.maple how have you been?" I asked her.

Caroline:" I'm good ash. What about you and call me Caroline dear." She replied to me.

Me:" I'm doing great." I replied.

Caroline:" So ash what's with the sudden surprise?" She asked me.

Me:" The thing is I'm recently returns from alola region to kanto region but due to Stroms in kanto the plane land here so I decided to visit may and max." I replied to her and another voice enters the room.

???:" Dear who are you talking with?" The new voice asked I turn around to see Max's father Norman.

Me:" Hey Norman long time no see." I greeted him.

Norman:" Indeed and you really grown from last time I see you. Your now at my height. So what's with the sudden surprise not that I complaining." He asked me.

Me:" Well I'm coming from alola region to kanto region but due to Stroms in kanto the plane lands here and moves again in three days. So I decided to visit you guys." I replied to him.

May:" Well I'll call may here. You guys sit here." He said.

Me:" Hey don't tell her it's me." I said and went towards May's room.

Norman:" So ash what's with that outfit it looks great on you." He asked me.

Caroline:" Indeed I also want to know that." She also asked me.

Me:" Well on my way here I ran into some Pokemon hunters and decided to fight and the rest is history after that my old outfit is ruined so I buy a new one." I said to them.

     Before he asks another question three figures along with max entered into the room my eyes widen in surprise I never thought that these three will be together here.

     The first figure is burnette with light brown hair and has pig tails in the sides of front and has blue eyes she is above 5 feets tall and her outfit consists of blue sleeveless shirt with white color and black knee length shorts and she is may.

     The second figure is also a burnette with dark blue hair that reaches her back and dark blue eyes she is also above 5 feets tall and she is dawn she is wears her usual outfit which she wears in sinnoh region.

     Th third figure is a blonde with short honey blonde hair that reaches back of her neck and has blue eyes she is also above 5 feets tall and she is serena she is also her usual outfit she wears in the kalos region.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

May's (p.o.v.) in her room before max calls her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     I was sitting on my bed along with dawn and serena and talking about contests and performance our conservation interrupted by a knock on the door and I walked towards the door and opens it and other side of door is max and he looks very excited about something.

Me:" Hey max what's the matter? You looks excited." I asked him.

Max:" Come to living room we have a special guest." He said to me. Who might the guest be?

Me:" Yeah and who is the guest?" I asked him

Max:" It's a surprise. So see for yourself." He said and leaves

     I closed the door and looked towards dawn and serena.

Me:" Come on guys let's go to living room." I said to them.

Dawn:" Is it okay for us to come." She said.

Serena:" Yeah the guest is here for you guys after all." She continued.

Me:" Don't worry about it. So come on let's go to living room." I said to them.

     After convincing them to come. Me, dawn and serena follows max to living room. Upon entering I see my mom and dad talking with a person I can't see his face because he is facing his back on us and a pikachu on his shoulder but suddenly he turned towards us after seeing his face my eyes widen in surprise.

     The said person is a handsome young man same height as my dad which is more than 6 feets he has black messy hair and has chocolate brown eyes with athletes body his outfit consists of a red hoodie under and black leather coat and black pants and '01' is printed on the hoodie. He is ash Ketchum my crush.

Me:' Man he looks more cute, handsome and hot then last time I see him in sinnoh region.' I thought to myself and my face heated up.

     I looked towards dawn and serena they also blushing messes like myself. I looked towards ash he smiles at us my blush increases seeing his smile.

Ash:" Hey girls you all okay. Why is your noses bleeding?" He worriedly asked us.

Me:' Wait what?' I thought to myself and touched my nose and it's indeed bleeding I looked towards dawn and serena they are also like me and my dad and mom chuckled themselves man this is embarrassing. We ran out of living room and towards wash room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ash's (p.o.v.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     After they ran out of room I started laughing along with pikachu, max, Norman and Caroline after sometime we stopped laughing.

Me:" Well that was something." I said.

Norman and Caroline:" Indeed that was." They replied.

Norman:" So now what?" He said but suddenly mine and Pikachu's stomach starts grumbles loudly.

Me:" Sorry about that I didn't eat anything since breakfast." I said with a blush they chuckled.

Caroline:" Since it's lunchtime let's go eat lunch after Kenny will be prepared lunch I will go help him. After lunch is prepared I will call you all. So sit here." She said and went to kitchen.

{(A/N):- He is not the same Kenny in diamond and pearl series. He is the gym assistant.}

     After sometime Norman went to gym and max leaves to feed his Pokemon I sit on the couch with pikachu and the girls returned to living room.

Me:" Hey girls long time no see." I said to them.

May:" It's been years since I last saw you in sinnoh." She said.

Dawn:" Yeah it's been two years since I last see you in unova region." She also said.

Serena:" Last time I see you is in air port before I come here last year." She said with a blush.

Me:" Yeah you're all right so how have you all been." I asked them.

May:" We are all good." She replied to me.

Dawn:" Yeah she's right. We three became best friends after the grand festival." She said.

Serena:" What about you ash?" She asked me.

Me:" Me and pikachu recently returned from alola region it is a fun journey I joined a Pokemon school there and now returning to kanto region to continue my journey but the plane stops here due to Stroms in kanto region and can't leave for three days." I said to them.

Dawn:" Well after our journey in sinnoh region I really miss you. So it's good to see you." She said and hugged me.

May:" Same about me after returning from Wallace cup I really miss you it's been too long." May says and also hugs me.

Serena:" Yeah me too I missed you a lot." She also hugs me and I also hugged them back.

     We stayed like that for few more seconds and after that we sit on the couch and talked about each other journey after sometime Caroline is called us for lunch.

     After finishing the lunch all of us are sitting on couches of living room the girls are sitting besides me and talking to eachother.

Me:" Hey max do you participated in any league." I asked him.

Max:" Yes I participate this year hoenn league I was trained very hard for that and came to top 16." He replied to me.

Me:" Hey serena how is your brother calem is doing?" I asked her.

Serena:" He is doing great last time I call him he said he is participating in sinnoh league." She replied.

Max:" Hey ash how about we battle you promised me remember?" He asked me.

Ash:" Sure max how about 2 on 2 battle sounds like?" I asked him.

Max:" Sure. Hey dad can we use gym battlefield?" Max asked Norman.

Norman:" Sure max. Let's go to gym." He said and also all of them wants to watch the battle. So we all head to gym battlefield.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No one (p.o.v.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     After reaching gym battlefield ash and max stood opposite to eachother on the battlefield. Norman, Caroline, may, serena, dawn sits on stands and the referee is comes to battlefield.

Referee:" It's a unofficial battle between ash Ketchum from pallet town and max maple from petalburg city. It's a 2 on 2 Pokemon battle either sides of 2 Pokemon first unable to continue and the trainer loses substitutions are available. Trainers release your first Pokemon." The referee announced.

Max:" Mightyena come on out." Max called out.

Ash:" pikachu I choose you." Ash says and pikachu jumped on battlefield.

     Two Pokemon looked at each other and growled. They stared at each other and waiting for orders.

Max:" Mightyena start with shadow ball on pikachu." Max says to mightyena.

     Mightyena open it's mouth and forms a ball of ghostly energy in the size of football and launches it towards pikachu.

Ash:" Dodge and use irontail." Ash ordered pikachu.

     Pikachu dodges the shadow ball by jumping in the air and his tail glow in gray metallic colour and launches itself towards mightyena and hit him on the back and it cried out in pain.

Max:" Mightyena are you all right? * It nods his head * good now use fire fang." Max ordered the attack.

     Mightyena open it's mouth and it's jaw covered in fire and runs towards pikachu to bite the electric mouth.

Ash:" Pikachu stop him in it's tracks by using electroweb." Ash Said calmly.

     At the end of Pikachu's tail electric energy gathers and launches it towards mightyena in mid air it reveled into a electrical spider like web and mightyena tries to dodge it but fails as the net covers it. Mightyena cried in pain due to electricity passing through out his body.

Ash:" Pikachu finish him with thunderbolt." Ash Said.

Max:" NO MIGHTYENA GET OUT OF THERE." Max yells.

     But it's too late as pikachu covers himself with electricity and launches a big bolt of electrical energy towards mightyena and it cried out in pain and faints.

Referee:" Mightyena is unable to continue pikachu wins. Max send out your next Pokemon." Referee declared.

Max:" You did great mightyena return and gallade come on out." Max thanked mightyena returned mightyena to his pokeball and releases gallade.

Ash:" Pikachu return and take some rest incineroar come on out." Ash also return pikachu and released incineroar.

     Both Pokemon came out of their respective pokeball and roars their names and stared at each other waiting for orders from their respective trainers.

Referee:" Gallade vs incineroar battle begin." Referee announced.

Max:" Gallade use phycho cut on incineroar." Max said to Gallade.

     Gallade's blades like hands covered with phychic energy and run towards incineroar with incredible speed.

Ash:" Incineroar quick intercept phycho cut with darkest lariat." Ash ordered quickly.

     Incineroar's hands are covered with fire and starts spinning and heads towards Gallade's direction both moves collided and pushed eachother back.

Max:" Now use close combat." Max said.

     Gallade starts running towards incineroar with incredible speed and starts punching and kicking rapidly after sometime it returns to it's spot incineroar growls in pain due to hit by very affective move.

Ash:" Oh no incineroar are you okay * he nods * good now use revenge." Ash said.

     Incineroar left hand is covered with orange beam of light and launches itself towards Gallade's direction and hit him with full force and it make a explosion. After smoke is cleared both sides Pokemon covers with few brushes and stratches.

Ash:" Now finish the battle with flame charge." Ash said quickly.

Max:" No gallade dodge it quick." Max ordered hurriedly.

     Gallade tried to dodge but incineroar covers itself with flames and collides gallade with incredible force and makes an explosion and creates smoke when the smoke is cleared gallade was on the floor with swirls in the eyes and incineroar stands beside him.

Referee:" Gallade is unable to battle incineroar wins due to max loses his two Pokemon first ash Ketchum from pallet town wins the match." Referee announced.

     After that ash thanked incineroar and returned him to his pokeball and max also do the same and both of them meets at centre of the battlefield and shake hands.

Max:" That was incredible ash your Pokemons are awesome I truly enjoyed the battle. You too Pikachu." Max said to him excitedly .

Ash:" Yeah I agree with that we will battle again in future so ready for it." Ash said to him and pikachu nodded.

Max:" Next time I'll win for sure." Max said to him.

Ash:" We'll see about that " ash replied to max.

Norman:" You two are great out there the battle is interesting." Norman said to them as they reached us.

Caroline:" Yeah the battle is incredible." Caroline also said to them.

May, dawn, serena:" Yeah the battle is great." They said to ash and max.

Ash:" Thank you guys." Ash replied to them.

Max:" Yeah thanks." Max says.

Norman:" Well the battle is finished so let's go to the living room." Norman says to them.

     They all leaves the battlefield and returned to living room to continue their work for the day. Ash and max goes to Pokemon center to heal the Pokemon and returns to gym to continue their day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(A/N):- Hello everyone this is the forth chapter of this book. Hope you all are enjoying my book so far please support me. That's all thank you everyone and have a good day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 290 50
Ash Ketchum is a boy who Dream to become a Explorer Master he also lives in Altomare of Canal Town with his little sister Molly and and his big siste...
39.5K 1.3K 15
Cover made by me. Story takes places after Ash get in Master Class After defeating Raihan and making place in Master Class. Ash comes home and sleep...
957K 16.6K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...
119K 1.1K 28
So this is my first story and I will try to update it ASAP. After losing to Alain in the kalos league and saving kalos, our hero departs with his fri...