My Cousin

By -MrsJackson-1958

Charlotte Grace Jackson is a 16 year old girl in 10th grade. She's having a normal life with her mother and b... More

Characters
Welcome
Idolize
Don't Love Back
My Sister
Bonding
Erection
Jealous
Massage
Sauna Challenge
Enjoy Yourself
Ask Out
Kiss
Dance
Not Gonna Work Out
Goodbye
Enjoy Life

I Love You

271 3 13
By -MrsJackson-1958

Charlotte

I'm now watching Netflix on my laptop in my bedroom. I haven't seen Michael since I apologized to him. I feel so horrible right now. I turn my laptop off and go to his bedroom. Just as I crack the door open I hear moaning. Thank god we have a soundproof wall. I take a closer look and see him watching porn and masturbating. Ewwww! He sees that I'm here. He quickly covers his penis and I run back to my bedroom. He slams my door open.

"You'll pay for it.", he says.

"I wasn't the one touching myself and watching porn.", I say and grin evilly.

"I deserve some privacy.", he says.

I shrug and close the door keeping him out.

"Here's your privacy!", I yell.

"Kiss my ass!", he yells back.

I roll my eyes and lay in my bed feeling sleepy.

———————————————————————————

Michael

"Use a vibrator. Dildos are so old-fashioned.", I yell making Charlotte wake up.

She snatches it away and blushes.

"Go get your fucking ass to your bedroom and pop your dick.", she yells.

I blush and look down.

"You better keep your mouth shut.", I say.

"And you better keep your dick in your pants.", she says.

"Damn! You're a bitch.", I say and go to the bedroom.

She slams the door and I hear crying. I don't really care now. I go to my bedroom and sit on the bed. I get my laptop out and continue watching 'F•R•I•E•N•D•S'. I hear knocking on the door. I don't react.

"I know I pissed you off, Michael. But you don't know how much I love you and idolize you. I just wanna be like you, smart, cute, talented and compassionate. I am really a bitch. You're right. I won't talk to you ever again because you hate me right now. Well, even though you hate me I love you. You're my big brother more than a cousin. It's just that my mother always compares me with you and I kind of get bothered of it. I shouldn't have done it. I just wanna say I love you and I'm sorry.", she says.

God! That was the cutest thing I've ever heard in my life! I never thought that she would apologize like that. I don't respond just to teach her a lesson. I also love my cousin. I don't see her as my cousin. She's my little sister. Sometimes she has this bitchy attitude but she's still my cousin and that's not how I need to treat her.

Charlotte

I go back to my bedroom and take a quick shower. I wear a gray long-sleeved t-shirt and gray hot shorts. I put some white socks and go downstairs. I will do breakfast for Michael and myself. I make two acai granolas. I take my phone out and text Michael.

Breakfast's ready.. Can u pls come downstairs? Xx

Michael

I see Charlotte in that gray outfit. Damn! These shorts showing her nice ass. I quietly stand behind her and place my hand on her ass squeezing it. 

"Nice ass.", I whisper.

"God! You're such a perv!", she says and rolls her eyes.

She takes a look at my sweaty self.

"Are you alright?", she asks.

"Yeah, I was working out.", I say. "Is there a gym nearby?"

"Yeah. You can go to the gym where I go.. unless you don't wanna be with me.", she says.

"No, it's alright.", I say smiling.

She smiles and makes the table. She puts the plates, some flowers and some candles.

"Why are you making it so special?", I ask.

"That's how we always make it here. It'll make the table smell good.", she says and rolls her eyes.

I pull a chair for her. She sits there and I sit right in the opposite of her. I start to eat it.

"Mmh, it's delicious.", I say.

"Thank you.", she says and blushes. "I was wondering if you wanna go shopping with me today. I was actually going with Olivia but she has a family event."

"Why didn't you choose me in the first place?", I ask.

"Because you don't like me that much.", she says.

"Don't be so silly.", I say and stand up.

I put my plate in the dishwasher.

"I'll get ready.", I say and kiss Charlotte's head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 12.4K 35
where a new tiktok star meets THE tiktok star. and it turns into more than a friendship. girlxgirl ~~ "she knows what i think about" ♡ ~~ thank you...
97.8K 3.2K 21
[The grammar in this isn't that good. It was my first wattpad story so cut me some slack] Makayla Willerd is in the 12th grade, she's not very liked...
16.7K 288 26
After, working so hard as an Author in Atlanta. Sarah decides to take a trip to Hawaii by herself but during her trip, she meets a man who is full of...
30.4K 493 11
I wrote this a long time ago and it's shit but if you want to read it go ahead and I hope you enjoy