Raspberries || SovBrit Countr...

By Pangea_Phase

The human world can be a dangerous place sometimes. . I have only written this on Wattpad, nowhere else. ... More

See You Never
A New Friend
The New Life
Only A Little
Hung With Who
Two Crying Men
Tell Him No
A Nice Walk
What Lives North
Can We Hug
Give Him Back
We Can't Go
Crying And Laughing
The Great Truth
Who Are You
You And Me
A Little Help
Pumpkin King Jack
But We're Together
Happy To Be
Dont Scream Darling
What Just Happened
The Good Truth
One Tall Lady
Yep We're Drunk
The Country Council
Great French Hound
Finding A Way
Who's The Villain
A Painful Death
Die A Virgin
The Feared Truth
Thats My Promise
The Flowered Tree
The Wrong Commie
A Russian Dream
Ottoman My Friend
The Mad Queen
Seeing The Dead
Agree To Disagree
Everybody's Gotta Live
This Wont Work
Petals In Snow
You Can Marry
Carry Me Back
A Weird Dream
That Wasn't Expected
The Psychopathic Soldier
All You Had

Seeing Clouded Sheep

563 19 210
By Pangea_Phase

MMM

I CAN'T WAIT TO END THIS!!!!

=================

Third laughed around with Schäfer, both happily skipping around the fields. They were both frolicking around the grass right beside Italy's house. Having fun as always.

He loved the fact he could see Schäfer again. Even if they were both dead.

All the boy wanted to do now was to go back towards the country world and find his son. But not before seeing how his father was doing.

Did he even know about his suicide? Maybe not.

He did feel really sorry for making Soviet hold the gun whilst he shot himself. But the boy just couldn't do it on his own. It was hard. Basically impossible if he didn't have such a good friend.

Yes, Nazi may have scarred Sov for life. Did that matter though?

He was free thanks to his help in holding the weapon.

Schäfer stared over to the home, remembering everything he did there along with his country friend.

"Alright zen. Ve say bye to Father zen ve leave to meet Deutschland! He iz...mein child..."

The sheep trotted over to the building with confidence, allowing Third to follow.

*

Prussia hugged himself, crying in the corner of the bedroom that was once his.

Ottoman was long gone, he had went back to the west, finding Austria-Hungary's house. He didn't want to be beside the flower markings anymore.

Everyone was going to be happy. Everyone was going to celebrate. Even Otto said it before his death.

Oh why couldn't he be so much better in a good way? Prussia knew what bad he had done, yet he still went with it. Like it was normal.

All he wanted was power.

Every country wanted power. Every country would kill for power. So why did he deserve this if everyone had done the same thing? Was it the war? Oh dammit, he fucked up and there was nothing he could do. He was too late.

Now everyone would know him as the worst guy ever. That wasn't a good achievement towards him.

Prussia lifted his head up, looking out of the room entrance. Something or someone stood in the way.

"Prussia?"

He didn't bother to reply, he didn't want to speak to anyone. Dead or alive. He wanted to be alone.

"Prussia...?"

"..."

Nazi thought for a minute, believing that his brother was still alive and unable to see or hear him. But if he was alive then who's flowers did he find in the kitchen?

Don't tell him it was his father's...

"G-go avay Third."

Oh. Prussia...was dead. And he was crying. Two things the boy had gotten correct.

"How did zis happen?! How did zu die?!"

Reich floated closer to him, reaching out his hand. He was shocked to find out that his great brother had passed.

Pruss leaned himself into the wall, not wanting to be near anyone. He stared down. Socialising wasn't the time.

"Prussia? How? Zis iz zo...unexpected."

"Go avay! I said that! I caused you to commit suicide, so why do you even want to be near me?!"

Third tilted his head at the Avian. What was he talking about? He made him commit? What?

"Oh come on. Ich didn't commit because of zu Brother."

Prussia looked up at him, eye wide.

"I didn't? Then what did?"

"Ich vas planning for a long time. Letz say...a veek or two. Not long actually. But after Schäfer's death and ze fact my son vas still out zere, ich vanted to zee zem both. Ich noticed zat ze only vay to see zem vas to kill myself. Bad, I knowz. I couldn't do it myself though because ich vas scared...i made Soviet hold ze gun...all ich vanted waz to see Deutschland and Schäfer. And ich can! Ich can see zem again and it's great! I'm happier dead zen alive!"

Pruss didn't know what to say. It's like he still had good in him after all. But that was the real reason why Nazi killed himself? How...selfish of him. Only to see people?! How stupid of the boy.

"Soviet helped you?!"

"Huh? Nein...ich forced him...actually..."

The boy stared down, ashamed of his decision. Prussia however, was looking up at him with awe. The boy had done something violent for once!

"I am proud of you."

"Vhy?"

"You tricked someone to watch you die! To do that takes trust and great lies! Vell done brother."

"...I did didn't I? I am getting better vith ze Deutsch vay!"

They both smiled at each other, it was an evil smile. Full of pride as they knew that they were both bad. It was a family thing. Being cruel.

*

"-but being me was hard. I had a job. A large country. Money. Depression. Enemies. A bad past. Not me being bad, just bad karma. Bad luck. Like, once I lost all of my money. And I was depressed as hell. But I got past it later on. I found a good paying job. And then there's the place I live in. It's always flooding or setting on fire. Hurricanes were a big problem. I hated it when the whole downstairs was flooded and alligators were swimming around. I almost got eaten by an alligator once. Yeah, I was trying to get over the water but I didn't notice it..."

Reichtangle had already zoned out by now, happily carrying Virginia. It seemed like he loved dogs. Once he saw the animal and how old and frail she was, he didn't hesitate to help her. By carrying her of course!

America kept on talking, still grateful for the creature thing to appear and help him on his way.

What Reichtangle knew was for Ame to find out.

The tall man had seen everything. Japan's death, Britain being attacked and Confederacy's death as well. He wondered what US would think.

But now he only thought of Virginia and how cute she was. He loved dogs.

*

"He doesn't care. He vill just move on you idiot."

"Oh yeah? What do you know about him? Hm? I believe I am the only one here that has actually engaged in his wars! Unlike you, the man that ran away. No one here has fought him apart from me! I know what I'm planning, so fuck you you idiot."

Schutzstaffel growled at the Brit. They both death stared each other in the eyes, making all the others worried.

Soviet pulled Britain away a little, earning a look from him. It was a murderous look which made Sov smile nervously.

"Alright. Listen. I think we should just go and get it done with. He's outnumbered by all of us so we can win no problem. All we have to do is find him."

Mongol explained, hoping to move the conversation on.

Jack scoffed. So no one was agreeing to his plan then? Staying here was the best choice, Prussia was going to get tired and he would come for them. Yeah, he may have already healed himself but as Mongol said, he was outnumbered.

"I know more about him! Why aren't you listening to me?"

"Because the faster we do this the better, alright Anna? It was a good plan but Prussia might as well be killing off some other things instead whilst we sit like ducks here. We go and find him, alright?"

The tall lady smiled at the island, hoping that he would finally agree. But Britain never agreed with anyone unless it was something that sounded like his idea.

"Well I'm sorry, go get yourself killed whilst your out there then. I'm not going. So cheerio, have fun being dead for all I care. Buh bye now!"

Jack laughed sarcastically before making his way out of the room.

"Anna!...ugh..."

Roman sighed, walking out of the room to follow him. Soviet quickly did the same. He was not going to let this guy comfort him! Never.

Mongol stared at the rest of the people. Just Mughal, Byzantine and Schutzstaffel. Russia was busy sleeping, the same with Holy.

"...English people am i right?! Ay?"

"That man has no culture."

SS crossed his arms. No culture? What a mean insult for a country. One of the worst insults too.

.

"I don't speak to foreigners nor liars."

Jack snapped. He stared out of the window, not wanting to look back at the two men trying to make him feel better.

Roman however, was now getting tired of his attitude. Soon enough, he'll be doing the parent talk with him.

"Anna, this stubbornness of yours is getting even worse! I don't appreciate it and I want you to stop!"

"You're not my father, so what do you expect me to do? Listen?"

Brit turned his head to the side, staring at them from the corner of his eye. Spiteful, yet sad.

"I have you know I don't listen to people who don't listen to me."

"I was listening to you! I was listening to everything! And I thought it was great, okay? All I want is for you to now return that...and listen to us!"

The island rolled his eyes and went back to staring out of the window. Not like he could see much since it was frosting over.

Soviet took a deep breath, letting Roman know that he was going to speak next. He knew how to deal with this small country's attitude from experience!

All you had to do was break him.

Right in front of an empire too? How great, an audience. Now, let Sov show you how it's done.

"Awh, does poor little Britty Witty want attention ~?"

At first Roman was surprised, but then he noticed what the commie was up too. Good plan. He was going to enjoy watching this.

Jack furrowed his brows and crossed his arms. Getting more annoyed rather than flustered.

"You're acting very bossy...might call you Brittany...it does suit you the best..."

Oho. Name calling now. Brittany...that was his new name? Wait a second, did he just get insulted twice? Called bossy and a girl? How dare he.

USSR smirked and walked closer to the angry little union, placing his hands on his shoulders. What was he up to now?! This was now making Brit become very nervous.

"So Brittany...you still going to give us attitude and be naughty? Or are you going to be cute and give me one of your little precious smiles~?...It's up to you..."

Robin hid his face in his hands, not wanting to be in the room anymore. Soviet had done it! Well, almost. No problem now since the rest was easy.

"F-fuck off."

"You're adorable."

"I SAID FUCK OFF! I AM NOT!"

"Oooh...I like it when you give me backtalk."

"...Go away..."

"You going to stop?"

"F-fine...leave me alone."

Hooray! Success! The stubborn man was defeated once again. All thanks to the Russian!

Soviet ruffled Brit's hair before turning back towards the, very impressed, Empire. The two large red men walked out of the room, closing the door and walking downstairs again.

UK glanced back with an upset look.

"A goodbye would have been nice..."

*

German wiped his tears and hugged Austro to comfort himself even more. So...Prussia was dead now? All of those happy memories of his two children soon turning to a sad story.

Ottoman lowered his head. He obviously didn't tell G.E that he had killed him on purpose. He only said that Prussia came over and tried to fight him again, Otto protected himself and without knowing the man was really weak, he died. Sad accidental death.

"Both o-of my kids...g-gone..."

"I'm sorry..."

"I w-was supposed to d-die first and be th-there for them when zey avived!...Vhat vas ze p-point of being a p-parent if I d-didn't see them grow!"

He cried even more. Austria-Hungary clung onto the man, trying his best to make him feel better. So many people were dying. Why?! What was going on...

Otto went over to the two and formed a group hug. It felt weird but the empire needed it. Dealing with the death of a child was bad enough, but two? Yes the other was a prick but he still loved him no matter what. He watched him grow up for goodness sake!

"They'll be waiting for you now."

"Ich never vanted...zis...I'm a b-bad parent!"

"Hey! You were the best parent I've ever known. The others are failures. You cared for your kids more than any other did for theirs. I know that because during that little time we spent together, I saw how much you loved them."

"V-vhy didn't they love m-me back..."

"They did. They just didn't show it."

"It's n-not fair. I want to s-see them! Now! Alive...please..."

"...it's going to be okay German."

.

--------------------

"2162 words. A short chapter today! Sorry.,,

So, where are we getting to?

Kikka is lonely bird again. She may die without being able to fly. Living on the ground so small ain't easy.

Schäfer is back! Sort of. Hehe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 1.5K 31
-IF THIS BOOK IS SEEN ON ANYWHERE BUT WATTPAD, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN- 13 Colonies (America) has a great connection with his father, England. But when a...
804K 32.5K 62
----- I gasped, but soon enough the rain settled the flames down, making it disappear. I flipped onto my back, making the worst decision of my life...
1.4M 77.7K 62
* 2017 WATTY WINNER!* Blurb: Humans are at the top of the food chain and always have been. But what if they weren't? What if another took our place...
84.4K 1.7K 63
UK has been going through some tough times with Brexit and parliament and his kingdoms are becoming reckless and want to break free. No one knows abo...